• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Nathan My Tickle-Slut! M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
I soon had an excited Nathan secured to the bed in briefs and socks on his stomach eager to being dominated with as he having told me in posts a desire to be lightly spanked for being a naughty boy by another man! The 41 yr old married banker had arrived from work as I'd insisted and is attractive, 6'2" with size 12 feet. I had secured him tightly and securing his socked feet they'd flinched and he'd apologised but reminding me he having said his feet too senstive to be played with so that as asked by me was his limit of endurance! Soon time for him to learn who was in control and dominant but took time adding the gag and blindfold! He had always fantasised about being lightly spanked by another male but had until now not experienced it's happening!

I deliberately unnerved him saying from his reaction it was very apparent he felt uncomfortable with there being access to his feet even protected in his days worn black nylon socks but thin nylon and transparent my seeing his having two very attractive and appealing masculine feet which had a rich and intoxicating aroma and they did look sensitive and securing them has sensed their smoothness and warm moistness expected from feet encased in socks and trapped in shoes in the bank all day and feet you hate being tickled and Nathan I sense your distress already even speaking about your feet! I told him I bet he'd do anything! to avoid me sliding my fingers up n' down his socked soles to his toes, unable to stand it and forced to laugh involuntarily and uncontrollably!

"That's the thing Nathan, I'm meeting you to dominate and control you but how would this be achieved in my indulging in something you have fantasised about so psyched yourself up for, I would be satisfying your desires and a Master satisfies his own which is accomplished subjecting his submissives to endurances and challenges amusing to him and most usually uncomfortable for his victims and so spanking you won't be happening Nathan but tickling the fuck out of you will be and the sole target and excuse the pun is going to be your size 12 sweaty feet and sweaty feet all the more overtly sensitive and responsive as I like them being!"

I smiled hearing immediate moans from him and efforts to speak but muffled! I lightly stroked both socked soles simultaneously to an immediate reaction as Nathan's socked toes clenched and splayed as he initially fought verbally reacting and affording me that satisfaction as I told him he was clearly a real tenderfoot which was so damn appealing and being married and my knowing where he worked advised him that from tonight I was his Master and he would be compelled to meet me when I requested which would be in the evenings when his feet guaranteed smelling raunchy and tasting ripe! My telling him tickling and lickling ticklish and licklish guy's feet my gulty pleasure I indulged in usually with voluntary ticklees but therefore an involuntary one all the more appealing so his ticklish, licklish fate sealed if he wanted his professional and personal reputations protected!

"Mmmm fuck Nathan your feet are addictive and have me hooked already though I admit have done since telling me how your feet a no go zone for anyone including your wife but I decide what happens to your feet now but do assure you nothing painful so no bastinado or being coated in candle wax by examples but torture tickled absolutely and sometimes by me alone and other times with a person or people assisting me and always men as a kick would be emasulating him for sure!"

What a delicious reaction seeing him squirming and desperately trying to loosen his feet! I assured him he was going nowhere anytime soon so best just accept the fact and deal with it as my fingers glided over his sheer nylon socked feet making him squirm all the more as I stroked under all ten of his socked toes! Smiling sadistically my fingers stroked with more pressure so an increase of ticklish intensity all over both socked feet delivering horrendous sensations all over both of his feet and then taunted him how the sensations would be magnified on his bare feet! I randomly altered the techniques employed tickliing over his socked feet and smiled as he clenched the toes of each foot to stop me sliding off his socks but I simply stroked the sole of the socked foot so he had no control and found his bare soles and toes facing me!

"Oh yes Nathan, a great looking pair of feet and real tender looking and soft n' smooth and smell euphoric, the mix of your footsweat and my saliva will make them taste fucking delicious and you can bet I'll be indulging myself in a thorough foot feast guaranteed being unbearably ticklish and licklish for you! I'm sure gong to have real fun with your feet Nathan, no doubt about it! You can moan all you like but these feet, virgin feet begging licklish, ticklish attention, being foot-raped and my touches and teases unpredictable but guaranteed driving you insane Nathan!"

