• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

“The Celebrity Tickler” Part 15 (mmf/ff)

Primal

TMF Regular
“The Celebrity Tickler” Part 15

Starring:
KATY PERRY
TAYLOR SWIFT

May 28, 2020
F.B.I. Regional Headquarters
Los Angeles, California

F.B.I. Special Agents Kelly Henderson and Ashley Goff stood in their supervisor’s office. Supervisory Agent Mike Stoddard addresses them sternly as yet another celebrity capture and leaked video of their inevitable breakdowns was bouncing around the internet.

Stoddard: “We need you two to catch these assholes, damnit! We can’t let Bickler wreak havoc again like he did 15 years ago. Now you’ve done all these interviews. Go out there and use that information. Catch this creep! That’ll be all.”

Kelly and Ashley gave an emotionless “Yes, sir” and left the office. Their precious time was now rapidly disappearing. New victims meant new media coverage. And boy was it a field day.

June 11, 2020
Grammy Awards
Staples Center
Los Angeles, California

Katy Perry and Taylor Swift glared are each other from across the aisle. The powers that be that orchestrated the seating chart for the 2020 Grammies had intentionally seated the two bitter rivals near one another knowing tensions would be high. The two music industry juggernauts had been in competition with one another pretty much their entire careers, as well as come catty exchanges using their social media platforms. Both were extremely driven women with their eye set on being the pinnacle of the music industry. And in order for one to succeed, the other had to fall. And the two women never let an opportunity pass where they could tear down the other. Years of such behavior resulted in a legitimate hatred of one another. And now they were at another awards show where they were forced to sit and act proper despite the bad blood.

Tonight Katy was wearing a teal dress with pink palm tree silhouettes printed on it. The dress hugged every one of her curvy features. The top was low-cut, showcasing her voluptuous cleavage. Her raven-colored hair was up in a ponytail. She had on bright pink peep toe pumps, which framed her pink toenails. Katy looked over at Taylor disgustedly and scoffed.

Taylor stared back, looked her up and down, and curled her lip with a dismissive facial expression. Taylor had on a sleeveless cherry red sundress that came down mid-thigh. The dress was patterned with small white polka dots. She was wearing black closed-toed pumps, had on bright red lipstick, and wore her hair up with soft bangs that swept down near her sultry eyes. The whole outfit gave her a classic look one might see over half a century ago.

Their long-lasting rivalry mattered little though when they found themselves bound and gagged in the back of a van as it sped out of the parking garage near the Grammy’s event space. Katy was bound in a strict hogtie to keep her from squirming too much. A pink ballgag filled her mouth as she drooled and tried to wriggle around. Taylor was also bound just as tightly in a hogtie position. Her bright red lips were stretched around a spit-covered white ballgag as she groaned and looked around frantically.

1 HOUR LATER…

Taylor and Katy shook against their wrist restraints as they hung from the metal frame that had been set up in the living room of a hotel suite. They had each been pulled taught so that their arms were taught above their heads. Their heels had been removed and their bare feet barely touched the carpet. Taylor and Katy each had their ballgags still wedged in their mouths as they mumbled and whined.

Simon and his two accomplices, Mitch and Sadie, came and took a seat on the couch in front of the two music industry megastars. Simon addressed them, “Apologies for the rude interruption to your evening at the Grammys. But we’ve been quite looking forward to meeting the two of you.” Taylor and Katy both grunted and whined some more as they hung from the rack.

Simon continued, “Now it’s no secret that you two are not each other’s biggest fan. Your feud has been going on for some time.” Taylor and Katy both glanced at each other with unpleasant stares as they hung their equally helpless. It was true. Their immense rivalry as two of the music industry’s leading female artists had been well-documented over the years. Simon explained, “That is precisely why you both have been brought here tonight. I’m sure by this point, you both know who I am and what is in store for you? However, that being said…we wanted to try something a little different tonight.”

Katy and Taylor both squirmed a little more against their bonds as they listened to Simon. The thought of being tickled like all those celebrities that had been abducted before absolutely gave them an unnerving feeling. And what could this psycho tickle fanatic possibly mean when he said he wanted to try something different? Wasn’t merciless tickling bad enough?!

Simon told them, “Tonight, instead of being tickled with no hope for escape…you’ll be given a series of varied circumstances in which you’ll both be tickled. These challenges will each focus on a certain typically ticklish areas…tummies…underarms…your feet of course. Now, there is a way to make the tickling stop once each challenge begins. If you really can’t take it anymore, just say the word ‘RED’ and that specific turn will end. However, if your rival lasts longer than you in a given challenge, then they will be awarded a point. There will be 7 challenges. The first one to win 4 of those challenges, will actually be set free. That’s right. You heard me correctly. Set free. No humiliating phrase on camera. Nobody will see you tickled on camera. You can win your freedom if you outlast your rival.”

Taylor and Katy felt a twinge of hope as they both looked over at each other at the same time. They glared at one another…hanging there defenseless with slobbery ballgags in their mouths. They both instantly knew they would do anything to get the other to break and get out of this hell they had been brought to.

CHALLENGE #1 - UNDERARMS

The ballgags had been removed from both women, but they stayed suspended from the tickling frame. Their hearts raced as two members of the tickling crew took their places. Sadie stood behind Taylor and Simon stepped behind Katie. Both women looked at each other fearfully during the last few seconds before the tickle torture would begin.

Sadie wrapped her long fingernails menacingly around Taylor’s arms so that the tips of her nails rested in the hollow of her underarms. The unsettling feeling of imminent tickling made Taylor begin to snicker and whine. She knew she was really going to hate this. And her sleeveless dress just made her feel all the more vulnerable now that this wicked lady had her fingernails poised and ready to go.

Simon did something similar, only he wiggled his fingers just within view of Katy’s vision as they waited to torment their intended targets. Katy whine uneasily and closed her eyes so she wouldn’t have to stare at the hands that were about to drive her crazy.

“Begin!” Mitch declared as he watched for the action to unfold.

Taylor jolted and pursed her juicy, red lips together tightly as Sadie’s nails began fluttering across her completely smooth underarms. Why had she worn a sleeveless dress tonight of all nights?! The nails were maddening as danced in Taylor’s unguarded hollows. The picturesque blonde whined and swayed around under he frame, but Sadie stayed locked on with ease. There would be no rest for this one.

Katy’s face contorted into a snarl and smirk all at once. She too was struggling with the feeling of fingers gliding around in her smooth, bare armpits. Simon slipped his fingers deep into her hollows and wiggled them skillfully. Katy barely contained her snickers as she shook and leaned one way and then the other, hoping for any measure of relief for her utterly defenseless underarms.

Taylor quickly began blurting out giggles and laughter. Her outstretched underarms felt so incredibly vulnerable that she couldn’t keep quiet a second longer. Not that the laughter did much to help her though. Taylor’s head dropped to one side slightly and her mouth hung open in full, unrestricted laughter as Sadie’s menacing fingernails scurried about in her pits.

Simon wiggled his fingers down toward the lower portion of Katy’s underarms. Hisses of giggles and titters of laughter began to break free from her clenched jaw. Her armpits felt velvety smooth under his squirming fingers. Katy shook her head, not wanting to think she was losing her grip on remaining silent. But the rush of laughter was inevitable it seemed. With a sudden outburst, Katy began guffawing as Simon stroked her tender hollows.

Taylor tugged desperately at the padded cuffs that held her arms tight above her head. Now she was laughing wildly as she jumped up and down on the tips of her toes. Taylor shrieked and squirmed about under the rack as the woman behind her lightly scratched and tormented her bare underarms. She cried out, “Oh God! Hahahahahaha!! No! Hahahahahaha!! I hate it! Aaagh!! Hahahahaha!! Jesus fuck, stop it!”

Katy was also having a hard time dealing with the tickling, but she had her wits about her a little bit more than Taylor did at the moment. Katy grunted loudly and fell back into girlish laughter as Simon continued his assault on her flawless pits. Katy’s eyes were closed and she couldn’t stop hissing giggles if she tried. She let her head droop down while she giggled uncontrollably, doing her best not to laugh her head off.

Katy managed to shout to Taylor, “Just Hahahahahaha give in!! Hahahahaha!! You know I’m going to Hahahahahaha win this!! Don’t prolong this Hahahahaha any longer than it needs to be!!”

