• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Ticklish Masseuse M/f

mistertickle123

TMF Regular
The Ticklish Masseuse

The 17-hour flight from San Francisco to Singapore is never easy on one’s body regardless of your seating arrangement on the airplane or your age and while I normally travel business class I still arrive at my destination with aches and pains that need attention. After my first visit, I started to fly into the country one or two days before my business got underway to give me time to adjust my mind and body to the time difference, to sightsee a bit and more importantly to go for a nice long massage before heading to work.

A small discreet massage and reflexology parlor within walking distance of my hotel, the Park Royal on Beach Road, recommended by a friend, was one I visited when I travelled to Singapore. Sadly, I was advised that they closed last year, most likely a victim of the pandemic and while I’ve not been to our office on the Malay peninsula in over two years, I do have a few fond memories of my visits to this establishment especially on a trip when I twice enjoyed the company and extraordinary skills of Cindy, a cute, petite Chinese girl with a bright smile, lovely personality, and amazing hands. It did not hurt that she was incredibly playful and very ticklish.

Her English was as good as mine which made conversing easy and as her fingers worked my sore muscles, we discussed wide-ranging topics.

Her technique was magical, but she occasionally found a sensitive spot that would make me jump. Rather than stopping her massage however she continued working on those areas giggling and teasing me, asking me at first if she was hurting me but then questioning if I was ticklish. I am and Cindy enjoyed my squirming, but she had no idea that I was a tickle fetishist and a LER at that. I let her enjoy the occasional tickles that she administered throughout my session. In fact, I was getting a bit turned on because of the way her skilled hands were touching certain places on my oiled-up body, something she noticed, but also because I was already plotting my revenge.

I needed to gauge Cindy’s level of ticklishness but not in an obvious way so when she leaned over me to reach a spot on my inner thigh, I let one of my hands accidently brush against her side and my fingers gave her a quick, little squeeze. She gasped and her body jerked as she pulled back from the table. Standing next to me but out of reach, slightly embarrassed and blushing with her eyes facing the floor she professed to me that she was very ticklish.

“Well, what are we going to do about that Cindy?” I asked in a low, whispery voice.

“It seems you’ve been purposely tickling me, so I think it’s only fair that I get a chance to tickle you back” I said to her teasingly.

“You can’t do that…here Marco.” She nervously advised me but with a noticeable smile on her face.

That reply and look led me to believe that my ticklish masseuse was more than interested in having a bit of fun. I let things simmer as she continued the massage, occasionally verbally teasing and tickling her when she was within reach of my hands, always getting the same electric reaction to my touch.

Cindy, while playful, was a bit on the shy side but I detected a naughtiness in her that I wanted to see more of. My desire was to tickle her there and then, but I had to use a bit of decorum and maintain control over the urges that were bubbling up inside of me to place her on the massage table and tickle the living daylights out of her.

As she continued the massage, I asked her for a recommendation on where to eat and if she wanted to join me for dinner. She gave me the name of a nice little Indonesian restaurant that I did not advise her I’d previously eaten at, but she politely declined sharing a meal with me, claiming she had previous plans. I asked if she was available the following night and she quickly nodded yes.

Once my massage ended and I dressed, I thanked her for her time, her restaurant recommendation and for the fantastic rub down. I let her know that I planned to see her for another massage the following afternoon and that we could finalize dinner plans then. She smiled that sweet smile of hers, giggled, and again blushed.

Heading to the front of the establishment, I paid my bill and immediately set up an appointment to get together with Cindy the next day. I made sure that I was going to be her last client of the day.

Seeing how incredibly ticklish Cindy was had me excited about the possibility of exploring her sensitive body in a much more secluded setting.

I met an expat friend for dinner that evening, and it was wonderful catching up, but I couldn’t get Cindy out of my head.

It was also nice to get a full night’s sleep and know that I had another day free before having to head to our office for the rest of the week. After a late breakfast, I took the subway up to Orchard Road to do some shopping. I picked up treats for people at home and in the office and purchased a couple pairs of sheer thigh high stockings, assuming of course that Cindy would come back to my hotel room to play after our dinner.