I stared at his large bare soles and toes with my face inches from his feet and blew on them to let him know how close I was to them and told him my sensing the heat from them both and he could imagine the dreadful sensations I had planned subjecting him to enduring and smiling as in response his toes clenching and told him I looking forward to initiating his feet into inevitable tickle-play and he dissolving in gagged hysteria as unable to resist I began delicately rubbing and caressing them and then fondling and massaging them which made him tense but I wasn't tickling yet but feeling up his feet and saying how privileged I felt getting to grips with them! I taunted him saying his feet needed a soothing relaxing massage, needed handling and a first time for everything! Both feet soon seriously sweaty as I massaged them ignoring his moans except tpo encourage me fondling them and giving Nathan something to moan about!

Whispering meancingly in his ear, "Mmmm what awesome feet Nathan, glad we've met when you're wife's away as an insomniac this will be an all nighter with your feet and feet that smell like feet making them all the more appealing to me and radiating heat so irresistible!" I taunted him.

I nestled my nose into his toes and shocked him licking them, the toes of each foot and as he squimed as clearly uncomfortable with this sensation I lightly licked the length of one sole and then the other. I hooked on them, on their rich scent and taste and lathered each foot with my saliva, savouring his manly and delicious foot sweat! I meticulously lapped the length od each sole and then took each of his toes into my mouth individually and sliding my tongue in between them becoming more and more passionate so all the worse for Nathan with my increased intensity. I rubbed my nose up n' down his bare soles and traced my tongue over his insteps, long teasing and slow licks tasting his salt and sweat as the strong and masculine smell of his feet hit my nostrils! I just couldn't take my eyes off Nathan's size 12 feet that I was the first person to ever enjoy!

I sucked on his toes, first his right foot and then his left and slowly sucked on them while simultaneously running my fingers up n' down the same foot sole so the foot flexed and toes wiggled in my mouth! His feet being tickled and toes being sucked created a feeling that was clearly intense and excruciating for Nathan all at once as he gasped, squirmed and tried to kick me as extremely ticklish on his feet even muffled begging me to stop! Encouraged I intensified my lickling, suckling & tickling assaults! The feeling so horribly intense for him as my fingers insistent tickle tools and I was persistent in tickling his soles with them and my mouth as fixated sucking his toes making him really moan! I tongued all over his toes and took two, three and four in my mouth simultaneously and sucked on them hard and tongue-fucked in between them addicted to their raunchy smell and ripe taste which really excited me!

My wicked tongue slid between each of Nathan's toes and licked and sucked on them ravenously and told him I'd be sharing his feet later with a friend who favours working over ticklish feet having coated them with baby oil using a basting brush to apply it and it making his feet even more sensitive especially when teased with a comb, the tines sliding over oiled feet brings tickling to a whole new and tortuous level! No frame of reference to the intensity of the sensation but seen him employ the technique before and pretty diabolical!

"It'll be used to force you to agree to my business proposal, you will endure a 'Feet-Meet' with me one evening a week, inform your wife you're working late and you told me a perk of your job is global travel so some future business trips will be accompanied by me and ticklec and lickled in various world destinations to keep your secret from your wife and CEO!"

I advised him he was in a pretty ticklish and licklish predicament that I'd be taking complete advantage of, he could count on it! I resumed licking the soles of Nathan's feet as he laughed like a loon feeling my tongue dancing the length of his super sweaty soles as I savoured their addictive deliciousness, the flavour of them like their smell I never don't enjoy! Indulging in lightly nibbling on his toes and under his toes relishing in him being powerless to control thrashing about on the bed and fighting the ticklish, licklish sensations he was subjected to enduring!
That and hearing him panting having indulged in making him laugh hard, an electric toothbrush particularly evil and my enjoying every second of his suffering the revolving bristles horrendously tickling him insane! Coated with baby oil later proving even more tortuous for Nathan, driving him out of his mind!

