• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Matt's My Ticklish-Licklish Boss! M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
My Boss Matt aged 39 has married money, his wife's father CEO of the company he is Director of and I am the Manager and my wife and he caught out having an affair, ours an open marriage but Matt's isn't and he will lose everything literally if his wife Charlene ever finds out about Marianne and he. Something I use to my complete advantage and intend continuing to do so. My wife admitting to me that Matt has a complete dislike of his feet being touched and yes he absolutely hates his size 12's messed with which makes tormenting and teasing him tortuously so addictive and I'm hooked!

Anyway last month I sent my wife away for the weekend knowing Charlene was out of NYC at their summer house in Barbados for the week. I invited Matt over on the pretext of discussing the new project being considered and so after work we drank a couple of beers and soon the tabs in his took effect so asking if he could lie down! He woke an hour later secured on his stomach in the spare bedroom on the custom bed Marianne had designed for our swinging fun and games and he accustomed to finding himself secured to but not by her husband! Blindfold and ankles secured together, arms above his head and blindfold with ball-gag in place and stripped to underwear the 6'1" guy was mine to torture!

"Wakey, wakey Matt, time to play but not with Marianne this time but with me so guess the bed one you know pretty well as Marianne has told me you both have indulged in light bondage games but interesting, fascinating to me was your secret, your major weakness which being the alpha-male type you are being an Italian-American I found hard to believe but Marianne adamant about it and securing you to the bed meant removing your size 12 weejun loafer shoes and even socked your feet flinched so seems right that you have a major problem with super -senstive feet! In Fraternity initiations at University I was known as 'Tickler Chandler' and always went for the initiate's feet as being a 'Tickler' is my thing and usually with women being honest now but sometimes the odd guy or two taking a trip down memory lane but rarely happening until now!"

I stared at the black sheer socked feet, the thin nylon showing the contours of Matt's feet clearly through them and leaning close to them, feet smelling like feet, having a rich and intoxicating, masculine aroma! One that's proven addictive. I traced one finger the length of each sole individually and an immediate response to my touch stroking from the heels to his wiggling toes and clearly Matt feeling very uncomfortable but remaining quiet, determined to not give me the satisfaction of a verbal reaction but his feet flinching this being unnecessary as the physical reaction illustrative of the torment already being experienced by him!

"I was I guess you'd say a Tickle-Sadist Matt, perhaps I still am but not for me to say but I am into feet and with guys big feet so like yours and feet that smell like feet, not pungent but in socks worn a day in the office trapped in shoes as slipping yours off earlier I discovered with these feet presented to me and secured going nowhere, that's not strictly true as they're headed for ticklish and worse licklish hell Matt! Having your soles licked and toes licked, nibbled and sucked is going to drive you ballistic but nothing like a foot feast! Playing with my wife results in my playing with you and you're not going to fire me as if you do then Charlene will find out all about your sordid secret and heavy financial losses for you with a costly divorce as well as you losing everything, your complete life-style! The Mercedes, Ferrari and Jeep, the global cruises and vacations as well as the three homes; so these feet to be initiated into foot-play, being massaged, fondled, groped, caressed, stroked, tickled and lickled so teased and tormented for hours by me and in the future I decide when and where and you play by my rules and have plans for these feet Matt, sometimes involving other guys!"

I lightly caressed each socked sole over his arches sensing his immediate tenseness as I taunted him advising him not to laugh as doing so inviting me to giving him something to laugh about and smiled hearing his attempts to not give me the satisfaction of any verbal response but undaunted by this lightly stroked both soles and then stopped and began to massage each socked foot and not to tickle but to torment him as doing so saying he was such a macho man, a real Italian stallion who loved fooling around with women both single or as in Marianne's case married and how emasculating it must be with another man playing with him and over the weekend a Gay friend would be be joining me as I wanted to see how tickllish and licklish he was after being jerked off as only feet were my thing! I heard a moan from him and smiled!

I slowly peeled off both socks and then continued to fiendishly fondle both bare soles as Matt tried not to laugh but failed as his toes clenched and splayed causing wrinkles appearing on his large bare soles and I finger traced over them and he having no means of diminishing the ticklish sensations he was forcibly enduring as my experienced tickler fingers navigated the length of his soles with teasing and feather light strokes and my varying the speed, duration and pressure of each finger stroke and keenly observing the varied responses to the techniqies implemented and Matt suffered the consequnential torments of them!

