• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What do you prefer a lee to wear when tickling them

A bikini top or regular/sports bra with long blue jeans.

I would prefer to wear a bra and panties or bikini in the beginning of being tickled. Later on in the session as long as the ler was comfortable I would be willing to lose the bra or top while being tickled topless.

Sounds pretty much perfect to me

It's actually fun tickling a play partner out of her clothing regardless of what she's wearing - one ar'tickle' at a time. ;-)
I do eventually like my ticklees when they are stripped down to nothing except maybe maybe a pair of sheer stockings.
Tickling someone while undressing them helps you find their most ticklish spots, areas that you can really hone in on once they are naked and completely vulnerable.

I'm more of a 'lee, but if I'm exercising my 'ler side, normal clothes is fine, as long as they aren't too thick and heavy to shield from the tickling. Barefoot in jeans and a cotton top is great. Of course, nothing but underwear would be great, too.

I once had a session with a lovely professional submissive. Knowing I'm interested in tickling her, she greeted me wearing a elegant and sexy black dress with cutouts all along her sides, exposing most of skin from the armpit to the pelvis. That was perfection.

I've also played games with my victim where she could get a break from the tickling if she took her bra or panties off. I love erotic embarrassment, so I have a great time teasing her about being so ticklish she could:devilish:n't keep her panties on or her boobs covered.

Tights under my shorts and maybe a cute tank top or crop top to show off my tummy

I actually prefer a dress, or at least a skirt and blouse. I like a female Lee to be, basically, fully dressed, except for bare feet!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back