• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Team Road Trip (Group m/m, some */f implied)

flyers21

TMF Poster
I've always been into scenarios where there are lots of people getting tickled at once. I wanted to throw this together as a quicker story which was more about the frenzy type environment than the characters themselves. It got a little longer than i thought, but i hope someone out there digs it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Team Road Trip

I play for the men’s lacrosse team at the University of Maryland, we’re a damn good team every year i’ve been here. It’s my senior year, and we’ve been on a hell of a run, making a strong push in the NCAA tournament. To travel all around to our games, we use the standard charter busses, and we have a driver that we’ve used for every game i’ve been on the team, we called him Jimbo. For our upcoming road trip of 2 games down south, we were surprised when we saw a new bus pull up to our home field to pick us all up. When the doors opened, Jimbo wasn’t there, but a new driver. Much younger, looked like he could even play ball himself.

We were all confused though, because Jimbo was our guy. We were on a winning streak and didn’t want to mess up the juju as they say. Need to be superstitious with these things. This new driver, new bus, it could throw things off. We weren’t even really sure if we should even get on the bus in the first place. Most of guys on our team we’re starting to huddle around Coach Daniels “Guys, guys, I forgot to give you the news. We have a new bus this trip. Athletic Director John Monty secured a new deal with the charter bus company. He’s actually going to be riding with us today to check it out!” On cue, AD Monty pulled up in his BMW and hopped out. “Ahh, Hey fellas! Happy to be along for the ride with you guys this weekend. Let’s get some dubs, eh? I’m checking out the new wheels to see if it’s something we want to stick with moving forward for all of our teams.”

We were all still pretty agitated. Gary, another senior mid fielder spoke up. “But Mr. Monty, we love our old bus. And what about Jimbo? He’s our good luck charm!” Gary is a pretty convincing guy, standing 6’3 built like a brick shit house. But AD Monty and Coach Daniels remained firm. The salt and pepper Mr. Monty responded calmly “look guys, i know we liked Jimbo, and if this isn’t a great trip we don’t have to keep using this company. But let’s check it out and give a try. I’ve been getting messages from AD’s all over the country about this company.”

So with that, our team loaded up the bus, even though we were still a bit let down, myself included. We through all of our duffle bags and gear under the bus and stepped on. I was shocked stepping inside. From the outside, it didn’t seem much different than what we’re used to, but inside was much nicer. So much space, very nice seats. TV’s hanging all over the place. A lot of room in the center isle as well. Instead of 3 seats to a row, it was two spacious seats, which was nice because we never used middle seats anyway. “See, i told you guys this may be a good thing!” Coach Daniels said, trying to sound optimistic.

The schedule was pretty straightforward. We drove to our first game 3 hours away. After that game, we’d hope back in and drive into the night to our next hotel for a game the next day. Our new driver told AD Monty and Coach that he’s very nervous about traffic and getting to the hotel before check in time closes. I had never heard of that, but i guess this hotel was different. This all meant we needed to get out of the game ASAP. We played our game, destroying the other team 12-2. Coach and Mr. Monty rushed us out of the lockerroom onto the bus. We didn’t even have time to shower! I took of my jersey, game shorts and cleats, and replaced them with our warm up t shirt, mesh shorts and sneakers. Everyone else did the same. We we’re pretty ripe, that’s for sure.

“Don’t worry fellas” the new bus driver said with a grin, we’ve got a nice air filtration system so we can keep this place from getting all stunk up. It’s got a nice scent to it as well!” Another cool feature of this state of the art bus, it seemed. He hit the button to start that air flow, then he hit the button to roll a window up, keeping himself isolated in the cockpit of the bus. “Wow, feels like we’re in a limo” said Steve, my seat mate and fellow attackman. He was a sophomore superstar, and i took him under my wing. He was right, it did seem like that.

The whole team started to settle in for the ride. Coach and AD Monty sat in the front row of the bus, talking about the game and the rest of the schedule. You could tell when the bus driver hit the air filtration system because we started to notice the nice smell. It was like frabreeze. Much better than the sweaty lacrosse team smell we had going on before. At some point in the ride, i looked up to see Coach Daniels, our assistant coach York and AD Monty all totally passed out in the front row, almost as if they were mid conversation. Kind of a strange sight…but as i took inventory on the other rows ahead of me, most of the team was either sleeping hard, or yawning hard. The rows behind me were still talking and pretty active. What was going on up front? Then it hit me as well. A deep yawn. Felt like i got hit with a bag of potatoes. Steve was snoring next to me, and pretty soon i was out like a light.

