• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ever think you met a person with the kink but will never know for sure ??

smity

There is a girl in my workplace who tickles people with startlingly frequency like everytime she gets an excuse be it male or female. Now I have had this fetish my entire life so I would say I would notice this more than other people but she does give off the vibes of enjoying doing it to people. I even heard her saying "I love doing it to people". we have poked and tickled wach other a few times but always just being playful but everytime she does it , it plays on my mind for the rest of the day and a small part of me praying she does have the kink and my dreams have been answered haha now I will NEVER go up to her and ask her if she does have the kink or tickle her because I believe she enjoys it but I'm just wondering if anyone else have had the similar situations

I've had similar experiences in school and at various jobs. If I was in your shoes I'd probably ask her out and initiate a tickle fight on the first date and see how much chemistry we have, but that's just me.

Hmm then again there are also people that find it funny. Not necessarily have a kink...

Hmm then again there are also people that find it funny. Not necessarily have a kink...

You are right with that.
I have watched ladies tickled to total hysterics in party or friends situations, and it always appears to be other ladies that find n hilarious to watch another in that predicament, but they are always to say at a point, ...i think shes had enough now...
It'ds as though theyve been there and know when to call it.

You are right with that.
I have watched ladies tickled to total hysterics in party or friends situations, and it always appears to be other ladies that find n hilarious to watch another in that predicament, but they are always the first to say at a point, ...i think she's had enough now...
It's as though they've been there and know when to call it.

Last edited:
My crush in high school was ticklish and sometimes I got the feeling she welcomed it with the taunting/teasing she would use to instigate.

I knew a guy in Junior High and High School who I always suspected was into it. I witnessed him tickle the feet of at least three different girls thru the years. And I saw him looking at the feet of several more whenever they would dangle or remove their shoes.

Meeting a girl who loves tickling people is my dream come true, whether it’s sexual to her or not. Think of all the gang-ups you guys could plan.

I would confess to her how much you love tickling and see what she says. I wouldn’t bring up the sexuality of it to you.

Exactly my point, some people will say I love tickling people but don't consider it sexual or a fetish.

It could be a circumstance where she likes tickling as a paraphilia, but doesn't know the kink side of it. I knew a gal who was similar, in that she flaunted being super ticklish and liked when I would tickle her, but didn't define herself as a 'tickling fetishist'. I'd say just to have fun with it, maybe bring up that you'd like to take her on a date and, when it's appropriate, start a tickle fight with her. She sounds cute af

Absolutely--with two different guys.
In the first instance, I was visiting a friend and his buddies at his house one night watching cable TV. The movie "Seems Like Old Times" starts airing on HBO. My cute pal, reclined in a lounger barefoot, asks what's this. I answer "Seems Like Old Times, it's a comedy." Just then, he says, "Make me laugh" and wiggles his toes. Holy shit, I thought! I really considered going over to the end of the recliner to tickle his feet, but, just then, another of his buddies sits exactly in the spot I was going to. Damn! But....I did get to tickle his ribs briefly. Was the reclining buddy a fetishist? I did not get that read from him.

However, another night, another of his mutual friends and I met at a bar/club. It was the first time meeting this particular guy. When I was introduced to him, this guy immediately says, "Are you ticklish?" and pokes me in the ribs. I wasn't out at the time, but definitely still loved tickling. However, I was so thunderstruck at his audacious move that I could not respond in kind and just said, "No, I'm not." Once again, there arrived another opportunity when he, my friend and I went to a diner afterwards, and my friend told me "John (not his real name) is ticklish." I thus got to tickle his ribs, as he was seated next to me, and hell yes he was VERY ticklish. Since that night, I highly suspected John to be a tickle fetishist, as our accompanying (I had heard) had a thing for tickling women.

So yes, I think there are those who like tickling and those who really like tickling.

One more instance I forgot to mention, however this is an indirect circumstance. While I attended college, there was a guy at a frat who other guys mentioned liked tickling them. Hmmm...gotta try to catch up with him too.

Yes. There are more of us than we realize, and some of ‘them’ don’t realize it until they are show it for themselves.

So years ago I remember scrolling through my Facebook feed and it came up one of my Facebook friends liked a page called "Jane O'brien media" if memory serves this was before the tickled documentary or certainly at least before the documentary would've been anyway in the mainstream consciousness, I clicked on the Facebook page and it was about young men being tickled etc.

Reason I bring this up is would anybody other thN somebody with a tickle fetish have searched and liked that page on Facebook? Just interesting that I've never met anyone else with a tickle fetish and yet there's somebody who I know who actually lives on the same street as me liking that page

Now we were never close by any stretch just acquaintances so it's not as if I could bring it up but just curious to know if this is likely someone else who has a tickle fetish?

If I were you, I would take her out on your lunch break and discuss the possibilities. She already admitted she loves tickling people so I say "go for it". It could be a very exciting conversation and maybe she loves to be tickled too!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back