• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A ticklish Bride

butterflytickles

TMF Regular
Hi All,

This is something I haven’t seen before so I’m curious, does anyone here have fantasies about tickling (a/your) bride on their wedding day?

Or if you’re the lee, do you fantasize about being tickled in the outfit you’ll say “I do,” in?

Has anyone else had these thoughts?

I am going to be a bride next year and as my fiancé and many other kink folks would attest to, quite ticklish as well. I have always had a huge fantasy of being tickled in (and possibly out of) my wedding dress. Let’s just say I won’t be a blushing bride, but a laughing one.

I’m only having a Maid of Honor as my bridal party and she knows I am kinky and specifically the different things I’m into. Friends for a long time now, she’s come out to me that she & her hubby are kinksters as well (but I haven’t asked further as she’s still figuring it out). She is actually distantly related to my fiancé.

Chances are, if there are wedding morning mimosas while getting ready with hair and makeup, there may be some ticklish mischief happening between us.

I really want a photo of me in my dress and barefoot, lounging on a bed (venue is a farm with a farmhouse) or a couch with my feet propped up, smiling at the camera. What a cute and innocent picture that would be. I also love the contrast from the formality of the dress with the casualness of being barefoot. We are getting married outside so ideally one of the photos would be of me sitting outside on the blanket in my dress and barefoot just leaning back with my hands behind me and my ankles crossed in front.

I know our photographer well and will be doing a boudoir shoot with her a few days before the wedding and (consensually, I checked with him), throw my fiancé under the bus and mention to our photographer that he finds my feet sexy. Then say that would like a photo of them during the boudoir shoot as well as during the wedding day with me barefoot snd in my dress.

Then, when we are finally on our “mini”-moon (short local honeymoon to a privately owned cabin in the woods), having my groom carry me and plop me down onto the sofa and starts tickling my bare feet, legs, underarms, and neck for awhile. Then maybe i put on the fun wedding lingerie complete with stockings under my dress and things progress to the bedroom where I’m tied in a Y shape and my groom finally gets to unwrap his gift lol

We aren’t producers, but do plan on filming this and making it as quality as it can be, because it’s hot and keeping it for years to come. While on our honeymoon in Maine we have discussed me being tickled by others in the tickle community as well.

Does anyone else have any bride/groom tickling ideas or fantasies with ticking on the day/night of the wedding? Let me know because it might give me some fun ideas!

Feel free to PM me if you’re not comfortable responding to this thread.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Love it! 100% yes! I’m a pilot, and would love to do a engagement shoot next to some airplanes, with ticklee as a barefoot pinup girl.

Wouldn’t a bridal tickle shoot be awesome? Maybe white lingerie, and cool bridal themed stocks. French pedicure and white feathers

There was this perfect tickling cartoon that captured the spirit of a tickler marrying his ticklee….in it he’s tickling her foot in her wedding dress with the caption “just imagine, we can do this anytime we want now”. Can’t find it for the life of me…this is all I could find.

2738C3C7-AC4C-4FA3-B29F-3FCBC238E5F8.jpeg

Love it! 100% yes! I’m a pilot, and would love to do a engagement shoot next to some airplanes, with ticklee as a barefoot pinup girl.

Wouldn’t a bridal tickle shoot be awesome? Maybe white lingerie, and cool bridal themed stocks. French pedicure and white feathers

There was this perfect tickling cartoon that captured the spirit of a tickler marrying his ticklee….in it he’s tickling her foot in her wedding dress with the caption “just imagine, we can do this anytime we want now”. Can’t find it for the life of me…this is all I could find.

View attachment 705580

Bridal tickle shoot sounds so amazing! You should keep the photos secret ... and then surprise your husband on your first anniversary... which is perfect because it's also the "paper" anniversary!

This is one of the hottest scenarios and outside of a few clips none have been made. I made sure to get plenty of photos of my wife in her wedding dress and her nylon soles before ticking her after the wedding, kinda like you mentioned. Soles and her smiling face in her dress. I’d love to share the photos of her soles if anyone interested?

Last edited:
I LOVE THIS FOR YOU

What a wonderful idea to bring your particular brand of intimacy as a couple, into the very special moment where you are saying I DO.

Okay, just brainstorming here...

Write something on the bottom of your wedding shoe (twordish bride or "I do" want to be tworded for example)
Include feathers in your decorations on the day... maybe the guest book can be signed with a giant feather pen?
If you can find songs that are appropriate for a wedding, but have the Tword in them... then include them for the reception and your Ler needs to make sure they get the lee every time the word pops up.
At the end of the night.... perhaps you could have a mini ceremony where you say I do again... but instead of exchanging rings... there is ankle and wrist cuffs that are kind of wedding themed? White fluffy rings around your ankles and wrists to represent your commitment to the tword torture :p
If you have a photo booth with props for the guests to use... maybe include a lot of tword themed props? Feathers being the most obvious one I can think of... but um ... hair brush or sharp monster claws? haha I don't know if that's a good idea I'm just rambling at this point!
Maybe if you're getting a pedicure for the wedding you can film parts of that while you struggle not to giggle as you get that done...
Anyway - I'm sure there are lots of specific things between the two of you specifically that will be more useful in brainstorming <3

Also congratulations

fantasy? thought about it?
lol, we lived it! i tickled my bride through out the reception and during out first night together.
yes in her wedding dress.

steve

I tickled the shit out of my wife after the reception. Big sweaty nylon feet all for me! A lifelong fantasy lived out, so got know I took pics, lmao.

I only have to say that you are a dream bride!!! Congratulations and best wishes for your married life!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back