She was friendly and very professional but we were incredibly flirty with each other and because of the connection we had with tickling there was a vibe between us that got much more heated than the previous day once she started my massage that afternoon. It could have been the anticipation of what the evening might bring, but she attempted to tickle me every chance she got knowing my most responsive areas to her tickly touch from our previous encounter. Her talented fingers and occasional tickle teasing had me incredibly excited, something I could tell she liked, but did her best to pretend not to.

I was a bit bolder and tickled her much more than yesterday whenever she got close to my roaming hands. Visions of a fun filled night raced through my mind and the time flew by. Before I realized it the session was over.

After taking care of the payment, I walked back to my hotel, showered, and changed. Riding the elevator down to the lobby where we chose to meet, I was incredibly enthused about what was to come.

She waved to me as I walked over to her. She had brought a change of clothing to the massage parlor and looked very pretty in a short sleeveless sundress and sandals. Out of uniform, her shape was even lovelier, her legs shapely and her feet tiny and well cared for.

The restaurant she chose was small, crowded, and noisy which made talking a bit difficult, tickling virtually impossible. There was no way to be discreet in that place, but I did nonetheless get her feet in my lap. Her soft soles and pretty toes were as ticklish as the rest of her body, and she squirmed and giggled as I ran my fingertips up and down her foot bottoms. Seconds was all she could stand before she pulled those ticklish tootsies away from me. But within a matter of minutes. she presented them to me again. I teased and tickled her feet as discretely as possible throughout our dinner. I was also able to squeeze her sides, a spot that made her wiggle wildly in her seat. I could not wait to get out of there. Cindy also appeared anxious to leave and we rushed through our meal. Slipping back into her sandals as I paid our bill, she asked me what I wanted to do next. With a big grin on my face I said, “what do you think”?

We navigated our way out of the busy restaurant into the bustling street crowd and started walking back in the direction of my hotel. As we talked, I reached over and tickle her neck and shoulders, squeeze her sides, and run a finger up and down her back. She was so incredibly sensitive to touch, and she giggled and playfully tried to run away from me every time my fingers tickled her.
Cindy showed no real signs of fear or apprehension, in fact she seemed to be more than eager to get a taste of my tickling, I did however sense a bit of nervousness as we walked into the hotel lobby and headed to the elevators. Stepping into an open car the doors closed and being the only two passengers I took full advantage, backing her into a corner and tickling her sides and tummy until she was wriggling and giggling like a little schoolgirl. As soon as we got to my floor, she composed herself as best as she could and swiftly walked down the corridor with me to my room.

Cindy could not have been more than 4’10” and maybe 95 pounds at best. The minute the door closed behind us, I lifted her off the floor and started tickling her as I carried her over to the bed. Lying on top of her, I pulled her arms over her head, held her wrists together and began wiggling the fingers of my other hand in her soft smooth underarms, tickling one then the other, back, and forth, slowly then swiftly as she squealed and twisted her body desperately trying to get away. This was one seriously ticklish girl and the more she struggled the more excited I was getting. The grinding of our bodies into each other as I tickled her armpits and her futile attempts to get out from under me began to take the tickles to another level of intensity.

I shifted my weight, sat up and still holding her small wrists straddled her waist, continuing to tickle her sensitive armpits. She violently kicked her legs and feet especially when I mixed in tickling her tummy and sides with the underarm tickles. Poor Cindy began to beg me to stop the tickling, but it sounded more to me like an invitation to continue exploring this girl’s super sensitive body which I did with vigor.

Her struggling had caused her dress to hike up, exposing her upper thighs and the front of her white cotton panties. Reaching behind me I squeezed her legs just above the knees. She pulled her arms down, first clutched her sides, and then tried to push me off her, laughing and pleading with me to give her a break. She began bucking like a bronco, her arms flailing, as I moved my tickling fingers up and down the fronts and insides of her thighs. Her breathing labored; I could feel the heat between her legs as I tickle squeezed her from her knees to the tops of her thighs. I then switched from the torturous squeezes to light fingertip tickles to let her catch her breath, she continued giggling and started to shiver every time my fingers would caress her sensitive thigh creases or purposely run over her now dampening crotch.

