• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sensitivity testing M/f

butterflytickles

TMF Regular
Hi All,

A tickle friend of mine suggested i share this experience that happened to me earlier in the week, so enjoy!

Wednesday morning I had a doc appointment because I’ve been having a flare up of an old lower back injury i got years ago. My L4-L5 and L5-S1 discs wanna be difficult and every once and awhile, despite stretching, ice, heat, it will get angry. Then, ill feel the pain down my leg into my foot, which is sciatica.

So I go to this doctor appointment as i have not seen this doc in years as i had not had a bad flare up till recently. The previous PA retired and they have a new, really cute silver fox PA. Really great personality. Genuinely seems to care, which is attractive. I tell him symptoms and just say “yeah its back again, i think i need an updated MRI because it’s been 4 years and i would like to get some traction done as well as a cortisone shot injection set up as those really help me.”

So he starts to examine me on the table.*He has me sitting on the exam table with my feet dangling off the ground. He swivels his chair back from his computer said “oh i should have told you that I you shoes and socks off.” My response was something like “Ohhh, that makes sense. For drop foot I’m assuming. Sorry about that I should have realized…” He cuts me off and says “but since you’re up there thats ok, i can do it.” So he does.

Then he starts to manipulate the left leg where the pain is going down the outside of my thigh, leg, calf and into my foot, and he makes notes. Asking me all sorts of questions and bending the leg in different ways. He then grabs the thing to hit your reflexes with on your knees.

He then says he needs to distract me so to please look up and push my palms together. I do and I feel him tap my leg with the tool and i feel my leg twitch and then he takes his fingers, like a couple of them, and runs them over the underside of my left leg and i squirm and make a small noice. He asks if i can feel that and I said “oh yes, yes I can.” He chuckles and said “okay good”. He explains to “keep looking up” and then he ran a couple fingers over my ankle (since my sciatica is on the outside of my ankle) and then I just lightly giggle and he's like “ah ok, good, you feel that”, and I just nod. By this point mentally I’m trying to remember the last time I had an exam here and if they did this back then or only at my initial appointment before I knew anything was wrong, only thag I had intense pain, in which I wouldn’t have even thought twice about this.

He still has me distracted looking up while he asks me about my line of work. Then suddenly I felt 2 or 3 fingernails really quick up and down the sole of my foot and i just laughed and giggled and he said “sorry about that i had to make sure you have feeling there, too”.
He then moves onto the right leg and does the exact same thing. Meanwhile those light sensations which have me reacting very strongly each time and him nodding in approval. Lastly, he goes back to my left foot and runs his finger tips on my sole quickly once up and back down and then asks if that foot feels any different than my right foot. Then doing the same to the right food. I wiggle my foot and scrunch my toes, letting out yet another giggle, to which he says “all good then! I’m glad you have feeling down there and we don’t have any of those concerns.” All I could do is nod and say “oh, yes, Mhhhhm.”

Anyway, the visit ended shortly after that, after talking about next steps. I didn’t really make good eye contact for the rest of the visit lol I was so embarrassed, yet turned on haha

LOVE to hear true stories like that !!

I have also wondered about tickling during exams - primary care doctors and/or gynecologists - and really enjoy those stories, even when they're fiction.

Thanks for sharing !!

:dancingmonster:

Haha, that reminds me, I have never posted it, but actually have a gyno story. Completely accidental on her part, but I had the reaction one might expect and I was kinda shocked afterwards lol

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back