• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Alien Laughing Engine 1 (Machine/M, LIttle F/M)

FantasyLaughs

Years passed and life got hard. The economy was in shambles, the government was outwardly corrupt, and there was nothing left for Kyle in this world. At 20 years old, Kyle was at his lowest. Both of his parents died a few years back in a car wreck, his girlfriend dumped him, college was a failing expedition, and no job wanted him. All in all, Kyle was miserable. So miserable in fact, that, on this night, he stood on the edge of a little used bridge in town, overlooking the rocky waters below.

“I’m done.” Kyle let out a deep, defeated sigh, and let go of the railing behind him.

His body quietly tipped over the edge. The wind rushed through his curly black hair. Clothes flapping in the wind was the only sound that broke the night's quietness. Unlike in the movies, Kyle’s life did not flash before his eyes, but tears did trail behind him. With eyes closed gently, he waited for his wet and rocky demise.

Blackness greeted Kyle. Was this death? It wasn’t painful. It was mildly cold, however. And…solid?

“Shh! I think he’s waking up.”

“Back up, you’ll scare the poor boy.”

“Are we sure he fits the parameters?”

Am I not dead? Kyle thought to himself. Surely, he wouldn’t be hearing voices if he was. He was never sure if there was an afterlife or not, but maybe the fall didn’t kill him and somebody fished him out of the river. That was it. Kyle probably paralyzed himself with the fall and now he was in the hospital. That’s why he couldn’t move either.

Slowly, Kyle’s blue eyes fluttered open. It took a moment for his pupils to adjust to the light, but when they did, the sights astounded him. Above him were a set of lights that beamed down upon him. All around this circular room was all manner of lab equipment that he recognized from his time in his college science labs. Directly in front of him were computers built directly into white tiled floors and walls. Beyond the computers, a window gave a view of the outside world. World, however, wasn’t the best choice of words. Instead of a blue sky or green grass, little blips of light mixed with the inky blackness of space.

And then Kyle’s eyes locked on to the owners of the voices. There were three figures standing before him, and boy were they figures. While all three were shaped like female humans, they were most definitely not human. The tallest of the three stood at an easy 6 feet tall, easily dwarfing the 5 ft 5 inches Kyle. Her skin was not even skin at all. Instead, a viscous pink semifluid coalesced into a voluptuous womanly shape. Her hair was more of the same goop that was set back in a cute ponytail. The only article of clothing covering her curves was a white lab coat that was entirely unbuttoned. In her hands was a clipboard with a depiction of a featureless human on it. Which she eyed with green-colored orbs that sat where her eyes would be.

The woman to the right was shorter than the first, but still stood a few inches taller than Kyle. Her skin was actually skin and a beautiful blue to boot. Her purple hair fell down her back in waves but failed to cover her pointy ears. Her tube top did very little to support or cover her tremendous milkers, each one being slightly larger than Kyle’s own head.. Even her thong barely contained her thighs. Her face lit up with excitement, nearly closing her surprisingly human purple eyes.

The smallest of the bunch still matched Kyle in his height, but her body was much curvier than the slim, muscle less boy. Her tan skin was a stark contrast to the sky blue bob cut that sat atop her head. Her lower body, was much less human, however. Instead of humanoid legs, hers featured backwards knees, more akin to an insect or cheetah, and with feed split into two sharp front toes and one in back. Jutting right above her wide rear end was a long tail that become bushy with some sort of either bristles or feathers halfway down it. This being took a step back when she saw Kyle open his eyes, locking onto him with her magnificent yellow ones.

“Where am I!?” Kyle shouted as he tried to back up. Something, however stopped his movement. The cold sensation that he felt earlier was a metal slab that his back was against. Kyle sat in a, not entirely uncomfortable, metal chair. Both arms were strapped to the arm rests and his legs were similarly bound to the blocky chair legs. It was at this moment he realized; he was completely nude. His member hung limply against the cold iron. Kyle immediately blushed and tried to cover himself in front of these otherworldly beauties, but the restraints stopped him cold.

“Oh, please do not be alarmed.” The blue skinned woman spoke in a motherly voice. “We mean you no harm. You are currently aboard our space craft.”

“Spacecraft?” It stuck Kyle like the rocks he was supposed to scatter himself across. “You’re aliens! Please don’t probe me!” His rear end clenched at the thought.

The shorter one spoke in a younger voice, “Don’t worry, cutie. We aren’t going to probe you…unless you want.” She grinned cheekily.