I don’t know how long i was sleeping for, but i woke up feeling like i slept for 2 days. I felt very rested. I was pumped because i figured it was great that we were at our hotel, and i didn’t have to sit through the long drive. But then i tried to move. I realized that i was in a really strange position. My legs were stretched out, and up into what essentially the head rest in front of me. My legs disappeared into the headrest at the ankle, very tight. I couldn’t move them at all. Then i realized my arms were above my head, restrained but pretty loose. But i definitely was in a “stuck” predicament. As i was coming to my senses, that’s also when i noticed a pair of large sneakers above my head near my restrained hands. They belonged to whatever teammate was behind me. I quickly looked left, and saw Steve just waking up as well, in the same position as me with a pair of sneakered feet sticking out above his head. By far the strangest situation I’ve ever been in.

I started to yell out to the team, assuming that there were others in this same set up, strung up like rag dolls. I looked across the large isle to see two of our defensemen Matt and Nick in the same spot in their respective seats. Was our entire lacrosse team essentially captured?? Then i heard our Coach yell out “WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE YOU ASSHOLE!” That got most people to startle awake. Coach and AD Monty were yelling at the driver, who seemed to be standing at the front of the bus from what i could tell. Mr. Monty was trying to reason with him “What is happening? This is criminal! All this talk i’ve heard about you all from these other people, and you tie our entire bus up!?? Just let us go now and we’ll just transfer to a new bus, we’ll call our original guy….”

He was interrupted by our driver though. “yes, yes, i get it. I’ve heard it all before. You’ll call the cops, throw me in jail blah blah blah. The fact is there’s a reason why you’ve been hearing about me, and it’s BECAUSE i do this to all my large groups.” Everyone at this point as now awake and squirming mightily. “There’s nothing more that i love than a large group of people just like yourselves, strong, cocky, confident….to see you all tied down and helpless, man that gets me going. And you’ll see soon what we have in store will get most of you going as well!” I had no idea what he meant by this at the time. Steve and i exchanged looks, then we both looked up to the feet above us that were kicking from our teammates behind us. I whispered back, “hey, who’s back there?” I heard back through the window side of the seat. “it’s Tommy! I got Jones next to me. We can’t move!” They were two of our biggest, baddest defensemen on the team. If THEY couldn’t get out, i’m not sure how anyone else would.

Our driver continued up front “i’m the CEO of Featherwand Bussing and you all will find out two things. Why it’s called Featherwand Bussing, and what i like more than just SEEING you all like this. We’re going to turn it up a notch, and turn your whole team against each other. Even you Coaches!” he said as he gave assistant Coach York a slap on his shoes. “What is going to happen, is when i give the signal, you will all start to tickle the feet above you as best you can. Careful now, the guy in front of you will be doing it to you as well, so you’ll want to remain as calm as you can haha!” I couldn’t believe my ears. Tickling? This guy thought that a group of lacrosse players were just going to tickle each other? Yea right. Coach was up front and asked the good questions. “First of all, you’re fucking insane. Second of all…we just won’t play your silly game. What then?”

The driver smiled…”Ahh yes, well of course the next piece of info you should know is, if you get the guy you are tickling to break by screaming “Yellow”, you’ll get released. At that point you can go throughout the bus to tickle everyone still tied down. When you get to that point, i think you’ll find that this is more fun than you think.” he said with another wink. “but as far as choosing to play, you’re a team and all, but once you feel someone digging into your feet, that’ll certainly make you want to get out of your situation, i’m sure. So slowly but surely, you’re resolve will fade.” Everyone started looking around. The guys across the isle looked over at Steve and I. The coaches and AD up front started cursing even more, and struggling. I remember at one point someone yelled out “WHY are you doing this??!” To which the mysterious driver responded. “Two reasons, first: I love this. It gets me off. Second, it gets other people off too. People pay top dollar for a team full of athletes getting tickled, turning on each other, and whatever that tickling orgy turns into! How do you think i got your info? Other teams have been in these very seats. I get them to call and recommend me to other ADs, like yourself sir.” he said to a steaming mad Mr. Monty. “So this is where we’re at. Id suggest you all settle in and get into it.”

More struggling, yelling, cursing ensued from our ultra alpha team. Guys were less in shock now and more piping mad. “Oh, there’s also our state of the art A/V system. You’ll be able to follow along with everyone via the TVs above showing you the action around the bus. But to start, how about we show you some examples of teams in the past!” With that, the TVs came to life. We then saw a group of guys in our exact same position for a high view from a camera at the front of the bus. I looked up to see the blinking light of that exact camera, recording US! Then there were other shots of close ups of guys. We could clearly make out that this was the University of Notre Dame hockey team from their shirts. Structured just like us, with Coaches and team admins up front, and players 2x2 all to the back. The video then skipped ahead and the screen was filled with movement. The players were actually falling in line and following the instructions! I couldn’t believe it. They had worked the shoes off the guys in front and were tickling the feet above, WHILE getting their own feet tickled. No one was safe, according the video, everyone was laughing their asses off. The coaches were front row getting it really bad from the bus driver.

