• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

GF's Tickle Therapy Punishment

powerplay110

TMF Expert
So I've recently find out my girlfriend has VERY ticklish feet.... how exciting! :) She would much rather do the tickling then being tickled but she deals with it and believe it or not she kind of enjoys it now. This was her first encounter with tickles. At the time, she was very depressed and was also seeing another guy even though we technically weren't together. Luckily I had just the treatment plan in store for this pretty lady. She had no idea what was coming! Enjoy....

I recently went on a date with Kayla… she is a gorgeous lady standing at 5’6”, very fit, active, had dirty blond hair. She was a hardworking, single mother. She had a very traumatic childhood which made her tough inside and out. She was so kind and sweet. Very OCD about keeping things clean. A perfectionist by heart. She loved to go hiking, outdoor sports, camping, fishing, was a great cook. The perfect lady for any man. When we first met, she said “if you are looking for a girly girl find someone else because I am VERY tough.” She had just been divorced, she worked in healthcare. She also trained for running long distance races.

Our first date went spectacular. We walked around the park and eventually sat at the bleachers on a nice sunny afternoon. Of course, me being who I am… I was dying to find out if Kayla was ticklish! I didn’t think she would be because of how tough she acted until she jokingly made fun of me, I tickled her knee.

“Hehehehe hey that tickles!” she said as she grabbed my hand and never let it go. Kayla told me the one thing she absolutely despised was getting tickled because when she was younger her older brothers’ and sisters use to gang up on her and tickle their little sister until she cried. I was loving every moment of this, but I let it go and wanted to wait until we had another date or two. I asked where she was ticklish and she said, “my knees and especially my feet but don’t you dare because I will kick you in the face! I hate my feet being touched!” So, Kayla literally didn’t like tickling. She was never tickled by boyfriends or her husband. Only by her family when she was younger. As we slowly started getting to know each other I started tickling her more and more on her knees and found out her sides were ticklish. She started to accept it but still forbid me to go near her feet even for a massage.

A few dates later… she invited me out for a Friday night dinner then back to her place, we chatted, bonded, kissed, and we started falling in love. She really liked me. I really liked her. Somehow, she lured me into a trap because the next thing I realize was I was sitting on her couch. She came over and said, “let me show you how a lady is supposed to take care of her man!” as she started massaging me. My shoes were still on because I did not know this girl that well… but at that point she could have kidnapped me, and I’d still fall in love with her. I’ve always been very insecure about taking my shoes off at someone else’s house unless they ask me to. Suddenly, she reclines me then sits down near my feet! She removes my shoes… starts gently rubbing my feet. She looked up at me smiling and…

“Are you ticklish?!” as Kayla dug into the soles of my feet with her fingernails. I was wearing socks, but it didn’t matter. All I remember was an eternity of tickle torture and the entire time she is saying “awe what’s a matter big bad man is someone ticklish?” Kayla teased. This story will be continued…. because right now, this is about her!

Kayla dealt with depression and really struggled with confidence, self-esteem, and being happy. She was always sad until we met. I told her I would have to find a cure for this. She said, “good luck… nothing will cure me you should go find someone better…” This went on for some time and I also found out Kayla went on another date. When she realized she’d made a mistake she begged for forgiveness. Since nothing really happened according to her which I honestly believe her we decided to forget about it. At one point, she said I will do whatever it takes to make this right! I said, “Ok… lets go home darling!”

We went home back to my place, and she sat on the couch with her legs crossed. She sat there smiling and smirking at me. I was still trying to find out if SHE was ticklish on her feet. I asked her if I could photograph her, and she said yes please do! Kayla reclined and just sat there reading her text messages.

I walked up and told her I was going to give her a massage. She said no thank you, but I ignored her and started removing her boots. She seemed confused and nervous but had no choice.

“You really are a sweetheart I don’t deserve you… wait why are you taking off my boots you know I don’t like my feet being touched? Oh, whatever you’re so lucky I love you!” she said.