“Now, girls. You’re scaring the poor boy.” The gooey lab coat one stopped her compatriots with a deadpan response. “Please, allow me to explain. And do not worry. We do not mind that you are nude.”

“Please, do explain. Also, how are we speaking right now?”

“Our ship has a universal translator. But, allow me to begin. My name, in your tongue, is Shera. I am a Gorbin, a species made of sodium borax. I believe you humans call it slime. This is Urisa. As you can tell by her ears, she is similar to the mythological race, elves. And the short one is Li”vet. She is a kinisimos. We have been keeping an eye on you for a long time now, Kyle.”

Kyle clenched his thighs, trying to settle down his why boner, “You’ve been keeping an eye on me? Why?”

Shera walked, or rather, slid, towards a monitor nearby and punched in a few numbers. Projected on the window to space was what appeared to be an engine with a rather low fuel level.

“It is quite a sad story.” Urisa continued. “All of our races are effectively immortal, but due to galactic wars, we are some of the few remaining members. We each found each other drifting through space and managed to repair this ship for our purposes of travel. Li”vet here actually found a source of fuel for us that helps with processing solar power.”

Li”vet grinned even wider now, flicking her tail. Kyle had a thought but stuttered out the response.

“You-you don’t mean-“

Li”vet chuckled “I think you get it.”

“But why me? Surely there were much more acceptable men out there.”

Shera typed another command and the screen changed to a representation of the population of Earth. “Actually, no. There aren’t. We aren’t monsters, contrary to your culture’s beliefs. We agreed that anybody we “abduct” had to fall under a specific set of guidelines. They could not have any living family members, they could not have any meaningful relationships, and they had to be a willing participant. There are very few people who would fill those criteria.

Kyle gulped. This was surreal. All those late nights trolling through image sites to satiate his carnal needs was actually helpful to these spacefaring women. It’s not like he needed to be back on Earth. If anything, he was happy to be off that god forsaken planet. But the thought of being a plaything scared him slightly. His manhood twitched, giving away his subconscious thoughts.

Urisa stroked Kyle’s cheek with her soft hands, “I know this can be a tough decision. How about this? Stay with us for 24 of your earth hours. If you don’t like it by the end, we’ll wipe your memories and send you back. If you do want to stay, we can grant you a life with us.”

Kyle bit his lip. His body shivered in fear and anticipation, but the deal was good, “Ok. I’ll try it for 24 hours and then I’ll decide. I can’t die like this, can I?”

Li”vet clapped her hands together, “Of course not, silly. The room is calculated to only dish out what you can take. I would never want to cause harm to you.”

The tan alien hopped over to a different console, closer to Kyle this time, and punched in a few keys. The chair Kyle was strapped to lifted and morphed in shape. The solid melted into a liquid before reforming into a solid and placing Kyle in a different position. Now he was on his knees, spread slightly farther than his shoulders. Soft straps held his calves in place on the equally soft cushion. His arms stretched high above his head with a ropey piece of soft liquid metal stretching from the base and acting as handcuffs. They were spread just far enough apart for his head to have its full range of motion.

Kyle’s thin body hung limply, but his manhood began to rise just a bit. Li”vet took notice and giggled at the sight.

“You ready?”

“No.” Kyle whimpered.

“Too bad.” Li”vet tapped one final button on the keyboard before stepping back to watch her invention go to work.

It started small at first. Kyle couldn’t see, but out of the ground rose two rollers covered in blue fur. He could hear them whir to life however and already tried escaping his bonds. The machine noticed this and extended more tendrils, wrapping them around his toes and pulling his feet taut. Without giving Kyle time to prepare, the rollers attacked.

“Hehehehehehehehe!” Kyle giggled away. The rollers gently slid up and down his soles, gently caressing them with light, feathery touches. It wasn’t enough to send him reeling, but it did tickle more than he expected. Each roller moved at different speeds and intervals, keeping him from getting used to them. Minutes passed as Kyle laughed away.

Kyle’s watched as Shera scribbled something down on her clipboard. Slowly, Shera lurched forward, drawing ever closer to Kyle. Her gooey legs meshed with the floor, forcing her to slide instead of walk. Kneeling down, Shera took a close look at Kyle’s man parts, which were at half-mast now. His face turned even more red as this beautiful slime woman examined him with scientific disassociation. One of her hands reached forward, gently fondling Kyle’s sack. Her other hand lightly trailed a finger up the underside of his manhood. Immediately, Kyle stood erect, more embarrassed than he had ever been in his life.

