• >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

WALLAMP 2022 is up!

Skipadeedoodah

Verified
It's that time! WALLAMP 2022 is up!

Who? Any and all awesome folks in/around/interested in the tickling/kink community!

What? Social house/hotel party. Play is encouraged, but space/equipment is not provided and play is not guaranteed!

Where? Allentown, PA area (Lehigh Valley or Philadelphia airports) Specific hotel information will be sent upon registration.

When? Friday October 7 - Monday October 10

Why? Because we miss our friends <3

How? By being an awesome person who isn't a rude dickmouth!

Some things that have changed this year:

1.) We're at a new hotel! Hotel information will be sent out upon registration. As always, please do not share the hotel information with anyone for any reason - no exceptions. If there are any questions about the hotel location or information, please direct them to Amanda or me.

2.) In line with switching to a new hotel, we will plan to spend most of the party there. We've loved our years with the old place, but we've outgrown it! The house will still be available for people to stay as in past years or spend time hanging out there. But the overall plan will be for us to spend more time all in one place and less time driving back and forth.

Some things that are the same:

1.) COVID protocols will remain in place, which means attendees will be required to submit proof of vaccination in order to attend. In addition, please be mindful of how you're feeling and stay home in the event that you show symptoms prior to the event. Masks will not be required, but supported/encouraged based on people's personal comfort and preferences.

2.) Friday Pizza Night! We will be including Pizza Night on the registration form. Please plan to submit $5 via Paypal or Venmo prior to the event if you want to get in on pizza. (Please do not plan to give cash upon arrival. We're not trying to organize all that LOL)

Reach out with questions! Registration information to follow!

I'm just reaching out because I'm interested in WALLAMP 2022. What do I need to register? Are there links

You should contact the OP. But I believe there's an event page on Fetlife.

What's New

3/18/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back