• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I want a Tickling Bachelorette Party

butterflytickles

TMF Regular
Afternoon All,

My upcoming nuptials are still a year away, but the only person I’m having as a bridal party (my MOH), texted me the other day to ask if I had given any thought to what I might like to do as a bridal shower or bachelorette party, or if I even wanted those.

Fiancé and I want our wedding to be as laid back as possible and to just keep it simple as for us it’s more fun and enjoyable that way. I told her my thoughts on a bridal shower, but for a bachelorette party we are both stumped. I’m not big drinker and have never done the whole bar hopping scene, it’s just not my thing. I’m also not having a huge bridal party, it’s just her. Male strippers aren’t my thing and if I’m being honest, seem quite tame to many of the other experiences I’ve had with my future husband as we are both kinksters. So you can see where I’m stuck on all this. I want to do SOMETHING to celebrate, but I’m just not the same as everyone else in that aspect.

This got me thinking. The only thing I came up with, was for MOH and I to do something vanilla together, but then for my fiancé and I to give me a proper “party” afterwards with me being tickled hopefully beyond repair. Basically have tickling folks over the house with food and drinks to give me a tickling intense enough that will last me until the honeymoon. In my head I picture a small chill gathering of select lers/switches with me wearing less than more, just bound on the table in the dining room. Totally normal lol

I’d love to include my MOH in this (if she would like to be included) but she and her hubby have just gotten into kink and i have been helping her out with questions she has and being someone she can talk with about all this. While she knows my kinks as she asked and I am open about it, I don’t know hers because she isn’t ready to share yet, and if she decides to tell me, I’m be ready to listen. All that she has told me is that she hates being tickled lol so it’s not looking too good because from our discussions she seems to be a bottom/lee mostly. This idea doesn’t seem like it would be her thing, but I feel like she’d be open to seeing it go down.

This is the best idea I’ve come up with thus far that would be the most authentic way for me to celebrate my upcoming nuptials with future husband. Future husband can do whatever he’d like to do, as well, as i know there isn’t anything he’d want to do that I wouldn’t be down with. I know this isn’t normal for bachelorette and bachelor parties for most people. We aren’t being super serious about this being “the last thing we do as single people” as we will still both be kinksters after we tie the knot and he will still be fine with me getting tickled by others and playing with others.

So, any thoughts about a ticklish bachelorette BBQ? Lol just some good food, booze, nice conversation, and a hot bride to be bound to the dining room table ready to be wrecked. Complete with a plethora of tickling and pleasure tools (vibrators) set up on a table to be used.

Sounds like a blast to me. I wonder if anyone would go to something like this…
I’d love for this to happen so I could write about it in the true stories section :D

Awesome idea!! Just give MONTHS of notice. Because people are so spread out over the world and people's schedules are so different. And if 50 people say they're coming... Expect 3 lol. People flake big time. Or get sick, shy etc.

Good luck!! :)

Sounds like a great idea, And congratulations to you both Sara. :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back