• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

JOHNNY DEPP WON!!!!

Emma_Goddess

Johnny Depp has won his defamation case against Amber Heard. He came out of it with 15 million with 2 million going back to her over comments he made in a news paper interview.

It's a good ruling, and it's particularly funny to watch the Daily Beast and Vice try to defend Heard.

I watched very little of the trial. I did see enough to conclude that, on a scale of 0 (worst) to 10 (best), I rate both of them in the range of 0 to 2 as spouses, with Heard worse than Depp.

Johnny Depp has won his defamation case against Amber Heard. He came out of it with 15 million with 2 million going back to her over comments he made in a news paper interview.

Not him, but his lawyer, right?

Drank too much and used too many drugs. Rubbed her face in how big a star he is. None of these makes for being a good spouse.

First of all Johnny was involved with drugs before he got with Amber Heard, if that was an issue for her then she should never have gotten involved with him. As for drinking to much, if you were stuck with a manipulative narcissist who was constantly verbally and physically abusing you then you might throw back a few as well. As far as him rubbing her nose in his star power/social status, considering that's the only reason she got involved with him to begin cry me a river. She was physically abusing him, lied about him physically abusing her (to the point of using make-up to look bruised in court at one point) and even shit o n his bed (along with one of her psycho friends) spare me the lame excuses, because if the roles were reversed you wouldn't be letting a man of the hook.

I have a father, brother, and nephew. I am terrified everyday that some woman is going to do something to them at some point, then try to pull some bait & switch "I'm the girl so I'm the victim" bull shit. Women like tgis spoil the image of my entire gender, and I'm not going to play the "it makes it harder for real victims" guff either. If it hadn't been a beloved figure like Johnny Depp, he'd probably been in jail for domestic, and getting raped in the showers. Either that or getting harassed and assaulted in public if he wasn't sent away.

I'd also like to point out that there's a picture of her with Elon Musk, were Mr. Musk has a black eye, and she physically assaulted her former girlfriend Tasya Van Ree. What excuse do you suppose she'd use for either of those?

One last thing, that story she would tell while on the MeToo witch hunt tour wasn't even hers. It was either her assistance story or the story of a hair/make-up person from a movie she was in.

And remember, it was a defamation case. He said some bad things, she said some bad things. Really wasn't about WHAT happened previously. But, I'm with Milagros..... you wouldn't want to consider either as a potential spouse.

I, for one, am hoping she considers doing some tickling videos to help pay for the compensation she owes her ex.

And remember, it was a defamation case. He said some bad things, she said some bad things. Really wasn't about WHAT happened previously. But, I'm with Milagros..... you wouldn't want to consider either as a potential spouse.

Sounds like excuses are being made.

Sounds like excuses are being made.

I think it's a valid point to say that both Depp and Heard are problematic people, and not optimal potential spouses.

I don't think Rdhd is defending Heard, merely stating what the trial laid bare on both Depp and Heard.

Did Heard defame Depp and lie about being abused? The jury said yes. Did Heard's lies set Metoo a huge step back for women that have actually been abused? Did Heard tarnish MeToo? And make it harder for real abuse survivors to be believed? Absolutely!

But if you don't think Depp is a problematic partner given his drug addictions and terrible spending habits that existed before Heard, then you're ignoring the facts of the case.

Last edited:
I'm glad it's over so everyone can focus on more important things. The USA has a list of problems ten miles LONG and we need a public that's focused on solving those issues.

I'm glad it's over so everyone can focus on more important things. The USA has a list of problems ten miles LONG and we need a public that's focused on solving those issues.

+1

Why anyone gives a shit about the Depp/Heard kerfuffle is beyond me.

Generally agree, but this is an underdog story, and a win for men whose lives have been destroyed by malicious women lying about them, as was proven in the courts in this case.

Generally agree, but this is an underdog story, and a win for men whose lives have been destroyed by malicious women lying about them, as was proven in the courts in this case.

Okay, woah, let's not take this too far kay? The Me Too Movement does have some valid complaints, specifically that men in Hollywood and beyond have traditionally been allowed by our society to abuse their positions when interacting with women (aka forcing sexual favors in order for a female actress to advance her career, etc etc). Nobody's saying this happens all the time and certainly there are cases where the allegations are false (such as the case with Amber Heard) but there ARE some men who have acted exactly like Harvey Weinstein out there.

Just throwing my two cents into the mix is all.

IMO it's a mistake to try and make Depp a symbol for all wronged men or Heard a symbol for all female victims. Reality is that they are both really flawed individuals. I like that Depp won b/c I felt she lacked credibility. I believed that Heard was the aggressor. He clearly has substance abuse issues and said some horrible things to her, but it was the abuse allegations that were costing him his career. I'm not personally a big fan of either actor (or really a celebrity watcher in general), but I felt like she lied to hurt him and cast herself as the victim and that he lost a great deal b/c of it. I see this ruling as giving some of that back to him.

Okay, woah, let's not take this too far kay? The Me Too Movement does have some valid complaints, specifically that men in Hollywood and beyond have traditionally been allowed by our society to abuse their positions when interacting with women (aka forcing sexual favors in order for a female actress to advance her career, etc etc). Nobody's saying this happens all the time and certainly there are cases where the allegations are false (such as the case with Amber Heard) but there ARE some men who have acted exactly like Harvey Weinstein out there.

Just throwing my two cents into the mix is all.

The MeToo movement was a witch hunt from the start, and "Believe All Women" was nothing more then an attack on men's due process rights.

The MeToo movement was a witch hunt from the start, and "Believe All Women" was nothing more then an attack on men's due process rights.

I completely and utterly disagree. I do agree that accusation is not (and SHOULD NOT) be enough for a criminal or civil conviction but the crimes of people like Harvey Weinstein and Bill Cosby would have continued to be tolerated unless the Me Too Movement exposed them.

While we agree on the Depp case here, I don't think MeToo is as bad as you say it is. I feel that it's going to evolve after this. That it's not just about female victims of abuse. But there are a LOT of men that put up with abuse from women, but might not want to come out for fear of not being believed. This case should prompt MeToo to become more inclusive.

As far as the MeToo thing goes, I don't have an issue with the concept overall. The problem is how it turned into a political thing. Accusations against Weinstein were taken seriously (after many years of being silenced), but several other public figures have had accusations against them that were not taken seriously.

That being said, it doesn't help the movement when certain publications try to treat Depp's win as a loss for the movement. Trying to pretend that Heard was a truthful accuser is beyond stupid, but The Daily Beast, Vice, and Washington Post have done this.

Agreed Mac, Amber Heard has done a lot of damage towards women who have been abused. Also, I agree TIckaler that men are also abused sometimes (what Amber did to Johnny certainly qualifies as abuse).

What's New

4/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a momenrt to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back