• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Taken: Talia Mar's Ticklish Ordeal Part 3 (FFF/FFF, F/F)

Keirluke

TMF Poster
Based off an Rp I did on here https://www.deviantart.com/wolfietkrp if you have any role-plays you'd like to do, let me know. Enjoy part 3

Part 3:

Talia couldn’t believe what was happening, right at the mercy of the doctor, her taunting upped a level as she tried to cope with the onslaught set to come. ”Coochie coochie coo Talia... just tell me if you want me to stop..." Obviously the doctor knew she couldn't hear her, couldnt do anything but take it... the claws dragging up and down her bared, defenceless feet.... the audio within the headphones started playing. "So ticklish... so weak... ticklish Talia..." Over and over again it would play against her mind as the tickling continued, slow, soft, faster each changing pace and with 30 second breaks to ensure that she didn't get use to anything.

Meanwhile... a new surprise was being presented to Talia as indeed, Freya and Gee were being prepared... how would Talia fair if pitted against her two friends... time would tell, but right now... she was truly in tickling hell.

Her throat became sore with the sheer volume of her screams and laughter... The sound was completely nullified to the outside as not a lick of noise escaped the padded confines of the cell... Talia was quivering as she was unable to do a thing against the terrible altering attacks of the doctor...

The doctor checked her watch, a small smile crept onto her face.... "Ohhh i think your playdate is nearly here!" She said before looking at the exhausted face of the famous streamer.. "I honestly don't know how you'll do hun.. These girls are mighty broken!!" The doctors words meant nothing to Talia as the headphones soaked her senses in mind numbing and almost hypnotically teasing words... "Aww... soooooo ticklish..... poor Talia.....". She felt as if she wanted to cry, the entire situation was the worst nightmare she could possibly imagine.... If only she knew what was just around the corner!

The tickling kept on for poor Talia as she was driven insane with all the incessant tickling, driving her wilder and wilder, as she was suffering, two of her playdates were wheeled in, Gee Nelly and Freya, both strapped to gurneys secured and struggling, as quickly as it began, the tickling suddenly stopped.... Talia had her blindfold taken off, her gag removed and the headphones taken away as she was left to pant and breathe readjusting to see the other two side by side with her as the doctor smiled endlessly from ear to ear.

"Oh this is going to be FUN!!" The doctor sang as the door to the room became locked, leaving just her and the three patients.. "F- Freya..." Talia said weakly, looking to her left... Freya seemed weak as well, her tired eyes only half open. Talia could notice how Freya's soles were a flush pink in comparison to Gee's who seemed to be a much lighter shade, Talia could assume Gee hadn't been here as long.... "T- tal-" she began before the doctor interrupted.

"Uh oh! Freya!! who said you could speak huh?!." The doctor chirped, kneeling down to Freya's set of pretty feet... "A little birdie told me that you LOVE IT when we use a brush on those arches!!!" Instantly Freya's eyes shot wide open, clear panic running through her as she wiggled and shook in her bonds!

"And you! Miss Gee Nelly... Our reports say that you've been struggling even against the feather... we've barely started with you!" She feigned a pout as she smiled back at all 3 girls. "Heres what's going to happen, you're all going to be secured and bound in different ways... you'll then be tickled and perhaps... much more. Lets see who gives up on who ey?" Smiling as the doctor was holding a blindfold and a gag.

"So who wants to pick these first? Lets have a vote... who should get the blindfold... who should get the gag and who should be free to laugh..."

Talia couldn't help but shiver as the doctor noted that Gee was being toppled by a feather... If thats all it took to break her, she wandered what the point of acting so tough even was...

As she thought this she zoned back in to the voice of Gee herself whimperng quietly... "The- The blindfold..." She said.. "Talia should have the blindfold!"... Talia's eyes widened in shock at the thought of Gee throwing her under the bus... She snorted quickly before returning in revenge.... "Gee should have the gag!!" She spat, anger boiling in her voice...

