• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

LOL tickle clip progress and mummy wrap advice - which tape?

quinn65

Verified
So now in addition to M signing up for a sequel, Paige may be back as well!

Looks like M will be in the area for the whole last part of June, so we'll almost certainly schedule her shoot then. I'm thinking hogtie, but I know she's mulling over the mummy wrap idea. I'm also still planning to bring along the tickle box...mainly just to give her a hard time. I live for that glare. ;)

And just this morning Paige texted that she's up for another tied tickle (not sure whether she'll do a video). Her main concern was that it's summer and she didn't want any rope marks to hide. That got me thinking "mummy wrap" (she's only ticklish on her feet), and now with maybe two of those in the pipeline it leads to my question:

What's the best tape to use for mummy wrap tickling? I've used duct tape before but it's a little unwieldy. I've seen videos (like Scarlett Sinn's) using some kind of shiny tape and others (like those from fettish) using tape with a rougher looking surface -- pics of both attached.

Screenshot 2022-06-08 095835.pngScreenshot 2022-06-08 100138.png

I'm mostly a rope or device guy so this is new-ish ground for me. Any advice or tips from the mummy wrap aficionados?

Thanks!

-Q.

Personally I've always used pallet wrap and duct tape over the top. Enough layers of wrap with a layer of duct tape, with make it pretty inescapable.
I feel that the tape I use in the UK is different from what you may use over your side, as I'd not apply it directly to skin or clothes.
I have seen people use bondage tape, which sticks to itself.

20220527_114754.jpg
With this one, I just did pallet wrap and then a strip of tape all the way round above and below the boobs, wrists, legs and ankles.

View attachment 705362
With this one, I just did pallet wrap and then a strip of tape all the way round above and below the boobs, wrists, legs and ankles.

OMG is that a sexy looking scene. I am not one for the head covering but looks very good. Now all she probably needed was some sheer black nylons on her feet..

If you want to go simple, just wrap her up in a blanket, and tie the ankles together.

So now in addition to M signing up for a sequel, Paige may be back as well!

Looks like M will be in the area for the whole last part of June, so we'll almost certainly schedule her shoot then. I'm thinking hogtie, but I know she's mulling over the mummy wrap idea. I'm also still planning to bring along the tickle box...mainly just to give her a hard time. I live for that glare. ;)

And just this morning Paige texted that she's up for another tied tickle (not sure whether she'll do a video). Her main concern was that it's summer and she didn't want any rope marks to hide. That got me thinking "mummy wrap" (she's only ticklish on her feet), and now with maybe two of those in the pipeline it leads to my question:

What's the best tape to use for mummy wrap tickling? I've used duct tape before but it's a little unwieldy. I've seen videos (like Scarlett Sinn's) using some kind of shiny tape and others (like those from fettish) using tape with a rougher looking surface -- pics of both attached.

View attachment 705324View attachment 705323

I'm mostly a rope or device guy so this is new-ish ground for me. Any advice or tips from the mummy wrap aficionados?

Thanks!

-Q.

great news:) hihih

will M and/or paige shoot together or with your wife?:)

great news:) hihih

will M and/or paige shoot together or with your wife?:)

Right now it looks like they'll be separate shoots. M doesn't know Paige and probably wouldn't want someone unfamiliar there. She would like to try tickling my wife but (a) that wouldn't be on video, and (b) it doesn't look like scheduling will work out later this month since my wife will probably be traveling when M is in town.

Someday... ;)

Right now it looks like they'll be separate shoots. M doesn't know Paige and probably wouldn't want someone unfamiliar there. She would like to try tickling my wife but (a) that wouldn't be on video, and (b) it doesn't look like scheduling will work out later this month since my wife will probably be traveling when M is in town.

Someday... ;)

Ha ok not easy to do I understand..;) so no f/f action for now lol;)

OMG is that a sexy looking scene. I am not one for the head covering but looks very good. Now all she probably needed was some sheer black nylons on her feet..

Any time. Feel free to inbox me if you have any other questions &#55357;&#56842;

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back