The video skipped ahead again as some of the players were let out, but instead of bum rushing the bus driver, they were attacking their teammates armpits, ribs, stomachs, or helping with the feet. In some cases we saw some guys even licking/tickling some bare feet/toes. It was unreal! “Dude this is fucking crazy” Steve said to me, but mostly himself. The final skip ahead showed a lot more guys out and lose, but clothing was everywhere. There were half naked to fully naked hockey players tickling the shit out of each other, with what looked like raging boners. The last clip was the Coach making a phone call, out of breath, to another school’s admin making a recommendation for this bus service.

“How many teams did you do this to?” Gary yelled out. The bus driver smiled. “Well, i can let the past videos play for a bit, but lets see. UNC mens soccer, Georgetown swimming, both men and women! Duke women’s soccer…” Gary cut him off. Lets see that!” That kind of took some of us by surprise. Gary was really playing into this guy’s nonsense? But sure enough we saw the women’s soccer team getting the same treatment. I’d be lying if it said it wasn’t a bit hot seeing them all get tickled on their sweaty feet. “Holy shit, that’s her! That’s Jamie, my girlfriend! What the fuck did you do to her!” He was right. There she was, i met her many times over the years. Funny enough, i actually knew that she was super ticklish from hanging out with them, and seeing Gary tickle her. She was right on the screen with her number 24 shirt on identifying her even more. Screaming laughing next to her teammates as her socks were shoved in her face. Eventually, there were a ton of girls making out with each other, foot worshiping, their head coach was a guy and he was getting tickled on his feet while getting a foot job from one the blonde girls. It made my dick twitch, that’s for sure.

The video then showed us. That brought some of us back to reality. “Ok boys, whenever you’re ready get going. I’ve got three coaches up here so the sooner you break your friend behind you, the sooner you can help me out up here. Who wouldn’t want to get some pay back on your coaches, am i right??!” Coach Daniels started doing his best to talk shit to the bus driver, but we could all see at that moment the driver started removing his shoes, along with AD Monty. Coach had on a pair of black ankle socks, while AD Monty, dressed in more of a professional shirt and tie outfit, was wearing dress shoes. After untying those, we could see that, unfortunately for him, he wore a pair of very thin nylon grey socks. They were both wiggling their toes in front of us, on camera as soon as their shoes popped off. In a matter of about 5 seconds, the shit talk stopped dead in its tracks and laughter began. First AD Monty was getting it. He was in charge of every team in our college, but here he was trying to reason with a mad man not to get tickled. “wait a second, ok, let’s talk about this. We don’t want to be another team that does this stuffheheh hheh hhaha oh man hahahahah wait hahahahahah HAHAHAHAHA NO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH JESUS NO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH NOT MY FEET HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Our AD was already begging.

Coach joined hm pretty quickly. He was the coach here for over a decade. A family man with 3 kids and beautiful wife. I wondered at that moment if she had any idea how ticklish her manly husband was. He was in agony right next to the AD. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA NO AHAHAHA HAHA YOU CANT DO THIS TO US HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WE”RE JUST A HAHAHA LACROSSE TEAM HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH LEAVE US BE HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA NOOO HAHAHAHAHA

At that moment, we saw it happen. AD Monty made the first move. He started reaching for the feet above him. They belonged to a random freshman goalie on the team. We could see on our TVs he was looking around in panic. Monty got the first shoe off easily and went to town on his feet and he joined the party. Soon both shoes were off and the chain reaction had begun. Coach Daniels had noticed this as well and did the same thing to the feet above his head. Within 2 minutes of the bus driver taking off AD Monty’s first dress shoe, there were now 4 of us screaming in laughter from having their feet tickled.

The feeling of uneasiness started to spread throughout the bus. People looking around anyone they could see. “Should we go for it?” Steve said to me. “I don’t want to lose this thing and get tickled by a ton of people all at once!” He made a good point, but i still had hope for the team. “Dude, relax, we just need everyone to relax and not give in.” But that was easier said than done. We heard our team captain, Dave Maddox, absolute stud lacrosse player, yell out. “Guys, fight back against this creep. Don’t tickle anyone above you. Let those first 4 guys just figure it out. We’ll get out of here soon enough!” That gave me some reassurance, but on the other side of the isle, we saw the first break in the chain. Matt and Nick were NOT being tickled yet, but they were reaching for and successfully removing the sneakers above them. “Dude what the fuck Nick?” Steve said. “Didn’t you hear Dave, stay strong, you’re not even getting it yet!” Nick just shrugged his shoulders, “fuck this man, i’m not getting tickled. if i get these guys to break, i’m free. No need to wait around. Plus Dave is just scared because he has no one to tickle!” Steve looked at me, flabbergasted. That’s the thing about college athletes, we are super competitive. Nick and Matt were just going for it. He also had a point about Dave. Once he started getting it, he had no way of getting free. The guys across the isle had hit pay dirt it seemed, as we heard the first bit of laughter ring out behind us. Poor bastards didn’t even have a chance to reason with them after their shoes came off. Seemed to be super ticklish like the rest of the current victims.