Shera, seeing this, rose seductively upwards, making sure to run her entire, gooey body across Kyle’s. Her lips drew ever closer to his ears, giving the lobe a quick lick before whispering.

“Don’t worry, you’ll get to have your fun.” Shera drew away, smiled, then turned to Li”vet. “Turn it up to max. I need to take some more readings.”

“HeheheheMaxhehehe!?” Kyle sputtered out before returning to his melodious giggles.

Li”vet complied, punching in even more numbers on the computer. Not only did the restraints morph, but holes in the floor and ceiling also opened up, dropping all manner of tools. Kyle’s eyes shot open in fear and anticipation. This was something he thought he could only imagine. Only in his wildest dreams would he be tickled beyond belief, but now, he was being scientifically observed by three beautiful aliens while he was about to be tickled out of his mind. Kyle took a deep breath and prepared for both his worse fear and greatest fantasy.

“NYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Kyle half laughed half screamed as the chair attacked. The rollers on his feet kicked into high gear, digging a tad harder in and speeding up. Shockwaves rippled through his feet, completely defenseless to the fluffy attack. Attack the base and in between his toes were tiny vibrating triangles. He wasn’t even able to scrunch his toes to defend himself.

Two soft hands gripped his knees, biting them as if they were horses. His thighs shook and twisted in a feeble attempt to escape the dastardly claws. His tummy, pulled taut was being harassed by another fuzzy roller, this time traveling up and down, making sure that no square inch of his flat stomach was safe. Little mouths with blunt teeth nibbled at the little section right above his hips. Even with the limited shaking he could manage, none of it helped to defend him. Even further up, his ribs weren’t safe either. From the ceiling feel a claw-like machine that wrapped around Kyle’s torso. With enough force to send him into hysterics, but not enough to hurt, pistons with blunt ends poked on and in between each rib. But the ship didn’t forget about his armpits. At one point, Kyle planned on joining the swim team, so, in preparation, he shaved his entire body. Even after getting rejected, he still continued to shave, as it was just easier. Due to the lack of hair, the organic tentacles with brushes at the end had an easy time forcing laughter out of Kyle. It was a million microfibers, all assaulting his armpits without mercy. While this didn’t tickle as much as turn him on, two mouths formed out of the liquid material of the chair, licked and nibbled at his ears. Kyle’s face was beat red with, laughter, arousal, and embarrassment all at once.

“NOHOHOHOHO! NOTTHERE! STAAHAHAHAHAHAP!” Kyle begged as he devolved into raucous laughter and screams. The worst part wasn’t the ribs, the armpits, or even the feet. As his legs were slightly spread, he was easy prey for another assortment of tools. Two velvety hands rose from the ground, gripping his inner thighs, right wear the cheeks connect to the thighs. At the same time, a single tentacle positioned itself right where Kyle’s sack connected to his taint. The tentacle vibrated at a remarkable speed and applied just enough pressure to send tears flowing down Kyle’s shut eyes.

Kyle screamed, laughed, cried, and begged for the tickling to stop. His body shivered as he tried to escape, but the morphing chair was too good of a restraint. There was nothing Kyle could do but kneel there and laugh. Despite the pleading and tears, despite how on fire his nerves were, Kyle did not actually want it to end. Laughter was something that had not visited him in years, and this was the first time in a long time that he truly had endorphins flowing, even if it was forced.

“WAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA! NONONOMORE! HAHAHAHAHA!” Sweat fell from Kyle’s reddened body. His member was fully erect now, almost to a painful degree. Of course, it had already been an hour of blissful torture. Kyle wheezed and laughed, but the chair was eerily accurate with only keeping him at his limit but never going over.

Two hours passed and Kyle’s torture continued. Desensitization wasn’t even a word for him at this point. The chair kept this alternating by sometimes stopping and starting different tickle tools so that his body never grew bored.

Urisa tapped Shera on the shoulder, “Are you sure he’s okay. He’s been going for a while.”

Shera looked at her clipboard. Filled to the brim with notes on all the tickle spots on Kyle’s body. She also checked the computer behind her, reading the notations traveling across her screen.

“Actually, the chair says he’s enjoying it. Although, I do think it's time he gets a little help.”

Shera raised her eyebrows at Li”vet, who caught the signal. The alien quickly punched in more commands and spun in her chair with a lascivious grin. From the ceiling, three more devices dropped. One was a ring filled in soft bristles. The other two looked like miniature floor buffers with the same white bristles. They each descended on Kyle.