Taylor despised hearing her rival talk to her like that. Although she had to admit to herself that she was quite sensitive on her underarms. So this competition was off to a terrible start for her. Taylor wanted to find the words to fire back at Katy with, but she just couldn’t seem to focus enough to say anything through the tickling. Taylor swayed fiercely and cracked up as Sadie stroked her freshly-shaved underarms.

Taylor: “Alright! Alright! RED!! Hahahahahaha!! I give up! Hahahahaha!! Fine, I lose this one! Ugh!”

“KATY WINS THE FIRST CHALLENGE! Katy leads it 1 to 0,” Mitch called out as soon as it was clear Taylor had said the safe word.

CHALLENGE #2 - BREASTS

The women remained cuffed and suspended from the tickle frame as they caught their breath. They had been given a few minutes to recover. Taylor looked over at Katy with a glare and rudely told her, “Just consider yourself lucky that I happen to be very ticklish under my arms. Whatever happens from here on, you’re going to be the one saying the safe word.”

Katy was taking big lungfuls of air but fired back, “Don’t be a sore loser. You’re just wasting both of our time by not giving in sooner. Next time, just say ‘RED’ right away so we BOTH don’t have to be tickled for so long. You know you’re going to lose this anyway. Why fight it?”

As the two ladies were arguing, Sadie returned to Taylor and took her spot behind her. Taylor stopped bickering with a Katy and watched Sadie like a hawk as she moved in behind her. Taylor sighed with a pout and anxiously asked, “Aw, again already? Ugh. What is it this time?”

At the same time, Mitch moved in behind Katy. The raven-haired singer was very suspicious about what would be happening next. She called back to the man, “What now? Going to tickle under our arms again? Is it your turn now, huh asshole? It doesn’t matter anyway. I’m going to beat Taylor no matter what you do. Ugh, let’s get it over with.”

Katy was taken off guard when she felt the rear zipper of her dress being taken down. Mitch pulled it all the way down to the small of her back and then began tugging the upper portion downward. Katy was a little started and anxiously asked him, “Hey! Whoa! Excuse me! What do I you think you’re doing?! Hey, wait a second! Leave my dress alone! Wait! Don’t!” But her words didn’t deter the man at all. Before she knew it, her teal dress was being tugged down. Katy’s large, pillowy breasts spilled out as her dress was pulled away from them. Katy gasped and then growled with disapproval as she stood there now topless. Her sizable D cups were perfect in every way.

Mitch began fondling the globular mounds, feeling the heft of them and the goddess-like curvature. Katy rolled her eyes. Why was EVERY guy obsessed with her tits? But her annoyance quickly turned to giggles as Mitch began rolling his fingers along the outer curves of her breasts, eliciting a ticklish response from his tender touch. Katy was legitimately shocked a woman could be ticklish on her breasts. She crinkled her face up with snickering giggles as Mitch lightly traced his fingers along her voluptuous breasts.

Taylor looked over and watched in disbelief as Katy began to squirm and laugh while the man lightly wiggled his fingers across her impressive chest. And then Taylor felt her own dress zipper being pulled down in the back. She gasped and felt a cold chill run down her spine. Now quite loose, her dress was held up by the thin straps adorning her shoulders. Taylor felt Sadie slide her hands inside the dress from the back until she reached around to feel her modest size A cups. Taylor’s mouth hung open in surprise as the woman’s hands snuck inside her dress and found her breasts. Sadie began lightly flicking her nails along the shallow mounds and along the tips of her small, pink nipples. Taylor couldn’t help but giggle and shifted instinctively at the unusual feeling.

Katy was pissed off that the man had undressed her. But even though she was angry and wanted to scowl, the singer couldn’t keep the corners of her mouth from curling up into a smile as laughter snuck out. Mitch caressed and swiped his fingertips along the bottom curvature of her full breasts. Katy giggled and shifted on her top toes, causing her big natural jugs to jiggle. Katy scolded the man, “Hahaha!! Hey! Hehehehe! Knock it off! Get your hands off me! Hahahaha!! Hey jerk, hands off the goods! Hehehe!”

Sadie was lightly scratching her fingernails along Taylor’s small breasts inside her dress as she reached around to the front. Taylor wasn’t prepared for how unusually sensitive a woman’s breasts could be. She fidgeted and snickered at the feeling. Taylor yelled at the woman, “Hehehehe! This is highly inappropriate! Hehehehe! Don’t! Hahahaha! I don’t like this!”

Sadie: “Aw, what’s the matter, sweetie? Are you jealous that your friend, Ms. Perry, here has big, beautiful tits? Does it make you feel a little self conscious? Hmm? Do you envy her? Is that it? Or are you just upset that hers are out and on display and yours aren’t? Hmm? I bet that’s it, isn’t it? I bet I’m right. You want to join the fun, don’t you? Well, I can help with that.”

Taylor protested but Sadie quickly ripped both of her thin dress straps from her shoulders. Taylor’s red dress with the white polka dot pattern was extremely loose now as it flopped down in front. Taylor’s small breasts and stiff pink nipples came into view. Sadie tugged the dress down even more so that it was bunched up just below her chest, leaving her tits fully exposed now. She then grabbed a bottle of oil and poured quite a bit into her palm. Sadie casually rubbed the oil all over Taylor’s bare chest, making her petite breasts glisten. Taylor’s mouth hung open in absolute shock. What was happening?!

Sadie resumed tickling the poor singer with her pesky fingernails. Taylor flinched from the suddenly amplified tickling sensation. She couldn’t believe what a difference it made. Ticklish shocks jolted through her as the woman’s long nails effortlessly glided over her tiny mounds.

Mitch walked away from Katy, giving her a brief rest as he stepped away to retrieve a the oil. He returned and smeared baby oil onto her gorgeous breasts. Soon, Katy’s big naturals gleaned as she looked down at them helplessly. There was nothing she could do about what was about to happen, so she just focused on catching her breath as Mitch rubbed in the oil for longer than it should have taken.

But Katy ended up paying for that short breather when Mitch returned with an electric toothbrush. Katy tensed when she saw him activate it. He began buzzing along the plump outer curves of her jiggling breasts as she began laughing even more now. The swirling bristles traced over her shiny tits, along the undersides, and around her pink nipples. Katy laughed and pulled frantically at the restraints holding her upright.

Taylor caught a brief glimpse of what was happening to Katy and was grateful the same wasn’t happening to her. Sadie was sticking to using her fingernails, which were no walk in the park either. Sadie spread out her fingernails over each small mound and then scrunched her nails so they trailed in toward the center and converged on Taylor’s nipples. Taylor shrieked when she did this and wiggled hard to get away.

Katy’s twisted and bounced on her tip toes as she laughed, which caused her lovely tits to jiggle and sway in response. Mitch alternated buzzing her pink nipples. Katy shouted frantically. Mitch held her somewhat steady with one arm around her torso. The swirling head of the toothbrush sent her into hysterics as it roamed the glistening curves of her boobs and then traced her gumdrop nipples again and again and again.

Just then, Taylor heard the sweet sound of Katy shouting, “Okay! Okay! RED!!! God stop it! Hahahahaha!! That’s so weird! Did you get a good feel, you creep? Ugh!“

“TAYLOR WINS THIS ROUND! That’s 1 to 1 now,” Simon declared after Katy hung her head in shame.

Taylor thought to herself, “Oh thank God! At least it’s tied now and I have a chance to catch up.”

CHALLENGE #3 - SIDES

Katy and Taylor were still strapped to the tickle rack, only now Mitch and Simon were pulling their dresses down even further until they were bunched up around their bellies. Simon was in front of Katy now and Mitch had moved over in front of Taylor.

Simon wiggled his fingers as he brought them closer to Katy. He teasingly asked, “Ready for more, Ms. Perry? Think you have what it takes to win the third challenge?”

Katy tried to keep a tough outer face but the last two challenges had shown her just how unbearable this tickling nonsense really was. She started to smile and giggle a little, despite trying to keep her un-phased demeanor. Katy scolded Simon with enough angry enthusiasm that it made her big breasts jiggle. Katy sternly replied, “This is so ridiculous! You people are all insane! You know that, right?! And I only gave in on the last challenge because I wasn’t expecting it to feel so weird!”

Taylor overheard her rival next to her and chimed in, “Oh shut it, Katy! You were dying laughing over there when the guy was using that electric toothbrush on you! Don’t act like you weren’t! You’re not going to win the next challenges, so just tell them to let me go now and save their efforts.”

