• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Thor: Love & Thunder. Female heroes are failed again...

Emma_Goddess

I've seen several versions of the trailer for the new Thor movie, and quite frankly I am extremely disappointed. Now don't get me wrong, I like seeing a buff guy in the altogether as much as the... well... next fan of that sort of thing. However, Jennifer Kaytin Robinson, who wrote the story that the movie is based on clearly has no idea what being heroic and a champion for good is. Please allow me to explain...

WHEN YOU ARE A HERO YOU DON'T STAND THERE AND EAT GRAPES WHILE YOUR FRIEND IS BEING PUBLICLY HUMILIATED BY ZUES!

Thank you for your time .

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Go8nTmfrQd8

Ragnarok was fun, and this trailer does intrigue me due to the presence of Christian Bale playing Gorr. Still, Marvel kind of set itself up for troubles when they decided to make the Infinity War story for the previous phase of films. The Multiverse metaplot has had interesting moments, but the stakes never really match Infinity War and Endgame.

In hindsight, introducing the Multiverse would have made more sense before Infinity War.

Ragnarok was fun, and this trailer does intrigue me due to the presence of Christian Bale playing Gorr. Still, Marvel kind of set itself up for troubles when they decided to make the Infinity War story for the previous phase of films. The Multiverse metaplot has had interesting moments, but the stakes never really match Infinity War and Endgame.

In hindsight, introducing the Multiverse would have made more sense before Infinity War.

I thought Atlantis Attacks would have been a good angle. I would have liked to see the seeds sown in the Black Widow movie, but it did't happen. Btw, anybody else remember that it was holding the serpent crown that started Scarlet Witch down her rocky path in the mainstream Marvel Universe.

Awww come'on Emma...it's humor...and it's funny to see Thor frustrated when dealing with other pantheons. ;)

Also, wow, we're getting introduced to Zeus and the Olympians? Will we get the Egyptian, Shinto, and Hindu pantheons as well I wonder? How will they explain how these deities deal with humanity and the Universe as a whole?

Also, am I the only one hoping that this entire phase is all leading up to a scene in Manhattan where MUTHERUFUCKING TERRAX shows up and proclaims in a booming voice to all of Earth's heroes to "PREPARE FOR THE END OF YOUR WORLD" and then GALACTUS (THE DEVOURER OF WORLDS) SHOWS UP! :D

Awww come'on Emma...it's humor...and it's funny to see Thor frustrated when dealing with other pantheons. ;)

Also, wow, we're getting introduced to Zeus and the Olympians? Will we get the Egyptian, Shinto, and Hindu pantheons as well I wonder? How will they explain how these deities deal with humanity and the Universe as a whole?

Also, am I the only one hoping that this entire phase is all leading up to a scene in Manhattan where MUTHERUFUCKING TERRAX shows up and proclaims in a booming voice to all of Earth's heroes to "PREPARE FOR THE END OF YOUR WORLD" and then GALACTUS (THE DEVOURER OF WORLDS) SHOWS UP! :D

Would you call it humour if Gal Gador was strapped up.and had some god "flick" her cloths off in the next Wonder Woman movie? Especially if she had to male friends who.just decided to hold up and eat grapes while watching her humiliation? Besides it's not just about a male character being sexually assaulted for laughs (which is what you'd call it if somebody forcibly removed someone's clothing (especially if they are restrained). But the fact that the female characters did nothing to help him right away. Thay Burns my ass just about as much as what they did to Thor. This is the type of crap that desensitizes people to men being abused, and that's why I hate it do mu h.

Would you call it humour if Gal Gadot was strapped up.and had some god "flick" her cloths off in the next Wonder Woman movie? Especially if she had to male friends who.just decided to hold up and eat grapes while watching her humiliation? Besides it's not just about a male character being sexually assaulted for laughs (which is what you'd call it if somebody forcibly removed someone's clothing (especially if they are restrained). But the fact that the female characters did nothing to help him right away. Thay Burns my ass just about as much as what they did to Thor. This is the type of crap that desensitizes people to men being abused, and that's why I hate it do much.

