• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Best tickle tools for not so ticklish feet

Sunshine tickle

I need some help on what i should use to being out the giggles in this girl. I tried finger, pen, hairbrush and a feather and she said the feather out of all of them tickled her the most. Which still wasnt much. So please help. I guess with lighter foot tickling tools

Her feet might simply not be ticklish. It's extremely rare, but it happens.

Vibration. Try something like an electric toothbrush with the brush removed, and tickle her with the buzzy mounting post.

Lots of sex toys focus vibration in a wand tip, but they're generally a bit more expensive.

Get a rechargeable beard trimmer and remove the head. Run the round spinning head on her bare feet and see how that works. Using lotion, etc too. Good Luck!

Get a rechargeable beard trimmer and remove the head. Run the round spinning head on her bare feet and see how that works. Using lotion, etc too. Good Luck!

100%! Always the go-to for hard to get laughs, especially in the toes. Otherwise...maybe it's mental? I've seen folks (including myself) go from slightly giggly to "immune" to hysterical depending on their mood, physical state or time of day.

This one girl I knew wasn't ticklish on her feet at all unless you licked them. After that, it was like you flipped a switch and her whole body was a writhing, thrashing ticklish mess.
Sometimes exploiting somewhere else where you know she's ticklish might get her other nerves to "open up" (i.e. TEETH/TONGUE can unlock otherwise stoic feet)

Then again, sometimes less is more. Try teasing her and keying up her sensitivity before "going in for the kill" so to speak

Her mood. Sometimes a person can be more, or less ticklish based on mood. Another thing to consider is instead of a particular tool, is to increase her sensitivity. One way of doing this is with heat, or cold. Sometimes people like to use ice to make the person feel more sensitive, and I've also seen people use heat on the foot to make the person more ticklish. Have you tried tickling her with her socks on? Believe it or not having socks or pantyhose can increase how ticklish the feet are. Arousal play is another way. If she's being teased sexually, this could increase her ticklishness.

The fact that the feather was most effective makes me believe that if she were in pantyhose, and you used your finger nails to lightly tickle all over, it could be pretty effective.

Recently bought a wartenberg wheel, and my wife who is probably a 4 or 5 when it comes to being ticklish said several times over the past week, that is the worse toy ever. I asked her this morning how would she rate it's affectiveness, and she said a strong 7! Tried it on the feet as well as legs and underarms and it's deffinitly a keeper!

For those who like it a little spicy, bastinado and roasting have been mighty helpful for me.

maybe tickle other stops to find a comparision and build up to her feet, if she is already giggly then might help her state of mind. or her feet might not simply be that ticklish.

I mean, is there a reason the feet are so important? There's so many more areas that are obviously more ticklish that you could be having fun with. Just my 2 cents

I mean, is there a reason the feet are so important? There's so many more areas that are obviously more ticklish that you could be having fun with. Just my 2 cents

Because some people (including myself) have just a foot tickle fetish, where just general tickling anywhere else does nothing for us. There's many degrees of the tickle fetish as i've learned over the 20 yrs i've been on this forum. Besides the lee & ler thing, there's also playful tickling, hardcore tickle torture or erotic tickling all being within the fetish. Some it is only focused on one part of the body.

With all of the above, some folks are only into 1 thing and not all things tickling.

Not sure if this is the case with the original poster, but it sounds like foot tickling could be his one and only thing (like myself, again).

Because some people (including myself) have just a foot tickle fetish, where just general tickling anywhere else does nothing for us. There's many degrees of the tickle fetish as i've learned over the 20 yrs i've been on this forum. Besides the lee & ler thing, there's also playful tickling, hardcore tickle torture or erotic tickling all being within the fetish. Some it is only focused on one part of the body.

With all of the above, some folks are only into 1 thing and not all things tickling.

Not sure if this is the case with the original poster, but it sounds like foot tickling could be his one and only thing (like myself, again).

This is pretty much me. Though I do get aroused by other kinds of tickling. It's very mild compared to the reaction that foot tickling gives me haha. I have a foot fetish as well so that maybe a contributing factor to it. I also love how the feet moves and reacts to tickling.

I feel bad for the folks that only enjoy foot tickles. They are waay more likely to be thoroughly disappointed in life.

I feel bad for the folks that only enjoy foot tickles. They are waay more likely to be thoroughly disappointed in life.

I mean just because you haven't had great luck consistently finding women with ticklish feet doesn't mean others do lol. Generally more people are ticklish there than not.

I mean just because you haven't had great luck consistently finding women with ticklish feet doesn't mean others do lol. Generally more people are ticklish there than not.

I didn't say that, I've had tons of success on every single part of a females body. Not many people on this earth have tickled more pretty ladies than me. What I meant was, if the ONLY part that your looking for during this very short stint we call life is feet/and ticklish feet, as Compared to say someone like me who enjoys any and all of it.....well which one of us do you think is going to be able to enjoy his kink a whole lot more than the other? Umm yea that would be me. Lol

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back