Katy looked over at Taylor with contempt and replied, “Yeah, you’re one to talk. Like you weren’t about to pee your pants when they were tickling under your arms. Face it, I’m better than you at Aaaahahahahahaha!!” Katy’s words were lost in her sudden outburst of laughter as Simon began wiggling his fingers over her sides. She flung her head back with a hysterical shout as she jumped up and down in a panic. His fingers were scurrying up and down her ribs, sending Katy into a wild reaction of twisting and shrieking.

Taylor had barely managed a satisfied smirk at Katy’s torturous fate when she too felt fingers suddenly dancing along her ribcage. Taylor instinctively let out a surprised shout and then flung her head from side to side with frantic laughter and desperate pleas for someone to stop the tickling. Mitch gently scribbled his fingers up her lean torso. Taylor shook her restraints and screamed up at the ceiling as she clung to the smallest hope that someone might hear her.

Katy squirmed and grunted through her laughter. She tried leaning forward to try and bite Simon. Like she was a fearful wild animal that was given no other choice to defend herself. But Simon managed to keep his arms out of reach of Katy as she suffered at his wiggling fingers. He lightly scratched them up and down her exposed flanks and elicited steady laughter from her as she struggled to cope with the experience. Simon nonchalantly explained, “If you keep trying to bite me, I’m going to put the ballgag back in your mouth again.”

Katy: “Hahahahahaha!! No! Hahahahaha!! Don’t gag me again! Hahahahahaha!! It made me drool all over myself! Hahahahaha!! Bet you probably liked that though, weirdo! Hahaha!! God damnit! You prick! Hahahahahaha!! This isn’t fair! Hahahahaha!! I can hardly breathe! Hahahahahaha!! Stop! Hahahahahaha!! God! Hahahahahaha!! Go away!”

Taylor was also struggling. Mitch was giving her a vicious ten-finger rib tickling. The slender blonde was screaming at the top of her lungs as unbridled laughter poured out of her. Her bright red lips were wide open and her eyes were clenched shut. Her mascara had started to smear in the corners of her eyes from practically being forced to tears because she was laughing so hard.

Taylor: “Noooohahahahaha!! Stop! Please stop! Hahahahahaha!! Oh no! Fuck! Hahahahahahaha!! Just stop for like five seconds! Hahahahahaha!! I wasn’t ready! Hahahahahaha!! I wasn’t ready!”

Katy’s globular jugs bounced and jostled against one another as she was sent into hysterical laughter at Simon’s touch. He easily made her squeal as he spidered his hands up and down her vulnerable sides. Katy tried to hold back her laughter at some points. She bared her teeth and tried to bottle it, but she ended up hissing giggles and then folding with an outburst of wild laughter.

Simon smiled wickedly, content with the fact that he was bringing another stuck-up Hollywood celebrity down a couple pegs while he was going what he loved. Katy tried pulling herself up using the wrist cuffs. Anything to bring her arms to a flexed position and guard her sides a little better. Katy jumped up and tried to hold herself up. But Simon just kept tickling her lower ribs and her strength eventually gave out. Katy was wide-eyed as she felt herself slipping down and her torso getting more and more stretched out again. Simon snuck his fingers back up her sides and made her scream frantically as punishment for trying to block his efforts.

Meanwhile, Taylor was thrashing against her wrist cuffs and writhing around like she would die from laughter at any moment. In fact, she wiggled and shook around so much that her dress fell down off her slender frame. Taylor was now standing there in her black panties with her red dress down around ankles.

Mitch wriggled his fingers slowly up the sides of her bare torso. Taylor shook her head back and forth and cried out laughter. He jokingly mentioned, “Looks like you lost your dress, Sweetie. Oh well, you were going to lose it soon anyway.” Taylor didn’t acknowledge what he said. She could only laugh right now.

Simon wiggled his fingers ruthlessly along Katy’s ribs as she threw her head back with more involuntary laughter and convulsions. She wasn’t sure if she could win this round. Her sides were pretty sensitive. “God, how long would this last?! Why wasn’t Taylor giving in her?! It sounded like she was losing her mind too. Holy fuck, she needs to give up and give up SOON or I’m not going to make it,” Katy thought to herself as she swayed under the tickle frame completely at the mercy of Simon. But mercy is not what she received. He seemed to know just how to gyrate his fingers ever so delicately along her ribs to drive her stark raving mad.

Katy: “Oh God! Hahahahahahaha!! Please! Hahahaha!! It’s hard to breathe! Hahahahaha!! I can’t take it! Seriously! Hahahahaha!! God, I hate you so much! Hahahahahaha!! You’re so cruel! Hahahahahaha!! Just give me a fucking break! Hahahahaha!! PLEASE!”

Mitch was scurrying his fingers rapidly up Taylor’s ribs, causing her to shriek and fling herself backwards as much as she could while dangling from the restrain cuffs. Mitch would get her ribs good for about ten seconds and then pause for a few moments. He did this again and again and again. Taylor squealed and then gave a burst of desperate laughter as he dug into her sides. She would flail wildly trying to lean back away from his hands. Then she would take a couple of breaths before having to endure it again.

Taylor sounded as if she was about to cry. Her mascara had started to run down her cheeks now. It became too much at this point, both physically and psychologically. Taylor decided to take the loss for this round just to save her sanity. With immense shame, she cried out, “Wait! Wait! Enough! Red! Red! RED!!!”

“KATY WINS THE THIRD CHALLENGE! Katy is up by 1,” Sadie commented.

Taylor was left alone, but now she was kicking herself for giving in during another challenge. Now she had to really focus and make sure she didn’t lose again or this contest was really going to get away from her.

Katy hung next to her panting to catch her breath. She had won, but it had been unbearable. The third challenge had sapped a lot of her resistance willpower from her. But this wasn’t the time to get in her head about that. At least she had won another challenge. She was halfway to her freedom.

CHALLENGE #4 - TUMMY

Taylor and Katy found themselves tied on the large hotel bed. Their arms were strapped to the top of the bed near the headboard and their ankles were cuffed near the foot of the bed. Katy had been relieved of her snug dress, so now both women had only their panties on as they lay next to one another completely vulnerable.

Katy: “I only need two more wins to be let go from here. Why do you have to be so stubborn about this? Just let me win now so we both don’t have to suffer!”

Taylor: “Oh please. You’ve won your last challenge so just spare me. Why don’t you get off your high horse and get ready to say the safe word? How does that sound?”

Katy: “Oh that’s cute. I don’t recall all this spunky attitude back when you were laughing like a little girl and giving up! Face it, you’re just too ticklish to win this. So do the reasonable thing and stop trying to beat me. They’re just going to tickle us harder. Don’t be such a bitch about it.”

Taylor: “You’ve been second place to me for a loooong time now. So since you’re used to that, get ready to have me pass you in points soon.”

Katy: “Um, last I checked I was in the lead. Remember?”

Taylor: “Yeah, but not for long. So just stop talking, bitch.”

Katy: “Or what? Are you going to make me?”

Sadie cleared her throat to get their attention. “She won’t…but I will. Ready to laugh, Ms. Perry?” she said with a wicked grin as she wiggled her fingernails at her.

Katy looked so embarrassed and anxious as her trash talking was interrupted. Sadie climbed on top of her hips and straddled her waist with a smile as she eyed Katy’s flat, toned tummy.

Taylor was watching with a nervous stare at what was happening to Katy, knowing that she would be sharing the same fate soon. Then Taylor almost jumped a foot off the bed as Simon surprised her by climbing on top of her waist in the same way. Simon poised his fingers lightly against her lean tummy and asked her, “Are you ready to laugh as well, Ms. Swift?”

Taylor sighed in a pouty way and looked away from Simon, refusing to acknowledge she was in this predicament. “Ugh, this can’t be happening Hahahahahaha!!” she whined just before exploding into laughter. Simon wiggled his fingers over her tightly toned stomach, sending Taylor into sheer panicked laughter and shrieking. She desperately pulled on the straps holding her wrists, but she wasn’t anywhere near strong enough to get free.

Next to her on the bed, Katy had tensed her whole body and was clenching her teeth together in ticklish anticipation. Giggles hissed from behind Katy’s bared teeth as Sadie started to ever so slightly move her fingernails across her flat tummy. Sadie kept up the torturously slow build up as she saw how on edge Katy was about having her tummy tickled. Sadie barely wiggled her fingernails against the beautiful, pale skin beneath them. She watched with glee as Katy’s resolve melted away with ease, replaced by a silly smile and a string of shameful giggles.