Things were starting to pick up the pace now around the bus. Both Coach Daniels and AD Monty were in tears, but they did get a minute of relief now and then because the crazy driver needed to rotate between them and assistant coach York in the other isle. He didn’t fair any better, even though he was a master of a man, 6’6 300 lbs he was our strength coach in the weigh room for a reason. So seeing him fold like this under some foot tickling was another disheartening sight. He was laughing like a maniac. But he had the shoes off of the guy behind him, and now row after row started getting into the mix. That’s when Steve looked at me in panic. “No, HEY who’s up there? Freddy? Jimmy? who is it? NO DONT DO THAT. Why are you doing this?? don’t take my shoe off please!” He was truly panicking. We heard a voice from up in front of us yell out quickly; “I’m sorry dude, they’re going after my sheoehehehehHEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH JESUS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THEY GOT ME HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH I”M SO TICKLISH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAH. Whoever was in right in front of Steve was now lost. And Steve seemed like he was right behind him, both in seating arrangements, and in falling into ticklish laughter. “God damnit dude NO, he’s got my shoe untied, what the fuck his happening. No, god i’m gonna die, this is fucking nuts. No!! it’s off hHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH MY FEET HAHAHAHHAHHAHA ANO HHAHAHAH NOT THE FEET HAHAHAHHAHAH Steve was now joining what seemed like half of the team, in screaming out for help, through ticklish laughter. I watched him convulse and twist to no avail. It was mesmorizing.

I looked back up the screen that showed the full bus of our team, falling apart. The tickling was spreading like wild fire up and down the bus. I know it was only a matter of time until i got it, but i was still holding out hope that whoever was in front of me could keep it together, like Steve and i were trying to do for the teammates behind us. Across the isle, it was a different story. Matt and Nick only about 5 minutes ago were the ones who started tickling the dudes behind them out of the blue. Now they were getting a taste of that same medicine, as they were trying to do their best to keep the tickling on the large feet above, while fighting through getting it bad themselves. Matt had managed to slip off both socks of the poor sap behind him, now getting at his flawless bare feet. I noticed the smell on the bus start to change a bit too. No longer did we have that pleasant smell, but as more and more of us had our shoes removed it really started to smell like a locker room. Sweaty feet were everywhere, and we didn’t even get a chance to change after our game!

Steve was in hysterics next to me. I really felt for him. But then he caved. He made the reach above him for the size 12 sneakers that were dangling next to his hands. “Steve no! Keep it together man! Don’t give in like the rest. These guys behind us could be our last hope!” Steve was laughing harder than i’d ever seen him. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH FUCK THAT MAN HAHAHAHAHAHAH I NEED THIS TO STOP HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH I”M TOO TICKLISHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAH I HAVE TO DO SOMETHING HAHAHHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAH He quickly popped the shoe off and it fell down in front of us. Whoever was behind us was wearing the team socks, red black and white. His feet were visibly sweaty as he wiggled his toes hard. I made one last effort to save him “STEVE NO” but it was too late. Steve’s fingers were dancing all over these feet like they were listening to music. I listened intently behind as the pleas broke into laughter “NO, wait Come on DONT heHE come on HEHE HAhhehehe HEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHF FUCKKKKK HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH HAHAH NOT YOU TOO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHA I”M GONNA HAVE TO TICKLE MIKE NOW HAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHA I was blown away. How could this be happening to us? I pictured Mike’s plight now, he was a hulking dude, big bad defensive player. Thinking of him caving in like the rest in just a few seconds made my dick twitch for some reason. I couldn’t explain it.

I looked up at the TV again to take inventory of how we were doing. The answer was not well. Both coaches and AD Monty had their socks off and were begging like children. They were 100 percent humbled by this foot tickling. AD Monty had inadvertently got us into this huge ordeal, and he was getting the worst of it. The 63 year old’s salt and pepper hair, which was normally very neatly combed and presentable, was a sweaty mess. The bus driver was taunting them non stop. “Look at you, the authority figures on this bus and you are the first ones to crack. Do your wives know how ticklish you are?? Huh? Ticklish coaches can’t stand it on their toes!” AD Monty was totally broken. “HAHAHAHAHAHA YES SHE DOES HAHAHAHA SHES USED IT ON ME FOR YEARS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I”LL DO ANYTHING HAHAHAHAH RED RED RED HAHAHAHAH He was the first one to officially break by saying red, and some us weren’t even getting tickled (yet). But the bus driver didn’t stop tickling! “Ohhhhh no. You three up front don’t get to say red!” Coach Daniels started screaming RED as well as he wiggled his toes on his size 11 bare feet.

