• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish French Teacher

Tickling_Anime

TMF Poster
Another commission.

Check out my others stories. You can find them here, or on my deviantart.

https://www.deviantart.com/tickle-mysteries-inc

Hope you enjoy it!

Ticklish French Teacher

Chapter 1 – The horrible professor

A wide-open field of grass lay before Laura. She smiled at the man who stood in front of her. The boy of her dreams, Nick Cauldron. Dressed in a red button up that was open showing his white undershirt. His alluring blue eyes beckoned her. His long, curly, blonde skater hair wafted in the wind. Laura took a step forward him. The sun was shining brightly. The flowers were in bloom. And Laura couldn’t help being charmed by Nick’s hunky body. ‘Gosh, he is sooooo hot!’ was all the young valley girl could think.

She approached the boy, who was only a couple of months older than her.

“Hey,” he said with such a cool demeanor.

“Hey,” she responded hoping it didn’t show how nervous she was. Could he tell? Was she blushing? She hoped she wasn’t blushing. The butterflies in her stomach wouldn’t calm down.

“I saw you at Jake’s party the other day,” Nick said.

Laura twirled her finger in her long brown hair. “I saw you too.”

I saw you too? Was that all she could say? Here was her crush, the hottest guy in school, and all she could say was ‘I saw you too’? Get it together, Laura. Say something smooth, something so dope that he’ll see how amazing you are.

“I like your shoes,” Laura blurted out. She’d said it before she could stop herself. It was stupid. Some comment she’d make to another girl to make her think she’d like her, but really, she just wanted her shoes. Though, Nick did have some cool red Nike’s that were very cool. Why didn’t they make girl’s shoes like that? Ugh! So annoying. What a dumb compliment! Now, Nick was going to think she was just some stupid girl who couldn’t talk to boys.

Nick smiled. “I like your hair.”

Laura was taken aback by his comment. “You-you do?”

Nick nodded. His hand reached forward. He ran his fingers through her hair as he tucked it behind her right ear. “It’s so beautiful. Everything about you is so beautiful. The way you stare at me with those pretty amber eyes of yours.”

If Laura wasn’t blushing before, she was now. Nick Caulderon had just called her beautiful. And he liked her hair. And he thought she had pretty eyes.

“When I see your face. I can’t help smiling. You’re so amazing. I think you are the coolest chick ever,” Nick said.

Laura’s heart beat in her chest. “Really?”

Nick nodded. “Really. There’s nothing I changed about you. Cause girl you’re amazing just the way you are.”

Did he just quote Bruno Mars? It was cheesy. But so cute.

Nick touched Laura’s cheek. He got closer to her. “Your lips are so nice. I wondered about them.”

“You wondered about them?” Laura asked, not sure what that meant.

“I wondered what they taste like. I’ve wanted to kiss them ever since the day I saw you. I think about it all the time.”

O-M-G!!! Laura wanted to scream as if she’d just seen some boy band, and she was an impressionable teenage girl who still didn’t know about sex or attraction, but couldn’t help beginning to feel the law of the jungle within her.

“I’m going to,” Nick said as he leaned in. “Kiss you.”

Laura’s heart pounded. Her palms sweat. She couldn’t believe this was happening. The boy of her dreams was going to kiss her. How was this happening? Laura stopped thinking. She closed her eyes, and leaned in a bit. It was coming. Here it comes. She couldn’t wait. She was going to kiss Ni-

“Wake up!”

What? Wake up?

“Miss Otero, you need to wake up!”

Slam!

Laura’s eyes popped open. She sprung up from her seat. The world around her had changed. She was sitting in her circular College classroom. Other students stared at her. Laura couldn’t help feeling extra embarrassed about the whole situation as all their eyes gazed upon her. The worst part was that her professor, Ms. Monet was standing in front of her. Her professor had slammed down some books, and pulled her away from the greatest dream in the world.

With luscious, raven black flowing hair, Ms. Monet was known as being one of the hottest teachers on campus. Boys drooled over her. While girls sneered at her due to jealousy.

Ms. Monet’s piercing green eyes stared at Laura, and shot daggers at her. If looks could kill, Laura would be on the floor bleeding out.

“Tch. Tch.” Ms. Monet waved her winger. “Miss Otero, this is the third time you have fallen asleep in class. It is not appropriate. First you come in to class hungover. And then you decide to take a nap in my class while I am lecturing dreaming about your boyfriend, Nick. You keep going on and on about Nick Caulderon whether you are awake or asleep. I know you young girls have raging hormones and are boy crazy, but you still need to worry about class. You should be worried about getting a job and being an independent woman who can take care of herself. Not some party going college girl, who acts like some… some… what do you American’s say? Ah, yes. A sorority chick.”

The slamming of books had already got Laura’s classmates to erupt into laughter. But now the lecture from Ms. Monet caused the class laugh even harder. This had already happened a few times throughout the year. Each was worse than the last. Laura wanted to crawl into a hole and just die from embarrassment.

“Did you get the whole thing, Susan?” Ms. Monet asked.

A young girl in their class nodded. “Yep! I’m posting it on my Instagram as well speak.”

Laura’s eyes got wide. “What? No, you can’t do that.”

Ms. Monet laughed. “If the normal school punishment doesn’t teach you, maybe this will.”

Laura covered her face. How could this be happening? Did her teach really just get one of the students to post a video about her sleeping, talking about her crush, and being berated by her history teacher on to social media?

“I know you are one of our top volleyball players here, and you are getting a free ride… I mean scholarship. But everyone in my class will pay attention and give me the respect I deserve,” Ms. Monet said.

Why were teachers always so brutal? Laura had Ms. Monet back in Highschool. And she was just as unkind to her then as she was to her now. Laura had been lucky she didn’t need to pass Ms. Monet’s class to graduate Highschool. She couldn’t believe it when she found out that her ex-Highschool French teacher had come to her college and was now teaching her history class. Why was her luck so bad? What were the odds? Ms. Monet had made her life miserable enough, and now it was getting even worse. Was there anything she could do?

“See me after class, Miss Otero,” Ms. Monet said.

After class, Laura went up to Ms. Monet’s desk.

“You wanted to see me,” Laura said meekly.

“Yes.” Ms. Monet rose up from her desk. She sighed. “Ms. Otero, you are mmmmm… what is the phrase?” She touched her cheek. Her eyes lit up as the words came to her. “You are screwing the pooch when it comes to your scholarship. You need to at least have a specific average to maintain it. And I’m afraid you have done very badly in my class.”

“I swear Ms. Monet that I’m not that bad.”

“Oh? Tell me, when did the French revolution happen?” Ms. Monet asked.

“I… uh… 1920?” Laura guessed.

Ms. Monet sighed. “No, no. It was in 1789. You see, this is why you are failing my class.”