Sadie let the slow tickling build and build. It drove Katy insane and soon she was belly laughing while Sadie only gently flicked her nails at a slow speed. Katy thrashed and flung her head from side to side as Sadie gradually increased the pace. Her nails picked up speed. They explored the sensitive landscape beneath them as they swiped mercilessly over the trembling pop star. Katy pleaded and threatened and threw her head back against the mattress in sheer ticklish madness. Sadie’s fingernails were fluttering rapidly over her flawless skin now. Katy felt like she couldn’t handle it.

Taylor tried bucking Simon off of her, but even for a rather tall celebrity she had no chance of dismounting the man from her waist. He scurried his fingertips over her belly, forcing her to shriek and laugh wildly. He pinched her obliques and traced along her lower abdominals near her panty line. Taylor squirmed underneath him and desperately tried to roll over to either side to protect herself. Not only would they straps have prevented that for the most part, but Simon straddling her waist kept her perfectly flat on her back. Taylor had absolutely nowhere to go. She was trapped and forced to endure all of his ruthlessly effective techniques.

Katy was screaming as Sadie spidered her fingers up and down her belly. Her cheeks flushed red with laughter as she beamed a huge smile through her laughter. Sadie tirelessly scratched and flicked her nails at a brutal pace now while she toyed with Katy’s adorable tummy. Katy shouted, “Hahahaha!! Oh Gooood!! Hahahahaha!! Get off me! Hahahahaha!! Get off me! Get off! Hahahahahaha!! Ugh! I hate this! Hahahahaha!! Get off me, you bitch! Hahahaha!! Quit it! Hahahahaha!! Listen, you fucking crazy lady! Hahahahahaha!! I need you to get off of me!”

Sadie: “Oh I’m sorry, hun. You’re just going to have to get used to it. Tickle tickle tickle…”

Katy arched her back and cried out another lungful of hysterical laughter. She balled her hands into fists around the straps as she clenched them instinctively. Her mascara smudged as tears trickled down the sides of her face.

Meanwhile, Taylor was going bananas as Simon held the sides of her hips and scratched his thumbs in the shallow hip creases of the lean celeb. Taylor’s mouth hung open as she shrieked a high-pitched laugh. Her whole torso trembled at the feeling. Simon chuckled with an evil satisfaction. At one point he let up on the tickling in order to shift his body back a little. He wanted access to the lowest region of Taylor’s tummy. Taylor lifted her head and looked down at her bare, vulnerable tummy with a pouty expression.

Simon began sliding her long nails around further down below Taylor’s belly button, almost underneath the front of her silky, black panties. The sensitive region made Taylor immediately throw her head back against the pillow and guffaw toward the ceiling. She bucked and wiggled beneath Simon, but could never seem to shake him.

Sadie had Katy thrashing desperately as she glided her fingernails along the outer flanks of her stomach. She could feel Katy’s body tense and shake beneath her. Katy was going insane. She buried her face into her right arm and belly laughed as she suffered in the moment. Those nails were the absolute worst.

Katy: “Hahahahahahaha!! Please stooop!! Hahahahahaha!! I can’t take it! Hahahahaha!! Please! Hahahahaha!! I just want to get out of here! Hahahahaha!! I want to leave! Hahahahaha!!”

Taylor was suffering as well. She begged Simon for a short break at least. To her surprise, he actually entertained the idea. Simon told her, “Okay, but if I give you a 30-second break…you’re going to pay for it. Are you sure you want that?” Taylor was desperate at this point. She would agree to anything, she was pretty sure. Taylor weakly nodded her head and told him, “Yes…anything…I just need…a break.”

Simon got off of her and went to retrieve something. Taylor was concerned about what was to come, but right now she was just incredibly thankful for each second that passed without her dying of laughter.

Simon returned. And he was holding his infamous feather. Taylor groaned and looked away. She knew there would be a price to pay for her reprieve. Taylor felt the soft tip of the feather begin to trail across her vulnerable tummy. She smiled, then snickered, and then began laughing into the crook of her elbow as she tried to hide her reaction. But as the feather slid down near her hips and across her panty line, Taylor cracked up. She shook her head and writhed on the bed as the feather danced along her lower abdominal region.

Simon was sitting next to her on the bed now. He reached over and encircled her legs with one arm to help hold her still. Then he flicked the feather across the lower area of her belly, between her panties and her belly button. Taylor wiggled and shouted laughter as she endured the ticklish wafting of the feather. Then Simon began fluttering the feather along her left side. Taylor shrieked and wiggled as far as she could to the middle of the bed in an attempt to get away from it. She laughed and scooted away so much that she was almost bumping into Katy.

Simon still held her legs to help pin her in place further. He skillfully circled her bellybutton as he trailed the feather around her toned tummy. Taylor cried out laughter and began babbling almost incoherent pleas. She could feel what he was about to do, but was just too weak and laughing too hard to form the words in order to beg him not not.

The feather went round and round her quivering stomach as it got closer to her adorable belly button. Taylor wanted to cry out but her laughter kept increasing the closer he got to her unprotected belly button. Taylor wanted nothing to do with having that damned feather anywhere near there, but she didn’t get her way. Simon slipped the feather into her naked belly button and wiggled it teasingly. Taylor’s mouth hung open wide as she screamed and shook her body trying to escape the feeling. Laughter poured out of her as her poor, exposed button was feathered.

On the other half of the bed, Sadie was now laying on her stomach next to Katy. She smiled playfully as she reached over and tickled Katy’s obliques some more, which was driving the raven-haired pop star nuts. Katy hissed giggles again and then fell into hysterics as the pesky nails scrunched over her ultra-sensitive skin.

Sadie loved playing with women this way. She cherished their beautiful smiles and their sweet, desperate laughter as she drove them insane. Sadie leaned in and began flicking her tongue in Katy’s belly button. It was a wickedly torturous finishing technique that Sadie loved to use on her female ticklees. It usually pushed them past their limits, and Katy was no exception.

Sadie flicked her warm, wet tongue in Katy’s exposed naval, making her go wild on the bed. Katy guffawed and fell into silent laughter as she slammed her head back into the pillow again and again. Katy couldn’t bear the feeling a second longer. She yelled, “RED!! Hahahahahaha!! RED!! Stop! Hahahahahaha!! Stop! I said red! Hahahahaha!! I can’t take it anymore!”

“TAYLOR WINS THE FOURTH CHALLENGE! Now it’s tied 2 to 2! Going to be a close one!” Mitch shouted.

“Oh my fucking Lord, thank God this challenge is over! Fuck! How am I supposed to win 2 more of these?!” Taylor thought to herself as she sucked in fresh air.

Per the rules, Sadie stopped tickling Katy. Katy took gulps of air as she caught her breath. She was dazed by the whole experience. Black streaks of mascara ran down her cheeks. She knew that if she had just been a little stronger, she would be walking out of here right now. But instead it was tied at 2 challenges each.

CHALLENGE #5 - FEET

The hotel desk had been pulled into the middle of the room and two chairs had been pulled up to it. Katy and Taylor found themselves bound in the chairs with their feet raised and secured on top of the desk, leaving their bare soles front and center atop the desk. Their wrists had been tied down to the arms of the chairs to keep them in place.

Katy had utterly perfect size 8 feet. Their features were shapely and in perfect proportion. Katy had beautiful lollipop toes that seemed as soft as clouds. They were capped with light pink toenail polish. The pads below her toes were completely smooth and rosy. Her globular heels were flawlessly smooth and quite tender from daily moisturizing.

Taylor’s feet were tied next to hers. She had long, slender feet with more shallow arches. They were big - a size 9 at least. But their slender appearance made them look even bigger. Taylor had adorable toes and big toes that were just a little plumper than the rest of her tootsies. Her toes were painted a classic red color to match the dress that was ripped off of her earlier. Taylor’s soles were quite soft and smooth as well. Her heels were blemish free from all the pampering she received.

The two stars fidgeted and fought against their restraints while they bickered back and forth.

Taylor: “Ugh! Just great! Now they’re going to tickle our feet! Hope you’re happy.”

Katy: “Oh whatever, Taylor! This is somehow my fault?! Listen bitch, I was in the lead! I would have gotten to leave already if you hadn’t screwed it up!”

Taylor: “No, YOU listen! I don’t want to spend another minute with these psychos, so just give up already! Stop being such a selfish bitch about it. I shouldn’t be here! This is going to be hell for my image.”