Looking up and down the rows i could tell there were only a few of us yet not thrown into this mix, but i was counting the rows on my side of the bus and could see whoever was right in front of me was just having his shoes removed. Like clockwork, i heard pleas to stop, then full throated laughter in front of me. I yelled back to Tommy behind me. “Hey man, I think i’m about to start getting it in a second. I probably won’t last long. Just letting you know. I’ll do my best though” Tommy yelled up. “Thanks man, Jones is going nuts here next to me. Steve is killing him! Try to take it easy on me, i’m super ticklish on my feet!” In that moment i had a second to think about just how silly this whole thing was. We’re a college lacrosse team, talking about how ticklish we are.

“I’ll do my …..oh shit” is how i responded. I felt it. I knew the dude in front wouldn’t have lasted long. No one did. How is no one on our team NOT ticklish? But i felt hands on my shoe. Once he found it, both hands took grasp on it and pulled it off with ease. I got a real sense of how sweaty my feet were when the cool air of the bus hit my socked foot. After a instinctive wiggle of my toes on my right foot, i closed my eyes and braced for impact. I could do this right? I’m a senior All American lacrosse player for christ sakes!

It took 3 seconds, I’m embarrassed to say. 3 seconds of light scratching of my sweaty socked right foot for my eyes to shoot open, and for me to join almost every one of my teammates and coaches in hysterical laughter. My tickler didn’t even really have a feel for it yet, and i was totally fucked. I’ve had girlfriends tickle me all the time, but i was able to get away so quick and play it cool. This was absurd. Never would i have thought i’d have such a weakness, and something about having this happen amongst all my friends and teammates made it 10x worse. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH GOD DAMNIT HAHAHAHAHAH THIS IS BAD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WORSE THAN I THOUGHT HAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHA NO HAHAHAHAHAHA NOT THE OTHER ONE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH i laughed as my teammate maneuvered my left shoe off my tired foot. Now he had both of my socked feet to play with. Steve looked at my through tears HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I TOLD YOU HAHAHAHAHA THIS IS HORRIBLE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I THINK I”M GETTING HARD TOO HAHAHAH WHAT THE FUCK HAHAHAHA i looks down and saw a bit of a tent pitched in his mesh shorts. We sat there together getting our feet tickled, laughing like mad men. Two teammates, and close friends, now two TICKLISH teammates.

I saw he had gotten the socks off of Jones’s feet and was getting really good at tickling. I knew it was time. I looked up, saw Tommy’s shoes shaking a bit. I didn’t want to play around, i figured i’d rip the band aid clean off. Through ticklish laughter, i was able to grab his shoe and start tickling all in one motion. His foot shook like it was electrocuted. My fingers instantly felt the sweat from his foot being cooped up in his shoes since we finished playing. They stunk to the high heavens. We all knew that game day feet smell from the lockerroom but being in the confined space made it much more potent.

By adding Tommy to the sea of ticklish men, that was the final piece to the puzzle. He wasn’t kidding about being ticklish either. He was shouting at the top of his lungs. He was also wearing the team issued socks, with the school colors on them. I was wearing them too. They were so damn thin. It made it much more ticklish for me, but i was happy to have them on the guy i was tickling. Steve and I tried so hard originally to try and save the dudes behind us from falling victim, but now we had a goal of totally destroying them. Jones was in tickle hell already, but i had Tommy’s second shoe off very quickly. I tugged at his socks as well. They came off just as easy, and then it was smooth sailing to get this guy to lose his mind. All the while through tears of my own caused by my ticklish foot bottoms on the other side of the head rest.

I remember vividly at one point looking at the screen above, when the camera was on the full shot of the whole bus. Every single person on the bus was getting their feet tickled by the person in front of them. When this crazy driver was explaining this situation to us, i thought there was no way we’d break down from something as silly as foot tickling! But here we were. The entire lacrosse team screaming out in laughter. Full throated. Just 7 hours ago we were leaving the field victorious in our game, now we were getting dominated by a bus driver, and he turned us all against each other to do it!

