• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Torture Auction, part 2 - Beth’s first ticklish experience (*\f, */mf, sexual)

unclejobo

TMF Poster
Part 1 - https://www.ticklingforum.com/showt...eth%92s-lack-of-research-(f-f-brief-tickling)

Part 2

Beth slowly opened her eyes nervously, confused as to why the tickling had not started yet. She looked at the screen showing the timer still on 60 minutes, quickly remembering that the timer did not start counting down until the first movement. She looked across at the chat feed to see multiple messages.

‘AWW, is someone ticklish?’

‘Judging from your closed eyes, I presume YES!’

‘Where shall I begin?’

‘Armpits?’

‘Stomach?’

‘Feet?’

‘I bet the anticipation is killing you’

As soon as Beth had read the last message, she saw the countdown timer flick to 59:59. Before she could prepare herself, she saw the long feather over her belly button flicker before making contact with her stomach.

“Eeeekkkk” she squealed as the ticklish sensation shot up her spine.

Her stomach tensed and back arched as she tried to supress the giggles. The feather swished around the outside of her belly button, slowly picking up speed.

“Teeeehehehehehe” she began to giggle, relaxing her stomach.

The tickling intensified as feathers began to stroke up and down her sides.

“Hehehehehehe, STOOOPPP hehehehehehehe” she pleaded as the speed of the robotic arms picked up.

Beth chuckled and giggled uncontrollably as the feather moved in sync with each other, gliding across her sides and stomach. She could feel the tears to roll from her eyes, down her cheeks from the forced giggling. A few ticklish minutes later, the feathers stopped. Beth took a few deep breaths before looking back at the screen.

‘Wow, you’re ticklish’

‘I have never seen someone so sensitive to a feather’

‘Let’s see how ticklish your armpits are’

Before she could prepare herself, the feathers began to drag across her unguarded armpits.

“EEEEEKKKKK Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehheehehehe” Beth shrieked.

She instantly clamped her eyes shut as the ticklish feathers stroked across her sensitive armpits. Her hands thrashed around and bum bounced off the table as the tickling continued. The feathers twisted and stroked their way across every inch of her skin before finally retracting back. Before Beth could catch her breath she saw a different robotic arm approach her from each side, this time the attachments had hundreds of small stiff feathers attached.

“NO, NO, NOOOOHOHOHOHOHO AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” she shrieked with laughter as the feather spun and made contact with each armpit, covering all of her skin.

Her head bounced from side to side as she wriggled as much as she could to escape, but it was no use. The feathers glided clockwise over her skin, causing her to shriek and scream with laughter.

Finally, after what felt like an hour, the feathers retracted and stopped spinning, leaving her panting for breath. She lay exhausted on the table, trying to recover. After a few seconds, she picked her head up to look at the screen. Her facial expression changed to disbelief upon seeing the timer approach 35 minutes remaining. Her disbelief changed to fear upon seeing the chat messages, the last one reading,

‘Time for those pretty feet’

“NO, NO PLEASE, NOT MY FEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEEETTT AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA” Beth shrieked as two feathers stroked across her sensitive soles.

The feathers ran from her heels to her toes, stroking her sensitive skin. Beth was reduced quickly to a giggling mess as the tears continued to stream down her cheeks. The first two feathers stroking vertically up and down her soles were now joined by two more feathers stroking horizontally under her bound toes.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAPPPP AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” She pleaded.

Her cries for mercy were left unanswered as the feathers continued to glide over her arches and toes. Minute after ticklish minute passed by as she wriggled and bounced around on the table, screaming with laughter.

Finally she was given a brief break as the feathers retracted from her feet. She watched the robotic arms move to the side before seeing what looked like a paint roller covered in small bristles drop down from the ceiling above her feet. Panic had completely set in as the roller disappeared behind the stocks. Beth could not have braced herself for the ticklish feeling she felt as the roller spun and contacted both heels at the same time.

“AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA FUUCCKKKK AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” she yelped as the bristles span over her heels before moving up to her arches.

