• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Stocks

She is open to doing some videos. If i can get enough interest we will make some. She is mostly foot ticklish. I will be adding some toe ties as well.

wow nice stocks some one bare feet are sure gonna get tickled real bad bring out the oil tickle tools and friends to help out is gonna lot laughing and fun.

Would love to see her nylon feet secured in those stocks

Fyi, yoy made the same mistake i did first time i made stocks. The holes are too high. It will cause discomfort, eventually. You want to go for a lower hole, so its easy for the lee to just be flat on her back or tummy and no angle at the ankles.

Ive been building stocks since i was 15, holes arent too high, this was impromptu and i usuallyhave the set up different based off of where i am. This was an empty room and she literally loved them and asked to keep them for herself. If i have her laying on bed i have a way to set the stocks at the end of the bedthe where the holes line up with the top of the mattress. Sitting on floor i have them sit on a stool that keeps them at same level. So these are actually built just the way i like.

Well i have to go on are the photos you just posted. Im glad to hear you have been building stocks since you were 15 in shop class. Post up some photos of those stocks from when you were 15, id love to see the early works.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back