Feet in a circle

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What's New?

8/19/2022

Visit the TMF Links forum for updates on tickling sites all around the web.

Tickle Experiment

clips4sale.com

The largest clips store online

Explore the TMF

Link Us!

Link your site to the TMF. Info here

Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Streaming Videos

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

brad1701

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

One final thing on Thor, Marvel, and especially Taika Waititi

Best of all, I'll let D-bag Taika Waititi bury himself with his own word.

https://m.youtube. com/watch?v=xNFOPCdKlz4

I don't know what other things have been posted about Thor, but.... starting a thread out by calling someone "D-bag g is that what the TMF is about now?

Quote Originally Posted by TheThirdMan View Post
    I don't know what other things have been posted about Thor, but.... starting a thread out by calling someone "D-bag g is that what the TMF is about now?
    Waititi made a joke about his friend, Chris Hemsworth, more than 4 years ago.
    Apparently, some dudes are still cryin' about it.
    Proud Non-Member of the Elite

Agree with what one of the comments to the video said. We better get a scene with Natalie Portman topless in Marvel. I mean, fair is fair
    "How would I describe myself? Three Words: Hardworking, Alpha Male, Jack Hammer.....Merciless, Insatiable."

"The least you can do is keep my salary consistent with inflation, hyah!"

"Why are you going to give me this raise? Why?! Because...I'm Awesome!!!"

Dwight K. Schrute, Words to Live By

Quote Originally Posted by Tickaler View Post
    We better get a scene with Natalie Portman topless in Marvel.
    Um OK

Quote Originally Posted by Studious_Hustler View Post
    Um OK
    Donít try to make sense of the angry incel logic of a butt-hurt random youtube commenter; youíll give yourself a headache.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    Don’t try to make sense of the angry incel logic of a butt-hurt random youtube commenter; you’ll give yourself a headache.
    Incel? Lol really? Ya'll are talking about double standards in treatment of men vs women, and so when someone says something that would equalize that treatment, you instantly go to incel? Weak.

If you view Waititi's piece of meat comment about his friend as OK, then you can't really be so condescending to someone that perceives a woman in the same manner as as Waititi saw his 'friend'.
    "How would I describe myself? Three Words: Hardworking, Alpha Male, Jack Hammer.....Merciless, Insatiable."

Incel? Lol really? Ya'll are talking about double standards in treatment of men vs women, and so when someone says something that would equalize that treatment, you instantly go to incel? Weak.

If you view Waititi's piece of meat comment about his friend as OK, then you can't really be so condescending to someone that perceives a woman in the same manner as as Waititi saw his 'friend'.
    Waititi can joke about his friend; you can perceive a woman however you want.

So pleased that you approve of free will. Don't judge treatment of one gender in one way, and a different gender another way.

So pleased that you approve of free will. Don't judge treatment of one gender in one way, and a different gender another way.
    I’m not.
    You’re working far too hard to take offense at a joke someone made about his friend.

I’m not.
    You’re working far too hard to take offense at a joke someone made about his friend.

Sounds like you're working even harder to defend a male who called another male a piece of meat. If Waititi was best friends with Natalie Portman and said the exact same thing about her, would you call that a joke?

Sounds like you're working even harder to defend a male who called another male a piece of meat. If Waititi was best friends with Natalie Portman and said the exact same thing about her, would you call that a joke?
    Nope, because he wouldn't. I don't have to defend him, because there's nothing to defend. It's a joke, from a friend.
    That's the part you're willfully ignoring; context.
    You keep howling about, "what if?", when it doesn't happen like that.

Nope, because he wouldn't. I don't have to defend him, because there's nothing to defend. It's a joke, from a friend.
    That's the part you're willfully ignoring; context.
    You keep howling about, "what if?", when it doesn't happen like that.
    Got it, your non-answer is predicated on the assumption that Waititi wouldn't say the same thing to Portman if they were friends, so it absolves one of having to answer a fair question about treatment based on gender.

And I guess, in the context, if he did say that about her, then it's okay because it's a joke...

Got it, your non-answer is predicated on the assumption that Waititi wouldn't say the same thing to Portman if they were friends, so it absolves one of having to answer a fair question.

And I guess, in the context, if he did say that about her, then it's okay because it's a joke.
    Save the assumptions for your Red Pill Pals. You guys really aren’t very good at dealing with real life.
    You just don’t get how male/female dynamics work in most of the world; or maybe you do, and you just won’t stop caterwauling about it.
    Developing a sense of humor could really help with your underlying issue.

Save the assumptions for your Red Pill Pals. You guys really aren’t very good at dealing with real life.
    You just don’t get how male/female dynamics work in most of the world; or maybe you do, and you just won’t stop caterwauling about it.
    Developing a sense of humor could really help with your underlying issue.
    Condescending ad hominem to mask your refusal to treat men and women equally. Your shaming and labeling tactics might work on others, but that doesn't work on me.

Smh

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast