• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Excursion, Completed Evaluation, And,, Sales and Breakdown, Delay, Ot Plannng?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Ross left JFK the next morning on an 8 am flight to OKC. With the flight changeover, Ross arrived in OKC at noon, and went to the office.

Steve and Fritz were there to greet Ross, as were the Green brothers.

"Ross, good to see you. " Sam Green said, shaking Ross;'s hand.

Then Sam continued. "Gentlemen, we did our own independent evaluation before we will start the sale process. It turns out that your numbers were almost exactly right. One billion dollars in about ninety or ninety five percent natural gas, and up to ten percent in oil. There is "some" oil in there. Not much, but a bit., As you all expected, it is mostly natural gas" Sam said.

"Okay, so what do we do now?" Ross asked.

"We can do this a number of ways.. We can have our attorney meet with you guys and your attorney, sign papers stating that these numbers are true, sign the paper work that we agreed to, that it is thirty percent each
Ross's, Fritz's and Steve's and five percent each for my brother and me. Once that is done, we can then offer it for sale to other people we know who are mostly retired, but have experience in the business, so there is greater assurance that they are just buying it as an investment, and not to pirate on your company or your strike. Or.. we can attempt to approach people in the business to sell it at either an open auction or multiple open auctions. To sell a strike that is the magnitude of this one, we might and probably likely will have to approach it from more than one direction. I dont know. The other thing we could do, is all to hold meetings with your partnership attorney, and mine and my brother's attorney, and find out if they or anyone they know, could help us buy up the strike from people who would, will and can be trusted. Of course, this will take some time, but I dont think it will take nearly as much time as you all thought it would" Sam said.

Ross then threw out an idea. "Sam, would there be a way that we could set up a separate company for us to manage just this strike, and leave our other business in the existing company, so that any other oil and natural gas or real estate deals that we have are separate from this?" Ross asked.

Sam sighed. "It's yours, Steve's and Fritz's strike. I cannot tell you how to set it up, manage it, or advise you. Yet, I have questions about the legalities of that, even though I'm not a lawyer of course" Sam said.

"Ross, you, Steve and me are so eager to reap the rewards of this strike, that I know for a fact, with as much as you always want everything done yesterday, so to speak, , especially something regarding the amount of money that we will all eventually make on this strike, that you will not want to go through the legal hassle of setting up another company, having a lawyer take the papers to court, sign it all, incorporate a new company , and so on. Let's just leave everything in the existing company, and if we want to explore doing that, we should sell off at least part of the strike to reap some money first, and then we can talk to an attorney about such an idea as we proceed forth. I'm pretty sure that due to the size of this strike, there is no way that we can even begin to think of selling off all one billion at a time. We had discussed doing this at one hundred million or maybe quarter billion dollar portions. Let's approach it from that way, then we can explore exactly how to go about it" Fritz said.

"Okay, partner, and friend, I understand" Ross said.

"I think that the best way to do it, so that we make it available to investors and make money now, even for a trial run. I would offer one hundred million up for sale with the first portion. That we can do ASAP as soon as we sign the partnership and percentage agreement that you all agreed to with my brother and me. Once we do that, I either start introducing you to investors that my brother and me know, or, we find open market auctions and do it that way. Personal introduction will and can be done more quickly, even if we sell off twenty five or fifty million at first" Sam said.

"Okay, done. Let's have a social dinner tonight. Then, our attorney will get in touch with your attorney. Sam, please tell your attorney that one of the men you are in partnership with on this situation lives in New York, runs a major company up there, and can only spend limited time down here for a few days at a time. Let's see if we can meet with him in the next day or so. If not, set it up whenever you can. I will just go home, and then come back" Ross said.

"We will do. I will call my lawyer once I leave here. I will have him call Fritz, and we will figure something out by the end of tomorrow at latest" Sam said.

"Good, now, let's have a nice, big long lunch. My treat" Ross said.

"Excellent, partner, let's all go get nice juicy steaks" Fritz suggested.

Ross, Steve, Fritz and Sam all went out to lunch. Sam called his lawyer from the lunch, Fritz spoke to the lawyer, and Fritz gave Sam's lawyer the lawyer who handled the partnership between Ross, Steve and Fritz, and all that lawyers contact info. By the end of that lunch, Ross., Frits, Steve, Sam, and the two lawyers had a meeting at Ross, Fritz's and Steve's lawyers office in the early afternoon the next day.

Sam shook everyone's hand, left, and Ross stood up.

"Go back to the hotel, rest. and Steve and me will pick you up later. I know that the teacher will be on you to come home ASAP I dont expect you can stay here more than two or three days" Fritz said.

"Dont worry about her. Kayley knows what I'm doing, so does Tim Patrick, and everyone in my office. I have all of the important people and bases covered. I can certainly stay three days or more. Everyone knows how important this is to all of us with proceeding forth with the gas sale" Ross said.

"Steve and me will pick you up at your hotel at seven. We will all have dinner, and then drop you back there" Fritz said.

"Thanks , partner, see you later" Ross said, as the men drove back to Ross's hotel, Ross checked in , went up to his suite, and called Kayley.

"We had a good lunch meeting with Sam. We are having meetings tomorrow with Sam and the Green brothers lawyer, our lawyer, Sam, Fritz, Steve and me. It seems that the best way to do this is to offer one hundred million at a time to either investors that Sam knows, one of our existing investors if we can, and at open auction. The process is proceeding just as we had hoped, and I am being prudent, okay, teacher?" Ross said.

"I'm very happy for all of you, honey. You really deserve it. Just focus on the gas strike, and meeting with who you have to. Try not to think about RossShell, Tim, or the office this week. Might you know when you could be home?" Kayley asked.