The doctor looked over at Freya, smiling... "Do you have any objections miss chatterbox?" she said... Freya opened her mouth to speak but decided to keep quiet, instead shaking her head...

"Good!! well it's settled then!!" The doctor said before fitting both girls with the restrictions in which they voted for!

Watching all the girls be fitted, Gee with the ballgag, Talia with the blindfold and Freya free to assess everything. The doctor took the time to tie back the two visitors toes, both Gee and Freya winced as their toes were tied back.

"Ahhhh I love pitting friends against each other... here's how it's going to work my dears, now that you've picked im going to get Freya to pick a number 1-7 for you both..." Revealing a large tray fitted with items labelled 1-7 some looked harmless, others looked deadly, the feather was labelled as 1, pinwheel at 2, hairbrush at 3, a quill pen at 4, an electric toothbrush at 5, 6 was a vibrator and 7 was a set of gloves

"Freya whatever you pick ill dish out to either Gee or Talia... as for you... all you have to do is watch, hear them beg, laugh and suffer...." Just to drive home the point, the doctor licked a feather up Freya's feet just to gauge her reaction as she smirked wickedly

Freya desperately tried to hold in her giggles which bubbled to the surface of her throat.. The feather teased her rigid, she couldn't stand it clearly and she wiggled her feet in desperation to escape the torment..

She slammed her eyes shut, yelling out two random numbers.. "NHH! HEHE! THREE!! AND 5!!" She yelled, the doctor smiling as the feather was continuously dragged up her sole... "Good choice Freya!" she smirked, turning her attention to the two bound girls...

"Now... let's see how you fair ladies ahhaha!!!" The doctor chuckled, finally releasing the feather from Freya's soles!

The doctor walked over grabbing the quill pen and electric toothbrush... clicking her fingers, she was flanked by 2 assistants who smiled and opened their palms. "Ladies, this is Carmen and Jess, they're going to play with these two whilst I take care of sweet little Freya..."

She handed then the equipment and gestured pointing out that Talia loved the electric toothbrushes and Gee deserved some writing and feathering with the quill pen... Taking a wand vibrator, the doctor walked towards freya, lightly waving it in front of her face, eager to torment her verbally and sensually... "are we all ready..."

Gee's eyes opened wide slightly, not realising the true terror that was about to ensue on her poor defenceless soles!! Talia grunted heavily, trying one last time to shake about and escape before she was slowly tickled to death again!

Freya on the other hand was shocked at the sight before her!! "W- What is that!!! NO!! nono! don't you fucking dare you bitch!!!" She yelled at the doctor, trying her best to kick at her but obviously to no success!

"Ohhh Freya was that really the smartest thing to do?" The doctor teased, dragging a hardened nail up her perfect arch, making Freya break out into a pretty fit of laughter... "HEHEHEHEEH AHHAHAHAHA!! NOOO!! EHEHEH" She squeaked... Hearing Freya start to laugh, the two assistants began to commence their attack!!

The doctor continued dragging her solitary nail up and down Freya's feet, agonizingly going slow, as Carmen and Jess began to tickle Gee and Talia, the quills working wonders on Gee's sensitive small feet, with the electric toothbrushes once again making themselves at home with Talia.

Watching Freya's face and laughter chortle and contort, the doctor continued before giving her feet a hearty lick.... "Mmmmm my my... these taste amazing... Should we see how you handle... two different sensations?"

She smiles as she grabs the wand and sets it between her legs turning it on with a low hum before returning to her feet, adding 9 more fingers as she begins to scribble her nails up and down them.

The feeling of the doctors course and rough tongue gave Freya a shock, however that was nothing compared to the sensations that suddenly pulsed through her body as the wand began its procedure on her privates....

