• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How does Megan Jones keep getting work?

I have "beef" with anyone who makes videos of giving a guy a handjob while slowly cutting a chicken's head off with shears. And while I have made a number of threads in the past, most of my statements about animal cruelty have been made elsewhere. I can still be bothered that studios give her the time of day, even years later, because worse people have been allowed to keep making money despite their horrid crimes. And, since this is a platform for tickling enthusiasts, and Megan Jones participates in a number of videos featuring such, I will voice my thoughts until such time as I am asked not to.

I have bigger things to be obsessed with, like injustice.

It seems like you're outraged that more people don't share your very specifically targeted outrage.

I have "beef" with anyone who makes videos of giving a guy a handjob while slowly cutting a chicken's head off with shears. And while I have made a number of threads in the past, most of my statements about animal cruelty have been made elsewhere. I can still be bothered that studios give her the time of day, even years later, because worse people have been allowed to keep making money despite their horrid crimes. And, since this is a platform for tickling enthusiasts, and Megan Jones participates in a number of videos featuring such, I will voice my thoughts until such time as I am asked not to.

I have bigger things to be obsessed with, like injustice.
Then don't buy her products? Not everyone is on a witch as much as you are...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Huh, is she on here, on the TMF? Lol, I imagine she has to have seen this thread. Weird how she hasn't stepped in at all to defend herself or fight back. Anyway, I was never particularly interested in her from the get-go. She just doesn't stand out to me. Sure, shes pretty and ticklish but idk. I just didn't feel a strong desire to session with her.

But this? I had NO IDEA that this was a thing and it sounds like many other people didn't either. That's crazy and horrifying. There has to be a line. Now even if I did consider sessioning with her I never ever would. Kinda sounds to me like she keeps getting work because a lot of people dont know what she did. And as long as thats the case, studios will continue to hire her.

And honestly, the charges were dropped anyway, so for one reason or another the courts felt they didn't have enough to prosecute her.

I remember when this story first broke, a number of studios removed videos of theirs that featured here. I can't remember all of them, but I know TMJ/All Art Fetish was one of them. Back then people thought she was done as a model. She laid low for a while, and then came back when things died down. Like most industries, at the end of the day everything comes down to $$$. Most people have moved on from this, and from what I've read/heard over the years she's shown great regret for partaking in these acts. And for a lot of producers, that's good enough for them because at the end of the day she's popular and usually featuring her will result in sales going up.

Shouldn't we be prosecuting the producers (Whether it's them or not) as well as the buyer if it's custom work BEFORE prosecuting the models? Yes I agree this is sh** on the models' part but they're level 3 in this process.

Shouldn't we be prosecuting the producers (Whether it's them or not) as well as the buyer if it's custom work BEFORE prosecuting the models? Yes I agree this is sh** on the models' part but they're level 3 in this process.

Some may have been charged. I'm not sure though. I mean I didn't really follow the story much at all outside of discussions on here when it first came out years ago. And people here really just focused on Jones. Since the initial story broke, I've just mainly heard/read that Jones deeply regrets doing what she did.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back