• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Erik subjected to ticklish and licklish revenge! M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
As Principal of 'Rodelle High' my duty to keep everything running properly and making sure all the lecturers employed by me conduct themselves professionally and efficiently which is why Mr. Marx found himself summoned to my office as I had received reports he was behaving out of line with a female student, not assaulting her but making suggestive and lewd comments to her which she upset about had confided happening to another lecturer Ms. Eunice Brody who had infomed me about Erik Marx behaviour. The 32 yr old, 6' lecturer needed teaching a lesson so in my office on the pretext of my discussing a promotion to Senior Lecturer I easily had convinced him to accompany me home and he had soon sensed the tabs in his bacardi & cola working and requested lying down and now woke an hour later on the bed, now immobilsed and blindfold!

"Hmm hey what the fuck!" his reaction

"Sssh relax Erik, I need to talk to you about Gemma, I've heard you are being overtly suggestive in some of your comments to her and made lewd suggestions to her so speaking of engaging in sensual massage exchanges and joking her needing to be gentle but not too gentle as you being extremely sensitive and instead of relaxing you, it's becoming a hellish endurance and asking her if she was ticklish and where so you'd know where to pleasure her and equally where to torment her if she was a bad girl!"

I told him this kind of behaviour would not be tolerated and he needed to learn this but a good lecturer my not wanting to lose him at the college and being dismissed with no reference due to his conduct with students was not something he'd welcome happening, high level unemployment in NYC and who would employ him but I having a solution that he was compelled to comply with and Gemma having confided with another lecturer had agreed to not take the matter further or inform her parents about it if you from now on stopped harassing her!

Erik nodded as I then told him his needing being taught a lesson and slowly pulled off his size 12 black weejun loafer shoes as in defiance he tried flexing his feet in a futile attempt to stop me but warned him who controlled who in every way and in his interest to accept it as a hot August evening and his feet warm n' sweaty I was sure welcoming of a foot massage of the kind suggested by him to Gemma! I smiled hearing him gasp and plead with me to let him go, he would behave but instead I gagged him!

"Right Erik now as I was saying you've been on these feet all day and trapped inside your loafer shoes in these black sheer nylon socks so big feet working up quite a sweat and smelling like feet; a reason your wife divorced you maybe but ok with me as feet best smell like feet Erik, that's it flex your feet and wiggle your toes for me, oh you feel that, a finger sliding the length of this left foot and now Erik the right one! I can tell you I have secrets too so at college involved with hazinga of would be fratrmity members and enjoyed as bizarre as it sounds tickling and I admit it sometimes lickling their feet; not something done by me for twenty years now but it's going to be fun seeing if I've lost my touch or not and you in no position to tell anyone about it!"

Erik knew he was in trouble as he knew and I knew he being unbearably tickilish as I'd sensed securing his socked feet together before replacing his shoes to keep them hot n' sweaty as then guaranteed being the most responsive and began stroking my finger the length of each socked foot in turn ffrom heels to toes and held each foot to keep it steady, slowly sliding my finger from the heel, over the arch and up to the balls of his feet and to his socked toes hearing his breathing louder and heavier, nylon socked toes wiggling invitingly! I slid my finger in between them through the nylon material and told him it was evident I still had a torturer's touch and was going to enjoy subjecting him to tickle abuse, unimagainable, teasing, torment! Muffled pleas from him were duly ignored!

"I'm going to drive you wild, totally demented Erik as bare later I can imagine seeing them through the socks just how perfectly ticklish and licklish specimens they're going to prove to be as love seeing your toes wiggling furiously as you being so desperate to escape the inevitable, subjected to torture tickling extraordinaire as knowing you told Gemma light touches the most difficult for you to endure so as well as fast n' furous tickle techniques used I will be deploying the most unendurable teasing and tormenting touching guaranteed driving you ballistic Erik making you go nuts! I use tickle tools too so a metal fork, electric toothbrush, pipe-cleaner, feather and my fingers and tongue as I prefer saliva lubed feet to oiled soles and toes though with a friend will subect you to this happening, he is waitng for my calling him to join me as you will be here all night, not going anywhere and will tell you Erik, you will be obligated to amuse and excite me with your ticklishness I would guess once a week every week if you don't want to face disciplinary action and the unemployment lines!"