“AAAAHAHAHAHAHAA PLLLEEEEAAAASSEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA” she begged again as the roller moved up and down her arches.

Her clamped shut eyes did not see the second roller appear and move down to her feet. The first she knew about it was when it contacted all ten of her toes at the same time.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA NOOOOHOHOHOHOOHOHOHOHOHHOOHOHOHO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MYYY TOEEEESSSHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA” she laughed uncontrollably as the rollers spun over her feet, making her lose control of all of her senses.

Her head bounced around as her laughter turned silent, unable to catch her breath. Her large feet tortured beyond anything she had felt before. Every wrinkle covered by a revolving bristle, each toe pad tickle tortured beyond belief. Her silent laughter finally turned to gasping for air as the rollers retracted. Beth lay exhausted on the table, panting for air.

Finally, she gained the energy to see the timer approach 15 minutes before slamming her head back down against the table. As she opened her eyes again, she saw multiple robotic arms lower from the ceiling, each had an attachment that resembled a giant electric toothbrush.

“N-N-NO, P-P-PLEASE” she panted, shaking her head before each head hit her skin, rotating its bristles.

“AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” she screamed with laughter.

One head span in each armpit, 4 heads span over each side covering her ribs to her waist, 3 heads on her stomach and 3 on each foot covering her heels, arches and toes. Beth could do nothing but laugh as she was tickled to her limit, briefly pausing before she fainted, only to continue again, like she was being shocked by ticklish electricity.

Finally, a siren sounded which brought the session to a close, retracting all the robotic arms to the holes they came from. Beth lay there, completely exhausted and sweaty. The table she was on began to vibrate before lowering into the floor, stopping to keep Beth at ground level. A few clicks filled the room as the toe ties slackened and the strapping over her body became loose. Finally, the top half of the stocks opened, freeing Beth. She slowly pulled her arms down through the straps and removed her ankles from the stocks.

“SHOWER COMMENCE” the speaker called out as a sprinkler head appeared from the ceiling, covering her in warm water.

Beth sat on the floor under the sprinkler, pulling her knees up to her chest and sobbing into her hands. She couldn’t believe what she had signed up for and the length of time. After a few minutes, the water turned off and hot air blew on her. She slowly stood up as she was air dried thoroughly before noticing that a door had opened behind her. She slowly walked through to see a bathroom with another door at the far side containing her bed. She ignored the toilet and went straight to her bed, pushing her folded clothes to the side and climbing under the sheets, sobbing herself to sleep.

As she awoke, she realised her room was back in its rightful place. The glass had blackened and there was a tray next to her with a sandwich and glass of water. She wolfed the sandwich down and necked the glass of water to gain some strength before putting the tray back on the floor next to the door.

“How was it then?” the voice from next door said.

“Fucking horrible” Beth replied.

“Don’t worry, you’re not the only person here who didn’t do the research on the company” she spoke.

“I can’t do this anymore, I’m far too ticklish” Beth sobbed.

“Unfortunately, you’re here until the end of your stay. There is no way out” the woman said.

“Does it get easier?” Beth asked.

“It depends on who bids for you and what their preferred tickle methods are” the woman said. “Who bid for you?”

“James327, or something like that” Beth responded.

“Oh JAMES342” the woman chuckled.

“Is he the worst or something?” Beth asked.

“HA NO” the woman chuckled. “He is one of the tamest ticklers. He just likes the newbies and mainly uses feathers and stuff”.

“What do you mean one of the tamest?” Beth snapped back. “I couldn’t breath, it tickled so much”.

“You’re in for an experience then once some of the other get their hands on you” the woman joked. “Cosmic Wolf is one of the worst I have had”.

“What happened?” Beth asked nervously.

“He edged me for an hour straight. Each time I got close, he stopped and ticked the shit out of me. I think I wet myself 3 times” she replied.

“WAIT, WHAT, EDGED?” Beth said in panic.

“You really are vanilla, newbie” the woman joked. “Edging is bringing you close to orgasm then taking it away, just before you cum”.

“What the fuck, I’m not doing that” Beth replied in shock.