Katy: “Oh, like I want to be here. You aren’t the only one who hates being tickled, okay? God, get over yourself!

Taylor: “Get over myself?! Excuuuuse me?! You know what? It doesn’t matter. You’re about to laugh your ass off and then I’m going to take the lead! You know you’re not going to be able to handle it when they start tickling your feet.”

Katy: “Yeah right! You’ve been dying this whole night! I bet those big feet of yours are super ticklish! I suggest you swallow your pride now because you’re going to be screaming the safe word in no time.”

Taylor: “BIG FEET?! My feet are not big! They’re a normal size for a woman my height! Ugh! God, I hope this next challenge wipes that smug look off your face. It’s going to be hard to talk all this game when you’re laughing and screaming like a wimp!”

Katy: “Oh we’ll see who’s laughing and screaming when it starts. You’re just upset because you know I’m going to win this competition. Maybe if you’re nice, I’ll get the cops here sooner rather than later. But then again, I might just let these freaks tickle you a while longer before I send help.”

Taylor: “You are SUCH a bitch!”

Katy: “No, YOU’RE the bitch!”

Sadie had managed to walk up in front of them without drawing attention. She stood there with a little nail file as she touched up the tips of her long fingernails. Sadie cleared her throat and then said, “No…I’M the bitch, sweethearts.”

Both women instantly stopped bickering with each other and looked over at her. Katy and Taylor both seemed embarrassed and fearful now as they snapped back to reality. It didn’t matter one but who could talk the most shit about the other and make themselves feel superior…because they were both about to be tickled senseless.

Sadie: “Now…who to tickle? Hmm…both of you have SUCH attractive feet. And I’m a big fan of both your music. Hmm…who is going to feel my nails gliding down their….BARE…TICKLISH…SOLES??”

Katy and Taylor were both watching her anxiously. Their feet were recoiled back away from the crazy woman as much as they could.

Sadie leaned forward and placed her elbows on the desk. She rested her chin in her hands as she studied both pairs of gorgeous soles. The close inspection made both singers feel very uncomfortable. Sadie looked like she was debating as she glanced at one pair of feet and then the other. She said, “Damn…this is impossibly hard to choose…so why pick just one pair of feet?”

Katy and Taylor both jumped and broke out in laughter as Sadie began scratching her nails along the bottoms of their feet suddenly. Katy’s face scrunched up and her teeth were bared as she hissed giggles and laughter. She kicked her feet and wiggled her pretty toes while Sadie’s nails flicked over her arches. And Taylor was laughing and wiggling so much that her chair was moving a little. Her feet swayed from side to side as she tried to get away from the nails swiping along her long, slender arches.

Sadie grinned with pleasure as she watched the two beauties squirm from her touch. She fluttered and gently scratched her fingernails along their wiggling soles. Their laughter filled the room as they kicked and flung their bodies back against their chairs.

Taylor had her head turned to the side as she laughed wildly and squirmed in her seat. Her big size 9’s were crossing over one another desperately. Taylor scrunched her toes down firmly as the nails flicked up and down her wrinkled arches. She shouted and dug her fingers into the arms of the hotel chair while she struggled to endure the feeling on her highly-sensitive soles.

Katy shrieked and flailed her hands around at the ends of the chair arms. Her pale size 8’s were shifting and wiggling uncontrollably as Sadie scurried her fingernails along the tender arches. Katy was throwing her head back against the padded hotel chair every so often as she laughed like crazy. Her feet shook and wiggled harder as Sadie trailed her nails upward to the areas just below her toes.

“Oh, I think I found a sensitive spot already,” Sadie said with a wicked grin as she zeroed in on Katy’s feet. She held one foot by the ankle to help stabilize its flailing and then used her other hand to rake her fingernails over the pad below her toes. Katy squealed and arched her back in her seat a little as she tried pushing Sadie’s hands away with her free foot. But her attempts to stop the tickling weren’t very effective. And eventually, Sadie transitioned and did the same thing to Katy’s other foot. Katy shrieked with panic and concern as she felt Sadie’s nails repeating the technique.

Katy was wiggling her soles so much that Sadie decided to just encircle both ankles to help hold her steady. Katy could feel the restrictiveness and shouted, “Noooo!” through her laughter. Sadie’s nails were a flurry of light scratches and swipes as they danced across Katy’s immaculate soles. Her supple skin was impossibly soft. Katy thrashed and convulsed in the hair as her sensitive feet were exploited mercilessly.

Katy: “Hahahahahahaha!! Stop tickling my feet!”

But Sadie didn’t forget about Taylor. After finally giving Katy a much needed rest, she eyed her rival. Taylor was dreading what was coming. Her big, unguarded soles were angled away from Sadie and crossed over one another. Her toes were curled down in nervous anticipation.

Sadie: “Aw, you’re probably jealous that Ms. Perry is having all the laughs. Don’t worry, there’s plenty to go around.”

Taylor: “No! No, I’m not! Please! You were doing a good job with Katy! I’m good, really! Hahahahahahaha!!”

Taylor burst into laughter as soon as she felt Sadie’s nails fluttering over her unguarded arches. The nails scrunched across her naked heels and then trailed up the outer edges of her long feet until they met her pinky toes. Sadie wiggled her nails with precision over the undersides of Taylor’s scrunched toes as her feet shied away from Sadie. Taylor gripped the arms of her chair and let loose constant laughter toward the ceiling as her toes were explored.

Taylor’s feet shifted back and forth over one another as she tried to thwart Sadie’s tickling efforts. The nails teasingly wiggled along her toes. Taylor shook her head back and forth as she continued to try and guard one foot with the other. Sadie smirked at her frantic attempts. Then she encircled her ankles like she had done Katy’s. Taylor didn’t have any time to protest before she felt a flurry of fingernails scurrying along her long, slender arches.

Taylor frantically kicked her legs as she screamed laughter. Sadie did her best to hold her, but eventually her grip was loosened. Sadie smiled at Taylor’s enthusiastic attempts to get away from the tickling. Sadie gave up on trying to hold her ankles at the moment and turned around to face both women again. She began rapidly fluttering her sharp nails along both sets of bare soles tied down atop the desk. In unison, Katy and Taylor both threw their heads back as they erupted into more laughter. Each was shifting their feet and crossing them over to try and protect their naked, sensitive soles.

Sadie told them, “You both are wiggling your feet so much. But I have an idea…”

Sadie stepped away but returned shortly holding up two lengths of thin, white string. She smiled at them as she placed one strand down on the desk and held the other one up.

Taylor: “Oh no…What is that for?!”

Katy: “Oh God, do I even want to know what you’re going to do with that?”

“Oh you’ll see…now hold still,” Sadie said menacingly as she began lassoing Taylor’s big toes together. She groaned with disapproval as she wrapped the string around the base of them several times and then knotted it firmly in place. Taylor felt the sudden restrictiveness of the string and complained, “Ahhh what did you do to my toes? Now I can barely move my feet at all.”

“That’s the point. You’re catching on quick for a dumb, stuck-up celebrity,” Sadie replied and then began wiggling her fingers across the bottoms of Taylor’s trapped feet. The blonde singer yelped with laughter briefly and then Sadie moved on to tying Katy’s toes.

Sadie looped the string around Katy’s big toes and cinched it snugly around the base of them. Katy let out a pouty sigh as she felt even more restricted now. When Sadie was done tying the final knot, she gave her arches a quick tickle. Katy jolted and yelled a surprised laugh.

Sadie thought Katy’s reaction was kind of cute so she zipped an index finger up one of her soles. Again, Katy jumped in her seat and shrieked. Sadie smiled and repeated the swipe on her other foot. Katy blurted out laughter again and looked embarrassed to be made to react that way so easily. She scrunched her toes down in the most adorable way and looked utterly submissive as she looked up at Sadie pleadingly, not being able to wipe the anxious smile from her face.

Sadie: “Oh you’re a sensitive one, aren’t you?”

She gave Katy another quick flurry on her arches. Katy screamed and felt awkward, like she was obligated to answer the woman. She bashfully replied, “Yes. My feet are pretty ticklish, I guess. But I really can’t handle this right now.”

Another quick nail flutter along her arches and Katy squealed. “Can’t handle it right now? You seem to think you have a choice, Ms. Perry,” Sadie explained as she began wildly flickering both hands along her vulnerable soles in front of her on the desk. Katy flung her body against the desk chair with a scream of ticklish laughter and desperation. She shouted, “Please! Hahahahahaha!!”