She gritted her teeth, practically purring with frustration as the sensations built up in her lower body... Her feet were wiggling as fast as they could to evade the doctors imposing fingers, which seemed to be getting Freya in a bind! The ruthless attacks on the soles of her feet nullified Freya's resistance to the vibrator, causing her to give in rather quickly...

"EHEHEHAHAHHAHA AHAHEHEHEHAHAHAH!!!" Talia howled, her blindfold making her unable to see how Gee was getting on, but she could imagine it wasn't well!... Gee was infact crumbling under the attacks on her poor ticklish soles, her arches being targeted for a due assault!

Pressing on with Freya, the doctor continued to spew out words of encouragement. "Arent you enjoying this? The pleasure... mixed with the tickles..." Purring as she dragged her nails up and down before turning the vibrator up a little higher.

Carmen and Jess smiled as they continued tormenting the two girls... both whispering to them. "Can you believe she picked this for you? Dont you hate her?" trying to get them against each other with their subtle words as the tickling continued before a loud echo boomed. "SWITCH" as the girls switched positions all 3 rotating as the Doctor took up space at Talia's feet... "hello again..."

Talia shivered as the voice entered her ears, burrowing deep into her thoughts... "NO!" she screamed... "GET AWAY FROM MY FEET!!!" Talia was completely unaware of the vibrator held in the hands of the deadly doctor and its capabilities that it could unleash upon her.. Freya and Gee quickly got a flurry of ticklish attacks, Freya shrieking when being tickled on the tips of her toes while Gee's squirmed and muffled giggles poured out from behind the gag!

"Ladies, wheel away Gee and Freya, don't come back til they're broken..." The doctor ordered as she wanted to play with Talia a little longer. "Once they agree to tickle our little friend here, then we know we are really in business...". Taking a wand and walking towards Talia's feet she stopped, "Last Chance Talia.... " Turning on the buzzing vibrator looking at her glistening feet.

"Last chance... beg for me to tickle you or suffer..."

Though Talia couldn't exactly see the doctor she could feel her presence at her restrained feet, each passing second getting worse and worse as she cowered behind her blindfold... She slowly began to stutter before giving a response... "T- Tickle me..."...

The doctor smiled getting her hands closer to her subjects bound digits.. "What's the magic word?"... A chill ran down Talia's spine as she felt sweat begin to drip down her... "P- Please tickle me i- PFAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" Before she could even finish her sentence the doctors nails were raked down the poor soles, their tickling sensations lighting Talia's nerves on fire almost...

"Now Talia.. what do we say?... tell me you love it!"... A moment of shrieks and cried laughter went by before Talia complied.. "AHEHEHAHAHA HAHAHAHAH I- *GASP* AHHAEHEHH AHAHAHA I LOVE IHIHIHITTT!!!" She screamed, tears forming in the corners of her eyes and rolling down her face!

"good girl..." The doctor cooed, the first of many searing into her mind about loving it, loving her treatment and how forever she'd be stuck. As the doctor stopped she waved the vibrator in front of her and began to turn it on, placing it in her mound.

"you'll beg me to make you cum... then we will really test how sensitive you are..." The tickling keeping on trying to break down her wills as the vibrator started with a low hum
"HAHEHEHAHAH HEHEHEHEH OH! OHH GOD!" Talia began to moan, twisting as best she could.. Her sensitive soles seemed almost too ticklish for her to keep up!

As Talia laughed the vibrator began to break down her walls of defence, her laughter became that of pleasure and soon Talia was in a fit of ticklish bliss, she wan't even trying to resist at this point and the doctor knew it!

Subsiding the tickling, the doctor focused on driving her wild, turning up the vibrator jamming it further and further along... "How do you feel Talia?" Waiting for the moment... that one moment that would break her down, then the real fun could begin.

To Be Continued....

Thank you! If there's anymore or rps/stories you want me to do, contact me here or my DA page! There should be at least two more!

on which page do you mean please?
I thought you wanna write a continuation cause your finished your story with "To be Continued".

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back