• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Ticklish USMC Corporal Donovan! M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
"It's not as if you have a choice Corporal Donovan!" I told the 6' 27yr old USMC Corporal who faced being discharged and knew it!

"What happens here you remain quiet about and you keep your position in the US Marine Corps Donovan as your offence a serious one with immediate consequences being time incarcerated after a court martial. You were drugged and now blindfold and secured to the military bunk somewhere we won't be disturbed! I have looked at your history Donavan checking if you have any criminal offences missed on your initial entry into the USMC and subsequent training and none but interestingly your medical revealed you tried and failed the Babinski test three times and the examiner penned - 'Off the charts' so presumably your feet unbearably ticklish which is why you told to report to me after the evening march in the parade ground as hot n' sweaty feet the most horribly sensitive!"

The Corporal flinched as I unlaced his large boots noting size 14's and smiled hearing his muffled verbal reaction as both boots were slid off him! His socked feet damp with natural sweat, on his stomach his large and vulnerable soles facing me and leant into them and gave them a deep sniffing and spoke about his girlfiend Carly saying his being straight made him extra appealing to me as well as being handsome! I sensed relief from him when I said I'd no interest in either his dick or ass but would be using and abusing him to my complete satisfaction, raping him; both of his feet and he'd best repress his urges to giggle as inviting me to give him good reason for doing so! I smiled seeing his immediate futile attempts to escape!

"I love unbelievably and exceptionally ticklish feet and big feet more so Donovan and knowing your weakness I intend using it against you for my satisfaction humiliating, embarrassing and emasculating you as guaranteeing you fear and would hate anyone knowing just how ticklish and I would imagine licklish your feet are and even socked so far more unbearable barefoot and I am going to be satisfying my curiosity teasing and taunting these ticklish feet of yours tortuously and my playing with your feet Donovan will be our secret and in your best interests it remains so Donovan or it might be one shared and resulting in you being gang tickled under my supervision by those you have bullied gaining their revenge!"

I very gently and deliberately lightly explored every inch of each socked foot loving Donavan being immediately responsive to touch as I explored his heels, arches and insteps, the balls of each foot individually and beneath all of his toes and even gagged he having boisterous laughter trapped in ticklish hell! Corporal Donovan is so damn ticklish it's pure agony for him having his feet played with and always initially socked and later barefoot. Every session as he is compelled to perform for me weekly and suffers agony for my amusement! I enjoy gently dancing my evil fingers the length of each socked sole and taunting him how embarrassing, humiliating and emasculating it must be for the alpha-male type of guy he is to be so easily and cruelly controlled by another man! Verbally teasing him with baby-talk which really gets to him!

"What’s the matter? Poor soldier boy Donovan ticklish on his tootsies, all over them, what's the matter? Don't like it? Just a little tickling! Aww such ticklish feet and both big tootsies all mine and I won't tell Carly if you won't! It must be so embarrassing your Superior Officer knowing something you keep hidden, a secret, a US marine so easily under the complete power of someone else by simply touching your size 14 feet even socked! In all future sessions these socks swapped for sheers and socked feet subjected to a hairdryer before the torture tickling commenced!"

In between laughing and moaning gagged, it was evident he was cursing me and informed him of his needing to learn his manners and feeling up both feet telling him they were both so hot n' wet with sweat from my massaging them as I had indulged in doing for 20 minutes and rubbing my face over his socked soles deeply inhaling their musky aroma but that his socks needed coming off so his feet could breathe! I ignoring his protests and squirming as I peeled off each sock and removed his gag!

"Mmmm fiuck Donovan, now that's a manly foot smell and intoxicating, yeah addictive and I'm hooked already and loved the face his bare feet instantly reacted as his feet flinched and his body squirmed as my fingers connected with his bared toes and soles!

"Hahahohohooo-hehehehahahahahahahahahathat tickleshahahha-that tickleshahahahha… nohahhaha… don’tnooohahahhaThat tickles too muchNo… no-no-no-NO HAHAHAHA I’M FAHAHAHACKIN TICKLISHNooooFUUCKnNOOOhahhahastooophahahaha!"

"Ssssh Donovan!" I said gagging him again! "You make too much noize, putting me off my stride, all you need to do is put, up and shut up or laugh quietly!" I said and increased the pressure of my fingers over his bare soles, sliding them relentlessly up n' down the length of his large soles and rubbing and massaging them at will!

The sensations were angering him and were infuriating being consistent so gagged he giggled more and harder! I then employed using the artist brush across the arches of one foot and then the other and stroking up n' down the middle of each foot and told him that helpless, vulnerable, male feet my favourite canvas to work on as clearly the ticklish sensations hellish for Donovan, the ticklish sensations magnified on his bare soles and toes and all he could do was laugh like a loon and take it as I told him!

'Bzzzzz' I activated the revolving bristles of the sonicare electric toothbrush and on contct with his soles, the ticklish sensations tripled immediately as the revolving bristles drew over the length of his super sized soles and his arches brushed really getting and gets to him. The strokes from it insanely accurate to elicit from him desperate laughter as I told him my sessions with him were for my pleasure and amusement and not his so the focus would always be his size 14 feet in socks and barefoot!

