• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle stock ideas

Master&ticklee

TMF Poster
I’ve been on a building kick lately, and interested in trying my hand at building some stocks for ticklee and I. We love interior design and fashion, so I’m thinking something that on its own is aesthetically pleasing. Not posted up in our living room on the day to day, but something that our guest could admire and want to try out. Plush/comfortable/luxury/vacation vibes come to mind….instead of the standard black/red leather.

Anyway, if you have any ideas/pics or even design plans…respond here or toss us a PM.

Im thinking side by side foot holes 🦶🏻 🦶🏻 I 🦶🏻 🦶🏻 so that ticklee and a friend can get tickled together

Side by side holes for the feet sound fun.

I wish I could be tickled in a pair of stocks. Never have been but i would love to.

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

Side by side holes for the feet sound fun.

I wish I could be tickled in a pair of stocks. Never have been but i would love to.

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

That’s exactly the kind of spirit I want to capture. “I wanna try” “hey, master has a pair of stocks upstairs, wanna give it a go?” “Mind if I take pics for my fans” etc

That’s exactly the kind of spirit I want to capture. “I wanna try” “hey, master has a pair of stocks upstairs, wanna give it a go?” “Mind if I take pics for my fans” etc

you are the type of friend group I need in my life lmao

hm, I'd say the design is pretty simple, couple planks, holes for ankles, hinges on one end and a latch on the other. I'd work some leather and batting into the cuffs for comfort and place them with rivets for the aesthetic. ten eyehooks to attach toes to, ways secure the stocks to a larger base for stability (could make a sort of chest or trunk to store the fun things in), other than that you could bring in telescoping arms with clamps to hold things like vibrators and electric toothbrushes on the like for some auto tickle while you get other toys or use fingers.

Would love to see what you come up with!

Walnut is a nice aesthetic wood, I'd avoid Oak because its so dense. Also make sure you don't buy treated lumber.

I like this anology….I’m looking for a pair of stocks that are what furry handcuffs were a couple of decades ago. Furry handcuffs looked comfy, innocent, kinky enough etc.

This is an odd idea, but what about stocks that otherwise blend in/have another purpose? Like a coathook, or a shoe rack. One side says shoes, the other says ankles, or maybe it says "no shoes allowed".

Like it's just a slightly elevated shelf with odd holes and a silly saying, and when your guest asks "well...actually it rotates..."

Simple stocks

Here's a starting point. 4 pieces of wood, no metalwork,simple as you like, but you can build in that template to suite your needs

Attachments

• ah20201020096[1].jpg
    ah20201020096[1].jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 46
  • ah 2010 094.jpg
    ah 2010 094.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 69
This is an odd idea, but what about stocks that otherwise blend in/have another purpose? Like a coathook, or a shoe rack. One side says shoes, the other says ankles, or maybe it says "no shoes allowed".

Like it's just a slightly elevated shelf with odd holes and a silly saying, and when your guest asks "well...actually it rotates..."

On the right track my friend.

6F8629EA-EEB1-4495-8A0D-FB5C26E5653C.jpeg

This is what I have in mind so far. Thinking maybe having plush divots for legs to fit in. And maybe another tufted bar that would lock their legs in place.

It’d be awesome if the divots themselves, lined with fur or something was super comfortable as a foot rest on its own…but still beautiful and functional

On the right track my friend.

View attachment 706511

This is what I have in mind so far. Thinking maybe having plush divots for legs to fit in. And maybe another tufted bar that would lock their legs in place.

It’d be awesome if the divots themselves, lined with fur or something was super comfortable as a foot rest on its own…but still beautiful and functional

Four left feet, I hope those lees don't do too much dancing. 😂

Here's a starting point. 4 pieces of wood, no metalwork,simple as you like, but you can build in that template to suite your needs

I like it… and those feet look fun &#55358;&#56617;

Find a way to secure a pillow under the lee's back to stretch their torso and expose their ribs better ;)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back