Our coaches had been screaming out RED for a while now, trying to get relief, but now we finally started to hear other team members crack. That mean their ticklers had been so ruthless, they tickled them to their breaking point. Big, strong, tough, macho guys, being forced to submit to foot tickling left and right. I could only try and follow along via the tv screen above, as i was getting thoroughly dominated by my buddy in front. But the driver was walking up and untying those that did their job of breaking their ticklee. And to my surprise, and JUST like the hockey team in the recording from earlier, the didn’t bum rush the driver, they went right to work tickling others! I was shocked. About 3 or 4 guys were loose, running up and down the center isle tickling feet, but also armpits and other body parts. Steve was on the outside row, so he got some pit tickling as guys went by.

My tickler started trying to pull at my ankle socks. “HAHAHAHAHAH NO PLEASE HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAAH PLEASE I”M BEGGING YOU HAHAHAHAHAHA NOT THE SOCKS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO HAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAH i was fully convulsing, just like Steve had been doing for a while now. There was no one that stood out from the crowd. All of us were lost in ticklish laughter. My socks were gone, and so was my sanity. He was running his fingers up and down my feet until he found my balls of my feet as a sweet spot. He focused there. i did the same to Tommy’s feet. It was a little tough with my hands tied up, but i was able to keep my fingers right at his toes on his left foot, and dug into his sole on his right.

As a few of our teammates were free, they took over the tickling of Coach Daniels, York and AD Monty. The driver was walking up and down the isle taunting us. “Well now, look yourselves on this TV. I bet you all thought you’d never end up like the teams i showed you earlier. I’d actually say you’re the fastest team to crack. You all think you’re big bad athletes, well as you can see no one can withstand this. I’ve got dozens of recordings on file of other teams, falling victim just like you. Now you’re just one of the bunch.” Hearing all of this made it so much worse for some reason. He then flipped a button up front and the TV started cycling between us, and a ton of the other teams he was referring to. Hockey teams, Football teams, Soccer teams. All of them tickling the shit out of each other. What a sight.

Just then, we had a teammate who got free stop by the group in front of us. It was Tanner, our face off mid fielder. “Yup, these guys too! HAHA” Then he came to Steve and I. “I got another two. This is crazy! Everyone is popping boners!” He went past us and just kept saying “Yup! Here’s two more…” I looked down at my waist and saw my dick betraying me. Steve and I locked eyes as we sat there, still laughing our asses off, seeing each other’s tents shaking in our shorts. Things were really starting to turn. More and more guys were screaming RED. Then i heard it. Tommy behind me screamed RED. I was free! That also meant that the guy tickling me wouldn’t be able to get free since he had no one to break. Tanner freed me up, as i stepped over the laughing body of my good friend Steve. I had my first change to see everyone all at once with my own eyes. It was a full on frenzy. A tickling orgy. I don’t know if it was the tickling, the effects of that gas from earlier, or just the pure endorphins flowing but i felt good. My cock was throbbing and i didn’t know why. I looked down at my seat mate and dug into his poor feet. He was looking up with begging eyes. I even pulled down his shorts so he was just left in his boxers. I tickled all around his thighs. More of that was going on all around the bus.

After i stripped Steve down, i left him there to walk up front. I wanted a look at the front row. It was a popular location as many players were digging into the coaches. This had progressed quite a bit. All three of them were still in pure hysterics, but had their shirts off for full access to their pits, and more surprisingly was their pants were down and dicks were fully out. Hard as rocks. The guys on the team were getting them to scream funny stuff. One guy told AD Monty to beg him to lick his feet. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH OH MY GOD PLEASE HAHAHAHAHAH OK OK LICK MY FEET AHAHAHA I BEG YOU TO LICK MY FEET HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Coach Daniels and York were pinned against each other by two other players. They were being told to tell us where to tickle the other one. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA TICKLE HIS TOES HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO NO TICKLE HIS ARMPITS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Screamed our assistant coach. “AHAHAHAHAHAHAH MY GOD TICKLE HIS DICK HAHAHAHAHA MAKE HIM SHOOT HIS LOAD FROM A BUNCH OF GUYS HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I felt like that wasn’t a bad idea and we started tickling his crotch a bit. His dick flopped around like a rag doll.

In the back of the bus our fearless captain, Dave, the one who tried to get us all to band together was now being absolutely manhandled. He was screaming red, but i didn’t matter. His tickler had moved up front but more guys were taking over the role of making this tough guy laugh. His feet were by far his hot spot. Size 13, we started making him smell some of the socks that have been thrown everywhere. That became a bit of a trend. Anyone who was free started putting socks up to guys faces. They were essentially breathing in our game sweat. I’ll tell you one thing, it didn’t make their dicks any softer. I even gave a quick whiff of a black sock i found.

