• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Quick & explicit wife tickle

JaySnow

TMF Master
My wife of 31 years just got out of the shower and was laying on the bed with just her robe on. I founder her this way after I got out of the shower. She pats the bed for me to lay next to her BUT puts a pillow by her feet. I'm instatly psyched!!! I lay down in my boxers and I begin rubbing her PERFECT little feet! She starts caressing my thighs. I take her little left foot by the ankle and I begin to gently kiss and lightly nibble her foot. She immediately breaks out into a fit of giggling. It's then she reaches up into my boxers and begins stroking me. I was in heaven. Her left foot is more ticklish than her right. As she continues to "play" with me I start losing it and I begin to run my tongue along the base of her toes at a rather quick speed. She begins howling with laughter "Oh my God it tickles! It Tickles so much hahaha hahaha hah Please stop!" So I do as she asks and I stop. She's still stroking me vigorously and says "Why'd you stop?" I simply say "cause you said so". She just says "it's OK my Love! Have fun!" Well I just went nuts. I'm kissing her arch and nibbling her toes as I'm running my index finger up and down her sole. She was in fully belly laughter saying everything that drives a ticker crazy "Oh my God NOT There!""That tickles so bad hahaha haha it tickles it tickles it tickles" and never once did she stop stroking. It didn't take me long to finish! Even after I stopped tickle torturing my sweet wife she continued to giggle. She sits up, looks at me and asks "Did you have fun?" I simply nodded in a drunken like manner. I said to her that I was sorry that I tickled her so much. She says "It's OK babe! I like making u happy and sometimes it's fun to laugh. It's crazy how much more ticklish my left foot is tho right?"

Here's a pick of her DELICIOUS and perfect (IMHO) Ticklish left foot.8345974E-DA6B-49FE-8589-6FD1931F51F2.jpeg

Great story! :feets: Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D
I think that she has very lovely feet.:feets:

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back