“What?! Failing?”

Ms. Monet nodded. “Yes.”

“I-I can’t be.”

“But you are.”

Laura gritted her teeth. It wasn’t that she was failing due to her lack of knowledge. It was because her teacher had it out for her. She knew it. If only she could prove it. Maybe Ms. Monet was jealous due to being shorter than Laura. The history professor always wore heels, and had stated that she liked to feel tall. Though, due to her being only 5 foot 4, she was very short. Whereas Laura, who was on the volleyball team was very tall, and over 6’1. Laura had been made fun of by many in her middle school class, because she was too tall. Now it seemed to attract every guy around her. Maybe Ms. Monet was envious of how boys looked at Laura. That didn’t seem like it, because Ms. Monet had a very sexy body. She was very petite and slim, but was quite well endowed. Laura was pretty sure she was at least a C cup, but more likely a D cup.

“I’m really sorry. Is there anything I can do to make it up?” Laura said.

Ms. Monet wagged her finger. “No, no. That may have worked with your male teachers. But you will not be making googly eyes with me, and expecting them to work.”

“I’m not making googly eyes. Please Ms. Monet, you have to give me a chance.”

“I’m sorry Miss Otero, but it does not look good for you. I’m afraid you will be losing your scholarship.”

“What about the mid-term? If I pass that, would it raise my grade?” Laura asked.

“Eh, it would. But you’d have to get an A, and I sincerely doubt you can.”

“Well, we have spring break coming. And the mid-term is after that. So, if I study and get a high score, then I’ll be fine.”

Ms. Monet glared at Laura. “Yes, if you got a high score on the mid-term you’d keep your scholarship, and would be ok. Though, again, I doubt you could do it.”

Laura walked down the hall. She held her book tightly to her chest. All she had was her scholarship. If she lost that, then she’d be kicked out of school. Her parents couldn’t pay for her tuition. Laura wanted to cry. Why did she end up getting the wicked witch of the west? Why was this happening to her?

“Hey Laura.”

Laura turned to see her friend. “Hey Deja.”

Deja tilted her head to the side. “Why are you so down in the dumps? Its spring break! We are going to get a sweet team trip. All of us are going to stay in a hotel. And you know what’s close by.”

“I know Deja. It’s just Ms. Monet.”

“Our old French teacher. Gosh, she is such a bitch! I remember one time, I wasn’t able to remember where Paris was on the map, and she got so pissed. She made me write a whole essay on Paris. It was so bad. I hated her.
Remember how she’d make fun of us cause we kept staring at all the cute guys in our class. Especially Marcus.” Deja looked up as if to remember the moment. “Damn that boy was hot!”

Laura chuckled. “Yeah, he was. Too bad he went to a different school.”

“There you go. You gotta laugh gurl. But it is a shame that he isn’t here.”

“Thank Deja. It’s just if I don’t pass my mid-term, Ms. Monet is going to fail me, and I’ll lose my scholarship. I won’t be able to play volleyball, or go to school here. I’ll lose everything.”

“Damn, that’s harsh. Does she not realize you are our top player?”

Laura nodded. “She does. She doesn’t care.”

“Well, you gotta pass that test.”

“I want too. But I’ll probably need to study all spring break.”

Deja stared at Laura. “No, no way. You are not missing out on this trip. You know you, me, and Yui are going to Fetcon.”

At that moment Yui, Laura and Deja’s friend walked up. “Hey ladies. Are we ready for spring break?”

Deja crossed her arms. “Yeah, Laura, are we?”

Yui looked from Deja to Laura. “What does she mean?”

Laura sighed. “Ms. Monet is going to fail me if I don’t pass my mid-term.”

Yui’s jaw drop. “No way. Is she really?”

Deja nodded. “Uh huh.”

“That bitch,” Yui said.

“Right!” Deja exclaimed. “Frenchy over here is trying to fail my gurl, and get her kicked off the volleyball team and out of the school.”

“But you’re our best player. I mean nobody practices more than you,” Yui said.

“That’s true. We need you Laura if we are going to make state. I mean, you and I are the tallest girls on our team. Yui is a good player, even if she is on the short side.”

“Screw you, Deja!” Yui exclaimed. She turned to Laura. “Seriously Laura. What about this weekend? We are all going to the hotel together. Then we are going to go Fetcon.”

Laura looked down. “I’m not sure I can go. I need to study.”

Deja waved her hand. “You won’t. I promise.”

Laura looked up. “Are you sure?”

“Yui and I will help you,” Deja said.

Yui nodded. “Yeah, we’ll both help you.”

“Ok, thanks girls.” Laura said. She sighed. “This thing with Ms. Monet has really got me down.”

Deja smiled. “Remember that one time, when a random dude showed up to our class. What did he call her?”

“Gigi,” Laura answered.

“That’s right. He said he couldn’t live without his little Gigi,” Yui said. “The whole class from then on called her, Gigi instead of Ms. Monet. She was so pissed. Especially because it was around the time of her divorce.”

The three girls laughed as they remembered the moment.

Chapter 2 – The trip to the hotel. The girls, and their secrets.

The bus ride to the hotel took two hours. The three girls were on their phones, showing each other memes from the different parts of social media. That’s when Laura noticed the post by Susan. It had gotten over 30,000 likes so far. What really made Laura mad was how people on social media were sharing the video of her being woken up in class. Why were people sharing this? Though, what was worse when Laura read the comments.

Themansam: LMAO!!! Her teacher got her man!

Hotcheddar: Wow! I got some advice for you, stay awake in class LOL!

Sexychick27: Dis bitch need to stop partyin’ she gettin’ punk’d by her teacher!

XGothgirlX: Talk about a wakeup call! Nick is way out of her league.

Philloves69: The way she keeps saying Nick in her sleep is hilarious!

The comments of those on Instagram were brutal. The whole internet could be downright dark and evil. Why were people so mean? How could they say such mean things about her? And why was Susan getting so many likes for taking the video?! Shouldn’t people be shaming the teacher and Susan for doing this? Wasn’t this all going too far?

Laura got really sad when she saw the comments. She could feel the tears well up in her eyes.

Yui looked over at her. “Is everything ok, Laura?”

Laura shook her head. She showed her friends her phone.

Deja took it, and looked over it. Her eyes scanned over the page. “My gosh people are so mean. Like they haven’t seen somebody get woken up in class before.”

Yui reached out a patted Laura on the shoulder. “Don’t worry about it, Laura. Nobody will even remember it by the end of the week.”

“Yeah, besides those people are losers,” Deja said. “We got a whole week of volleyball, fun, and,” Deja got closer in order to whisper in Laura’s ear. “don’t forget about Fetcon.”

Just hearing the word really made Laura’s day. She smiled. “Yeah, you’re right.”

It was only because of her friends that Laura was able to forget about the horrible humiliation that was happening online. Deja and Yui continued to comfort her telling her what a great person she was, and not to listen to the many ugly trolls of the online world. But still it was hard.

Finally, the bus arrived at the hotel in Orlando. The hotel that the team was staying at was big, and had plenty of rooms for the whole team. During their stay, the team would use this week for both a training camp, and a short retreat. Part of the week would be them working on new strategies, as well as working out, and the other part would be used as way for the team to relax, and bond. All of the girls were sent to their rooms to unpack. Luckily, Laura was paired up with both Deja and Yui. She was so happy to be with both of her best friends. They’d all known each other since Highschool, and had all decided to take French as a second language. Except Yui, who was taking it as a third language, with her already knowing Japanese. Each had their own reasons for taking the class. Laura had always wanted to visit France. Deja said it was for all the hot French guys, but it was because she had family who were from Louisiana, and were part French. Yui had wanted to take it because she wanted to expand her horizons to other cultures. The three girls had looked forward to it. That all changed due to Ms. Monet. They felt they had been sent to hell and were being tortured by a demon. It had helped the girl’s bond, and become even better friends, so much so they had all decided to go to the same college together.

Laura, Deja, and Yui loved volleyball. Considering they all were athletic and pretty tall. It was a perfect fit for them. Though Yui was the shortest of them, she was still pretty tall.

As the three girls played volleyball, they got tons of looks from different boys. Maybe it was because they were tall, but it was definitely due to how good looking all three of them were.

Laura had gorgeous amber eyes, and long brown hair. She was very perky, and always pleasant.

Deja was tough, but fun and positive. She had an infectious smile that only added to her personality. She had a way of making her teammates laugh. Though, she was goofy, she could easily switch to being serious and very sexy.

Yui had the shy girl thing going for her. Not to mention she was super cute.

Overall, the three girls were happy to get away from school and have a nice break.

The first night they got there Deja wanted to go to the jacuzzi. Laura was hesitant as she knew she should be studying, but Deja was able to convince her to go. The next day was mostly all the girls working out, or playing volleyball, so Laura was too tired to study when they got back to their room. The week continued to go by as a cycle repeated. Either Laura was too tired due to physical exhaustion, or Deja ended up wanting to go to a steam room, or the jacuzzi, or so other thing. At first Laura would be unsure. Deja would tell her not to worry. And of course, Laura would eventually give into her friend. This happened until the fourth day, when Yui helped Laura study for two hours, before they went to bed. It was the only two hours of studying that Laura got the entire week. But something Yui said while they were studying stuck with Laura.

“You know Laura, you really seem to know a lot of these questions. I’ve seen you do the homework, and the projects. I’m not really sure why you are failing.”

Laura knew why. Ms. Monet had it out for her. She’d hated her since Highschool, and she hated her in college. It made Laura so angry to think about, but there was nothing she could do.

Though, Laura was able to stop thinking about it, and think about the thing in front of her. Fetcon.

All three of the girls had been dying to go to Fetcon since they were sixteen. But they hadn’t been old enough, and it wasn’t quite in their price range. Luckily, they had finally saved up money with having gotten jobs, and they were over eighteen. This was finally going to be the year they got to go to Fetcon. Each of them had a special fetish.

Yui loved being tied up, and spanked. She always wanted to be punished in such a way. She’d watched plenty of videos, and even dreamed of having it done. Due to going online, she had met a couple of like-minded people she’d been able to have fun little sessions with.

Deja enjoyed a secret pass time of being able to dominate other women. Deja was gay, and had been very afraid of coming out to her parents. It was only with the help of both Yui, and Laura that she had the courage to do so. Her parents had a tough time at first, but eventually they accepted their daughter. But she had not mentioned how much she loved to tie women up, and tease them. Tease them until they orgasmed like crazy. Deja loved to edge the crap out of her victim… uh playmate.

While both Deja and Yui found themselves being either dominate or submissive. Laura was a switch. She sometimes would find herself wanting to be tied up, and dominated. Other times, she had the urge to really take control. Her kinkiness tended to revolve around feet and tickling. Laura couldn’t help admiring both men and women’s feet. When she and her friends went to get pedicures, she had a tough time of not looking at other people’s feet. She even imagined tickling them. A few times she had witnessed a woman being too ticklish to get a pedicure. That had really cranked Laura’s wheel. She had to do everything in her power not to react to the situation.

That night, as the three girls went to sleep, all they could think about was how the next day they’d be going to Fetcon.

Chapter 3 – Fetcon

The morning sun poured into the hotel room as Yui opened the curtains. Both Laura and Deja raised their hands to protect their eyes.

“Ugh, Yui what are you doing? What time is it?” Deja asked.

Yui had a huge grin on her face. “It’s six in the morning. And guess what day it is?”

Both Deja, and Laura shot up. “Fetcon!” They both exclaimed.

Yui nodded. “Today’s the day.”

All three girls got ready, and were out the door by 7:45am. They took an uber to the Orlando convention center, where Fetcon was being held. Looking out the window, all three were amazed at how many people had come. It seemed like there were so many people, all for this one event. They had to stand in line for thirty minutes, in order to enter the event.

Laura looked above seeing posters of women dressed in black leather outfits holdings whips in their hands. Over at one of the booths were two men dressed in assless chaps. The three girls looked around in awe at the sheer size of the event taking place before them. Wonder had set in. They turned to each other and squealed in delight at the thought of them all having finally reached their dream of coming here.

“What do you want do first?” Laura asked.

“There are quite a few things that are scheduled that we could take part in. Like a shibari class is being held at nine. Or we could go to one of the demonstrations being held,” Yui said.

Deja shook her head. “Nah, I was thinking we’d shop for a bit. I mean look at all the booths. There has to be tons of merch here.”

Laura nodded. “That sounds like fun.”

The three went down the first aisle to see a bunch of different booths selling multiple items. One was just selling dildos, and there were plenty of shapes, sizes, and even colors. The booth next to it was selling rope. Yui stopped at a booth there. Deja went over to a kiosk that was selling various vibrators. Laura couldn’t help smiling as Deja picked up a remote-controlled egg shaped one. Then a shop caught Laura’s eye. The sigh read: Tickle instruments.
She approached it. On the table where loads of brushes, metal nails that one could put on their finger to act as a fingernail. They even had feathers. Fluffy pink feathers, small little fuzzy cat toy feathers, even traditional long white feathers with a black tip. Laura marveled over the selection that the booth had. She’d never seen so many in her life. Usually, she had to go a to craft store and buy them there. Though, here she felt she could buy them normally without feeling she needed to fake what her true intention was.

Laura picked one up and ran it along her hand. Oh, it felt so good. The barbs caressed her skin, and she couldn’t help smiling at the feeling.