Donovan particularly hates his toes being messed with so they subjected to a tortuous bath, a thorough tongue bath with every toe seriously sucked and licked and fingers spreading his toes for my tongue to slide in between as I ask him if it tickles, where it tickles the most, how the ticklishness feels and aware gagged his unable to answer me verbally so taunt him saying as I indulge in subjecting him to various techniques of tickle, my relying on him responding to the varied styles so I could determine where tickled most and least using the various tickle tools at my disposal so the sonicare, the feather, the hairbrush, the pipe-cleaner, my fingers and my tongue! I delight in intimidating him and in a few moments can reduce him to an hysterical mess, ravaged by systematic tickling toture and powerless to prevent it from happening!

Corporal Donovan driven completely insane with tickling everywhere on his size 14 feet making him howl and shriek as his ultra-ticklish soles stroked and caressed but drfinitely for the straight marine my oral focus of attention to his feet the most insidious sensation of all whether licking the length of his soles or sliding my tongue in between his toes or sucking on them! His soles held taut when sometimes I'm assisted by an invited friend who is a merciless tickler favouring armpits, ribs and nipples and then he's driven frantic as when I stimulate the nerves in them both with the nib of an inkless biro pen which delivers ticklish sensations driving his ticklish, licklish victim demented or especially having been lathered with baby oil I rake the length of his soles with my fingers, alternating from torturing his toes and the balls of his feet, to tormenting his heels and arches!

I relished then and always delight in enjoying his exposed and vulnerable bared feet seeing his toes flexing responding to my running my fingers up and down his large bare soles from his heels to the balls of his feet having so much fun with them; teasing and tormenting them as he helpless and suffering for my amusement and pleasure as encouraged I tickle harder as he splays and clenches his toes as I focus on the centre of both arches of his feet which really torments him! My fingers stroking under his toes and slipping in between them making him release a repressed howl of forced laughter in reaction to my fingers drawing up n' down the soles of his feet and again sliding in between each of his toes having such fun teasing and tormenting him! The sweat from his feet makes the experience all the more enticing as I run my nose all over his bare feet deeply sniffing them and making him cringe telling him his masculine, macho, manly feet are so fucking gorgeous! My knowing the last thing he wants to hear from another man!

Then indulging in enthusiastically sucking on his toes one by one, giving them all a thorough sucking, all ten toes saliva lubed from my tongue lapping all over them as loving their sweaty taste and then applying wet licks all over the soles of his feet into his arches, up his heels and back down to his toes and my squeezing the balls of his feet! Then stroking the feather slowly over every inch of each foot with a focus on the arches of his feet and then to his super senstive toes and rubbing the feather vigorously across them all and in between them causing a prolonged tickling for him to endure hearing muffled giggling and seeing his toes flexing; exciting me! I passionately orally assault his feet and take his toes into my mouth, one foot then the other and stroke his soles so his toes wiggle in my mouth and my tongue slides in between them!

The tip of the feather stroked across the marine's ticklish toes making him laugh louder and harder than ever as I am relentless in making him suffer for my sadistic pleasure, the quill of the feather drawn the length of both soles proving being unbearably ticklish of Donovan and for me no greater and satisfying a sound than a seriously ticklish man being subjected to torture tickling and his head shaking from side to side being driven balisitc from the ticklish and often licklish sensations he's being forcibly subjected to enduring! His being quite literally at the mercy of a talented tickler perhaps drawing the feather tendril end in between every single toe or lightly and infuriatingly up n' down the sole of each foot! The feather stroking his insteps and arches specifically and then torture tickling his bare feet everywhere driving him ballistic! Found super sensitive being the centre of his soles so the quill of the feather continuously stroked up n' down his soles and in a circular pattern in the middle of his soles resulting in tortuous ticklish madness for him!

Mixed in with the tickling aspect of my victim's ordeal is my sniffing his feet, getting a deep whiff of their fragarance as feet for me need to smell raunchy and therefore correspondingly taste ripe! I indulge myself checking these necessary factors out and telling them their feet smell addictive! Donovan by example must always present his size 14 feet smelling of him, some sessions they smell stronger than others but heated with the hairdryer socked and massaged socked; soon heat up and moist, wet with sweat and ready for torturing! Then again the feather sliding in between his toes at random and stroking over his very ticklish arches and insteps and under all of his involuntarily flexing toes menacingly!

Coating his soles and toes with chocolate spread I relish indulging in a tortuous feet-feast and making Donovan quite literally howl as the tickling hard enough to cope with happening but the humiliation of the straight man being subjected to having the soles and toes of his feet orally raped by another man is a hellish realisation for him and one his own actions have meant inviting him being compelled to endure it's happening and worse the realisation, his own conduct inviting it to happen! One by one being licked with an exploratory tongue under his toes and in between them and sliding up n' down the length of his size 14 feet! My reminding him that he is my tickle-lickle soldier boy bitch and unknown to Carly and anyone; his feet are my feet!

Last edited:
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back