Taylor looked over at Katy, who was squirming in her seat and laughing her head off. Taylor thanked her lucky stars that wasn’t her. Those nails had been awful. Feeling a little safer now, Taylor sneered at her rival and said, “Not so confident you’re going to win now, are you?”

“Oh I wouldn’t be so quick to tease your friend…” Simon said. Taylor snapped her attention back to the front toward Simon. She saw him holding a stiff, white feather. He waved it menacingly and told her, “Goochie goochie goo, Ms. Swift…”

Taylor quickly rejoined her rival as she was thrust back into frantic laughter. Simon slid the feather up and down her large soles, which were especially easy targets now that her big toes had been bound together. Taylor pleaded through broken laughter for Simon to stop. His feather teased her heels and then wafted back up her soles until it licked along the base of her unbelievably soft toes.

Simon took the feather and slipped it through each of her Taylor’s toe gaps. The feather slid through the spaces between her toes, sending her into a fit of giggles and laughter. Whenever Taylor would scrunch her toes down firmly and grip the feather so that it couldn’t be pulled through her toes, Simon would wiggle his fingertips gently over the tops of her toes. That was more than enough to get Taylor to go wild and release her toe hold.

Katy was losing her mind. Sadie was scratching and gliding her nails along the silky pads below her toes. And then up to her toe stems and the perfectly rounded tips of her tootsies. Katy cackled and shook her head, hoping for mercy even though she couldn’t form the words at the moment. Sadie ignored her though and continued to slide her nails along the base of Katy’s toes. Katy threw her head back and let out a torrent of belly laughter.

Katy: “HAHAHAHAHAHA!! PLEASE JUST FUCKING STOP IT!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!! JUST LEAVE MY FEET ALONE!!”

“Well, right now they’re MY feet,” Sadie said as she fluttered her fingernails across the pristine soles on display before her. Katy let out another shriek and more giggles followed.

Simon wafted his feather up and down Taylor’s big, bare feet. She squirmed in her chair and squealed as the feather swiped all over her arches. Taylor was leaning as far back in the hotel desk chair as she could, almost getting it to tip backwards it was so reclined from her straining back. She laughed and pulled at the ropes holding her hands down to the arms of the chair. But Simon just continued to slip the feather up and down her captive soles.

Sadie had an idea and asked Mitch to bring her the baby oil. Katy whimpered as Sadie poured the oil into her palm and then wiped it over the shapely features of Katy’s soles. Katy erupted into laughter tenfold as the nails now glided effortlessly across her flawless skin. The feeling was unbearable. Katy shouted and laughed so hard her stomach hurt. Sadie swiped her fingernails lightly across the glistening heels and arches as she made her way up to Katy’s shiny, scrunched toes.

Simon grabbed the bottle of baby oil next and drizzled it over Taylor’s bare foot bottoms. She just sat there gasping to catch her breath and watched with dread knowing there was nothing she could do to stop what was about to happen. Taylor thought the oil felt funny as it dripped from between her toes and ran down her long arches. Simon smeared it in to coat her big soles evenly. Then he picked up a hairbrush. Taylor looked at him like, “You better NOT touch me with that fucking hairbrush.”

Simon wiped that false sense of entitlement right off Taylor’s face though as he began scrubbing along her glistening soles. Taylor’s fake tough girl expression instantly transformed into one of hysterical desperation. Taylor opened her mouth wide with frantic laughter as the bristle tips slid across both of her long feet at once. She kicked her long legs and screamed, but Simon kept on.

“I’ve got to outlast Katy! Just a little bit more and she might give in first!” Taylor thought to herself amongst the panic going through her mind.

Meanwhile, Katy was holding out in hopes that something would make Taylor give in first. If she could just endure Sadie’s nails a little while longer. But they were devastatingly effective. Sadie pried several of Katy’s toes up and began scribbling her nails along the oily undersides of them, which sent Katy through the roof with laughter. She kicked and tried forcing her toes back down, but Sadie prevented that.

Katy: “OH GOD NO!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!! NOT MY TOES!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!! LET THEM GO!!”

Simon rubbed the hairbrush sideways across Taylor’s glistening heels and gradually traveled higher and higher. The brush eventually was see-sawing back and forth across Taylor’s arches. She clenched her eyes shut and tried to fight through every torturous second of it. But the feeling of the hairbrush across her ultra-sensitive arches made it almost impossible to endure.

Taylor: “HAHAHAHAHA!! OH GOD!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!! STOP!! HAHAHA!! STOP THE BRUSH!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! I’LL DO ANYTHING!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!! JUST STOP!!”

Simon: “Then say the safe word.”

Taylor: “HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! I CAN’T!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!! I’LL LOSE!!”

Sadie was gliding her nails around Katy’s rounded heels and then traced them up her extremely tender arches. Katy cackled laughter and shook in her chair as Sadie flicked her nails along her arches and then up to the creamy smooth pads below her toes. Katy thrashed around in her seat as she screamed laughter.

Sadie picked up an electric toothbrush and began buzzing along the undersides of Katy’s toes and along the toe crevices. She asked the screaming singer, “Well what about you, hun? Are you going to say the safe word? Or just let me continue to tickle these pretty, oiled up feet of yours?”

Katy: “NOOOHAHAHAHAHAHA!! DON’T MAKE ME SAY IT!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!! I CAN’T LOSE THIS CHALLENGE!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!! PLEASE!! I CAN’T TAKE IT!!”

“Aw well, then you’re really not going to appreciate this,” Sadie said as she buzzed each and every toe tip. Katy fell into silent laughter. Her body was weak and slumped forward as she strained her hands against the ropes, trying desperately to reach her poor feet.

Both women were so close to giving in, Sadie and Simon could sense it. The word “Red” seemed to be on the tip of Taylor’s tongue.

Taylor: “HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! RRRRAAAAHAHAHA!! OH GOD!! RRRRRAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!”

And then Katy shouted, “REEEEEDDD!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!! STOP!! STOP!! HAHAHAHAHA!! RED!! RED!! STOP!!”

Taylor was so relieved she began to cry a little. She had been on the verge of giving in herself.

“TAYLOR WINS AGAIN!! That means she’s in the lead with 3 challenges and Katy still has 2!” Mitch shouted excitedly.

CHALLENGE #6 - FOOTJOBS

Mitch and Simon laid on the large hotel bed. Katy sat on the bed near Mitch and Taylor sat near Simon. Sadie came along and poured baby oil on the mens’ dicks and then told the women they could begin. Both women knew what was at stake here. Katy desperately needed to win this challenge to stay in it. And Taylor needed the final win to seal the deal and get the hell out of this hotel.

Sadie: “Obviously you won’t be saying ‘RED’ to end this challenge. The first woman to make her man finish, wins. Just one rule, ladies…NO HANDS.”

Katy wrapped her goddess-like feet around Mitch’s manhood and began sliding her silky soles up and down his shaft. Her long, gifted toes curled around his meaty shaft and scrunched down as her feet pumped him. Mitch would have guessed she had given plenty of footjobs before. Katy gripped his cock naturally with her toes and was able to fall into a pleasurable rhythm.

Not to be outdone, Taylor didn’t hesitate to place her feet around Simon’s semi-erect penis. She had to just go for the win, regardless of how bizarre she found the idea of getting a guy off with her feet. Taylor slid her big, oily soles up and down the sides of his shaft. The bright red toenail polish looked stunning as her toes curled around his swollen member. But her motion was slower than Katy’s as she tried to get the hang of it.

Taylor: “Just give up, already. I’m in the lead now and I only need one more challenge to walk out of here. Come on, don’t be a selfish bitch about this. You don’t want to go through ANOTHER challenge after this, do you?”

Katy slid her feet up and down Mitch’s engorged cock. She heard him moan with pleasure, which boosted her confidence.

Katy: “Don’t get too comfortable with the idea of walking out of here. Seems like this guy really loves the feel of my feet. Don’t be surprised when I make my guy finish first, Little Miss Priss.”

Taylor scoffed at the comment. She focused her attention back on Simon, making sure to slide her feet all the way down to his balls and then back up to his head. Taylor had never given someone a footjob before, but she was trying her hardest to pick up on the technique. She wanted to beat Katy so bad. Simon’s long, oily rod was fully aroused in no time as Taylor kept pumping her feet up and down. Her creamy soles were one of the softest pairs of feet Simon had ever felt.

