• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

SARAH AND SHEILA PART 2 (F/M)

Arpit Chopra

TMF Poster
Sheila just smiled to herself, cherishing her good fortune. It had only been 6 months since she met Sarah's Dad, and the quality of her life had improved drastically. No longer did she have to worry about looking for discounts during shopping, or ordering cheap liquor in bars when nobody else bothered to buy her a drink. After so many years of struggle, Sheila felt free again, just like she used to when her Dad was part of her life.

Sheila was the true definition of a gold digger. She liked to live lavishly, and spend money like there was no tomorrow. She did not care even a little bit about Sarah's Dad. The only reason she was with him was because of his 2 extremes- he was extremely rich and extremely ticklish. It was very easy to control him. Sheila couldn't believe a man who had so much money could be so easily controlled and manipulated by her. Sheila and he rarely had any arguments but whenever they did, she always won.

Once they were arguing in the bedroom about Sarah. Sheila wanted Sarah to be sent to boarding school, but Sarah's dad on the other hand wanted her daughter to be close to him. He wanted Sarah to continue her education in a nearby school so that she stays at home. But it was pointless to argue with Sheila. She was the most stubborn person he had ever met. It was one of the qualities that he usually liked about her. But this time he was sure he would make her change her mind.

"Look, Sheila. Sarah is my daughter. From the day she was born, she has lived with me. And after her mother died, she has become really depressed. It won't be right to send her to boarding school now. I have even talked to her psychiatrist, and even she recommends that Sarah needs all the parental love she can get. She needs me, Sheila !!" he told her with a pleading look in his eyes.

But talking to Sheila was like talking to a wall. She shouted adamantly "SARAH WILL BE LEAVING FOR BOARDING SCHOOL BY THE 25TH OF THIS MONTH. END OF STORY !!"

Sarah's Dad shouted back angrily "NO SHE WON'T !!"

Sheila was taken aback. She had not expected this. But she knew his greatest weakness, her greatest weapon. She slowly rose her hands up in the air and started wiggling her fingers, looking at him very seriously "Looks like it's time for your medicine again !!"

Sarah's Dad opened his eyes wide in horror, his face full of anguish. His lips started quivering, and sweat beads started forming on his forehead. He knew what was coming next.

He tried to beg for mercy with a trembling voice "Loo-lool-look Sheila. I'm - I'm sorry. I-I-I can explain....."

But Sheila wasn't ready to listen to him anymore. He had dared to shout at her, and he needed to be taught a lesson. He needed to be shown who was the real goddess in this relationship.

Sarah's Dad tried to run away, but it was no use. Sheila's long nails attacked his waist, and he knew it was all over.

He started laughing like a madman.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SHEIIILLAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!"

He tried to escape again, but Sheila had a strong grip on his waist. She tickled him with as much strength as she could muster, and his knees started wobbling like a jelly. They soon gave away and he fell to the ground, with Sheila on top of her, continuously tickling him. Not even giving him a moment's rest.

"BABBBBYYYYYYAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH PLAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!"

"Laugh, you fucking asshole. Laugh. Laugh as if your life depends on it. This is what happens when you shout at me!! " Sheila kept tickling him with an evil look on her face. She had to teach him a lesson, to make sure he remembers where he belongs. Where men like him have always belonged throughout history. Beneath the feet of women like her.

She continued unabatedly "Now you listen to me properly. Sarah will be leaving for boarding school on the 25th, and there is nothing you can do about it. Am I making myself perfectly clear?" She punctuated the word 'clear' by inserting her long-nailed index finger directly into his belly button. His laughter went up a notch.

"AAAAAAAAAAIIIIIAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA CAAAANNNNNTTTTTAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!"

Sheila just left out a small laugh "Of course you can darling. You don't have a choice in the matter. When I have made a decision, who are you to question my authority !!"

She just kept tickling him violently, and he just kept laughing and laughing like a deranged person. Until he had to agree to her whims and demands. Just like he always did.

Sarah was sent to boarding school on the 25th, just like Sheila had decided.

Now Sheila was free to rule his house, free to rule his life after getting rid of the little minx.

"NOW THE REAL FUN BEGINS...."

(TO BE CONTINUED....)

Wow. Would be awesome if Sheila and Sara involves inva tickle fight in part 3.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back