“Interested in feathers? I’m guessing you like tickling,” the merchant said.

Laura felt a sense of shock go through her body as if she had been caught. She looked over at the merchant. “I… uh…”

The merchant smiled. “First time to kink show?”

Laura looked down out of embarrassment. “Yeah, how did you know?”

The merchant laughed. “Well, you seemed a bit nervous when I asked if you liked tickling. That was the first indicator.”

“Yeah, it’s my first con. I’m here with my friends, but I’ve never really spoken to anyone besides them about my… uh… well you know.”

“Your fetish,” the merchant said.

Laura felt herself blush as he said the word. “Yeah, my fetish.”

The merchant waved his hand. “It’s ok. Don’t worry. Nobody is going to judge you here. This is a safe place for people who have such feelings to come. I actually love tickling myself. I remember reading a book with tickling in it and being very excited at the idea of it. Though, I didn’t know what it meant at the time. Now, it’s a part of me that I can accept and enjoy.”

Hearing the man’s words made Laura feel good. It was so nice to have someone tell you about themselves, and for her to not feel so alone. She had not met very many people who were into tickling.

“So, are you looking to buy some feathers to start your collection? Or maybe something that will really torture you. I have other devices such as toothbrushes. I know a couple of hairbrushes that really can make someone laugh.”

Laura looked from one thing to another, but she still wasn’t sure on what to get, or where to start. “I-well, I don’t know what to get. I’m on a trip with my school, so I need something that will fit in my bag.”

The man nodded. “Oh, well there is a started kit that I have. It’s a great set that comes with a couple of different feathers, brushes, a toothbrush, and other instruments. It’s a good place to start, and comes in a travel bag.”

“Oh, I’ll take that,” Laura said.

Chapter 4 – Surprise show

Walking down the aisles of Fetcon, Laura and her friends were deciding on where to go. That’s when they saw a flyer. It read: Come see the feet of the marvelous Gigi.
Laura couldn’t help be drawn to it. At first, she continued to think it couldn’t have been Ms. Monet. There was no way it was her. The nickname of Ms. Monet had seemed like such a weird coincidence. What struck Laura even more was when she read that Gigi would be doing her naughty French teacher routine. Laura blinked. That seemed very weird. This couldn’t be coincidence, could it?

“Girls,” Laura said. She pointed to the posted.

Deja looked it over. “It can’t be.”

“There’s no way she is here,” Yui said.

“We have to go see. I need to know,” Laura said.

The three girls nodded.

The three girls went to the G-27 stage, which was listed on the flyer. There they saw a small crowd of people huddled together.

“It has to be someone else. I mean there has to be plenty of French teachers named Gigi, right?” Yui asked.

Deja shrugged. “Who knows? I mean that guy came in and did say he’d pay anything for Gigi’s attention. Maybe this is her side hustle? And you heard the rumors of why she got divorced right?”

Laura nodded. “They said it was cause Ms. Monet was off galivanting around, and went off with other men. I always thought she just cheated on him.”

Deja scoffed. “Yeah, and she always tried to make it like he was the bad guy. As if he was the one to cheat on her.”

“I still don’t think this is her. I think we are wasting our time,” Yui said.

“I know, I know. Even so, I need to make sure. This could be a chance to get Ms. Monet back,” Laura said.

The lights dimmed a bit. As the stage lights center who walked up.

A man in red suit held a microphone. “Hello everyone. Welcome to our special show. We have a special guest here. I know she has a growing fan base. So, please give it up for the marvelous Mademoiselle Gigi.”

The crowd roared. The announcer went off stage. For a moment nothing happened. Then the red curtains opened.

To the viewers they saw a chalk board. A couple of regular, highschool student desks sitting off the side. One large wooden desk sat in the middle. Behind it was a woman.
Laura, Yui, and Deja sat with their mouths slightly agape. They were in complete shock as they saw their old French teacher.

Ms. Monet sat there pretending to read some papers. She then looked up seductively at the crowd.

“Bonjour class. I see you’ve come during my off hours. Is there something I can help you with?” Ms. Monet said.

She got up and came around the desk. This revealed her outfit. The sexy teacher costume she was what anyone fantasizes about. It had the short grey skirt, the long thigh high nylons, and the black stilettos. Ms. Monet wore her usual black glasses with the thin square cut.

“Oh, you’ve come to tell me what an amazing teacher I am.” She fluttered her eyelashes. “Well, I am very good at teaching, no?” Ms. Monet touched her ruby red lips. “What? You say that you have a crush on me? That you think I’m the most beautiful woman you’ve ever meant. And what’s this? You can’t stop thinking about me.” She crossed her legs putting her left over her right. “Oh, and what is it you find about me so attractive?” Her black heel popped off and on as she played with her shoe.

Ms. Monet, or Gigi stared at the crowd with a mischievous smile. She dangled the stiletto on tips of her toes. It was always on the edge. She played the dangerous game of teasing the crowd, by not quite giving them what they wanted, but still a little tiny taste.

Gigi casually did this for a while, then looked down at her shoe, before looking back at the crowd. “My feet? Oh my.” She placed her hand over her mouth to cover her false gasp of surprise. Gigi never broke character, as she acted completely unaware of the crowd gawking at her little show. A devious smile came to her. “Oh la la. Well, I must confess.” Her eyes shifted from left to right. “I love to show my feet off. I think they should be worshipped. You agree, no? Well, it has a been hard day. Maybe you could make me more comfortable?” She lifted up her left leg up. “Would my favorite student care to remove my shoe for me?”

The announcer came back up on stage. He bent down to one knee, careful to make sure everyone could see Gigi, and for him to be off to the side. She slowly slid off her stiletto. Then the announcer rolled down her nylons. He took off the covering and revealed her bar foot.

Gigi wiggled her French pedicured toes. She had a marvelous arch. Her foot looked so soft. So smooth. So velvety. And so supple.

“Oh, yes. That feels so much better.” Her words came out almost like a moan. “You know, my feet ache a bit. Would you like to see my feet get massaged? Maybe even worshipped, a little bit? What do you think?”

The crowd started to call out saying yes.

“Oui?” Gigi nodded.

The crowd continued to chant for it to happen.

The announcer raised his hands, and took hold of Gigi’s foot. He used his thumbs and circled the spot between her toes and arch.

Gigi gave off a satisfied sound. It escaped her lips and drew in the crowd.

Laura couldn’t help herself. She found she was also gawking at her teacher’s foot the way some of the horny men were in the audience. She felt she was being hypnotized by her French teacher’s foot. She even found herself wishing she was up on stage, and wanting to rub Gigi’s foot. Laura thought of all the things she’d do to her teacher if she had the chance. Multiple scenarios raced through brain. Laura felt her breathing become heavier as she focused on the act taking place in front of her.

