• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

One final thing on Thor, Marvel, and especially Taika Waititi

Actually, I’m all set in the “getting laid” department, and have usually been pretty lucky in that realm, which is probably why I don’t get all shrill and butt hurt over a joke between friends, a variation on a fictional character, or even a little wink and nod to fan service in movies. Hell, remember Harley Quinn’s suiting up scene in Suicide Squad? It was cute, sexy, and completely needless to the plot, like the Thor scene (and Valkyrie’s reaction*). Where’s the faux “I’m really for equality” rage about that?

* I’m pretty sure that’s what all the shrieking is really about.

What else ya got?.

I never bothered with suicide squad, but let me ask you this; was Harley Quinn forced to get nude and then redress in her "suiting up scene" against her will, or was she doing it of her own free will? Because in Love and Thunder Thor is forced out of his clothing and left on display before the Greek pantheon (and several others). Now you might not be able to register the difference between choosing to do something and being forced against your will, but I can.

This argument is about literal cartoon characters.

No, it's about a lot more then that. It's about Jason Aaron being a virtue signalling d-bag, taking heroes from little boys who need them, and ignoring the fact that their are plenty of underutilized female characters that could be used instead of just swapping out a male character for a female character just to gain social browny points with a sect of society that probably never read a comic in thier life. It's about respect the main fan base (males) while not treating women like we are stupid (which you'd have yo be not to see past Aaron bull shit

Agree with what one of the comments to the video said. We better get a scene with Natalie Portman topless in Marvel. I mean, fair is fair :)

It's not about that, it's about context. It's about the fact that Thor was stripped against his will (aka sexually assaulted) and it's being played for laughs in what is essentially a kids movie. Anybody who goes to see this film, IMO, is condoning this attitude regarding men and abuse. End of story.

Thanks. You too. People get too upset about fiction when reality is much more dire.

Life tends to imitate art. A few years ago a CBC reporter named Chris Glover was repotting from a comedy club where he was assaulted by a comedian named Boyd Banks. Glover filed a report with the police, and the next day on the radio (AM 640 to be exact) a talk radio host named Tasha Kheiriddin and a female guest dedicated an entire segment to laughing at his mistreatment. I sent her an email saying I didn't think she'd have done that had it been a female journalist, and she flat out admitted it, before discussing the pushback she'd gotten with her all female Friday panel (all of whom said she was wrong). It was Kheiriddin's last week as a host so it was hardly worth it to fire her, however she still comes back to the station to do roundtable disruptions on politics. If the genders were reversed we all know "he'd " never be welcomed back.

Here is another example with Alex Pierson talking with Elissa Freeman at around 3 min 45 sec mark.
https://omny.fm/shows/on-point-with-alex-pierson/morgan-freeman-accused-of-sexual-harassment-inappr

All this stems from a disregard for men's bodily autonomy and our right to be seen as human beings basically.

Life tends to imitate art. A few years ago a CBC reporter named Chris Glover was repotting from a comedy club where he was assaulted by a comedian named Boyd Banks. Glover filed a report with the police, and the next day on the radio (AM 640 to be exact) a talk radio host named Tasha Kheiriddin and a female guest dedicated an entire segment to laughing at his mistreatment. I sent her an email saying I didn't think she'd have done that had it been a female journalist, and she flat out admitted it, before discussing the pushback she'd gotten with her all female Friday panel (all of whom said she was wrong). It was Kheiriddin's last week as a host so it was hardly worth it to fire her, however she still comes back to the station to do roundtable disruptions on politics. If the genders were reversed we all know "he'd " never be welcomed back.

Here is another example with Alex Pierson talking with Elissa Freeman at around 3 min 45 sec mark.
https://omny.fm/shows/on-point-with-alex-pierson/morgan-freeman-accused-of-sexual-harassment-inappr

All this stems from a disregard for men's bodily autonomy and our right to be seen as human beings basically.

I think some of the mockery you've gotten for this thread is quite unfair.

I get why some might think the source material you used to make your point wasn't the most relevant, but at least they had the decency to not mock you and made some reasonable points.

For those dudes that have been mocking you for this, it seems they have a pathological hatred for their own gender, so they refuse to see male objectification as wrong. Quite the sad guilt complex. Or maybe they were on the receiving end of people who told them they're worthless because of their gender. Who knows.