“I told you you’d get your fun.” Shera said with a wink.

One buffer moved to the bottom of Kyle’s sack, spinning at a rate that did not hurt, but tickled immensely. The ring latched itself onto his hardened shaft, spinning and pumping at the same time. The other buffer moved to his second head and went to work there. All the while, none of the other tools slowed down their assault. Kyle’s mind went blank. The added stimulus was too much. He screamed and begged for it to stop, but would immediately switch back to begging for it not to stop. His guffaws mixed with moans, unsure of which one to do. This was his fantasy, to be tickled to orgasm. Thirty minutes passed with this torture, Kyle cackling like a mad man the entire time, that was until he felt it begin. As if the machine knew, it rubbed Kyle in just the right way. He unleashed the biggest load of his entire life. The buffer on his glans sucked it up into a tube it was connected to.

“I CAME, I CAME!” Kyle screamed. “You can stop now!”

But the chair tickled on. Kyle was even more sensitive than before, rocketing his nerves to even higher levels. Tears streamed down Kyle’s laughing face as the machine on his cock refused to stop. It was too much to bear for poor Kyle.

“MAKE IT STAAAAAHAHAHP! AH AHA AH AAAAHHH!” Kyle’s begging mixed with more moans and laughter. “STAHPSTAHPSTAPHAHAHAHA! YOUHAVEENOUGH!”

Shera looked at her computer monitor and turned back with a smirk, “Oh, we’ve had enough for about an hour now. But…I think we’ll let you have your fun for a while. It’s just so cute how sensitive you are.”

Kyle screamed, begged, and laughed for another hour as the soulless machine teased away. The tools on his crotch no longer felt sensual. Now, there was only tickles. Kyle’s tongue hung from his jaw, his mouth unable to close due to the chair milking his joyous laughter for everything that he was worth. The sweat dripping down his slender form made the tickling even more intense. Every ten minutes, as if on cue, The machine would let Kyle cum, guzzling his baby batter up, but never stopping or even slowing down.
After another hour, the stimulus became too much for Kyle and the chair sensed this. Slowly, all the tools returned to their respective holes or morphed back into the gelatinous chair. The restraints released, but, with no energy to stop himself, Kyle plummeted towards the floor. Urisa was there to catch him, allowing Kyle to faceplant directly into her massive blue bosom.

With a motherly hand, Urisa stroked Kyle’s hair, “Such a good boy. Did you have fun?”

Kyle buried his face deeper, his shivering body coming down from the stimulus. He managed to ever so slightly, nod.

“I’m so happy.” Urisa kissed Kyle on the top of his head. “After that, do you want to stay with us?”

Once again Kyle nodded. There was nothing he wanted more than to be the engine for these beautiful extraterrestrial’s space craft. To spend every day being tickled beyond belief was now his life, and maybe even eternity.

Urisa felt Kyle’s body go limp in hers, signaling that he had passed out. She gingerly picked him up and carried him to a door at the backend of the room. Eventually traveling down hallways before placing Kyle in the bed of his new quarters.

Part 2: https://www.ticklingforum.com/showt...Laughing-Engine-2-(AlienF-M-little-Machine-M)

Last edited:
Fine story! I envy him!:devil:

Welcome to the TMF, FantasyLaughs, and congratulations on making your first post. :D
This is a wonderful place. Have fun here.

Thank you. I envy him too. I've had this story in my head since 2012. Happy to finally write it. Thank you for welcoming me as well.

A delightful story, thanks for sharing! I look forward to the "more parts coming soon".

One suggestion though: it would be a lot easier to read if you include an extra line break between paragraphs. Currently it looks like a wall of text and my brain stutters when I try to parse it. (I'm guessing you wrote it in a word doc that had automatic indents, or bigger line breaks at the end of a paragraph or something, but that doesn't carry over onto this website.)

Thank you for the heads up. I will definitely fix that in the next stories. Is it possible for me to go into the post and fix that here as edit or would I just have to repost.

I have to say, I find this to be a very promising start. I look forward to seeing the second part.

Thank you for the heads up. I will definitely fix that in the next stories. Is it possible for me to go into the post and fix that here as edit or would I just have to repost.

Yeah, you should see an 'Edit Post' option at the bottom of each of your posts. Click it, and you should be able to make whatever changes you want.

Edit: just did it to this reply :)

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back