“Oh-my!” Gigi cooed.

The announcer continued to massage Gigi’s foot.

Gigi let out breathless gasps of pleasure. Then she pulled her foot away. She slowly rolled down her nylon.

Someone in the crowd whistled as Gigi took the piece of clothing off. She wiggled her toes, and flexed her foot.

“You like my foot, no? It’s very pretty, is it not?” Gigi asked.

The crowd answer with hoots and hollers.

Gigi smiled. “I think someone should lick my foot for me. Would you be a good student and do it for me?”

The announcer took hold of her creamy foot in hand.

All eyes stared at the lovely sole. Laura couldn’t help admiring her teacher’s foot. Nor could anyone in the crowd it seemed.

The announcer leaned forward. His lips parted and his tongue slowly came out. The tip of tongue touched Gigi’s foot. He started at her heel and went all the to the base of her toes.

Laura could hear the sound of the announcer’s tongue as it lapped at Gigi’s foot. Laura couldn’t help wondering what her teacher’s foot would taste like.

Slowly the announcer grazed her tongue along Gigi’s sole.

Gigi purred with arousal as he did so. “Ooooh, yes. Mmmmmm that feels so good. You like to lick my foot, do you not? Maybe you’d like to be my slave, and lick my feet all the time? I love it when someone licks my feet.” Gigi leaned in, and whispered, but was loud enough for the crowd to hear her through the speakers. “It. Makes. Me. So. Hot.” She smirked, and then winked.

The announcer continued to move his tongue along the teacher’s foot.

Gigi cooed more and more as she got more and more excited. “Ugh,” she cried. Her hand made its way toward her crotch. “Oh, my look at what you are making me do. I’m getting all wet.”

The crowd was pulled in deeper by the show going on in front of them. The motion of the announcer’s tongue scrapping along Gigi’s sexy foot captivated all who watch. But then something happened. Something that added more spice to the scene. The announcer’s mouth opened and took in Gigi’s big toe.

Gigi gave a slight moan. Her hand touched her crotch, and rubbed.

A slurping and sucking noise could be heard from the announcer as his head bobbed up and down.

Everyone was enamored with the intense sexual vibe happening. Laura felt her own crotch tingle a bit. She too wanted to feel the ecstasy of what was going on.

Suddenly the announcer pulled away, but then he dived back in. His tongue went out, and gave a quick lick up the side of Gigi’s foot.

Gigi’s eyes had been upward, rolling back in pleasure. So, she was caught off guard by the lick. Her lips curved in a smile.

The announcer reached out and touched Gigi’s foot with his fingers.

Gigi’s lips parted and out came a simple, cute giggle. “What are you doing?!” She said in an angry panic. “You are to lick my feet, not tickle them. I told you-”

The announcer laid his fingers on Gigi’s sole again.

Gigi pulled back her foot. “No! Don’t! Get away!” she exclaimed. Then without thinking, Gigi kicked the announcer in the face.

The man fell backwards.

Gigi pointed her finger at the announcer. “Bad boy. I warned you. I can’t control myself when I’m tickled.”

The announcer rubbed his nose as he slowly got back up.

Laura was snapped out of the moment. She was a bit in shock, and had not expected such a show. Then she felt someone touch her arm. She looked over to Deja trying to beckon her to leave. Laura couldn’t help looking back up at the stage as the show played out. Though, she wished she could stay, Deja didn’t give her a choice. She tugged on Laura’s arm.

Deja pulled Laura down the way, so they were no longer in the crowd. When they stopped the three girls all looked at each other.

“Did you see what I just saw?” Yui asked.

Deja nodded. “Yep. That was Ms. Monet. I can’t believe it.”

“Me either. She’s… she’s…” Yui stuttered.

“Some sort of fetish model, or something,” Deja said.

Yui and Deja looked at Laura.

“What do you think about all this?” Deja asked.

Laura shrugged. “I don’t know. It’s really surprising.”

Deja got closer to her. “What do you mean you don’t know? We just saw our teacher doing some foot fetish show. In fact,” Deja held up her phone. “I recorded it.”

Laura’s eyes got wide. “Shut-up! You did not!”

Deja nodded. “Oh yes, I did.”

Yui and Laura’s mouth were wide open. Deja smiled at the two.

“The question is,” Deja said. “What are we going to do with the video?”

Chapter 5 – Blackmail

Laura paced back and forth. “Are you sure about this?” She looked over at Deja worried. “What if we get in trouble?”

Deja laughed. “We won’t. Calm down. You worry way too much. Besides, she at this point doesn’t even know it’s us. I sent the email anonymously. She responded back asking where to meet. And I told her. Now, we are lucky, cause Yui’s family is a bunch of crazy rich Asians, and she paid in cash to get this private room. No one will be bothering us. Ms. Monet is going to show up, probably think this is some guy, but she’ll find out its me. I will tie her up. Make her think she’d going to merely do a little show like on stage. Then you two come out. She won’t know what hit her. And the best part is we already know her weakness. It’s the perfect way to get revenge, not to mention other things. Don’t you want revenge for all the things she has done to us. I know I do. And she has made your life way worse than she has made mine.”

Laura nodded. “Ok, you’re right. I just…” She looked away.

Deja took a step forward. “Gurl, don’t you give me that. You are going to go through with this. You are going to make sure this teacher gets what she deserves. Think of it as karma. Now, go get ready, she’ll be here any minute.”
Yui walked up to Laura and grabbed her hand. “We’ll be with you the whole way Laura. If something does happen, we will all deal with it together.”

Laura smiled. “Thanks, Yui. I appreciate that.”

“Yui’s right. You have all of us. Now, go get ready. She’s coming.”

Laura and Yui went into the other room.

Deja sat down and waited. Five minutes went by before a knock was heard at the door. Deja got up from her seat and went over to the door. She turned the handle and opened it.

Gigi stood in the door way. She had her hands on her hips. She eyed Deja. “How dare you?”

Deja waved a finger in her face. “Nuh-uh-huh. Don’t speak. First you come in, then we can talk, or do you want everyone to know what you do when school’s out.”

Gigi squinted her eyes, but sighed. She walked in to the room.

Using Yui’s family’s money, they had secured a home with a private vendor. The person didn’t even know who the three girls were, but they were happy to take a ton of cash in exchange for letting the girls use their house. It wasn’t a huge house. It was only a single story. And it only had one bathroom. But that didn’t matter. What did? The fact that it was away from prying eyes. That here in this home, nobody would interfere with what was about to take place.

Deja led Gigi into the living room, where there was a couch, and multiple chairs. She gestured for Gigi to sit down.

The teacher shot daggers at Deja. In return, Deja only smiled.

“Resorting to blackmail. I should go to the police and have you arrested. Such a heinous crime,” Gigi spat.