But the fact is that you clearly have a problem with what was said in the clip you originally posted, because you feel it sends a wrong message for the treatment of men. Doesn't mean you should be mocked or shamed for having this feeling.

Last edited:
So, people are shrieking and clutching their pearls, calling a fictional scenario where a character is bound and stripped for the purpose of titillating some viewers “sexual assault”?

Like, in the case of 75% of the media in this forum?

We have reached peak ridiculousness.

FosThor's getting added to the Avenger's game today friends, that's gonna be big baller shit!

No, it's about a lot more then that. It's about Jason Aaron being a virtue signalling d-bag, taking heroes from little boys who need them, and ignoring the fact that their are plenty of underutilized female characters that could be used instead of just swapping out a male character for a female character just to gain social browny points with a sect of society that probably never read a comic in thier life. It's about respect the main fan base (males) while not treating women like we are stupid (which you'd have yo be not to see past Aaron bull shit

6134757048_6ca67e60e3_c.jpg

Hmm, I just don't understand the desire to redefine existing characters. Why not develop her into a different character altogether?

Hmm, I just don't understand the desire to redefine existing characters. Why not develop her into a different character altogether?

She is a different character. She's Jane Foster, wielding Mjolnir.

They're damned if they do and damned if they don't.

People will complain no matter what they do. Some want comic accurate characters and simply a film version of the stories they read in the comics. Others want completely new creations that they've never seen before. Disney don't really have many options other than going for the easiest option that will make money. It's too much of a risk in their eyes, to bank on a new IP or something people aren't expecting. Which is sad, because Ironman was a third-rate superhero that few people liked and making him the centre of a movie (and then a cinematic universe) seems like an insane idea. But it made them/Marvel a fortune.

As for the other topic, in Age of Ultron, Tony jokes about raping the women of Asgard. Not much outrage about that. And it'll be interesting what they do with Harry Styles as Star Fox, who's superpower is date rape. There isn't an issue with people ignoring when men are the victim of sexual assault. There's an issue with sexual assault being ignored completely. How many people decided to gloss over the Stan Lee accusations because it would interfere with their love of the comics? People are used to women being abused for cheap jokes and thrills. Claiming hypocrisy because people also don't get outraged when it happens to a man, is missing the mark I feel.

I can see where you're coming from. It is true that art reflects a certain amount of what happens in society. The most blatant aspect of society that mistreats men in most of the West is family court. Granted, women should be concerned with how family court is handled as well (at least in the U.S.), since it essentially ignores constitutional rights (as shown by Greg Ellis's tragic situation). I don't know as much about Canada's family court system, for example, but America's system is thoroughly broken.

As for bodily autonomy, people tend to be wildly inconsistent on that topic. A lot of the people angry about the overturning of Roe v. Wade and its effects on bodily autonomy didn't apparently care about bodily autonomy with regard to vaccines, for example.

So, there's no doubt that art can often reveal significant double standards in society.

So, people are shrieking and clutching their pearls, calling a fictional scenario where a character is bound and stripped for the purpose of titillating some viewers “sexual assault”?

That's a fair point, although fetish material has a very different context from a mainstream action movie.

If Thor: Love and Thunder was about a different kind of thunder, then the scene would be more expected.

They're damned if they do and damned if they don't.

People will complain no matter what they do. Some want comic accurate characters and simply a film version of the stories they read in the comics. Others want completely new creations that they've never seen before. Disney don't really have many options other than going for the easiest option that will make money. It's too much of a risk in their eyes, to bank on a new IP or something people aren't expecting. Which is sad, because Ironman was a third-rate superhero that few people liked and making him the centre of a movie (and then a cinematic universe) seems like an insane idea. But it made them/Marvel a fortune.

As for the other topic, in Age of Ultron, Tony jokes about raping the women of Asgard. Not much outrage about that. And it'll be interesting what they do with Harry Styles as Star Fox, who's superpower is date rape. There isn't an issue with people ignoring when men are the victim of sexual assault. There's an issue with sexual assault being ignored completely. How many people decided to gloss over the Stan Lee accusations because it would interfere with their love of the comics? People are used to women being abused for cheap jokes and thrills. Claiming hypocrisy because people also don't get outraged when it happens to a man, is missing the mark I feel.