“Did you mark it up on your form to say you wouldn’t do it?” she replied.

“No, I didn’t know what the things meant” Beth replied in shock.

“So you didn’t select ‘no’ for anything?” the woman replied nervously.

“No” Beth snapped back.

“You’re in for a shock then” the woman replied sympathetically.

“What did you not agree to then?” Beth asked nervously.

“I do it all” she replied. “This is my 9th or 10th time here. I do this for a living”

“REALLY? WHY?” Beth replied in shock.

“I just love being tickled and played with” she answered back. “I might as well make money from something I enjoy”.

“You enjoy people tickling you?” Beth asked puzzled.

“Yeah, there are a lot of us here. You get paid very well once the company has enough money pouring in for you” she replied. “What did you go for in the end?”

“1800, I think” Beth replied.

“FUCK” the woman answered back in disbelief.

“What?” Beth replied.

“I have never heard of a newbie go for that amount. Normally the bidding only hits 500” she said still in shock. “You must be pretty and ticklish”.

“Well, I am definitely ticklish” Beth said blushing. “What do you go for?”

“I think my highest was 2000 but that was towards the end of my first stint” she replied. “Now I just have my regular clients who pay around 500 an hour. Speaking of which, I have my next session soon”.

“How do you know?” Beth replied confused.

“Oh, I don’t get selected like you lot. I have a booking schedule” she replied.

“What, so you get to leave you room?” Beth said in anger.

“Well, yeah. I have private sessions where the person visits just to tickle me” she replied.

“REALLY?” Beth said in disbelief.

“Yeah, I my next session is a joint one with Mark from room 15” she replied. “We are both mummified to a bed and this woman comes in just to tickle our feet”.

“AN HOUR OF FOOT TICKLING?” Beth blurted out.

“No, don’t be silly. She wouldn’t drive all this was for an hour” she replied. “It’s normally around 4 hours”.

“4 FUCKING HOURS” Beth shouted.

“Well, it depends what kind of mood she is in. Normally she tickles us, makes Mark cum, tickles us, makes me cum, tickles us makes mark cum and so on. It’s quite fun” she replied.

“That won’t happen to me will it?” Beth nervously asked.

“Well, considering you ticked yes for everything, I think it might” she joked back. “Oh, and one more thing. If you think you are ticklish now, wait until you have had an orgasm”.

“WAIT, WHAT?” Beth spluttered out.

“Oil, Heat and orgasms make most people ten times more sensitive” she replied. “Right, got to dash or I will be late. See you in a few hours”.

Beth didn’t reply, she lay motionless in her bed, shocked about what the woman next door said. The next time she moved was when the vibrations started again.

“11, 25 and 46. You have been selected” the speakers announced as the windows turned transparent.

Beth quickly shuffled to the end of her bed and peered out. That is when she noticed the printing on the platforms,

‘Tickle Torture Auction - Bid now for a remote session or visit us for a personal private session’

Beth flung herself back against the mattress, now really regretting not searching the company before turning up. She needed to find a way to get out quickly, the thought of someone doing something to her to make her more ticklish than she is already, sent shivers up her spine.

After pondering for a while, she was distracted by the vibrations bringing the rooms back to the correct positions.

“ROOMS 31 AND 42, YOU HAVE BEEN SELECTED” the speakers said.

Beth froze in fear again upon hearing her room called out again as it slowly pulled her container to the platform. Once descended, she stared at the man in the room next to her. He was the same man as the last time she was selected. She looked at him huddled on his bed, staring in fear back at her. Even though Beth was extremely nervous, she couldn’t get over how handsome he was, he couldn’t have been much older than Beth. The rooms moved towards the opening and the mist filled the room causing Beth to pass out again.

Beth stirred and slowly opened her eyes, she was tied as before with the exception of a strap pinning her head to the table, forcing her to stare at the white ceiling and something in her mouth. She tried to bite down but a rubber ball stopped it from closing.

“MMMPPPHHHHHH” a male muffled groan came from the other side of her feet.

Beth quickly presumed that it was the man from room 31 but before she could figure anything out, the static from the speakers filled the room.

