• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

An Idea I have for a video line...

Matt Ramsey

Note: Don't get your hopes up, it's just a pipe dream.

Hello, I just popped in to talk about an idea I had for an adult video line that would, of course, feature tickling, among other niches. It would be called "UNITED COLOURS OF LAUGHS", inspired by the old Bud Lee video line "United Colors of Ass". Unlike Bud's vids (which apparently had good stories with the sex) my line would be more themed then plot.

The main theme would be and ethnically and racially diverse group of women. Another would a abduction abduction, and (for lack of a better term) pleasure torture interrogation. These interrogations would involve tickling, spanking, tease & denial, among other method. Of course the girls have to find away to get free, turn the tables on their captor, before escaping his hospitality. Nothing to fancy, just some good ol' fashioned wank bait.

Each video would involve a different theme. "Capture the Spy", Alien Abduction", "Sexual Harassment", what have you. On occasion I could even envision flipping the script and having a female antagonist capture a group of men only to have them turn the tables on her, and if course a female antagonists vs a group of female protagonists. The idea is to be diverse right.

Unfortunately I got no cash, but I think it's a cool idea. If somebody else likes it and has the fiscal ability to make it, by all means, feel free to steal it.

Take Care,
-Matt

Sound like a fun idea for a series (especially the part were the women get even). If you can't do it I hope somebody does.

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back