I found myself staring at the TV for a minute when i saw what seemed to be a bus of mens and women soccer players traveling together. Seeing them all getting it together side by side, was hot to me. I realized that i had started touching myself watching. My concentration was broken when i heard Steve scream out RED. He was so damn ticklish, he never stood a chance. While there were still some guys tied down, the new trend around the bus was for the freed guys to start ganging up on each other tying each other BACK down. I was trying to avoid that at all costs, but you’d see random groups of 2 or 3 guys in a real tickle fight.

Things were escalating faster and faster. Pants were down, dicks were out, guys were still laughing their asses off. Coach York had a raging boner flopping in the wind, his elder statemen, Coach Daniels and AD were right there with him. Guys throughout the bus were following suit, but the mainstay was constantly tickling the feet. We even had some guys licking feet to try to throw in sensations that were different. Our team was no doubt, broken.

Just then, over all of the laughter, we heard three loud bangs on door at the front of the bus. Everyone kind of stopped, laughter died down, you heard our teammates panting, softly begging to be let go. Our driver went to the front, and shut the glass window behind him so we couldn’t hear what was going on. Some of the guys up front could see though. “Oh wow, it looks like it’s a few of the parents. Dave’s dad…..Tanner’s dad….and i think Steve’s dad!” I was in panic mode. We truly got away from ourselves with this tickling orgy. A slobbering reality hit us that this was the weirdest, grossest thing i’ve ever done. Now these guys would be finding us and who knows what would happen. Part of me was mad that our crazy fun was over. Dave yelled out from the back. “Let him in here! My dad will whoop that dudes ass and get us out of this!!” Then, the glass door slid open, and the three dads walked up onto the bus. Steve’s dad was the first on. “We saw your bus pulled over, we thought you guys broke down. Whoa…what the hell is going on here??? Steve, what is happening here?” Our driver was behind all three of them and spoke up. Well boys, why don’t you show them?” and started pushing them towards the large group of players at the front, who had huge smiles on their faces.

The struggle was quick. You would have thought that three adult men in their 50’s would have been able to shake free. Not so much. With a little spray of the nice smelling gas, and a bunch of crazed athletes on the hunt, the dads were now tied down as well. Tanner had his dad tied down up towards the front. Both the other dads, Steve’s and Dave’s were now tied next to their sons. All three were initiated in our little tickling fight club extremely quickly. They, just like our entire team, didn’t stand a chance. They fell to pieces just by having their feet scratched. We were playing them like a piano. In the cases of Steve and Dave, we were trying to figure out who was more ticklish, the father or the son. I walked to the back of the bus to watch Dave and his dad get it first. Dave had been tickled for a long time at this point. HIs boner wasn’t hard to miss. His toes were non stop wiggling. I got up close and personal and had the urge to lick them. He was begging for us to take his own dad’s socks off! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GET HIM HAHAHAHAHAH TICKLE MY DAD HAHAHAHAHHAHAH TAKE OFF HIS DAMN SOCKS HAHHAHAH THIS ISN”T FAIR. We decided that was a good idea. I pulled off his warm gray ankle sock off of his left foot, while one of the other guys took the right. Now it was an even battle as both Dave and his dad were barefoot. I walked back up to Steve and his dad and suggested we play the same game. It didn’t take long for Steve to give in and beg us to take his dad’s socks off too. I’d say in the case of Dave vs. his dad, Dave was a bit more ticklish. But with Steve, he DEFINITELY got his ticklishness from his old man. This guy was in pure hysterics faster than almost anyone on the bus. I was only really able to see the coaches get it earlier via the TV, so seeing this authority figure totally melt down from me tickling his soles was a pure rush. We had him begging us to tickle Steve, then Steve doing the same. It was great.

Tanner was absolutely crushing his dad up front near the coaches. He was asking his dad all sorts of funny questions making him answer through the tickling. “So dad, who is more ticklish? Mom or you? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH YOUR MOM IS HAHAHAHAHAHAH SHE IS SOO TICKLISH HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I GET HER ALL THE TIME HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA “well jeez dad, it seems like you are! you can’t even last a second! Tell me it’s you or i’ll get your toes.” HAHAHAHAHAH OK OK HAHHA A ITS ME HAHAHAHA SHE TICKLES MY FEET TO MAKE ME DO THINGS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU GET IT FROM ME HAHAHAHAHA I KNOW YOU”RE TICKLISH HAHAHAHAHAHAH “ahh well just for that dad, let’s get your toes!”

