• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fun At the Bowling Alley

DarylKeith

TMF Poster
While in college, a bunch of us from our old high school met at a large bowling alley / entertainment complex to have a get together. Maybe 10-20, mixed group of young men and women.

One girl who I had hung out with in H.S. was there, and we sat on the counter where the "house" bowling balls are stored. We had already bowled, so we were content to just watch and talk. Her name was Lora. She was average build, cute face--nice friendly girl. She was wearing jeans, a tight short sleeved shirt and a denim jacket. At some point, because it was so noisy in the joint, she decided to hop up on the edge of the counter between my legs as I let them hang off the edge. Now we were very close, and could hear each other a lot better. I suggested the only place to put my arms was to wrap them around her lower torso. I actually had no initial intentions besides just staying close, keeping my hands on her thighs as we sat and talked. But at some point, some movement I made with my hands seemed to make her nervous. I asked what was wrong, and offered to be remove my hands, but she didn't want that to stop, but warned me to be careful, as she was ticklish.

Well, my mischievous side got the better of me, and soon I moved my hands to her ribs. Again came her warning, but she didn't try to escape. So I gave her sides a quick poke, asking "You mean like here?"

Lora jumped and squealed, but stayed in place. I lightly probed her ribs again, and her reaction was even more pronounced, but with the noise of the bowling alley and the rest of the people, no one noticed her shrieking and squirming as she stayed perched between my legs. Then I think we both realized that in our initial positioning, the tail of her jacket was under my legs, so she was somewhat trapped in this ticklish situation! I kept poking nd prodding her sides, finding the sensitive areas between each rib, while she twisted and squirmed and laughed and hollered to no avail. If she had really wanted to get away, and asked for that relief, I would have obeyed her wishes. And she could have turned and elbowed me for something, but it seemed like she didn't mind if the tickling kept going. After a couple more minutes, she twisted enough and slid off the edge of the counter, easily landing on her feet---But her jacket was still on the counter so I moved forward to sit on it, essentially trapping her again. She didn't protest, so I kept going. Now I couldn't reach her ribs, but her torso and arms were trapped by the jacket pulled up behind her, allowing me great access to her armpits. I tested those spots and found even greater response! More laughter, more squirming and all in the midst of a relatively dark, noisy venue.

After some brief tickling of her armpits, I decided she was probably going to grow tired of my antics, so I slowed to a halt. I enjoyed hearing her breathing gradually slow down, and she finally said, "Whew, you really got me going!" We hung out awhile longer, played some pool, and then parted ways. We've never reconnected since, as we were just peripheral friends. I have no idea why she allowed me to have such fun, but obviously it was somewhat appealing to her and gave me a lasting memory.....

Man.....I can't adequately stress to u what an absolute wasted opportunity that most likely was! Maybe even the biggest waste of opportunity that has ever been in recorded history.
! I physically ached for you at the end. Lol very good story tho, sir.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back