“Bidders, we have a special offer for you today. Buy one get one free”

Beth’s eyes went wide with shock as she heard the news but couldn’t see the tv screen.

“Nothing is off limits for these two and you can have the tables positioned however you want. The opening bid is £500”.

“MMMPPPHHHHHHHH” Beth screamed into her gag upon hearing the speaker offering them out.

“GOING, GOING, GONE” the speaker announced. “SOLD TO LADYT for £4400. PLEASE SELECT YOUR TABLE POSITION”.

Beth nervously awaited, her heart pounding with fear.

“TABLE POSITION 4 SELECTED” the speaker announced as Beth’s table began to vibrate before the clicking of the cogs underneath it.

Beth’s table began to lift her head up so she was vertical, she could see the attractive man tied in the same way she was. They both locked eyes as Beth’s table flipped over slowly so she was facing the floor before moving slowly towards the man, finally locking into place directly over him with a gap of no more than a foot. She stared embarrassed into his eyes as he nervously tried to avoid eye contact. Beth looked down his body to see his hard abs and bulge in his boxer shorts. She looked back up at him to see him eyeing her up, staring at her tanned body and breasts. Beth went red with embarrassment, quickly followed by him.

Before either of them could share anymore awkwardness, the robotic hands moved in, once again with the toothbrush head attachments.

“MMPPPHHHH MMPPHHHHHHHHHH” Beth pleaded into her gag as she watched the bristles make contact with the man’s armpits causing him to scream into his gag.

Beth watched the man’s armpit torture, completely forgetting that it would be her turn soon. His eyes streaming with tears already as the bristles danced over his hairy armpits. After a few minutes, they retracted. Beth shut her eyes, expecting it to be her turn but quickly opened them upon hearing his cries again. A single, small brush head was now spinning against his belly button. She watched for a few more minutes before the brush head retracted. Forgetting why she was there, she stared down at the man, heavily breathing. However, before she knew it, it was her turn.

“MMMMPPPPPHHHHHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHPPPPHHHHHHHHHH” Beth squealed into her gag as soft bristles rotated over her feet.

The bristles moved up and down her soles and toes, gliding across her sensitive skin. She opened her eyes quickly to see the man staring up at her as she laughed. Without warning, another few brush heads contacted her thighs, sending her into spasms of laughter.

The bristles tickled and tickled away as she cried with laughter before retracting. Beth opened her eyes again to see her tears dripping off her face and onto the man’s face below.

“MPPPHHHHHH” she called into her gag as her saliva dripped off the gag and onto his nose.

Beth looked down apologetically at the man but he did not seem too annoyed. She looked down his body to see a large bulge in his boxer shorts. Before she could meet his eye contact, a round of bristles running over their soles hit them both. Both screamed into their gags as more saliva dripped off Beth’s gag and onto his face.

Finally, after what felt like an age, the sole tickling stopped. Both the pair gasped for breath to try to recover before the speakers fuzzed again.

“UNDERWEAR REMOVAL INITIATED”

“MMMPPPPHHHHHHHHHHHHH” Beth protested into her gag.

She felt something slip between her spine and her bra before it pinged open. She looked down in confusion as to why the man was not protesting only to see him staring at her perky breasts as a robotic hand pulled her bra away. She glared at him before feeling her pants being pulled down to the knee straps. Beth looked at the man with embarrassment to see his boxer shorts pulled down to his knees, his large cock standing to attention.

“MMMPPHHHHHHHHHHH” Beth screamed into her gag at the man as he looked back at her and went even redder than before.

Beth watched on as a small bristle covered head appeared from either side of her, spinning away as it drew in before contacting her nipples.

“MMMMPPPHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAMMPPPPHHHHHH” she screamed with laughter into her gag.