I was smiling as I told him to grin and bear it as my teasing had amplified his ticklishness as hitting my stride I relished in seeing him trying to deal with the sensations but overwhelmed by them, his efforts proving futile and my telling him that he had the major weakness of having super-ticklish big feet so he was fighting a losing battle trying not to react as my thriviing to a challenge, my goal was to systematically break him using tickling and lickling torture as my fingers lazily caressed his trembling soles and over the balls of his feet to his toes and he was where I wanted him as I told him; at my mercy!

"Matt I have to say I am so drawn to your intensely ticklish, hyper-sensitive feet which react to the lightest stimulus for my finger caresses and your taut, smooth soles invite ticklish exploration so your toes perform a rhythmic dance with zero resistance to enforced endurance as feet, large sixe 12 feet completely immobile and helpless to a maddening ticklish assault of them, an incessant teasing with the intention of driving you crazy while simultaneously heightening their sensitivity!"

I stroked under his toes driving him frantic and slid my fingers in between his wiggling toes and then delivered rampant strokes the length of each foot as I informed him that having an insatiable appetite for his feet which really appealed to me for their rich aroma, their natural warmth and moistness as well as most significantly their hideous ticklishness so my knowing their taste would be delicious; that once a week, every week we would have a 'Feet Meet' if not possible in his home or mine, in the Company apartment downtown reserved for business guests and in his own office, behind it's locked door and my there as far as his PA understood for a business meeting, first socked and then bare feet enjoyed by me! I smiled hearing his gagged moaning saying there his gag would be his own sweaty socks!

My fingers ran over both soles to Matt's toes, no area of them escaping my teasing touch and no esacping it for him and the combination of his deathly ticklish bare feet and uncontrollable muffled laughter as he writhed on the bed was euphoric for me and then employed using one of Marianne's small make-up brushes to torture tickle Matt! Stroked gently over both flinching feet and deliberately agonisingly slowly increasing his insufferable torment especially caressing both of his arches with it and my savouring every second of his laughter which he fought valiantly to suppress but failed much to my delight!

Grabbing hold of his toes, two at a time, I pried them apart while stroking the small brush in between each trembling toe. It was terrific how a small brushstroke could elicit such strong responses from my unwilling participant. One-by-one I brushed in between all ten of his toes which he endured being done by me painfully slowly with unrelenting brushstrokes between each toe! I tickled just under his toes and across both arches and insteps as he laughed uncontrollably when both feet were tickled simultaneously by me!

"Come on Matt laugh for me, resistance is futile, these feet and your feet are my feet so get used to it, I'm fascinated at just how ticklish your feet and now my feet are and excited by how much you really hate attention to them! My objective is to get you accustomed to them being involuntarily raped initially by me but sometimes with invited ticklers and licklers joining me with the sole purpose; excuse the pun of breaking you! Fucking my wife you deserve being fucked with by me so don't expect mercy from me Matt! I crave hearing frantic laughter from you in a ticklish, licklish predicament, my stimulating every nerve ending in your size 12 feet diabolically to my complete satisfaction!"

His right bare sole recoiled instinctively as though secured, his right foot firmly held in place by me, I commenced sucking each and every toe individually, toes proving being so suckable and delicious, sweaty and tasting a raunchy as they smelled ripe so stroked the sole lightly making Matt's toes wiggle as I sucked on them and his bosy tensed as I indulged in exploring both of his tender bare feet and fully indulging in a sensuous foot-feast encouraged by Matt's muffled moans and giggles! I passionately sucked Matt's toes knowing how emasculating it had to be for him having his toes given a blow-job by another man and worse his own Manager whose blackmailing him to be his 'Tickle-Lickle Bitch' and a roleplay Matt is compelled to perform for me and invited guests!

I continued the torment of stroking up n' down the length of both of the bare soles of Matt's size 12 feet and his laughter was music to my ears as ungagged he driven hysterical and has a very infectious laugh and becomes instanly animated and expresesses scintilating frenzied terror desperately kicking out but his efforts proving futile then as in more recent times as torture tickling Matt's feet is definitively his worst nightmare made reality! Ironically as I tell him; he and his feet are a tickler's dream!

I love verbally taunting him; so deeply inhaling his natural footsmell, burying my face deep into his bare soles as his toes instantly clench and splay for me and both soles stretch in the process and as savouring his fantastic foot scent telling him that for me there's nothing like the sweaty smell of a straight man's feet and knowing his out of bounds to everyone except for me and anyone I choose to enjoy them but in his interest to not be so ticklish and licklish if he wanting no manual and oral attention given to them but to date to my delight a feat he hasn't succeeded in achieving and he never will as over time I will be subjecting him to feet-meets engaging a number of various tickling tools as well as my mouth and fingers!

Last edited:
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back