“You could, but if you do then everyone will know your secret,” Deja replied.

“I never thought a student would do something like this to me. Don’t you college kids go to parties, and are too busy with boys?”

Deja scoffed. “We do! Unfortunately for you, there are other things we do. And you got caught Mademoiselle. Or should I call you Gigi?”

Gigi was taken aback. She felt so awkward. She wanted to say something back, but she felt cornered.

“What do you want?” Gigi asked.

“I want you to act like you did in your show. I want you to be my French teacher again. Except this time, I want to tie you up.”

Gigi tilted her head. “You want me to act like your French teacher again? Along with showing you my feet, and letting you lick them?” Gigi gulped. “And you want to tie me up?”

Deja nodded. “Yep, either you do this, or I post the video on social media for all to see.”

For a moment, Gigi contemplated the situation. The offer wasn’t too bad. In fact, it was better than Gigi had thought. If all she had to do was let this little girl tie her up and worship her feet, while playing the game of acting like a French teacher. Well, she’d easily be rid of this problem.

“How do I know you will not show the video?” Gigi asked.

“I let you watch me delete the video. That’s about the best I can do.”

Gigi sighed. “Ok, I will do this. But you must keep your word.”

“Perfect,” Deja said. “Don’t worry, I will. You can trust me.”

Gigi nodded. “Let us begin.” Gigi crossed her legs. She still wore her sexy teacher attire from the show earlier. She gave a dubious smile. “So, you have fantasized about me and my-” She looked down at her heel. She let it dangle off her toes. “Feet?”

“Oh, yes,” Deja said.

“And do you want to tie me up?” Gigi asked.

Deja nodded. “Mmmmhmmm. You’ve been a bad girl, Ms. Monet. Or should I call you, Gigi. And bad girls get tied up.”

Gigi held her hands out. “I have been a very bad girl. And I need to be punished.”

Deja moved to some rope that she had set up. She quickly wrapped it around her teacher’s wrists, keeping a knot in the middle. Then she pulled the rope using it like a leash as she led Gigi to a chair. Deja gently pushed Gigi into the chair. Deja pulled the rope so Gigi’s hands now came behind her head. Deja proceeded to tie the rope the chair.

“Oh no, don’t tie me up. Please let me go. I will not do it again,” Gigi said in a playful voice. Though she made no movement to stop Deja.

Deja moved a tall wooden stool from the kitchen into the living room. She took hold of Gigi’s feet and put them up on the stood. Gigi’s feet were crossed at the ankle. Using another length of rope, Deja bound Gigi’s ankles together. Then she secured the rope to the stood.

Gigi pretended to struggle. “Oh no, I am trapped. What are you going to do to me?” Gigi looked at her feet. “You wouldn’t be thinking about licking my feet, would you? Such a punishment is too much for a woman like me. I get so-” Gigi gave a devious smile as she slowly said the word. “Hot.”

“Nope. I’m not going to do that.”

Gigi blinked. “What? What do you mean?”

Deja smiled. “Come on out girls.”

In stepped Laura and Yui.

Gigi looked from them to Deja. “What is going on here? I thought it was just you. You tricked me.”

Deja shrugged. “I never said I was alone.”

Yui got closer to Gigi. “Hi, Ms. Monet. Looks like you’re all tied up. Do you need some help?”

“Yes. Untie me right now. This is not what we agreed on.” Gigi began to pull at the ropes, but they held her tightly.

“Yes, we did. Now, you’ve been a bad girl. And as I said, bad teachers get punished,” Deja said. “You screw with me and my friends. So, we are going to teach you a lesson.”

Gigi looked over at Laura. “Let me out of this Laura. If you do not, I will fail you. You will do as I say now. I am the adult. I am your teacher. Release me.”

Laura couldn’t believe the gull her teacher had. Being threated made Laura angry. She went over to where Gigi’s feet were. Laura set down a case she was carrying. “I don’t think so. You treated me like shit. And I’m going to make sure you raise my grade.”

“I will do no such thing. You sleep in my class. You are a horrible student.”

“I think your lying. I think you need to admit that I’m a good student,” Laura said.

Gigi shook her head. “Never! I will never say such things. I am not lying.”

Laura reached forward to take hold on Gigi’s high heel.

Gigi tried to pull her feet away, but they stayed in place on the stool.

“Oh, Gigi. It seems you don’t want me to take off your heels? Is there a reason for that? We all saw your performance. We know how much you like to show your feet off.” With a slow tug, Laura relieved her teacher of her right shoe.

Having her feet crossed at the ankles, Gigi’s bare right foot sat on top.

Due to her nervousness, Gigi couldn’t help flexing her foot and wiggling her toes. “W-what a-are you going to do? Are you going to worship my feet still?”

Laura opened up the suitcase.

“What’s in there?” Gigi asked.

Laura looked over at her teacher. “This is your last chance. Admit that I’m a good student, and that you messed with my grade.”

Gigi glared at Laura. “Never. I will never say such things. They are not true.”

“Well, if you won’t confess, then we will just have to coax it out of you.”

“What do you mean, coax? How are you going to do this?” Gigi asked.

Laura couldn’t help showing her inner feelings. An evil grin appeared on her face. “With this.” Laura pulled out one of the various instruments from her case. “With the feather.” Laura waved it, so her teacher could see it.

Gigi’s eyes got wide. She gulped, and stared at the pink feather with dread. “No. Not that. Not the plume. Please, reconsider. I am your teacher. Do you not want to lick my feet?”

Deja crossed her arms. “I think Gigi here is…” She leaned in and whispered. “Ticklish.” Deja looked at Gigi. “Tell me, is that correct?”

With puppy dog eyes, Gigi turned from one person to the other. “Oui. You are correct. I am very sensitive to such things. Please, you cannot do this. It is cruel.”

Laura took a step closer to Gigi. “Cruel? You have been very cruel to me. Now, why shouldn’t I do this?”

“Because,” Gigi said. “I’m sorry. I did not mean to be so cruel. I was just trying to be a good teacher. But you cannot do this. My feet are VERY, VERY ticklish. There must be something else. Some sort of agreement we can come to. Look, you already have me tied up. Please! I BEG you, do not tickle me. Just let me go. I will not involve the police. This has gone too far.” Gigi pleaded. “Please! Leave my feet alone. I can’t stand having my feet tickled. Please! Do not use that plume on my feet. I am much too ticklish on my feet.”

Laura took a moment before answering with, “Nah. You are going to admit that I’m the best student you ever had.” With that Laura brought the feather closer to her teacher’s feet.

Gigi’s hand clutched each other. She flinched. Her foot tried to pulled back. Gigi closed her eyes and turned her head away unable to look at what was about to befall her.

