• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

San Antonio Tickle Train

TklGuy18

TMF Poster
Anyone interested in tickling the helpless feet and midsection of a consenting, cute, 22yo girl?

Long Story Short:

We made a massive bet and she lost.

She's going to be blindfolded, gagged, and mummified with only her midsection and cute little feet exposed, and the goal is to get a looonnnggg Tickle-Train going on her.

We're currently based in the San Antonio, TX area and I'm looking for a decently safe spot that can help everyone involved retain anonymity.
(Suggestions would be greatly appreciated lol)

We're safe, smart, not crazy, and respectful of boundaries, and we expect the same from any potential takers.

Attachments

• thumbnail (3).jpeg
    thumbnail (3).jpeg
    352.1 KB · Views: 125
  • thumbnail.jpeg
    thumbnail.jpeg
    40.3 KB · Views: 101
  • thumbnail (2).jpeg
    thumbnail (2).jpeg
    200.8 KB · Views: 101
  • thumbnail (1).jpeg
    thumbnail (1).jpeg
    31.2 KB · Views: 75
Sounds like fun. Nothing comes to mind as far as location goes, but there are quite a few Air BnBs and the like that are further out in the country where sound wouldn't be an issue. Another option would be scheduling with a local kink group to reserve or rent a space somehow. Let me know if anything comes of it!

Alas, she was on board with idea until the time to act on it got closer, so we ended up nixing the idea.

Thank you to everyone that reached out and replied !

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back