"Nathan ever had your feet coated in chocolate spread and then tongue bathed, it's a ticklish assault my friend and I relish in subjecting guys with super ticklish feet like yours to enduring, guaranteed to make you laugh, making you go ballistic as we both love the taste so lick for ages and excite ourselves driving you demented! We're wicked ticklers Nathan, ticklers and licklers!" I teased him spidering my fingers across the arches of his feet a partuclarly sensitive area of his sixe 12's! Immobilised so completely vulnerable and helpless as my fingers slid in between each of his toes as though muffled he shrieked and squirmed madly on the bed! What sbout your soles written on with the nib of an inkless pen, my friend and I enjoy doodling on vulnerable soles of helpless, ticklish men's feet, we're pretty artistic on the canvas of sensitive soles!"

'Bzzzzz' Nathan howled as the revolving bristles of the sonicare activated invaded in between and then under his toes and then slid the length of his soles to his arches as his verbal reactions intensified really suffering the domination and receiving no mercy! I then instead of the the electric toothbrush resumed licking faster and in between each of his toes. Licking and sucking them and coating them with my warm saliva and savouring each and every one of them! I indulged in licking and sucking and savouring all of his toes then gently caressing his soles, gliding my fingers very lightly up and down, up and down as frsantically Nathan tried to evade the torture tickling twisting his head side to side involuntarily unwillingly and forcibly enduring the terrible tickling sensations on the soles of his feet! I kept on tickling and gliding my tortuous fingers across the soles of Nathan's feet as he thrashed around desperate for escape but as I whispered in his ear

"Nathan your're going nowhere but to ticklish, licklish hell for my pleasure and amusement and later for my friend's too and you only have yourself to blame having two such handsome, masculine feet and being so horribly ticklish all over them and both having an awesome and addictive aroma and taste! I'm going to rape these feet, lick and suck every one of your toes and lick between them proceeding slowly so spending a long time subjecting you to your worst nightmare, all your toes lubed with saliva and nibbled driving you crazy! Each size 12 foot used and abused being licked slowly and steadily and alternating foot to foot over and over and over again, sucking on your toes, licking in between your toes savouring their rich n' salty taste, indulging in raping them both orally and fondling them, feeling them up and massaging them both then lightly caressing both soles, gliding my fingers up and down the length of them both delivering tortuously ticklish sensations and deeply inhaling the awesome and intoxicating smell of these perfect size 12's!"

Sticking my nose right under his toes, sniffing and hungrily licking their under them individually in turn and telling Nathan his feet smelling so damn good whilst sniffing them and telling him how the fact he hating having two such licklish feet inviting me to dominating and controlling him as I would seen be doing licking the soles of his feet and licking and sucking on his toes! Soon both Nathan;s feet in my face and my rubbing my face all over both of his sweaty and warm soles and sucking in his toes initally one at a time and then, two, three and four at once and telling him his feet smelly and sweaty as they would be every evening meeting!

"I'm looking forward to seeing your soles drawn on as my friend pretty artistic on the canvas of bare soles of helpless, vulnerable and ticklish men, he uses an inkless biro as I say to doodle on feet and love being voyeur as by all accounts it's ticklish in the extreme and as he tickles and lickles your feet I will be filming it on my phone so his back to the lens but you facing the camera as you might say blackmail but I prefer security that you will keep to your ticklish-licklish evening appointments with me or finding yourself seen on YOU TUBE being torture tickled by another man and he'll jerk you off as after shooting your spunk on film, the ticklishness intensifies, magnifies and you are with us all night and maybe the weekend!"

Nathan tried to protest but his words lost in a stream of involuntary and uncontrollable laughter as tickling them harder his giggling raised in pitch at least a couple of levels and in hysterical even manic laughter, clearly iillustrting he can't stand the torture tickling as my 'Tickle-Slut' he now has no defense against and my delighting in his suffering for my pleasure and my amusement as I told him activating the sonicare again as telling him his debut tickling experience necessitating being an excriciatingly unforgettable one for him! Then stopped and called my friend!

"Ready, he's here and have to tell you this one off the charts ticklish and licklish so we'll give him the works as he needs convincing acceptong his new role as my 'Tickle-Slut' and don't forget the chocolate spread and come hungry as it's gong to be a long night!" See you in about 20 mins I guess!"

Last edited:
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back