Laura with a deliberately slow, menacing pace, trailed the pink feather down the creamy rich sole of her teacher. She leisurely brought it the plume down the arch of Gigi’s foot. Laura hit the heel, and made the gradual path back up the length of her teacher’s foot until she reached the base of her toes.

Gigi twitched. She pushed her ruby red lips together. She lowered her head before raising it up. Gigi did all she could to suppress the feeling that was beginning to take her over, but with only a couple of movements the feather had easily cracked her like an egg. Now she was poured into a skillet, and would soon be a French omelet.

“Hehehehehehehehe! Oh no! Not thee plume! Not thee plume! Hehehehehehehehe! It tickles! It tickles too much!” Gigi tittered.

Using the tip of the feather to gently graze along Gigi’s smooth feet, Laura went down her teacher’s curvy arch, swirling around her heel, and dragging it up to Gigi’s toes.

Gigi was unable to stop from wiggling her toes as Laura danced the feather on them.

“Ohohohohohohoh! Not my toes! Hehehehehehehehe! Keep away from there! Hehehehehe! They are the most tickly!” Gigi begged.

Laura slid the feather playfully along her teacher’s sole. She kept Gigi in a constantly state of laughter.

Gigi profusely let out a stream of giggles. Even the slow strokes were enough to pull the mature twitters from the French woman. Gigi moved her foot around. She curled her toes. She flexed her foot. Gigi even tried to escape the feather’s touch by moving her foot in a circle. But unfortunately, the wicked feather followed. Its gentle touch was enough to make her spasm.

“Hahahahahahahahaha! Please! Hahahahahahaha! Please! Hehehehehe! Stop! Hehehehehe! I cannot stand it!”

Laura grinned. “Oh, you are going to take it. I’m going to tickle you until you tell me the truth about my grade. Laugh it up mademoiselle, because you have a long night of tickles ahead. Just sit back and have good laugh as my feather tickles this cute foot of yours. Yes, are you a ticklish little teacher. Is this foot of yours too ticklish that it can’t even handle a little ol’ feather?”

“Yeeeesssss!! Hahahahahahaha! It is! Hahahahahaha! You must cease this at once! Hahahahahaha! Quit it! Hehehehehehehe! Ohoooohohohohoh! No more tickles!” Gigi said through her constant stream of giggles.

“I don’t think so. I think you need more!” Laura said.

Ten minutes of feather foot tickling had gone by. Finally, Laura stopped. She gave her teacher a break.

Gigi huffed and puffed. It took her a minute, but she finally caught her breath. “Ok, you have had your fun. Now release me, and delete that video.”

“Oh, I don’t think so. You aren’t in control any more. You may be our teacher. But we own you,” Deja said. She pulled a chair up besides Gigi’s foot. “I think you should say sorry to us for being such a bad teacher. Especially, to Laura. You are going to admit that you fucked with her grade.”

Gigi shook her head. “I did no such thing. Your friend is a horrible student, and a dummy. I am not the one who-“

Deja reached out and touched Gigi’s foot.

Gigi’s foot twitched.

Deja wiggled the fingers of her left hand.

Gigi’s foot darted to the right.

Still Deja’s hand crept closer to Gigi’s right foot.

Gigi stared as Deja’s fingers got closer.

Deja’s purple nails briefly skittered along the ball of Gigi’s foot.

“Oooohoho!” Gigi squealed. Her foot shot to the left.

Deja pulled back. Then she brought her hand back down, and used a single finger to give a slight tickle.

Gigi’s foot wagged back and forth in order to shake off Deja’s finger.

“Stop that!” Gigi ordered.

Deja gave Gigi a sinister look. “I told you that you are no longer in charge. Besides, I’m not doing anything. I’m just touching your foot.” She brought her nail down the top of Gigi’s heel, and gave a tiny run.

Again, Gigi shook her foot. “Please don’t touch my foot.”

“I thought you liked to show your feet off and have people touch them?” Deja said. She poked Gigi’s foot.

“Eek!” Gigi squeaked. She tried to moved her left heel in front of her right bare foot.

But Deja simply pushed her ankles back into position. “You know, you do have such a pretty foot. And since you like people touching it so much. I can’t help myself.”

“No… don’t… please… I,” Gigi said. She watched as both of Deja’s hand went for her foot.

Deja raked her nails over Gigi’s foot.

“Aaaaahhhh! Hahahahahahaha! No!” Gigi scrunched her toes up.

Deja’s fingers tantalized Gigi’s wrinkles.

Gigi moved her foot away, but Deja’s fingers didn’t let up. They came forward, and scrapped along her sensitive skin.

All ten of Deja’s fingers flittered of Gigi’s foot.

The French teacher struggled her in her chair. Her foot wiggled back and forth.

Deja still kept her fingers going. She moved them like someone typing on a keyboard.

Gigi screamed with laughter. All of her toes crunched down, but her big to remained standing up.

Deja fluttered up and down Gigi’s sole.

Gigi brought her head down before flinging it back up. Laughter gushed out of her.

“Cootchie cootchie coo, Mademoiselle. Who is a ticklish teacher? Not so tough now, are you? Such a ticklish sexy woman you are.” Deja teased.

“No! No! Hehehehehehe! No more! No more! Hahahahahahahahaha!”

Deja continued to torment her teacher’s foot by running her sharp finger nails down the sole of the pretty woman’s foot. This was just one foot, and Deja already had her hysterics.

Like a spider crawling along the wall, Deja’s fingers made their way up and down Gigi’s foot.

“Tttttsssssstttt! Hehehehe! Hahahahahahahahahahahaha! Tuuuuhuhuhuh hehehehe! Aaaaaaaahhhhh! Hahahahahahahahahaha! Oh my god! This is so bad! Hahahahahahaha! You are evil! Hehehehehehe! No more! Hahahahahahahaha! It is torture! Hehehehehe! Quite torturing me!” Gigi laughed.

Melodical laughter came from the French teacher’s lips as Deja ran her fingers along her sole. She struggled her in her chair. She to jiggle about, hoping her bounds would come lose, so she could escape her torment. But luck was not with her. Instead, she was held in her spot, and forced to endure the teasing fingers that ran along the length of her sole.

“Stop! Hahahahahahahaha! Please stop! Hahahahahaha!”

Deja shook her head. “No way. I just found such a soft spot on your sole. I think you are enjoying this. Do you like my fingers as they tickle you on your foot?”

“Nooo! I do not! Hahahahahahaha! I hate being tickled! Hehehehehehe! It’s the worse! Hahahahaha! It is torture! Hahahahahaha!”

“Stop lying, Gigi. Tell us the truth!” Deja demanded.

Thirty minutes of Deja using her nails on Gigi, and foot tickling her took place.

Yui touched her mouth. “I think we should move her to the bed. I think it’s time we all got to play with her.”

Deja nodded. “Good idea, Yui.”

With that the three undid some of Gigi’s binds. They kept her wrists and ankle bound, but undid it from the chair. They then forced Gigi to hop over to the bed. This wasn’t easy for Gigi as she was wearing only one shoe. Though, after some time, she finally made it. There the three girls retied her ankles. Now, Gigi lay in an upside-down Y. Her hands held up and bound to the bed. While her ankles were spread apart and secured to the legs of the bed.

The three girls looked over their prize. They licked their lips.

Gigi quivered with fear as she saw them staring at her. “Please. I BEG you! No more tickling. I have had enough. It’s too much. You must stop.”

The three girls looked at each other.

“Do you two want to stop?” Deja asked.

“Nope,” Laura answered.

“Neither do I. In fact, it’s my turn to start,” Yui said.

Yui went to the top of the bed, and laid next to Gigi’s head. “I think your foot has been tickled enough.”

“Oh, thank you. Please no more tickles,” Gigi said.

Yui giggled. “Oh, you are still getting tickles. But instead of your foot. I’ll be tickling,” Yui grinned. Then she pounced. Her hands dove straight into Gigi’s sides.

Gigi howled in laughter as her sides were merciless attacked by the young Asian woman. She twisted about trying to block one side of her body.

Yui did not let this get the better of her. In fact, Yui began to play a game. When Gigi twisted to the right, Yui tickled the left. When Gigi came back, she would expose her right side, and Yui would strike the new spot. No matter what Gigi tried, Yui always went after her.

Eight minutes later, Deja pulled something from the case. She turned it on. A humming noise filled the air.

Gigi was too caught up in being tickled to hear it. Though, she soon felt it.

Deja slid the vibrating wand under Gigi’s skirt, and into her open legs.

A loud moan came from Gigi. Then she was brought back to hysterics as Laura removed her left heel and started tickling her foot.

Confusion and conflict entered Gigi as she was both tickled and being pleasured by the sex toy. Laughter mixed with moans as the woman was felt the constant battle between sensations.

Deja left the wand there, and went to the other foot.

Yui continued to tickle Gigi’s upper body as both Deja and Laura went after her feet. All three were sending powerful sensations through the woman’s body.

Gigi struggled. She bounced up and down. She cried out in ecstasy and pure laughter.

“No! No! Hahahahahahaha! Un! Uh! It’s too much! Hahahahahahhaha! No more tickles! Hahahahahaha! Mercy! Give me mercy!”

The three girls didn’t let up. Their fingers went faster and faster spurned on by their teacher’s words. They were going to teach her a lesson she’d never forget.

Deja waited until she could tell Gigi was getting close. Then she pulled the wand away from her.

Gigi bucked her hips trying to get the sensation to come back.

“Are you ready to admit to you being a bad teacher? Are you going to tell us what we want to hear?” Deja asked.

“Hahahahahaha! I cannot take it anymore! Hahahahahaha! I will do as you say! Hahahahahahaha! Please! Hehehehehehehe! No more tickling!”

“Do you want to orgasm?” Deja asked.

“Yesssss!!” Gigi screamed. “Please let me orgasm!”

“Beg your mistress to let you orgasm!” Deja commanded.

“Please mistress! Let me orgasm!” Gigi exclaimed.

Deja ran her fingers along Gigi’s foot. “Do you like it when your mistress and her friends tickle you? I want to hear how much you love it!”

“HAhahahahahahaha! I love being tickled! Hehehehehe! Tickle me some more! Haahahahahahaha! Tickle my feet! Please mistress, tickle me! Hahahahahahahahaha! I love it when you tickle me!” Gigi replied.

Deja smiled. “Tell Laura your sorry. Admit you fucked with her grade!”

Gigi nodded. “It’s true! Hahahahaha! It’s all true! Hehehehehe! I did it! Hahahahaha! Laura isn’t failing! I messed with her grade! Hahahahahahaha! She is a good student!”

Laura tickled her harder after hearing that. “Are you going to let me pass my mid-term, no matter what I do? Are you going to be nice to me now?”

“Oh my god! Hahahahahahahaha! Yes! Hahahahaha! Yes! Hahahahahaha! I will make sure you pass! Hehehehehehehe! I will never be mean to you again! Hahahahahahahaha!” Gigi cried out.

The three girls continued to tickle their teacher.

“Please, mistress! Hahahahahahaha! Give me an orgasm! Hahahahahahaha! I did as you said! Hahahahahahahaha!”

“Do you want us to tickle you while you orgasm?” Deja asked.

Gigi couldn’t get the words out fast enough. “Yes! Hahahahahahahaha! Tickle me while I orgasm! I love being tickled!”

Deja put the vibrator back. The humming continued. Gigi moaned. Her moaning got more prevalent. It became faster and louder until finally she screamed in pure pleasure. Still the three girls tickled their teacher. They didn’t
stop for another three hours.

Chapter 6 – Epilogue

Laura sat at her desk. Her hands folded. She waited for the results of her of mid-term test. She looked over as Ms. Monet walked towards her.

Ms. Monet place the paper upside down.

Laura flipped it over, she had gotten a hundred percent. Laura could feel the overwhelming joy. Her scholarship was safe, and she would continue to play on the volleyball team. She’d stay at school and be able to be with her friends.

After the excitement waned. Laura noticed a small note on her paper. It read: To my best student.

Laura looked up at Ms. Monet, who looked back at her.

Ms. Monet smiled, and gave Laura a wink.

Laura couldn’t help thinking about the words that were spoken during that moment. She remembered it very clearly.

Ms. Monet was tied to the bed. The three girls were still tickling her. She had just let out a huge orgasm.

Deja looked at their teacher. “Was that a good orgasm?”

Gigi nodded her head. “Hehehehehehe! It was the best!”

Yui, Deja, and Laura stopped tickling.

Gigi looked at them. “What are you doing?”

The three girls raised an eyebrow.

“What?” Laura asked. “Don’t you want us to stop?”

Gigi shook her head. “No, I want you to tickle me some more. I want you tickle me no matter how much I beg you to stop. In fact, I want you to make me beg. I want you to tickle my feet! Tickle my sides! Tickle me EVERYWHERE!”

The three girls looked at each other, not sure what to say.

Gigi smiled. “Well, you are my mistresses, and I am your tickle slave. Besides, I’ll fail you if you don’t.”

The three girls all grinned.

“Does that mean you want to have more sessions like this?” Deja asked.

Gigi nodded. “Oh, yes!”

Laura returned to the present moment. She waited until everyone left her classroom and she was alone with Ms. Monet. She got up from her desk, and went over to her teacher.

“Yes, Ms. Otero?” Ms. Monet asked.

Laura went over to Ms. Monet, and whispered in her ear. “Come with me, tickle slave. It’s time for your next session.”

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back