Dont know why this was posted three times but I agree with this post 100%. The double standard in movies when it comes to naked men versus naked women is very obvious.

I don't like it, but only because I'd rather see Natalie Portman in that position rather than a dude. :)

Plus let's wake up, this is a brilliant marketing tactic to get straight horny women who are unsatisfied with their husbands to come see a stupid comic book movie.

That being said, if you complain about this, then complain about women's bodies being objectified in the film Your Highness, where Natalie Portman is being gawked at while wearing a thong (though much to my disappointment, they used a body double for that scene).

I've seen several versions of the trailer for the new Thor movie, and quite frankly I am extremely disappointed. Now don't get me wrong, I like seeing a buff guy in the altogether as much as the... well... next fan of that sort of thing. However, Jennifer Kaytin Robinson, who wrote the story that the movie is based on clearly has no idea what being heroic and a champion for good is. Please allow me to explain...

WHEN YOU ARE A HERO YOU DON'T STAND THERE AND EAT GRAPES WHILE YOUR FRIEND IS BEING PUBLICLY HUMILIATED BY ZUES!

Thank you for your time .

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Go8nTmfrQd8

Lighten up! It's a friggen' movie

The golden age of the MCU is over. Now it's about quantity over quality and pandering over good story telling.

The golden age of the MCU is over. Now it's about quantity over quality and pandering over good story telling.

Eh, I loved Shang-Chi and Doctor Strange was okay. WandaVision, Falcon and the Winter Soldier, and Moon Knight were all good too. We'll have to see how things go.

While you are correct that it would be unheroic if a male did the same thing while a female was being undressed, reality is that standards are different. Society deems it acceptable for women to gawk at or openly lust at men in public, but if a guy does it, he's a pervert. The writer, in this case seems to have met societies expectation. She may have failed to elevate society or provide a proper heroic female example, but she did reflect society well.

Eh, I loved Shang-Chi and Doctor Strange was okay. WandaVision, Falcon and the Winter Soldier, and Moon Knight were all good too. We'll have to see how things go.

I enjoyed Wandavision and Falcon and Winter Soldier but it's just getting to be too much to keep up with. Movies, Disney+ it's just very time consuming and like I said they are starting to sacrifice quality for quantity.

Dont know why this was posted three times but I agree with this post 100%. The double standard in movies when it comes to naked men versus naked women is very obvious.

Sorry, I must have posted it twice by mistake. It's not just about the nudity, it's about what led up to the nudity.

While you are correct that it would be unheroic if a male did the same thing while a female was being undressed, reality is that standards are different. Society deems it acceptable for women to gawk at or openly lust at men in public, but if a guy does it, he's a pervert. The writer, in this case seems to have met societies expectation. She may have failed to elevate society or provide a proper heroic female example, but she did reflect society well.

That's about as sexist of an attitude as you can get "you're a female hero so we'll hold you to a lesser standard". The writer betrayed women, by holding us to a lower level of expectation, and people wonder why I'll never call myself a feminist.

So was the original "Birth of a Nation". Btw Song of the South is "just a movie" and it's a Disney movie, and for some reason it's banned from airing anywhere because it's supposed to be racist. Yet everything I've ever heard is that it's an Anti-segregation story. But hey it's JUST A MOVIE right?

I don't like it, but only because I'd rather see Natalie Portman in that position rather than a dude. :)

Plus let's wake up, this is a brilliant marketing tactic to get straight horny women who are unsatisfied with their husbands to come see a stupid comic book movie.

That being said, if you complain about this, then complain about women's bodies being objectified in the film Your Highness, where Natalie Portman is being gawked at while wearing a thong (though much to my disappointment, they used a body double for that scene).