Katy looked a little more concerned when she saw Simon’s very positive reaction to everything. She flexed and scrunched her toes skillfully around Mitch’s shaft. The cute little tootsies gently caressed him. He moaned with satisfaction. Katy slid her baby soft soles up and down as she watched his bulging head throb with excitement. She then used their big toe and her second toe to gingerly massage the hood of his sensitive tip. Katy smiled as she elicited a drip of pre-cum. That’s how she really knew he was into it. She wiped it around the tip with her big toe and listened to Mitch moan.

Mitch was throbbing. Katy gingerly wiggled her toes while she gripped his shaft. Mitch couldn’t believe her skill level and even asked her, “Have you don’t this many times before?” Katy knew it was best to play into the question rather than give a snooty remark. She answered, “I might have given a lucky fan or two a treat in my hotel room after a show before.” Katy looked over at Taylor, smiled, and winked as she continued sliding her tender, oiled soles up and down Mitch’s shaft.

Taylor was getting a little flustered as she saw how skilled Katy appeared. Taylor felt clunky and uncoordinated compared to her rival. But that didn’t stop her from trying to finish Simon first. Taylor stroked his cock as it rested between her arches. The slippery member slid through the her feet with ease. Taylor picked up her pace as she tried to get her man to climax before Katy’s did. She was determined to win this thing and go home.

Taylor saw Katy working her guy with ease and it made her uneasy. If she didn’t get Simon to climax soon, she was going to lose this challenge. And God knows what other challenge these psychos had planned. Taylor pulled out all the stops. She knew the rule was they couldn’t use their hands…but they didn’t say anything about their mouths.

As much as Taylor hated the idea of giving her captor pleasure, she realized her ticket home was making this guy cum. Taylor leaned forward and took his member into her mouth. Her bright red lips wrapped around his rod and slid all the way down to her feet, which were wrapped around the base near his balls. Simon moaned and smiled as he felt the world-class singer’s mouth on his cock. Taylor began using the pumping of her feet and her head bobbing in perfect sync while she began blowing Simon.

Katy wasn’t about to let Taylor get the upper hand this challenge. She too leaned forward and began sucking Mitch off. He stiffened even more when he felt Katy’s tongue rolling along the underside of his shaft. Mitch couldn’t even count how many times he had heard her songs on the radio. And now here she was…in person…with her gorgeous feet and warm, inviting mouth working his cock in unison.

Taylor glanced up and saw Katy copying her strategy. Taylor gave an annoyed grunt and then doubled her efforts. She sucked Simon’s dick and jerked his lower shaft with her long size 9’s. Her blonde hair swayed about as her head rose up and down on Simon’s stiff manhood. Taylor was moving her head up and down as quick as she could. She couldn’t help the obvious slurping sound as Simon’s engorged cock filled her mouth again and again.

Katy felt the pressure as well. She was pumping Mitch’s swollen member with her slippery size 8 feet as she took his penis in her mouth. Katy was surprised as how much of a bulge Mitch’s rod put into her cheek as she tried to throat his meat. Katy’s big blue eyes were wide. She gazed at his impressively large dick up close as she struggled to take even three quarters of it into her mouth.

Katy knew she could lose at any moment. She decided to turn the intensity up again. Katy stroked her feet higher up Mitch’s shaft and then began playfully kissing her own toes as she planted kisses on the head of Mitch’s penis. She flicked her tongue across her tootsies and then the underside of his tip. Mitch moaned with delight. Katy wrapped her lips around his shaft and then took in the tips of a couple of her own toes as she slurped seductively.

Taylor furrowed her brow with jealous rage. Katy really had to go there?! Sucking her own toes to win this?! Taylor popped her mouth off of Simon’s shaft and began sucking one of her big toes. Her sucking sounds were audible as she slurped herself. Then she went back to his erect manhood for a bit, making sure to work her feet up and down his lower shaft again. Then Taylor pulled her mouth away and began sucking her other big toe this time.

Simon moaned and told her in a low, excited voice, “Suck more of your toes. That’s so hot.”

Taylor got excited like she might win this challenge soon. Despite her natural aversion to it, she crammed two more of her toes into her mouth along with her big toe and began sucking and licking them, while also giving Simon’s shaft a few good licks in between.

Katy was pleasuring her guy with maximum effort as well, but it was going to be close. Katy could feel Mitch pulsing like he was getting there. Her toes massaged his balls and felt them tightening, like he was getting ready to blow. She worked her talented toes up his rock-hard shaft as if she was edging his orgasm to completion. Mitch was so very close.

Taylor was busy slurping her own toes and using the sole of her other foot to rub against Simon’s dick. Taylor could hear that Mitch was close. She was trying so hard to not use her hands. Taylor had to just hold her ankles so she wasn’t tempted to start jerking Simon’s shaft.

But all of Taylor’s efforts weren’t enough that time. She heard Katy begin moaning excitedly as Mitch’s sweet payoff began shooting into her mouth. Katy rose up quickly, not wanting to take his entire load into her mouth once she was sure he was finishing. Katy smiled a little as she used her feet still to milk squirt after squirt out of him. The milky payload lobbed onto her pretty toes and down her arches.

Taylor peeked over and saw Katy had just won the challenge. Taylor let out a frustrated growl and then a split second later, Simon was spurting his load. The warm shots of cum landing on her feet surprised a distracted Taylor. She quickly looked back to see Simon’s cock fountaining lobs of cum down onto her feet. Taylor grimaced with a defeated sigh as she watched her big, slender size 9’s get coated with his spunk…for absolutely no payoff.

“KATY WINS ANOTHER CHALLENGE!! THAT MAKES IT A TIE!!” Sadie yelled.

Katy was incredibly relieved she was still in it. And Taylor was understandably upset that she was going to have to compete in yet another challenge.

CHALLENGE #7 - SENSORY DEPRIVATION

Taylor and Katy both squirmed hopelessly on the bed. Both were starting to panic. This next challenge seemed like it was going to be brutal. They had been secured in straightjackets. Extra restraints had been secured around their legs. Their feet were sticking through stock sets that were attached to the end of the bed. Their toes had been individually tied back to the stocks using little lengths of string. Sleep covers that women usually wore on their eyes at night had been placed on each other heads, effectively taking away their sight. And just before noise-canceling earplugs were placed in their ears, Sadie reminded them, “Alright ladies, remember that this is the FINAL challenge. For this one, we’ll be writing out the lyrics to some of your rival’s most popular songs…only we’ll be writing them on your feet. Whoever loses now will stay here to be tickled out of their minds. Have fun!”

Katy and Taylor both darted their heads around frantically as if to see a possible tickle attack coming, despite being blinded by the eye coverings. Sadie wiggled the ear plugs into each of their ears as they grunted and shook in defiance. But soon they could no longer hear anything either. All they could do now was feel what was about to happen next.

Oil began to drizzle onto their trapped soles and run down their arches to their heels. They recalled how awfully effective the oil had been and it filled them with dread. Katy and Taylor began to shake their heads and protest desperately as the oil was rubbed in evenly across their bare soles. They couldn’t even so much as curl their toes down now.

Katy: “No!! Not THAT again!! Oh God, can we please go back to underarms or something! Anything but my FEET again!! Please!!”

Taylor: “Oh no no no no!!! More oil?! No!! Please! Anything but that!! Come on, I can’t move a muscle in this!! This isn’t fair! I’m going to die if you tickle my feet like this again!!”

But the women had no choice but to just lie there and endure it. Simon and Sadie each had an electric toothbrush. They used the swirling bristles to trace over their oily soles as if they were some elaborate canvas. The two women erupted into giggles and laughter as the bristles flowed over their captive feet. They couldn’t see anything or even hear one another laughing because of the earplugs.

Little did they know that Simon and Sadie were writing out the complete lyrics to some of their rival’s most popular songs along their sensitive, unguarded soles. Simon was tracing the lyrics to “California Gurls” one letter at a time across Taylor’s big arches. Taylor squealed and cackled up toward the ceiling. She had no idea whatsoever when the torment might stop or even how long she would be able to endure the tickle torture. Taylor’s mouth was open as she laughed wildly. She wanted so badly to at least shake her feet and cross them over each other to protect herself. But instead she could do nothing but focus on how the electric toothbrush felt as it slid across her oily arches.

