• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

On the bondage rack during fetish party (with pic)

ploki

This weekend I visited my first fetish party with my wife. It was awesome. I finally had the chance to come out wearing my latex catsuit for the first time in public. And it felt natural. Everybody was dressed in leather and latex and basically enjoyed the two dancefloors.

There was a playing room, too. Equipped with a bondage chair, a gyn chair, pegging bench and... the rack!
I was very nervous and excited, but I knew I wanted to break out of some shy mindset. So, after some dancing and partying I decided to check them out and asked my wife to strap me in. All of them, one by one. We didn't play much, I rather wanted to get the feel of the different furniture. I am not really into public humiliation or anything related to any public stuff. But it felt nice and free, not to worry and just enjoying the experience. After that we continued partying.

When we were thinking about leaving soon I hesitated. I always had a fantasy about being in a room, restrained and helpless, being tickled all over my body by strangers. The more fingers the better. And somehow I felt like missing an opportunity. So I asked my wife if she would support that and she agreed. I sayd: "Please strap me on the rack. And let's see what happens. If anybody looks interested just tell them the rules: no genitals, no face, no pain."
And oh my god. That rack is really evil. It somehow held my ankles so tight that I wasnt able to close my legs. An ancle is not perfectly round, so with the solid belt wrapped around tightly, my feet were slightly bent outwards. I was not able to turn/rotate my knees inwards which made it impossible to squirm my inner thights into safety. At home we have straps to spread the legs apart, which does the job just fine. But this thing... I am so in love.
It felt more or less like a spread eagle position. Without the latex pants even my butthole would have been easily accessable. And of course, with the hands above my head my upper body was completely exposed.

Some minutes I just layed there, eyes closed, heart racing. I tried to calm down my thoughts and feel the moment, the unknown, the chaos. It was hard not to escape into my mind like I usually do at the dentist or similar situations. So I tried to focus. I listened to the music, the footsteps and voices around me. I breathed. Slowly. And for a time which felt like an eternity nothing happened.
At some point somebody walked by and accidently touched my foot. I startled and tensed. A stranger tickled me. By accident, yes. Just for a moment. And maybe it was just a purse or something. But hey! It felt great! Bucketlist check!
I returned into anticipation and imagined the possibility of what could happen. There was a realistic chance after all. This was not just a fantasy in my bedroom. I was surrounded by at least thirty strangers and I was the only one strapped onto a bondage table. Additionally I had not seen many others taking such an opportunity. So there was a good chance that I provided a rare situation. And a few of the guest should be into BDSM or any kinky stuff. And some should at least be interested in touching some latex skin. People left the room, new came in. Any time could be the moment for a curious touch. And the chance for a tickle-hell to break loose was never zero. I felt extatic. No fear, no worry, just excitement of the "what if...?".

After a while I relaxed. How big are the chances anyway? I mean, tickling is not very common, right? Maybe this was too odd to expect. Or maybe everybody hesitated. Maybe this... maybe that... guessing here and there... and suddenly I was again trapped in my thoughts and not in the moment.
And while I drifted between focus and thoughts suddenly, there were fingers on my sole. Oh shit. Okay, I kept my eyes closed. Maybe my wife just gave me a little reminder of why I was here. But then, there was a touch at my ribs. And I realized: My wife must have told somebody. More hands. On my belly. My armpits. Yes, it happened. Soft tickles up my legs while a another person pinched my abs. I wasn't able to hold back. I had to look. There was a woman with a latex mask and dress, looking at me curiously. Next to her a man, maybe her husband. And from a blind spot I felt another hand touching my body. Holy smokes.
I am usually very reserved when it comes to physical touch. And for a moment I hesitated and wondered whether I should call for a stop. But my adventurous side won. It was really helpful that I had the mindset prepared: "Nobody actually wants anything bad happening to me" and "The only way to explore limits is to go on". I was actually more afraid of missing this once in a lifetime chance than having my body touched in a way that was slightly uncomfortable. I closed my eyes and decided to stop all anxiety. I sank into my fantasy, deep into sensing, away from thinking, and enjoyed.
Dream coming true! I squirmed and reared up, helplessly. No control. Only trust in some random strangers and the hawk eye of my wife, making sure everybody was aware of the rules.
The sensation everywhere. My abs were pinched, ribs carassed, armpits poked, feet scratched... Not agressively... more like soft, tender touches. I actually could feel the respect in their fingertips. They were not here to punish and torture, but to explore and experience.

My wife told me later that two couples had eyed me with curiosity for a short while. With a bit of eye contact she made them understand that it was okay to approach, explained them the rules and what I was looking for. Then more guests felt comfortable giving this opportunity a try. The ice was broken. Men and women. Gay and Straight. Couples and Singles. Who cares? We all shared a wonderful moment where everybody got a piece of a very rare cake.

Yet. I was not ticklish at all. Somehow there is a switch inside my brain that goes to any setting between 0%...100%. And during that night somehow my tickle mode was disabled. Don't get me wrong, it felt amazing. The surprises kept me squirming and the joy made me moan. It was one of the most exciting events in my life. Maybe it was the latex suit. Maybe I should have gone only with my shorts. I don't care much now.
But I wonder about my overall ticklishness. Maybe somebody here knows how to activate such a tickle switch? Are you ticklish all the time? How do you get into lee-mode? And what makes your switch go to 0%?
Please post your opinion or links to ongoing discussions here. Any experience would be greatly appreciated!

IMG_20220529_021127.jpg

Last edited:
Being bound and helpless in public with strangers playfully tickling you! Such a great experience. Wish I could have been there. Thank you for sharing this with us.

Fine story! I envy you!:devil:
To be ticklish, I need to be relaxed. If you are the same, then you weren't relaxed so thus not ticklish.

Hi joeyhegele! Sad that you weren't there. I am still looking for a real life conversation about this fetish. However, thank you for the comment. Really made my day!

Hi milagros317! I think you're absolutely right. Even though I tried I wasn't relaxed. During the last months noticed I am more ticklish when I am in a playful mood and my wife "fights back". During that party I was very overwhelmed by my surroundings. I wish there was a pill for being ticklish.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back