• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

watching or not

shark

4th Level Yellow Feather
I overheard a conversation in which two women mentioned being tickled. One then said it was worse when she was held and made to watch the tickling (very easy with feet tickling). How many 'lees here think tickling is "worse" when they are watching versus not seeing it?

for me tickling something thats done between two people behind doors

My anecdotal evidence suggest that it is much worse for the person getting tickled if they can’t anticipate where it’s going to happen.

I can really get Rachel going by playing a tickling video while I tickle her. Both watching and listening to the laughter, taunting, etc. seem to be effective in her ticklish experience.

I overheard a conversation in which two women mentioned being tickled. One then said it was worse when she was held and made to watch the tickling (very easy with feet tickling). How many 'lees here think tickling is "worse" when they are watching versus not seeing it?

There are a couple videos out there where a woman is kinda frogtied in a lotus position in another woman’s lap and she can easily see the woman’s hands descending on her soles. Hard to explain the positions exactly but she was very ticklish.

Not quite what you’re asking, but I’ve always liked the idea of two lees being forced to watch each other get tickled. Like they’re restrained upright facing one another with a ler behind each of them tickling them as they watch one another. I think it would enhance the eroticism as well as the tickling itself because they’re seeing each other’s reactions.

Not quite what you’re asking, but I’ve always liked the idea of two lees being forced to watch each other get tickled. Like they’re restrained upright facing one another with a ler behind each of them tickling them as they watch one another. I think it would enhance the eroticism as well as the tickling itself because they’re seeing each other’s reactions.

There was a really cool idea on a video a few years where two female friends were both restrained (I think one was stocked and the other strapped to a table) and their female tickler went after one until she told her tickler to tickle her friend. Basically the idea was to torture each one until she rolled on her friend.

It seemed pretty realistic and it was fun to see each girl watch the other until it was her turn.

From my personal experiences tickling my fiancee, I feel like when she's watching me tickle her, she can anticipate it and prepare herself, as opposed to me blindfolded her and surprising her with little tickle attacks at various spots along her body. The anticipation and the surprise heightens the senses. When you're expecting something it can go either way. I won't sit here and tell you it makes you less ticklish because for some people, knowing what's about to happen makes it worse for them. But for other people, it allows them to prepare for it and resist.

What is very fun though is telling your lee what's about to happen or talking about it. I enjoy playing this game with my fiancee where she tries not to laugh and she normally is pretty good, especially if thr TV is on.

However, when I start asking if she can feel this or how does this feel or saying things like "I bet you're trying not to focus on my finger lightly tickling the center of your arch", it really fucks with her head and her concentration.

She had a steadfast defense once and I was about to give up until i started describing to her exactly what I was going to do to her and I was telling her how bad it tickled her and how crazy she must be going, and sure enough within seconds there was increased wiggling, whimpering, and eventually full blown laughter and begging.

Your lee doesn't always have to watch, but if she's trying to focus, trying not to think about it, MAKE SURE they're thinking about it.

in my personal opinion, i like the idea of being blindfolded and or people watching me get tickled

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back