His feet are gorgeous feet, appealing to me in every way, sniffing them they socked but especially bare have a rich, intoxiacting and manly aroma and the lightest of licks devastating everywhere on his feet and wonderfully irritating for him as emasculating him and Erik Marx very much an alpha-male, his resentment of my tongue probing in between and under all of his toes subjecting him to horrendous lickling sensations drives him berserk! The feather exploring his helpless and vulnerable toes relentlessly has them clenching and splaying involuntarily which is a sight for sore eyes and he fights verbal reactions but his muffled laughter something uncontrollable by him as the tickling drives him over the edge, both feet at my mercy and I'm merciless!

Gentle precise stokes up and down his smooth, stretched soles with the quill end of the feather hellish for him as his toes instantly flexed as his size 12 feet so super sensitive, stroking the feather quill up and down and back and forth over his large soles and stroking and tormenting his arches hearing muffled giggling and pleading from him so kept feathering his feet and sawing the tendrils in between each of his toes deliberately menacingly appealing to my sadistic streak as his feet becoming sweatier so all the more ticklish! Verbally taunting him that for an alpha-male he had real tender feet, feet inviting being driven crazy by tracing a feather all over them before being orally assaulted by an experienced mouth delivering a luscious lickling for me the lickler though licklish hell for him the licklee! I danced the feather all over each foot!

I replaced the feather with my fingers and stroked the arches and below the balls of his feet as his toes clenching saw his soles wrinkle as every nerve ending in his feet awakened and being systematically tormented for my amusement, pleasure and satisfaction! Loving having complete dominance over him, seeing his twist his head side to side in ticklish reaction as his laughter escalating to howling as I exerting greater pressure tormentingly tickling the sweaty and super sensitive soles of his feet and indulging in tongue tickling them as lickling men like Erik who identifies as straight really infuriates and frustrates them as emasculating them so damn perfectly and imagine the horror he felt when later informed by my friend that he made kinky films and Erik would be filmed being tickle and lickle tortured and hooded protecting his identity but in future films unmasked! Slowly I ran my finger from each heel to the balls of each foot making them flex and Erik instantly struggle as the ticklish sensations unbearable with his feet secured and seeing him trying to fight the ticklshness he was enduring but failing!

I smiled as both of his feet flexed and toes splayed and clenched involuntarily from the tormenting sensations his ticklish and licklish size 12 feet were being subjected to enduring from me! I then grabbed the fork and began to drag the tines along the entire length of each of his feet and his reaction being instant exploding in muffled laughter as his feet flexed more furiously but again after the fork, my tongue and run over his soles to his toes driving him into wild hysteria, overwheming sensations for him as my finding the combination of his salty and sweaty feet tasting delicious and indulging in a thorough foot feast of his size 12's!

My lickling driving my victims insane and glad to know now as back in college my lickling technique as effective now as then probing very wrinkle, every crevice, every toe and all parts of both of his feet with deathly precision, passionately indulging in licking, nibbling and sucking on his toes while stroking his soles simultaneously, my experienced tongue wildly flicking all over his feet and his pleas to me when able to momentarily stop laughing; falling on deaf ears as my oral assault of his feet escalated to a furious lickling indulged in being delivered by me giving Erik genuine cause to howl with laughter as he was doing consistently and constantly to my devious delight!

I alternated tickling and lickling his arches and toes with my evil tongue and fingers once out of practice but now weapons of ticklish destruction with one objective; to break Erik Marx with torture tickling and lickling, running my fingers up n' down the soles of both too vulnerable feet and sliding in between each of his toes before tongue bathing all over his feet with licklish tormenting and teasing sensations to drive him insane and then to just fondle, feel up and massage his feet therefore powerfully illustrating the fact his feet were mine to do as I pleased with!

I then made the call so Erik heard .. "Hi John, well he's with me and I just know the fun you're gonna have with him before we both do so see you in about 20 mins as not used it yet but want to see you do damage to him with the electric toothbrush! Yeah exactly so see you and bring any tickle tools and your kinky imagination!"

Last edited:
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back