• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Michelle Yeoh and Jamie Lee Curtis are evil ; )

Matt Ramsey

Apparently, while filming the movie "Everything, Everywhere, All At Once", the evil actress Michelle Yeoh somehow learned that co-writer and co-director Daniel Kwan is ticklish. She shared this information with friend and co-star Jamie Lee Curtis, and the two proceeded to tickle him around the set between takes...

https://twitter.com/i/status/1512113539489673228

If Yeow's Star Trek Discovery character (section 31 agent) Captain Philippa Georgiou starts using tickling as a means of interrogation I might start watching that show, or at least the spin-off I've heard she's supposed to get.

I hear Discovery is terrible, so it will need WAY MORE than tickling to get me to watch it :D

That said, who does not like a pair of evil women, especially when they are as good looking and talented as these two? ;) Great find, man :thumbsup:

I hear Discovery is terrible, so it will need WAY MORE than tickling to get me to watch it :D

That said, who does not like a pair of evil women, especially when they are as good looking and talented as these two? ;) Great find, man :thumbsup:

I was thinking it would be a great ongoing gag of she had some male Tellarites that she kept as slaves/playthings.
Tellarites are (quite literally) chauvinist pigs and it would be kind of cool to see them as slaves to this wicked and powerful female character. Whenever she git bored she would just order the group to restrain one of their own, and then she'd work him over with tickling, since he's not really worth using any serious methods on.

I was thinking it would be a great ongoing gag of she had some male Tellarites that she kept as slaves/playthings.
Tellarites are (quite literally) chauvinist pigs and it would be kind of cool to see them as slaves to this wicked and powerful female character. Whenever she git bored she would just order the group to restrain one of their own, and then she'd work him over with tickling, since he's not really worth using any serious methods on.

Sounds like a great idea for a fanfic :typerhappy:

It would, if I knew anything about the show I might take a crack at it. As it is I walked away from anything new coming from Trek after into Darkness. And since Kutzman is one of the head guys on Discovery, well, fuck that.

Everything, everywhere all at once was a great movie and now I love the cast even more!

On the topic of this movie, I caught a tickle Easter egg at around the 1 hour mark. During the part where the everything bagel is being explained, and they are flashing through the various things that are included, they briefly show an actual Craigslist ad for someone looking to exchange cash to tickle.

Was watching with my friend, who knows I like tickling, and I was like “wait, I think I saw the word tickle there”. We then rewound, and sure enough it was an actual CL ad from someone who likely belongs to this forum!

Not an f/m fan, but I can add that JLC tickled Anna Chlumsky’s feet in a deleted scene of the movie “My Girl”, and Michelle Yeoh did a foot tickle (and got a foot tickle) with Catherine Hung Yan in the movie “Wing Chun”.

Michelle Yeoh (then Michelle Kahn) got foot tickled in Wing Chun, back when she had cute feet, and it looked pretty authentic…in fact, it looked like the girl tickling her foot was purposely going easy on her! There’s also a long lost scene from a Jamie Lee Curtis tv show where her costar pins her on the couch and tickles her while she goes absolutely crazy begging him to stop. There is nothing sexier than extremely ticklish women who absolutely love to tickle others, to the point where they don’t even make a secret of it!

Bandit

Hey, this is off topic but I since I'm not able to post in General Discussions due to a faux pas I apparently made on a thread about Danny Masters conviction. Anyway I am glad you enjoyed my list of Bond Girls. I hope it brought back so fun memories :D

Michelle Yeoh (then Michelle Kahn) got foot tickled in Wing Chun, back when she had cute feet, and it looked pretty authentic…in fact, it looked like the girl tickling her foot was purposely going easy on her!
Bandit

Hmm now that I wouldn't mind seeing.

Hey, this is off topic but I since I'm not able to post in General Discussions due to a faux pas I apparently made on a thread about Danny Masters conviction. Anyway I am glad you enjoyed my list of Bond Girls. I hope it brought back so fun memories :D

Thank you, it really did :ty: I'm a massive Bond fan~

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back