Sadie: “California is such a long name for a state. I bet Taylor is wishing Katy had named her song “Iowa Gurls”, huh? Doesn’t quite have the same ring to it though.”

Sadie moved the buzzing head in little letter patterns as she trailed it over Taylor’s baby-soft heels or along her narrow arches, or even up along the shiny pads just below her toes. Taylor screamed and shook her head desperately as she felt nothing but the unbearable tickle torture. She kicked at the stocks but nothing stopped or even remotely slowed each and every letter of the lyrics to be spelled out across her bare soles.

Katy was screaming with laughter as Simon buzzed her soles to Taylor’s hit song “Bad Blood”. Sadie was buzzing her perfectly smooth arches and listening to the belly laughter that escaped Katy’s mouth. Katy tossed her body from side to side and thrashed violently against the restraints. She was even managing to jolt off the bed a little. But she was hopelessly stuck and her bare feet were such easy targets locked in the stocks like this.

Simon: “Bad Blood…how fitting for the two of them.”

Katy spasmed with hysterical laughter as the electric toothbrush formed the letters to her music industry rival’s hit song. The vibrating bristles drove her mad as they roamed over the tender skin just above the balls of her feet or in her slippery, sensitive arches. Katy really lost her mind when Simon guided the buzzing tip in miniature letter configurations along the undersides of her outstretched toes. The oil undersides of her tootsies were hyper-sensitive and pinned back to be exploited. Katy shook and laughed so much that she thought she might wet the bed for a second.

All Katy and Taylor could do was feel the agonizing tickling. They couldn’t see their ticklers or even hear if their opponent was on the verge of giving up. They could only force themselves to keep enduring the tickling and hope that their rival game up soon. Because there were no other chances after this. This moment would determine their freedom.

Katy was taking in large gulps of air as she laid there sightless and unable to hear anything but the internal sound of her breathing. Then a warm liquid was drizzled onto her toes and flowed down across her immaculate soles. Katy instantly cringed and began babbling, “No…no…no…no…” Simon smeared the oil evenly over her feet. They glistened as she waited terrified for what was about to come.

Taylor had somehow managed to make it through “California Gurls” and laid there panting as she struggled to catch her breath. She had even fought so hard that her right foot had come loose from the toe straps. Then she felt more warm oil drizzling down over her toes. Taylor moved her head as if she could see what was going on. She pathetically whined, “Aww…more oil?! Come on! I’m going to die! Please take it easy on me! Hello?! Can any of you hear me?! Answer me! Please! I can’t do this!”

Taylor felt an odd sensation. Sadie engulfed a couple of her toes on her right foot since they were temporarily free from the toe straps. Taylor jumped with surprise. She moved her head like she was looking around confused. “What…what are you doing?!” she asked as Sadie sucked her adorable toes and massaged the undersides with her tongue. Taylor made a disgusted face as she felt a warm tongue slipping between her tootsies. She tried to shake Sadie away, but her foot was still pretty much stuck despite not having her toes restrained.

And then Taylor felt Sadie’s nails begin tracing the lyrics to the next Katy Perry song along her left sole. Taylor broke into laughter once again as the sharp nails trailed lightly over her vulnerable arch while Sadie spelled out the lyrics of “I Kissed a Girl”. Sadie kept sucking and slurping Taylor’s toes while she simultaneously flicked her nails across the other oily sole. She ran her index fingernail over the slippery arch as she focused on forming every letter perfectly.

Katy also erupted back into laughter when she felt the quill of a feather tracing along her arches and heels. Her feet trembled in the stocks as she laughed her head off. Simon used the quill as he wrote out the lyrics to “I Knew You Were Trouble” across Katy’s oily foot bottoms. She squealed and thrashed and begged him to stop as he formed letter after letter at an agonizing pace. How in the hell would she ever endure this entire song?!

Taylor was whipping her head back and forth with constant hearty laughter as Sadie traced letters on her slick arches and heels, alternating between her feet at she did so. Sadie was also still suckling her worn out toes. Taylor tried to curl them and shake her foot, but she was utterly exhausted by this point. Taylor had to just give up her defensive struggle and let Sadie’s invasive tongue slip between and slather her tender toes. Taylor was a laughing, spasming mess as she wiggled around on the bed at the feeling.

Katy was dying on her side too. Simon scribbled out the lyrics across her beautiful arches and watched as she tried with all her might to curl her toes down instinctively against the toe ties. Katy’s sanity was fading into a pile of giggling goo at this point. With whatever strength she could manage, she screamed out, “HAHAHAHAHAHA!! PLEASE STOP! HAHAHAHAHAHA!! I CAN’T TAKE IT! I CAN’T EVEN MOVE MY TOES!!”

Both women were strongly considering giving up by now. But as the second song came to a close, the laid there in shambles…yet thankful they had not given in just yet. They each thought that there was no way they could take another fucking song. But the other one had to be so close to giving up and losing the challenge, right?! As more oil was added to their feet again, they both began to whimper and plead for a longer break. Sadie re-tied Taylor’s toes back to the stock and gave her toes one last smooch before she grabbed the next tool.

Taylor was starting to really panic and began shouting for someone to at least take the earplugs out of her ears. She hated not being able to see or hear any of what was going on. But she instantly realized what the next tool was when she felt a hairbrush being scrubbed along her big soles. Taylor shouted up at the ceiling and bucked up and down on the bed in sheer hysterics. Sadie rubbed the bristles firmly back and forth across her shiny heels and up into her slick arches. She was spelling out…letter by letter…the complete lyrics to “Roar”.

Katy was giggling out of pure anxiousness and dread as she waited for the tickling to start again. She screamed shrilly and then fell into belly laughter again as Simon began scrubbing her shapely soles with a hairbrush. He was writing out the lyrics to “Shake It Off” in big, exaggerated motions with the hairbrush because it wasn’t as fine-tipped as the other tools. It went up and down and back and forth across her trapped soles as she kicked against the stocks and flopped around on the bed uncontrollably. Katy screamed her head off and at this point she didn’t even care how degrading that was.

Taylor was now crying on top of laughing. She could only manage to shake her head no from side to side as she felt her feet being scrubbed relentlessly. Sadie continued spelling out each and every letter of the song, effectively driving Taylor mad in the process. Tears soaked her blindfold as she weakly struggled against the confines of the straightjacket. She was too worn out to do much else besides scream and laugh.

“That’s it, sweetie. Let’s hear you roar,” Sadie said to pretty much herself.

Katy was still bucking and kicking against the stocks as she laughed hysterically. Simon crafted each letter with slow, deliberate detail as he guided the bristles across Katy’s glistening soles. The miniature stocks rattled as Katy writhed on the bed in a literal ticklish hell.

“Oh I’m sorry, but you won’t be able to shake this hairbrush off quite yet, Ms. Perry,” Simon said amusedly for his partners to hear.

The two music icons held out as long as they mentally could. And then…as it in unison…they both screamed out, “RED!”

It was a tie.

The tickling ceased. Both women were slowly freed from all of their restraints and sensory deprivation tools. Each expected to be declared the loser.

When they heard it had been a tie resulting in neither of them winning, they both looked at one another with absolute contempt. They had each been so stubborn that now neither of them got to walk out of here. They had endured that god awful tickling gauntlet for what? Nothing at this point.

Katy and Taylor were given two options. Either read the script just like every other broken celebrity had done before them…or get ready for another round in the stocks. Katy and Taylor both quickly agreed to say whatever Simon wanted them to say.

Katy was still catching her breath as she looked at the camera with her big, pleading eyes. She swallowed her pride and said, “I’m Katy Perry and now I’m another one of Simon’s tickle toys.”

Taylor was still sniffling a little and her mascara was an absolute train wreck at this point. She looked at the camera when it was her turn and said, “I’m Taylor Swift and now I’m another one of Simon’s tickle toys.”

TO BE CONTINUED…

Great predicament the starletts are in, love this series.

love the series can olivia rodrigo or ariana grande be included please?

Couldn't ignore my girl Taylor Swift. Still one of my #1 tickle interests. Unfortunately there's never ever been any type of proof or confirmation at all that she actually is ticklish, whereas Katy Perry has been tickled once or twice. It's a shame. Desperately been waiting for something to come out about Taylor or for her to join Cameo or something

Will the series continue?

Yes, definitely. My apologies for the slow rate I’ve been getting these installments out. I’ve worked through some pretty bad burnout and writer’s block. But I’m currently working on the next installment. I hope to have it finished soon.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back