Good points. I didn't even know about the accusations against Lee. Now that I've looked them up, that is rather saddening. Lee was somewhat of a tragic figure given the business dealings he got screwed on, but my sympathy for him is considerably lower if the accusations are true.

As I believe I stated on another thread, there is a big difference between writing an erotic fantasy, and a PG 13 mainstream film. There is no excuse for that scene even being in the movie. If they are so concerned that the movie is so bad they could have found, maybe, a dozen ways yo expose Hemsworth's backside to the females in the audience that didn't involve removing his clothing without his consent. As has been pointed out a few times in this thread Thor is a cartoon character, as such their is blound to be children, which will include boys. These boys will see their hero bound and stripped in Zeus courtyard, and when that happens all the so called Grown-ups will be laughing. This gives the impression (to a certain degree) that what Zeus has done to Thor is acceptable, and so the trend/cycle of men being abused isn't anything to be concerned with.

Well let me tell you Mr. Wolf, I am concerned, and have been since I was 13 and first saw the double standard while watching Myra Breckenridge. However, now, I have a 3 year old nephew, and I don t want him growing up in a world where it's acceptable to find humour in his suffering simply because he was born with a Y chromosome. I wouldn't want that to be the case for anybody, not even you. However, if you are all right with being seen as less deserving of compassion because of your gender, then may every misfortunes befall you that you have ever found amusing when it happened to another guy. After all you seem thought it was funny when it happened to the other guy.

As I believe I stated on another thread, there is a big difference between writing an erotic fantasy, and a PG 13 mainstream film. There is no excuse for that scene even being in the movie. If they are so concerned that the movie is so bad they could have found, maybe, a dozen ways yo expose Hemsworth's backside to the females in the audience that didn't involve removing his clothing without his consent. As has been pointed out a few times in this thread Thor is a cartoon character, as such their is blound to be children, which will include boys. These boys will see their hero bound and stripped in Zeus courtyard, and when that happens all the so called Grown-ups will be laughing. This gives the impression (to a certain degree) that what Zeus has done to Thor is acceptable, and so the trend/cycle of men being abused isn't anything to be concerned with.

Well let me tell you Mr. Wolf, I am concerned, and have been since I was 13 and first saw the double standard while watching Myra Breckenridge. However, now, I have a 3 year old nephew, and I don t want him growing up in a world where it's acceptable to find humour in his suffering simply because he was born with a Y chromosome. I wouldn't want that to be the case for anybody, not even you. However, if you are all right with being seen as less deserving of compassion because of your gender, then may every misfortunes befall you that you have ever found amusing when it happened to another guy. After all you seem thought it was funny when it happened to the other guy.

That's a comical amount of pearl clutching (and rather dubious use of a 3-year-old relative) over a completely skewed view of a fanservice scene in a PG-13 film. The scene wasn't played for "playground humiliation", but for comedy (and, yes, fanservice); Zeus accidentally flicks too hard, the goddesses (and one god, I think?) literally swoon at the sight of a naked Thor, and even his hot friends elect to pause for just a moment to enjoy the view before coming to his aid. That's the actual gag; that he's that magnificent. If humiliation was the goal, they'd have found a reason to strip him when he was deep in depression and overweight. That would have been indicative of the "cruelty" you're conjuring up. But, again, I think there's something else at play, here. I think you're projecting. Like, IMAX level.

As for your "threat" of some kind of karmic retribution, I think I'll be okay. I've been a man all my life (well, there was that one time in college, but I was young and drunk and in love,) and have been pretty okay with it. Never once suffered just because I was a man; although, more than once, it was because I was an asshole. There's a difference.

As for the 3-year-old who's not your son that you're so concerned about, if you ever have the occasion, and want to show him what's good about manhood, (when he's old enough) show him some Marvel movies.

Show him that a skinny little guy can prove he's a hero (and worthy of picking up Thor's hammer) before he becomes a superhero.
Show him that a even a mighty god can fail, fall into a pit of depression, and rise up again.
Show him that a billionaire playboy industrialist can change his ways, learn to be a father figure, and sacrifice himself to save the entire universe.

It's really all about perspective.

That's a comical amount of pearl clutching (and rather dubious use of a 3-year-old relative) over a completely skewed view of a fanservice scene in a PG-13 film. The scene wasn't played for "playground humiliation", but for comedy (and, yes, fanservice); Zeus accidentally flicks too hard, the goddesses (and one god, I think?) literally swoon at the sight of a naked Thor, and even his hot friends elect to pause for just a moment to enjoy the view before coming to his aid. That's the actual gag; that he's that magnificent. If humiliation was the goal, they'd have found a reason to strip him when he was deep in depression and overweight. That would have been indicative of the "cruelty" you're conjuring up. But, again, I think there's something else at play, here. I think you're projecting. Like, IMAX level.

As for your "threat" of some kind of karmic retribution, I think I'll be okay. I've been a man all my life (well, there was that one time in college, but I was young and drunk and in love,) and have been pretty okay with it. Never once suffered just because I was a man; although, more than once, it was because I was an asshole. There's a difference.

As for the 3-year-old who's not your son that you're so concerned about, if you ever have the occasion, and want to show him what's good about manhood, (when he's old enough) show him some Marvel movies.

Show him that a skinny little guy can prove he's a hero (and worthy of picking up Thor's hammer) before he becomes a superhero.
Show him that a even a mighty god can fail, fall into a pit of depression, and rise up again.
Show him that a billionaire playboy industrialist can change his ways, learn to be a father figure, and sacrifice himself to save the entire universe.

It's really all about perspective.

Whatever lets you sleep at night. I just think it's pretty pathetic that anybody would defend this scene. It's not pearl clutching it's a simple statement of fact. It's considered acceptable to do this to a make character where it would be unacceptable to do it to a female character. These types of scenes no doubt desensitise people to men falling prey to abuse. This attitude is why it was, apparently, fine for women on The Talk laugh at the expense of Katherine Kue Becker's husband when she cut off his penis and dropped it down the garbage disposal, as well as my afore mentioned incident involving CBC Chrid Glover being locked by comedian Boyd Banks being mocked in the radio. People see these things played as comedy and it puts the idea in there head that's its okay to laugh at it simply because it's a man, and then in real life when men fall victim either nobody cares or everybody laughs. As far as I'm concerned you have to be pretty low brow to find the abuse of a character in a movie funny, regardless of gender. Whatever excuses you want to make only serve to show how pathetic you are to try and defended how disgusting you are. "It's all about perspective" is the lamest excuse yet. Thor cloths are removed from his person, by Zeus, without his consent. That, in probably 99% of the world is sexual assault. To laugh at that is immoral, even if it's happening to a fictional character in a movie. Lots of things happen to fictional characters in movies that a normal person wouldn't laugh at, but for some reason (I call it Beta Male Schadenfreude). In the end, in my opinion, only a real skeazy person would find this type of stuff funny.

I'll let this stand as my last word on it, nothing else you have to say matters because you've all ready proven your lack of morality and integrity as it is.

Whatever lets you sleep at night. I just think it's pretty pathetic that anybody would defend this scene. It's not pearl clutching it's a simple statement of fact. It's considered acceptable to do this to a make character where it would be unacceptable to do it to a female character. These types of scenes no doubt desensitise people to men falling prey to abuse. This attitude is why it was, apparently, fine for women on The Talk laugh at the expense of Katherine Kue Becker's husband when she cut off his penis and dropped it down the garbage disposal, as well as my afore mentioned incident involving CBC Chrid Glover being locked by comedian Boyd Banks being mocked in the radio. People see these things played as comedy and it puts the idea in there head that's its okay to laugh at it simply because it's a man, and then in real life when men fall victim either nobody cares or everybody laughs. As far as I'm concerned you have to be pretty low brow to find the abuse of a character in a movie funny, regardless of gender. Whatever excuses you want to make only serve to show how pathetic you are to try and defended how disgusting you are. "It's all about perspective" is the lamest excuse yet. Thor cloths are removed from his person, by Zeus, without his consent. That, in probably 99% of the world is sexual assault. To laugh at that is immoral, even if it's happening to a fictional character in a movie. Lots of things happen to fictional characters in movies that a normal person wouldn't laugh at, but for some reason (I call it Beta Male Schadenfreude). In the end, in my opinion, only a real skeazy person would find this type of stuff funny.

I'll let this stand as my last word on it, nothing else you have to say matters because you've all ready proven your lack of morality and integrity as it is.

I think I can live with not meeting the standards of "morality and integrity" of the incel/Red Pill/MGTOW/even my waifu pillow got a restraining order mindset. It's clear this comical scene (which none but a very select few take offense at) has aroused some feelings in you that have blinded you to the truth.

https://www.digitalspy.com/movies/a40401865/thor-chris-hemsworth-naked-scene-response/ -

"Thor: Love and Thunder star Chris Hemsworth has responded to what it was like to strip naked for the upcoming Marvel blockbuster.

When the action-packed trailer for the fourth Thor movie movie first debuted, one scene in particular piqued fans' interest – and we're not talking about a newly buff Jane Foster as the Mighty Thor or Christian Bale's Gorr The God Butcher.

The scene in question is when Zeus (Russell Crowe) blows away the God of Thunder's clothes, revealing a very naked Thor and an ogling Valkyrie (Tessa Thompson).

At the LA premiere for Thor: Love and Thunder last night (June 23), star of the show Hemsworth reacted to what it was like seeing his bare bum on the big screen for the first time.

"I had that out in Rush many years ago," he told Variety. "But in a Marvel film it was a very large screen, very big pair of cheeks."

The Spiderhead actor then joked that the scene had been a long time coming.

"It was ten years in the making that scene – kind of a dream of mine. The first time I played Thor, I took my shirt off and I thought, 'You know what's gonna sweeten this... a decade from now it's all gonna come off'."

Director Taika Waititi had a lot to say about the popular moment himself, sharing that it was something they just had to "show off".

"I feel like we all talked about it at the offices like, 'Yeah, we've got to show off this body'. Chris works so hard, you've got to show it off. Don't cover it up with all these suits and capes," he joked.

Thor: Love and Thunder has a release date of July 7 in the UK and July 8 in the US. The other three Thor movies are available to stream now on Disney+."

Seems like everyone had a good time with this scene, except you.
I suppose you could write to Mr. Hemsworth and tell him he was "sexually assaulted" and should be as traumatized as you are, at the very least.
But since he enjoyed the scene, maybe he's a beta male, too, right?
Again, seems like them grapes are pretty sour. :)

Last edited:
I think I can live with not meeting the standards of "morality and integrity" of the incel/Red Pill/MGTOW/even my waifu pillow got a restraining order mindset. It's clear this comical scene (which none but a very select few take offense at) has aroused some feelings in you that have blinded you to the truth.

https://www.digitalspy.com/movies/a40401865/thor-chris-hemsworth-naked-scene-response/ -

"Thor: Love and Thunder star Chris Hemsworth has responded to what it was like to strip naked for the upcoming Marvel blockbuster.

When the action-packed trailer for the fourth Thor movie movie first debuted, one scene in particular piqued fans' interest – and we're not talking about a newly buff Jane Foster as the Mighty Thor or Christian Bale's Gorr The God Butcher.

The scene in question is when Zeus (Russell Crowe) blows away the God of Thunder's clothes, revealing a very naked Thor and an ogling Valkyrie (Tessa Thompson).

At the LA premiere for Thor: Love and Thunder last night (June 23), star of the show Hemsworth reacted to what it was like seeing his bare bum on the big screen for the first time.

"I had that out in Rush many years ago," he told Variety. "But in a Marvel film it was a very large screen, very big pair of cheeks."

The Spiderhead actor then joked that the scene had been a long time coming.

"It was ten years in the making that scene – kind of a dream of mine. The first time I played Thor, I took my shirt off and I thought, 'You know what's gonna sweeten this... a decade from now it's all gonna come off'."

Director Taika Waititi had a lot to say about the popular moment himself, sharing that it was something they just had to "show off".

"I feel like we all talked about it at the offices like, 'Yeah, we've got to show off this body'. Chris works so hard, you've got to show it off. Don't cover it up with all these suits and capes," he joked.

Thor: Love and Thunder has a release date of July 7 in the UK and July 8 in the US. The other three Thor movies are available to stream now on Disney+."