“Is Cindy getting excited from my tickles?” I teased her as my fingertips grazed her upper inner thighs and began to teasingly caress the front of her crotch.

It was evident that Cindy was turned on from my tickling by the growing wet spot and as I tickled her swollen mound she moaned and attempted to hump my hand. I stroked her through her panties, then let my fingers slide along her thigh creases and over her perineum which got her giggling and squirming again. When my fingers worked their way back up to her belly & her sides she began to wriggle and twist uncontrollably. I tickled her rib cage, tracing each rib individually then worked my fingertips up her sides to the outskirts of her armpits but did not tickle them yet. Every time I got close to her sensitive underarms she would scrunch her shoulders, squeeze her fists tightly, shut her eyes, and brace herself for an attack. After minutes of teasing her like this I did indeed work my way into those incredibly soft, sensitive armpits. The relentless tickling had her panting and begging me to stop. I did not discontinue the tickles, but I did ease up.

Slowing things down, I fanned my fingers over her small breasts through the material of her sundress I could feel her little nipples erect and at attention and I rubbed them lightly at first with the palms of my hands, then tickled them with my fingertips. Her pleas quickly changed to soft cooing sounds. I leaned down, nuzzled her neck, and whispered ‘tickle, tickle, tickle’ in her ear. I could feel her body shivering involuntarily.

As she began to grow more turned on by the sensual breast and nipple tickles, my verbal teasing and my lips on her neck and ear I slid my hands easily to her tummy and sides and tickled with a vibrating motion and a bit more finger pressure. Completely thrown off guard, she wrenched her body crazily as my large hands found a multitude of ticklish spots on her torso. Despite the torturous sensations, Cindy appeared to love the tickles, inspiring me to push her boundaries further.

Adjusting my weight from on top of her body, I turned her sideways and unzipped her dress, tickling her neck and spine as I slowly lowered the zipper. She shivered and squirmed at yet another new change to the tickly sensations she was feeling. Her arms and legs became goosepimply as I pulled the dress off her shoulders, down past her waist and left it draped around her ankles. I teased and tickled her ears, the nape and sides of her neck, her shoulders, and her collarbone and zig zagged my nails up and down her spine. She reacted very sensually to this type of touch and so I continued tantalizing her with light teasing tickles. When my hands slid down to her sides, I felt her brace herself knowing what was coming next. She pushed her face into a pillow and began laughing hysterically as I tickled up and down her sides and squeezed her hips. Balling her fists, kicking her legs, and pounding her feet on the mattress all I could hear was her muffled pleas for me to stop mixed with her delicious tickly squeals.
I tickled her like this for quite a while mixing up techniques and areas frequently, keeping her sensitized and off balance before finally giving poor Cindy a reprieve.

She laid there silently, no doubt trying to get her head around what had just happened to her.

I asked her if she was okay and handed her a glass of water. As she sipped the drink, I pulled the sundress completely off her and placed it on a chair, went to the dresser and pulled out a pair of the ultra-sheer stockings I had purchased that day.

“Do you ever wear nylons Cindy?” I asked as I removed them from their package.

She shook her head no.

“Well then you’re in for a treat.” I exclaimed.

“I think you’re going to love how they feel on your pretty legs and feet.”

Reaching out for one of the stockings she kneaded the material between her fingertips.

“They are so soft.”

“Yes, they are Cindy.”

“Why don’t to try them on” I suggested placing the other nylon next to her.

Sitting on the edge of the bed in just her panties she looked amazing. After she slipped on the thigh high stockings, she looked even more desirable. I knelt before her and reached for her ankle as I told her she was very sexy in the nylons.

“I like how these stockings feel on my legs” she said in a whispery voice teasing me. Cindy rubbed her cute little feet together, crossed and uncrossed her legs and my excitement ramped up to another level when she crawled back onto the bed, lifted her legs, and spread her toes in the sheer stocking putting herself on display for me, inviting me to tickle her more.