"Three days, four max. We have a few important meetings with lawyers and possible investors. I would love to stay here until Friday afternoon. (This conversation was happening late on Monday) and not go near the office at all. We both know that when I do get home, I have a whole set of problems to deal with , with the situation regarding Tim. Tim wont be angry that I'm gone, because he knows that I'm down here doing this. When I get home, I will have plenty of time for you, babe. RossShell and the situation with Tim" Ross said.

"Okay, we will talk by phone. Just take care" Kayley said.

Ross, Steve, Fritz and Sam all went out to a nice seafood dinner. After that, Ross went back to his hotel, went to sleep, and the next day. Ross went to the office for more discussion about the situation with Steve and Fritz. The men would meet Sam and the lawyers later that day. Then Ross said.

"Guys, I know that both of you will have excess time while we are doing this. This company, this strike, and the company you have separate from me, are your major business ventures now. As Fritz has told me many times, you both don't have the circus that I have going on up in New York. If for some reason both of you want to do a real estate venture without me, please feel free. Or, if it's not a major investment, and you find something, show it to me, and I can be just an investor and a silent or minimal partner. Even if I get twenty or twenty five percent instead of the usual thirty three, it will be fine" Ross said,

"Ross, let's deal with the gas strike first, and then we will discuss it. We might do that. I know for a fact that between this gas strike, and the amount of other time you spend on us, and on Tim, that the teacher will be after you wholeheartedly to scale down RossShell,. Let's deal with this first, then you can figure that out" Fritz said.

Ross sighed. "Buddy, the bottom line is that I am so almost consumed by the work I do with our partnership, the O and G company, and Tim, I almost cant figure that out now. My staff does a great job of covering the day to day RossShell work that is not for or involving Tim, and our ventures, . I only sign off on things that do not involve our work or Tim. . Eventually Kayley will be after me to do that, but, she knows how busy I am between the things that the three of us do, and all of Tim's constant work, that she knows I dont have time for that now. Eventually not long off I will have to face that task, but not now" Ross said/.

After lunch that day, Ross, Fritz, Steve, the Green Brothers, and all the lawyers, had a meeting for the lawyers to explain the papers to the men, for everyone to agree on and formally sign the papers, and then to finalize it all.

When that meeting was over, the "process" would begin.

"Ross, since I know that none of us want this process to be rushed, and since I know you have so much else to accomplish in New York. It is honestly going to take me within the month to find you the right mix of investors. We just dont want to waste time with people who either dont have the money , or who we cant trust. I guarantee that within 30 days, we will be well on our way with the selloff of the one hundred million. I suggest you go home either tonight or tomorrow, and then I will ask you to come back here in a day or two's notice, and we can get into formal sales. I might be able to get us a lot of people next week, it might take three or four weeks to get the right mix. Let's just see. " Sam said.

"I know how important this is to everyone sitting in this room, so I am willing to wait. Okay,. I am going to make a flight home tonight. " Ross said.

"Go,. partner. Go home to that sucker company in New York that is constantly causing you such grief. The only good person up there for you is Miss Kayley. Go home to her, and tell her we all said hi" Fritx said.

Ross got up from his chair, called an Uber,, went back to the hotel, and then to the airport to catch a 730 pm flight home.

Ross landed at JFK at 1130, and got home shortly after midnight. Teacher was still awake. Ross kissed Kayley hello, discarded his suitcase and his clothes, and went into the home office to check his messages.

One message ,. predictably was from Tim Patrick.,

"Ross, I dont know if you're coming home tonight,. If you are home, and you get this, please call me tonight no matter how late it is. More trouble is going on with this company. If you're home, we need to meet tomorrow, ASAP.

Ross called Tim. "Tim, just got home. What time tomorrow? " Ross asked.

"Shun Lee, one pm. I hope that your OKC trip was better than what I have to tell you. " Tim said.

"We will discuss everything when I see you tomorrow. Let's not panic unless and until there is something to panic about. Have a good night. We will meet for lunch tomorrow" Ross said, hanging up the phone.

Ross came into the bedroom, with a sigh.

"What now?" Kayley said.

"Oh, just Mister Patrick and his little company again. I suspect that tomorrow is not going to be a very pleasant lunch" Ross said.

Kayley got up out of bed, and put her arms around Ross. "I know , but maybe we can have a very pleasant evening. We dont have to fuck. Please let's just hold each other, and be together" Kayley appealed.

Ross nodded his head, the couple got into bed, and held each other.

The gas venture sale definitely looked like it was headed in the right direction. It would take time, but Ross, Fritz, Steve, and Sam, had every reason to believe it would work out fine.

Tim, unfortunately, seemed to be having continuing problems.

What would happen with Tim's problem?

What would happen when Ross got back to the office the next day?

What would happen with the actual situation with selling off the gas strike?

What would happen with Ross and Kayley and their personal life?

That all remained to be seen.

Last edited:
I am glad that the gas strike sale will be done well and cautiously.

"We will discuss everything when I see you tomorrow. Let's not panic unless and until there is something to panic about. Have a good night. We will meet for lunch tomorrow" Ross said, hanging up the phone.
There is nothing to panic about in a potential deal. You can tell the other parties, "Go fuck off," and walk away from it if that is your judgement.

Thanks, mils. I am glad you approve of the way that Ross is handling the gas sale. The sale is too important to Ross, Fritz, Steve, and the Green brothers that it must be handed cautiously.

I see your point about not having to panic regarding a potential deal, and telling the other parties to "Go Fuck Off" lol.

Yet again Tim's ego, and Ross's too, come into play. It makes them feel good to get deals and business done, no matter how many deals they close and how much money they have.

More to come by tomorrow night, depending on the author's energy level lol

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back