Seems like everyone had a good time with this scene, except you.
I suppose you could write to Mr. Hemsworth and tell him he was "sexually assaulted" and should be as traumatized as you are, at the very least.
But since he enjoyed the scene, maybe he's a beta male, too, right?
Again, seems like them grapes are pretty sour. :)

You need to learn what terms mean before you use them.
Incel is involuntarily Celibate, a social condition of somebody who has awkward personality traits. A MGTOW is a Man Going His Own Way, which is a choice usually made due to repeated mistreatment by women in previous relationships. Red Pilled is something you'll never be because you're to concerned with being "the one good man" who puts women up on a pedestal, mainly because it's easier to look up our skirts that way Mainly it has to do with truth, keep dropping those blue pills into women's drinks through, I'm sure it helps you get laid.

What Hemsworth said at the premier was pure politics, what's he going to say "Well actually tye director bullied me into it."? I mean we've already heard the guy admit that he pressured Chris into doing shirtless scenes in Ragnarok, it's been said he doesn't like doing it, so I doubt he was good with the nude stuff. If that interview is yiur evidence then you need to free Harvey Weinstein because of this...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YPpoKquOG5Q

Truth is you're just like the cop in this movie. You'll never really have understanding or compassion until it happens to you. You're not as extreme as him, you either think you're to good to be a victim (which is pretty misogynistic btw) like those "loser males do" or you simply don't believe it actually does happen to men at all.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fDahJ0Acsi4

Also, nobody has said Chris Hemsworth was sexually assaulted that hast an issue with that scene, tye claim is that the scene makes light of men being victims of sexual assault which is what Zeus literally does to Thor while his friends sit their and do nothing to help him (at least that's how the trailer makes it look). As for Chris being a beta, since he caved to a chump like Taika Waititi he certainly isn't what I'd call an Alpha.

You should also know that Thor: Love and Thunder is probably the worst reviewed marvel film to date. Even the most so called "woke" types are ripping it apart all over social media. Hopefully it will tank.

Last edited:
You need to learn what terms mean before you use them.
Incel is involuntarily Celibate, a social condition of somebody who has awkward personality traits. A MGTOW is a Man Going His Own Way, which is a choice usually made due to repeated mistreatment by women in previous relationships. Red Pilled is something you'll never be because you're to concerned with being "the one good man" who puts women up on a pedestal, mainly because it's easier to look up our skirts that way Mainly it has to do with truth, keep dropping those blue pills into women's drinks through, I'm sure it helps you get laid.

What Hemsworth said at the premier was pure politics, what's he going to say "Well actually tye director bullied me into it."? I mean we've already heard the guy admit that he pressured Chris into doing shirtless scenes in Ragnarok, it's been said he doesn't like doing it, so I doubt he was good with the nude stuff. If that interview is yiur evidence then you need to free Harvey Weinstein because of this...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YPpoKquOG5Q

Truth is you're just like the cop in this movie. You'll never really have understanding or compassion until it happens to you. You're not as extreme as him, you either think you're to good to be a victim (which is pretty misogynistic btw) like those "loser males do" or you simply don't believe it actually does happen to men at all.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fDahJ0Acsi4

Also, nobody has said Chris Hemsworth was sexually assaulted that hast an issue with that scene, tye claim is that the scene makes light of men being victims of sexual assault which is what Zeus literally does to Thor while his friends sit their and do nothing to help him (at least that's how the trailer makes it look). As for Chris being a beta, since he caved to a chump like Taika Waititi he certainly isn't what I'd call an Alpha.

You should also know that Thor: Love and Thunder is probably the worst reviewed marvel film to date. Even the most so called "woke" types are ripping it apart all over social media. Hopefully it will tank.

"Worst reviewed Marvel film to date", huh?

Oopsie...
https://www.usatoday.com/story/ente...s-own-record-143-million-opening/10024487002/
Apparently, you were too busy shrieking and coming to the defense of your beloved Gamma Males to notice Morbius.
I just can't take any of these shenanigans seriously. You're all just too comical.

What else ya got?

"Worst reviewed Marvel film to date", huh?

Oopsie...
https://www.usatoday.com/story/ente...s-own-record-143-million-opening/10024487002/
Apparently, you were too busy shrieking and coming to the defense of your beloved Gamma Males to notice Morbius.
I just can't take any of these shenanigans seriously. You're all just too comical.

