• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How does Megan Jones keep getting work?

cloudgazer2k

Verified
Didn't this get raised a while ago?
I don't care for her myself, and I don't buy her videos.
Are you asking why other people don't feel the same as you do?

If she's brutalizing animals I'd say that's a fair question.

I believe being sexually open-minded is important for the progress of humanity but I also believe there are limits.

*IN MY OPINION* the content she was creating definitely crosses that line.

I think the question I asked is pretty self-evident:
How does she keep getting work?

And both of those answers are depressing. Can't help but wonder where the line is drawn.

The same reason why Actors people don't care about are getting work; because people like what they do..

Why is it an issue if she is getting work?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

The same reason why Actors people don't care about are getting work; because people like what they do..

Why is it an issue if she is getting work?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Because, honestly, people who do what she did shouldn't be in the spotlight.

This was brought up years ago when the stories originally broke. From what I remember, producers avoided her for a while, and she laid low before coming back in the past few years. It happens. As others have said, $$$.

All that, and worse. Doesn't mean I'm ignoring it, or apathetic to it.

And yet in the 20+ years you've been on here, not one other time in the 186 threads that you started have you lamented animal cruelty. For some reason you just want to shit on one particular fetish model and hope to harm her career. For something that she regrets from over 8 years ago. How did she hurt you? :dropatear

I am still trying to figure out what the purpose of this thread is?Its already been addressed and dealt with, am I right?

And yet in the 20+ years you've been on here, not one other time in the 186 threads that you started have you lamented animal cruelty. For some reason you just want to shit on one particular fetish model and hope to harm her career. For something that she regrets from over 8 years ago. How did she hurt you? :dropatear

Does she regret it?

I suspect cloudgazer2k has some beef with Megan. :shrug:

I have "beef" with anyone who makes videos of giving a guy a handjob while slowly cutting a chicken's head off with shears. And while I have made a number of threads in the past, most of my statements about animal cruelty have been made elsewhere. I can still be bothered that studios give her the time of day, even years later, because worse people have been allowed to keep making money despite their horrid crimes. And, since this is a platform for tickling enthusiasts, and Megan Jones participates in a number of videos featuring such, I will voice my thoughts until such time as I am asked not to.

I have bigger things to be obsessed with, like injustice.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back