Beth had never realised how ticklish her nipples were until now as the brush heads circled around her nipples. More rotating bristles hit her sides, ribs and armpits as she continued to laugh into her gag, tears constantly dripping off her face onto the man below. Nearly ten minutes of laughter passed by before the next set of bristles touched down on Beth’s body, this time hitting her feet again. Beth was starting to lose control of her muscles as she started to get the urge to urinate from laughing so much. The bristles pushed her body further and further. The constant ticklish sensation shooting over her body was getting too much for her as the final nail in the coffin hit her body, a final soft brush head spinning over her shaven pussy.

“MMPPHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAMMPPHHHHHH MPPHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAMMPPHHHH” she screamed into her gag, but it was too late.

A trickle of urine ran out of her, slowly covering the man below. As the tickling intensified, so did the stream of urine until all flowed out of her body. Within seconds of the flow stopping, so did the tickling. All the robot arms retracted from her body as she gasped for breath. Her eyes shut with embarrassment, not wanting to make eye contact with the urine soaked man below. Finally, she plucked up the courage to open her eyes to look at the man apologetically. As she slowly glanced down at him, she noticed how red faced he was. She looked down his body to see a white substance over his chest and a magic wand vibrator head pressed up against his, now floppy, cock. He was covered in both his own seamen and Beth’s urine.

Just before she could get too mad, the man started laughing intensely into his gag. She could not see any bristles on his upper body so could only presume his feet were now being tickled. Beth watched on with satisfaction to see more brush heads move in and begin to spin against his armpits, sides and floppy cock. It finally dawned on her what the woman next door was going on about before. The man was clearly more sensitive now than before he had shot his load.

Beth watched him laugh uncontrollably into his gag before the brush heads reappeared and began to rotate extremely slowly on her nipples. The feeling was not as ticklish as before, if anything, it turned her on. After a few minutes of being turned on and listening to the muffled laughter coming from below, she felt something press up against her clit.

“MPPPHHHHHH” Beth protested but it was too late.

The object began to vibrate intensely against her clit causing her blood to rush down her body as she quickly grew close to an orgasm. Just as she was about to cum, the vibrations stopped. Beth panted into her gag, she opened her eyes to see the man’s face streaming with tears as he laughed. She thought that the robotic arms had all been removed from her body but forgot about her feet, until a ticklish sensation shot up her body.

“MMMMPPPPHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHPPHHHHHHH” she screamed into her gag.

The bristles spinning on her arches for a minute before stopping. Just as the tickling stopped, the vibrator started again, sending shockwaves all over her body again. Once again she drew close to an orgasm, only to be once again denied it. Within seconds of the vibrations stopping, the tickling started again. Beth once again screamed with laughter into her gag as the bristles now focused their attention on her toes.

“MMMPPPPPHHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAPPHHHH” she laughed.

This cycle happened over and over for the next 10 minutes before the siren went off in the room and all robotic arms retracted.

Beth hung there, exhausted and frustrated. She stared at the man below with anger until she quickly realised that the same happened to her, only she did not get a chance to cum. Their brief eye contact was quickly disrupted when Beth’s table began to move back to its original position, the right way round. The sound of cranking continued as a platform began to vibrate in the floor before her toes were freed, followed by the restraints and finally the stocks.

Beth quickly sat up to see the man but he was gone. She took out the gag from her mouth before the table lowered to the floor. As she stood up, the water started spraying from the ceiling, soaking her. Gingerly, she approached the centre of the room to see a semi-circle cut out in the floor leading to the wall at the far end. It soon dawned on her that the man was on the platform that spun into the next room behind the wall. She wanted to apologise to him for the way she looked at him but couldn’t. A soon as the water stopped, the blowers came on again to dry her before the door in the corner opened and she entered, walking straight through the bathroom to her bed again. A fresh set of underwear and clothes lay on the bed. Beth ignored the underwear and slipped the tracksuit on before climbing onto her bed. She sat cross-legged and waited for the container to move back to the sleeping quarters.

Finally, it began to move and she joined back up with the man in the other container but he was facing the other way. Beth crawled to the mating wall and banged on it to get his attention but he ignored her. Once her container was put back to the right position, she banged on the wall next to her to see if the woman was back again but no answer. Sulking, she climbed into bed and shut her eyes, falling asleep almost instantly.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back