What else ya got?

Hows this?
https://www.cinemablend.com/news/17...t-filming-a-shirtless-scene-for-thor-ragnarok

Btw, it's not lost on me how you ignored everything else. I might be comical, but you're a joke, and a lame & juvenile one at that. The type Taika Waititi over uses in Love and Thunder. From the Red Pilled to the Woke Folk everyone is blasting it to pieces. No I didn't forget Morbius, I just never waisted my time on it. Same as how I didn't waist my time on either of the Venom movies either. When was the last time you went to Rotten Tomatoes and checked out tye critic's reactions there, Disney can't seem to buy a good review (unlike how they bought 90% of the Captain Marvel tickets). Lastly if I was in to subpar males (like Gammas) we might actually get along, but we don't, so I don't. Sorry you can't handle a female who can think for herself.

Hows this?
https://www.cinemablend.com/news/17...t-filming-a-shirtless-scene-for-thor-ragnarok

Btw, it's not lost on me how you ignored everything else. I might be comical, but you're a joke, and a lame & juvenile one at that. The type Taika Waititi over uses in Love and Thunder. From the Red Pilled to the Woke Folk everyone is blasting it to pieces. No I didn't forget Morbius, I just never waisted my time on it. Same as how I didn't waist my time on either of the Venom movies either. When was the last time you went to Rotten Tomatoes and checked out tye critic's reactions there, Disney can't seem to buy a good review (unlike how they bought 90% of the Captain Marvel tickets). Lastly if I was in to subpar males (like Gammas) we might actually get along, but we don't, so I don't. Sorry you can't handle a female who can think for herself.

I can handle a real-world female (though, the ones I know call themselves women) who can think for herself just fine, which is why I'm not caterwauling about a comic book movie, and never equated my being single with being discriminated against (unlike the troop of whiny Incel Scouts you're apparently den mothering). As for randos on the internet, who can claim to be a Marine Sniper in a post on one site, a 23rd degree Black Belt in Ninjitsu on another, and a hot domme who's somehow into slovenly, petulant misogynists on yet another, I have no opinions and make no assertions as to your gender, orientation, or stance on how the toilet paper should be hung (it's overhand, btw. Anyone who says different is wrong). You're anonymous and amorphous. You say you're a thing, you're that thing. Who am I to argue? It's irrelevant.

Let's cut to the chase, here. This isn't about comic book movies, or wokeism, or how cruel society is to some men, just because they're petulant, angry little misogynists.
This is about jealousy, envy, and bitterness, masquerading as righteous anger.

Taika Waititi is very successful. A lot of his work is slightly cheesy, but great fun, and very profitable. He's also doing pretty well socially-
https://www.cosmopolitan.com/uk/ent...s-rita-ora-tessa-thompson-taika-waititi-kiss/

Chris Hemsworth is a decent actor, and an almost comically good-looking fellow.
The squeals of indignation over the "depiction of sexual assault" in Love and Thunder are the same squeals the incel/Red Pill/MGTOW/OwieOwieOwie crowd made when Peggy Carter was reacting to Steve Rogers in his new Cap bod. People like to look at people they find attractive. Which is the way it is with normal people. Normal people like looking at each other, and like it when someone they like looks at them appreciatively. It's not about physical attractiveness. Many of us can attest to that. But not your "crew". That's why them so mad. Them so very, very, mad.
They're mad because no woman will ever look at them that way, and no woman would ever want them to look at them that way. And they blame society; movies, music, whatever. Anything but themselves.

So I saw Thor: Of Love and Thunder.

It wasn't really BAD but it wasn't that great either.

It was kind of mediocre to be honest.

Like, there were some laughs but all in all, meh.

I feel the MCU is having FAR MORE SUCCESS with series like Moon Knight and Ms. Marvel (who may have introduced MUTANTS NOW INTO THE MCU SQQUUUUUEEEEEE) than with movies like Multiverse of Madness and this one.

Also can I just say for the record, I hate how they treated Scarlet Witch in Multiverse of Madness. Like, hasn't her character suffered ENOUGH? Jeeze!

I did love them bringing Stewart in as Professor X though.

Love and Thunder brought in Hercules who is my favorite Avenger. That means its good, saw it and had fun.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back