Is it really so brilliant? For one thing I'm not going to go on principle. A lot of guys are going to boycott the movie because they hated Jason Aarons stupid story arch (we at Marvel are to lazy to creat new and interesting characters, so we're going to just give Thor's hammer to Jane Foster) What a slap in the face! Also the main market for these movies are kids, do you really think any responsible parent is going to take their child to see this movie now? I wouldn't if I had any.

It's all really vile.

I think part of the issue Emma is trying to make (and maybe I'm wrong) it that this film can influence perspectives. The attitude regarding a male on the recieving end of such treatment being played for laughs is quite frankly disgusting. The fact that the target demographic is kids makes it worse. When I was 13 I saw the movie Myra Breckenridge, and I learned that day about the double standards as pretty much everybody in the room was laugh at the sodomizing of Rusty by Myra... except for me. Even at 13 I knew that if things were the other way nobody would be laughing. Then, years later came The Wedding Crashers, and that hilarious scene where Gloria Cleary (Isla Fisher) restrains Jeremy Grey (Vince Vaughn) while he's asleep and proceeds to rape him off camera (guess who didn't laugh at that either). It continues with other films like Get Him to the Greek, 40 Day & 40 Nights, and That's My Boy. Now this disgusting scene in Thor Love and Thunder. Which not only mocks male abuse victims with it's comedic aspects, but pretty much sends female heroes back 75 years (yep Wondet Woman is back to being the secretary for the Justice League of America, thank you very much Jennifer Kaytin Robinson and Taika Waititi) since they acted in such a repulsive manner. Let's face it, if Disney/Marvel wants to promote strong female characters sitting on your duff and doing nothing while your friend is being abused and humiliated isn't the best way to do that imo.

Is it really so brilliant? For one thing I'm not going to go on principle. A lot of guys are going to boycott the movie because they hated Jason Aarons stupid story arch (we at Marvel are to lazy to creat new and interesting characters, so we're going to just give Thor's hammer to Jane Foster) What a slap in the face! Also the main market for these movies are kids, do you really think any responsible parent is going to take their child to see this movie now? I wouldn't if I had any.

It's all really vile.

Who? the neckbeards who still live in mommy's basement? There hasn't been a successful boycott of ANY film in recent history and this film is destined to be a global success, yes, parents are going to take their children like they have the other 20+ Marvel films. You may care, but the vast majority of the world doesn't. They want to have a good time and be entertained.

I think part of the issue Emma is trying to make (and maybe I'm wrong) it that this film can influence perspectives. The attitude regarding a male on the recieving end of such treatment being played for laughs is quite frankly disgusting. The fact that the target demographic is kids makes it worse. When I was 13 I saw the movie Myra Breckenridge, and I learned that day about the double standards as pretty much everybody in the room was laugh at the sodomizing of Rusty by Myra... except for me. Even at 13 I knew that if things were the other way nobody would be laughing. Then, years later came The Wedding Crashers, and that hilarious scene where Gloria Cleary (Isla Fisher) restrains Jeremy Grey (Vince Vaughn) while he's asleep and proceeds to rape him off camera (guess who didn't laugh at that either). It continues with other films like Get Him to the Greek, 40 Day & 40 Nights, and That's My Boy. Now this disgusting scene in Thor Love and Thunder. Which not only mocks male abuse victims with it's comedic aspects, but pretty much sends female heroes back 75 years (yep Wondet Woman is back to being the secretary for the Justice League of America, thank you very much Jennifer Kaytin Robinson and Taika Waititi) since they acted in such a repulsive manner. Let's face it, if Disney/Marvel wants to promote strong female characters sitting on your duff and doing nothing while your friend is being abused and humiliated isn't the best way to do that imo.

Bill Maher said it best; "Liberals always get offended for people who themselves are not offended" Hemsworth had no problem being "humiliated" so why is this even an issue? There are so many real issues in the Country and the World that are far more important than the hurt feelings of a fictional character in a comic book movie!