“You’re going to love how it feels to be tickled in these stockings” I stated as I sat next to her rested a hand on her ankle and ran my fingertips down the length of one silky sole. Her reaction was immediate, almost spastic, and she desperately tried to pull away, laughing loudly, kicking at me with her free foot but unable to escape my hold. The grip I had made her frantic and after a few minutes tickling that sensitive foot I reached for her other leg and securely cradled both of her pretty peds under my arm. I looked over my shoulder, delighted at her reaction as my fingers glided effortlessly up and down her tiny nylon clad soles, across her ticklish toe pads, over her arches, along her insteps and on the tops of her feet, an area that was super ticklish. She twisted and turned her body, crying out no more in between the squeals and giggles. She screamed out that the nylons were too tickly.

I was in heaven tickling this girl.

After what must have seemed like an eternity to her, I stopped but only momentarily to move her into the center of the bed and turn her onto her tummy. Getting behind her I bent her legs at the knees, pressed my weight into her calves and was staring down at her shiny, soft, ticklish soles and toes. Poor Cindy knew what was about to happen and she turned her head nervously looking back at me. The minute my fingers began to scribble in the balls of her feet she went wild. Unable to move she was completely helpless as I explored each foot thoroughly with my long fingers. Getting up under the base of her toes and tickling between them through the stockings had her about ready to lose her mind. Lightly but steadily scratching her sheer nylon clad heels and tickling her ankles had her on the verge of tears.

I’d mix up tickling her feet, squeezing her sides, running my nails up and down her back, along the sides of her breasts and over her very ticklish bottom with each spot getting greater, more intense reactions from my petite trapped, ticklish masseuse, but when I leaned down and began to suck her toes, she was completely beside herself. Ticking her hips as my warm mouth engulfed each toe individually, then all five of them at once in my mouth I repeated this action on her other set of tender toes while now caressing her lower back and bottom which changed the sensations once again from torturous to sensual. Licking her slick stockinged soles and the bottoms of her toes, my index finger slid up and down the crack of her ass, the fingertips of both hands caressed her goosepimply butt cheeks, they traced her spine and caressed her neck as she began to grind her crotch into the mattress. Scraping my teeth over her toe stems, nibbling the tips, darting my tongue between those wiggling digits on the soft skin between each little ticklish piggy, the silky hose added to the erotic and tickly sensations that when combined with my hands sensually roaming over her ass, legs, sides, back and neck caused Cindy’s body to shiver and shake. I could feel the chills running though her body and the more I lightly tickled her body and licked and sucked her tiny ticklish feet and toes the more aroused she was becoming.

I reached under her and began to tickle her tummy as I hungrily sucked her wiggling toes. Nibbling a hole in the nylon and stopping my tickling just long enough to rip open the stocking and peel it back over her ankle and to tear open the other wet nylon, I started licking, nibbling, and biting her feet and toes while going back to tickling her tummy and sides. Cindy rocked back and forth trying to push me off the back of her legs to no avail. My weight was too much for her and the tickling had weakened her. Now torn between the sensation of the foot worshiping and the ruthless tickles, her laughter was a mixture of moaning and hysterical laughter.

She began to promise to pleasure me any way I wanted if I would just stop the tickling. I informed her this was very pleasurable for me and continued the combination torture that was taking her to a place she had no idea even existed.

A good ten minutes passed before I showed some mercy to my ticklish massage therapist and stopped my assault on her over sensitized body.

After a bathroom break and drink of water Cindy plopped back on the bed exhausted. I slipped the torn nylons off each of her legs, and she giggled still incredibly sensitive from the tickling.