The rest of the bus was a frenzy. Tickle fights all over. The bus driver was shouting over everyone that once we cum, we’d pass right out. It’s part of the effects of the gas. We used Daniels, Monty and York as our experiment for that. We freed their right hand and instead of fighting back, they brought their hands directly to their dicks and started stroking. York blew first after a monstrous moan. 5 seconds later he was out like a light. Monty was begging us to stop tickling his feet as he stroked. “HAHAHAHA PLEASE STOP HAHAHHA I DONT WANT TO CUM TO FOOT TICKLING HAHAHHAHAAH I”LL START TO LIKE IT HAHAHAHAHAHAh He was probably right, something we didn’t think of. But we didn’t care. He came so hard it hit his own face. He also went right to sleep. Daniels wasn’t far behind him. We even kept tickling their feet as they were out cold, seeing their feet twitch was hilarious.

The tickling orgy was progressing as more and more clothing was on the floor. We were shoving random socks in each others faces, tickling ribs and thighs, even started grazing dicks. We’ve all see each other in showers before obviously, but not walking around with fulll on boners. It was weird as fuck. But I couldn’t stop. We were wrestling around and threw a group of 6 guys down onto seats, seated with their feet facing the isle. We tied them down with ropes used earlier. So now the scene up front was if you walked down the isle, you could see 3 rows of feet on each side. These guys were full on nude, tied down. We tried to see which side could last the longest. Tommy was part of this crew as well as Matt. I was just sitting down with feet on either side of me tickling away to see who would say red first. Once someone said RED, we let their hand free so they could jack off. Slowly but surely everyone broke and jacked themselves off vigorously, but instantly falling asleep.

I started sitting up on top of Steve and his dad’s legs, telling them to both lick my feet if they wanted me to stop tickling them. Steve’s dad instantly was complying. Slopping up my left foot like it was ice cream. Steve watched disgusted at first, but he was too ticklish obviously, and gave it as well. Steve’s dad actually shot his load as i was tickling his legs, sometimes his balls. He passed right out, like a the little weakling he proved to be HAHA. I figured i’d give Steve the satisfaction of jerking himself off and putting himself out, but when i unhooked him, he freed himself up and started wrestling me to the ground.

I quickly found myself in one of the groups who had their feet sticking out into the isle. Minutes ago i was dominating a father and son duo by tickling their feet and watching them laugh hysterically, equal sized dicks flopping around. Now, i was just another tickle toy with 5 of my other teammates, stretched out in a row of seats with my arms over my head, feet sticking out. Steve made sure he was the one to get his revenge on me. He took me to tickle town. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAAHHAHAAH STEVE I”M SORRY HAHAHHAHA I COULDN”T HELP IT HAHAHAHHAHHAAHHAAHAHAH he started sticking his feet in my face, wiggling his toes, taunting me like i was a bit ago. He told me to start licking HIS feet. “Fuck that” was my first thought, but then another guy took some socks he had collected from the floor and held them to my nose. That, combined with being tickled i started BEGGING to lick his feet. The smell of someone’s game socks were overwhelming. Steve had my feet, other guys had my pits and stomach. I was getting it worse than before. I looked up at the tv directly above my head. It wasn’t showing us, but from what i could tell it was a recording of a team of girls. It was the UNC women’s lacrosse team. I knew some of these girls. They were getting wrecked by tickling, all of the bus. These girls were the best in the country, but they were just like us, getting destroyed by tickling. Some socks on, some off. Some were loose already, licking feet. I recognized a girl i was pretty close with, in pure agony as she was forced to lick the feet of a teammate in front of her. It made my dick throb even more. So i knew i was going to blow, and this made me feel better about it. I knew the guys on the team were the ones torturing me, getting me hard, hell, even stroking me off. But seeing these girls get it just like us put my over the edge, so that’s how i justified it. I remember blowing my load. Someone was stroking my cock, i don’t know who, but it felt amazing. Steve’s toes wiggling in my face was the last thing i remember before i fell asleep.

I woke up in our hotel room, the place we were all headed originally. Steve was my roommate and i saw him stirring in the other bed. We both looked at each other, wondering if it was a dream. “Dude, was that real?” i said. Steve just looked at me with a shocked look. We then heard a beep of the horn. We looked out the window and it was the bus, letting us know it was time for the game. We grabbed our stuff and smiled at each other. As we walked out to the bus AD Monty was on the phone. “Yes, i’m telling you its top notch. The best bust we’ve driven on forsake, and it’ll save the University of Virginia athletic department thousands! Take my word for it. Ok, no problem at all. Glad i could help.” He hung up the phone. My jaw was on the floor. AD Monty just sentenced all the teams at that university to the same fate as us! My dick twitched as i walked outside to the bus.

I loved this story!!! another classic from you. The more people getting tickled the better, always am a major fan of your stories

would kind of like a sequel where it is one of those mixed groups. See who cracks first women or men, or who does what to make the others crack.

This was great, and I hope to see elements of it utilized in future stories from you, flyers! Cole Family part 3 maybe? XD

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back