There's definitely a double standard. Granted, the depravity of Western culture in general is a more serious problem overall IMHO. "Myra Breckinridge" came out in 1970, which was well within the initial descent of Western culture. The deviancy of mainstream culture today is a predictable outcome of the Boomer generation's destruction of moral norms. Every subsequent generation (including my own) would push the needle further towards hedonism and debasement. While attempts have been made to better educate the public on consent, much of the process has turned into political score settling while revealing various cultural biases.

Nevertheless, the irony of these kinds of discussions on a fetish forum is not lost on me. I just wish society would return to the norm of "discretion".

Who? the neckbeards who still live in mommy's basement? There hasn't been a successful boycott of ANY film in recent history and this film is destined to be a global success, yes, parents are going to take their children like they have the other 20+ Marvel films. You may care, but the vast majority of the world doesn't. They want to have a good time and be entertained.

Personally, I don't expect there to be a boycott of the film, but the trailer does present some valid concerns. Dr. Strange 2 ended up being rather disappointing because of its wasted potential, and hiring the writer of "Sweet/Vicious" for a Thor film could prove to be a mistake. I don't doubt that Thor will do well in its first weeks, but staying at the top of the box office for longer than that will depend on the actual quality of the film.

Marvel might be attempting to reorient their core audience more towards women, which would be quite different from much of the MCU in the past. More men tended to be into previous Marvel films, which is somewhat reflective of the comics market historically. The trick is getting more women interested in the series without alienating some of the male audience. It's not an easy balance.

Bill Maher said it best; "Liberals always get offended for people who themselves are not offended" Hemsworth had no problem being "humiliated" so why is this even an issue? There are so many real issues in the Country and the World that are far more important than the hurt feelings of a fictional character in a comic book movie!

First of all Bill Maher degended a teacher who had sex with a 13 year old boy, so he's hardly a reliable person to be quoting. As for Hemsworth, as far as I'm concerned he's as much part of the problem as the writers, directors, and producers. In the end Thor is a Disney move, and Disney is supposed to be a family friendly entertainment company. There is nothing family friendly about this particular scene. The fact that Thor's "friends" act like a pair of sluts and just watch him get humiliated, wow what a great image for little girls to see. People in the theaters laughing as Thor's bodily autonomy is violated, a wonderful message to send to little boys. And here you are, for some reason, throwing a temper tantrum defending this shit. Why? Why are you so angry over somebody saying "this movie disrespects men so I think people shouldn't see it."?

Maybe somebody's prides been hurt and there ego can't handle the truth about men being victim of abuse.

By the way here is your hero Bill Maher defending that pervy teacher. Although technically she's a hebephile not a peddo.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VXDrmUJvRmE&t=1s

Here is a video by a young woman talking about the double standards in Disney.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pIzr0BCJH8M&t=17s

First of all it's good to see you are above stereotyping people and not rushing to any sort of harsh judgements. Next, anybody who would take there child to see Thor: Love and Thunder knowing it had such an explicit scene in it probably isn't a very good parent. Lastly, I'd have mpre respect for somebody who draws a line in the sand and stand up for an actual belief then some coward who just goes with the crowd because he forgot how to piss standing up. That goes for the neck beard living in his mother's basement or the millionaire living on his own mansion.

As far as I can see you're the one with the problem, because you're the one lacking in principles and who can't make a single good argument for Disney having this content. All you've done is insult people, because you haven't made one valid point. Thor 4 might make a billion dollars or it may fall flat on it's face, but I'll know either that I didn't contribute to it, because I don't give my money to people that hate me.

Marvel might be attempting to reorient their core audience more towards women, which would be quite different from much of the MCU in the past. More men tended to be into previous Marvel films, which is somewhat reflective of the comics market historically. The trick is getting more women interested in the series without alienating some of the male audience. It's not an easy balance.

Actually it's very easy. First hire people who.are actually talented writers and directors. Second don't build make your build your female characters by demeaning or degrading your male heroes. Next let your female heroes actually be heroic, and don't make male victimhood a punchline to a jole. Wow, look at that, problem solved.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back