• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

WestCATs - West Coast Area Ticklephiles, Sept. 16-18

RoosterT

Verified
Bay Area Ticklephiles is hosting a 48-hour potluck party over the weekend of September 16-18, 2022. The West Coast Area Ticklephiles (WestCATs) gathering celebrates 25 years of tickling enthusiast events in the western U.S., dating back to the start of the West Coast Gatherings in northern California in 1997.

Tickling enthusiasts of all genders and orientations from anywhere are invited, subject to vetting and approval. This is a trans/queer-friendly event. All guests must be 21 or older.

The WestCATs gathering will be held at a private residence in Sonoma County, California. This is a social occasion, for tickling enthusiasts to meet and hang out together. Guests are also welcome to engage in consensual play, subject to a Code of Conduct to which everyone must commit. Participating in play is neither required nor expected of attendees.

Covid safety will be practiced as appropriate given the state of the pandemic at that time. Outdoor space will be available, including picnic tables. All guests are expected to be fully vaccinated and boosted, to self-test whenever Covid symptoms are present, and to refrain from attending if they test positive for Covid within five days of the event.

Limited overnight space is available at the host house, and will require prior arrangement with the host. A list of nearby accommodation options (including hotels and campgrounds) will be provided to all approved guests. The host house is
  • near a public bus stop,
  • 20 minutes by car from the Santa Rosa Airport, and
  • 80-100 minutes by car from San Francisco.
There is no fee for this event, but all guests will be asked to contribute food and/or drinks. There is a supermarket nearby, and we will coordinate to make sure the potluck works for everyone.

See also the Event announcement on FetLife.

If you are interested in attending, fill out the WestCATs vetting form at https://forms.gle/vvXRAwdRPjtWDQbe9, and we will follow up with you by email.

Last edited:
Great to see you folks getting together again!

Thank you, dvnc. for getting us going with the West Coast Gatherings 25 years ago, along with others in the south bay who were pioneers of our community. Your party was the first tickling-specific one that I ever went to.

Thanks also for giving us the go ahead to refer to the anniversary of the West Coast Gatherings in the announcement of the WestCATs gathering!

:yayzorz:

Hey, my pleasure. It was a great time for me.

BATs is pleased to announce the following online and in-person munches for tickling enthusiasts from the Bay Area and beyond:

* Bay Area Ticklephiles 1st Video Munch - BATs (and WestCATs) Discord server, July 26, 2022, 8-8:30pm PDT

* Bay Area Ticklephiles Millbrae Munch - Millbrae, California, August 6, 2022, 3:30-5pm PDT

These events are an opportunity to learn about (and get vetted for) this September's WestCATs - West Coast Area Ticklephiles weekend gathering in Sonoma County.

To receive invitations and info for either or both events, send an email message to [email protected], and specify which munch(es) you are interested in attending.

Being vaccinated doesn’t stop you from catching Covid or spreading it so I don’t get the vaccination part!? My whole family, friends, neighbors, people I work with etc, all vaccinated/boosters and still getting Covid and some of them getting it bad so being vaccinated isn’t protecting the party. Testing the day before or masking, but vaccination is not working. And I’m not an anti-VAX or whatsoever but it does not work!

Pardon me for butting in - Vaccinations seem to help a lot of people either avoid COVID (maybe the earlier form/s more so) or at least have a much milder reaction.
Scientists are scrambling to keep up with variants and update vaccinations and boosters -- this is a tricky Plague, and we're all guessing to some extent. :/
Some people are in such bad shape they're more vulnerable, but hospitalizations & deaths dropped drastically as soon as those meds were (allowed to be) distributed.

I don’t think this is necessarily the thread to debate vaccines. At the end of the day a gathering host(s) does what they think is best for their group/event.

LishBabyBlues has a very good point.

Event hosts require as they will. Attendees chose whether or not to attend with such requirements.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back