It is time for me to give you a massage I offered and starting as her little feet I began to roll her toes between my fingers, squeeze her heels and rub her foot bottoms. I worked my way up her calves, knees and thighs slowly, very sensually trying my best not to tickle her. Spreading her legs my fingers moved up her inner thighs and caressed her there and all around her crotch and lower belly. My hands moved over her tummy fanning out across her torso and then up her sides to her shoulders and neck where I squeezed and rubbed her a bit more ruggedly. She moaned telling me how nice it felt and turned onto her tummy asking if I could massage her back like that. I sat on her thighs and worked my fingers deeply into her skin, kneading, pressing, and rubbing from her shoulder blades to the top of her bottom.

I then moved to straddle one of the thighs as I spread her legs and began to lightly tickle her ass cheeks, unable to resist not tickling her any longer. The goosebumps, her cute giggles and her squirming immediately began to turn me on and as if I had flipped on a switch, Cindy’s body again became insanely ticklish to my delight. My fingernails slid up and down her back and over her sides teasingly, driving Cindy crazy.

I delicately caressed the spots I had tortured more rigorously earlier, and Cindy responded excitedly to my touch. I reached for a pillow and placed it under her body raising her bottom and allowing me access to her sex. I first ran my fingers over her panties and could feel her swollen lips moisten as I rubbed her tenderly. Pulling aside the wet garment I teased and tickled her spreading labia, her wet opening and her now engorged and incredibly sensitive clitoris. I slipped a finger into her tight wet hole finding and rubbing her g-spot while my other hand tickled her now throbbing clitoris in a similar rhythm. It only took minutes for that erotic combination to culminate in an explosive orgasm for Cindy.

Her body was now ultra-sensitized and a jumble of frayed nerve endings. I started tickling her more intensely, squeezing her sides, tickling behind her knees, lifting an ankle to stroke a smooth ticklish sole.

She bounced around wildly squealing and laughing hysterically as my hands moved swiftly all over her, finding and exploiting the most ticklish spots. The multiple post orgasm sensations had her beside herself and I was unrelenting in my assault of her insanely ticklish body and tremendously excited by her reaction.

While I found myself in a trance-like state, so focused on tickling this poor girl to the brink of madness I knew I had to stop, at least for a while to let her regain her composure.

I climbed off Cindy and laid next to her. No words spoken between us, she turned and faced me breathing deep, sweaty, hair a mess, with a big smile on her face. She leaned in and kissed me. I kissed her back. Her fingertips begin to roam over my body. Those strong hands moved right to one of my weakest areas and as she started tickling me, she said in giggly voice now it is my turn.

We played into the wee hours of the morning, and I was exhausted the next day, but it was so worth it.

The next three days were full of meetings and seminars and the nights reserved for diners and drinking with work colleagues, but Cindy and I did get to play one more time on the night before I left for home. It was incredibly exciting and even more memorable than our first play date.

I was beyond tired but that flight back to San Francisco that next morning was the first time I was ever able to sleep on an airplane for more than a couple of hours and that trip one of my favorites.

Wow! A fantastic good time for both of you. :bouncybou
Great story! :feets: Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

Sadly we never got to meet again. I only traveled to Singapore twice a year back then and the next time I was there Cindy no longer worked at that massage parlor.

Thanks for your comments.

Sadly we never got to meet again. I only traveled to Singapore twice a year back then and the next time I was there Cindy no longer worked at that massage parlor.

I discussed tickling with my masseuse a while ago. I don't remember how we got talking about it, but we did. She was really fun and had a playful silly excited personality. Anyway, with my luck, she admitted to me that she wasn't ticklish at all.

Sorry to hear that, she sounded like a potential girlfriend too bad you never had the chance.

Amazing experience, very sad you didn't see her again.
Do you have at least some pics from her feet?

Truthfully I was too busy playing to even think about taking pictures Achssss.

NY Ler we didn't exchange numbers. Our get togethers were simply a couple of magic moments and wonderful memories.

Amazing storie. I always tried to get lucky in Asia, had some success, but nothing like that.

I discussed tickling with my masseuse a while ago. I don't remember how we got talking about it, but we did. She was really fun and had a playful silly excited personality. Anyway, with my luck, she admitted to me that she wasn't ticklish at all.

Find a new masseuse!

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back