Kayla sat there wiggling her feet in her white socks. I thought she had VERY cute feet. They seemed big! I finally started rubbing her feet and she quickly twitched her foot away.

“Hey hehehehe that tickles why are you tickling my feet hehehahahahahahaha stop it hahahahahah aplease don’t do that hahahaha,” Kayla begged.

For the next couple minutes Kayla got the tickle torture of a lifetime. She couldn’t process the tickle tickle tickle’s and the gitchi gitchi goo’s because it tickled every bit of sadness and anger out of her. It was also obvious she was getting turned on by this. I used a back scratcher and scrapped every inch of her pretty sole as she howled with laughter. She hated the feeling of being helpless. She was always in control. But NOT tonight.
I tickled her socked feet while she laughed and begged me to stop.

“HONEY PLEAAHAHAHAHAHAEASE STOP ITITIITHEHEH I AM SO SORRYHEHEHEHEHE I PROMISEHEHE I WON’T EVERHEHEHE AGAIN I CAN’T TAKE IT ANYMOREHOHOHO THIS IS TORTURE HEHEHE.” As Kayla could barely muster any words.

I peeled off her socks and it’s a good thing we were out in the country because she would have woken up a town with her deep heavy laughter, and high-pitched begging, pleading, and moaning with screams of excitement.
“OH MY GOD NONONONO AHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE DON’T PLEASE DON’T I CAN’T AHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHHE”

I continued my tickle assault with fingers and back scratcher but when I wiggled both between her toes, she lost it!

“PLEASE DON’T TICKLE MY TOES!!! HEHEHEHEHEHEHE” As I wiggled my fingers between her toes.

When it was all over… Kayla was shaking and trembling… she hid her feet and had such an adrenaline rush that she said it was almost better than running or working out.
“It was almost like we just had sex,” she said.

She jumped up, grabbed my hand and pulled me into the bedroom. After we were done, she looked at me saying, “payback’s a bit$%!”

Upcoming... Kayla gets revenge!

Attachments

• KaylasTicklish1a.jpg
    KaylasTicklish1a.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 340
  • KaylasTircklish.PNG
    KaylasTircklish.PNG
    305.5 KB · Views: 483
  • KaylasTicklish5.PNG
    KaylasTicklish5.PNG
    74.2 KB · Views: 269
  • KaylasTicklish6.PNG
    KaylasTicklish6.PNG
    321.8 KB · Views: 363
  • KaylasTicklish7.PNG
    KaylasTicklish7.PNG
    356.5 KB · Views: 553
  • KaylasTicklish8.PNG
    KaylasTicklish8.PNG
    318.4 KB · Views: 306
  • KaylasBootsOff.PNG
    KaylasBootsOff.PNG
    298.5 KB · Views: 246
  • KaylasTircklish10.PNG
    KaylasTircklish10.PNG
    401.7 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:
Off come the socks...

Attachments

• KaylasBarefeet2.PNG
    KaylasBarefeet2.PNG
    268.4 KB · Views: 312
  • KaylasBarefeet4.PNG
    KaylasBarefeet4.PNG
    202.5 KB · Views: 295
  • KaylasBarefeet7.PNG
    KaylasBarefeet7.PNG
    219.9 KB · Views: 272
  • KaylaBarefeet.PNG
    KaylaBarefeet.PNG
    221.4 KB · Views: 271
  • KaylaItsOver.PNG
    KaylaItsOver.PNG
    210.1 KB · Views: 370
Last edited:
Thanks for sharing. As always great story. Looking forward to hearing more...

Great story and fine photo to go with it! :feets: Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

Wonderful story and those amazing photos are the icing on the cake, your GF is lovely! She admits to being ticklish on her knees and obviously her feet but have you yet to discover if she's ticklish anywhere else on her body. If I were a betting man I'd wager that her neck, armpits, sides and waist are just as bad.

Great story and wonderful pictures. We're definitely looking forward to more.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back