• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kathiana's Feet

Dark Crane

4th Level Orange Feather
Didn't know where to post it. I decided not to post this on Ticklish Celebrities even with she having something like 30k followers on Instagram and TikTok. And sometime I'll create a thread to post pictures of her feet...

Anyway, I found that a few weeks ago. There's a video in which this woman says she's ticklish on her feet. She wrote: "I’m so ticklish it’s not even funny"

tiktok.com/@kathianaaaa/video/7088311184075672875?is_copy_url=1&is_from_webapp=v1

Here's her TikTok: tiktok.com/@kathianaaaa

Here's her Instagram: instagram.com/_katianaaaa/

I don't know how to spell her name, because in TikTok is written "Kathiana". Her Instagram name is "Kathia", but the @ of it is "Katiana". The fact is that she's a wonderful woman and said she's ticklish. Judging by her photos and videos, I think we can say for sure that she's aware of foot fetish and consider this audience. What's great for people like me. I can say for myself that I got mesmerized by her. She has the feet of a goddess...

The fact that she's aware of it could led to a doubt on all that ticklishness on her feet that she posted about. Because she could just be saying what people wanted to hear. But I think it's better for us to stay with her confirmation.

Here's the video in which she confirms it and some more of her feet:

Attachments

• Kathiana - I’m so ticklish it’s not even funny 🫠🫠.mp4
    1.5 MB
  • Kathiana - Dating me is like.mp4
    1.1 MB
  • Kathiana - Enough said.mp4
    397.4 KB
  • Kathiana - I don’t need to say more.mp4
    554.5 KB
  • Kathiana - You know I got the sauce.mp4
    1.3 MB
Props to Dark Crane for what is, to me, the single sexiest discovery on the TMF so far this year. I can't even explain why she does it for me like she does.

Tragically, she seems to have deleted her TikTok, or something.

Props to Dark Crane for what is, to me, the single sexiest discovery on the TMF so far this year. I can't even explain why she does it for me like she does.

Tragically, she seems to have deleted her TikTok, or something.

Thanks, Hustler!

Same here, it was love at first sight when I saw her. She's stunning. I can't explain it also, but she's so sexy I immediately got hooked on her. Borders an inexplicable attraction. Her face, her body, her feet, everything on her drives me mad. A shame that her TikTok was deleted, but at least her Instagram is still working...

Don't know if you've already seen these threads below. But, at the time I created this one, I also created threads specifically to post pictures of her belly and feet:

https://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?341820-Kathiana-s-Belly

https://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?341688-Kathiana-s-Feet

If you haven't seem these ones yet, I can say for sure that you won't regret seeing them...

Not sure why any explanation's necessary, she's a total smoke show even before admitting she was ticklish!

So true story! She keeps getting sexier all the time I come back to see her pictures again...

Did you checked the other threads? A goddess on Earth, for sure...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back