• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Maybe I just need a camera man (tickle session shots taken with Canon rebel t7)

HyenaHarry

TMF Novice
Because of goofs like this one :omg:
View attachment 705861

The rest of these turns out ok though...still editing but hope you all can enjoy somewhat

View attachment 705862
View attachment 705863
View attachment 705864
View attachment 705865

Pics were taken on my Canon t7 rebel. The above were screenshots from a clip hence the quality (I'm still trying to figure out decent video settings though maybe the rebel t7 is just too basic of a camera?)

Still shots below are clearer:
View attachment IMG_1675.jpg
View attachment IMG_1680.jpg
View attachment IMG_1688.jpg
View attachment IMG_1686.jpg

you get the idea.

Any advice on reducing ISO noise in video settings while retaining focus on ticklish flailing subjects??
I imagine any insight on sport photography might help so I'm looking into that (endurance tickling is a sport itself after all)!

P.S. We did use natural lighting despite a few neighbors walking by the window several times lol.

i hope i am not out of line, but you are a very attractive lady!
i am envious of your tickler.
hope you have fun.

steve

Better lighting and setting the camera white balance would greatly improve the image quality.

50mm lens with an aperture that goes at least to 2.8 for good depth if field shots. Youll have to physically move around since there is no zoom on it but your feet portraits will come out awesome. Use F11 on the same lens or any zoom lens for shots that include both the feet and the face. Adjust your f stops from there as you feel fit. Also setting your camera on "aperture priority" mode will help a lot too as it will automatically make adjustments to shutter speed and film speed based off your aperture setting.

Getting a lighting kit would do wonders for you. Natural lighting is great but if not bright enough your film speed will auto adjust and you'll get grainy photos. Make sure your fil speed stays under 1600 as this is where grain begins. Under 800 is much better.

If a light kit is not an option, then using a flash mounted on the camera works but DONT point it indirectly at what you're shooting. Point the flash up and bounce the light off the ceiling.

Some of these tricks helped me in the past and I hope they help you.

Thirding the lighting advice.

You can get a decent ring light for like $90 off of Amazon, and they're amazing for getting even coverage of motel rooms and other small spaces with almost zero shadowing.

Because of goofs like this one :omg:
View attachment 705861

The rest of these turns out ok though...still editing but hope you all can enjoy somewhat

View attachment 705862
View attachment 705863
View attachment 705864
View attachment 705865

Pics were taken on my Canon t7 rebel. The above were screenshots from a clip hence the quality (I'm still trying to figure out decent video settings though maybe the rebel t7 is just too basic of a camera?)

Still shots below are clearer:
View attachment 705866
View attachment 705867
View attachment 705868
View attachment 705869

you get the idea.

Any advice on reducing ISO noise in video settings while retaining focus on ticklish flailing subjects??
I imagine any insight on sport photography might help so I'm looking into that (endurance tickling is a sport itself after all)!

P.S. We did use natural lighting despite a few neighbors walking by the window several times lol.

As others have said, use lighting so you can reduce the ISO to a level where it won't produce so much noise. Look up the 'native' ISO for your camera and try to use that if you can - more light means you can lower the ISO to where you want it to be. The other main issue is that the shots seem a little out of focus. Better to go with a higher aperture so that you a larger focal area to start with and then focus carefully, thinking about movement. With this type of shot, the feet will go in and out of focus as they move backwards and forwards, so unless you have some sort of tracking focus on your camera, you'd get a better result by just changing the angle slightly to more of a side view. Less depth means more of your subject will stay in focus.

50mm lens with an aperture that goes at least to 2.8 for good depth if field shots. Youll have to physically move around since there is no zoom on it but your feet portraits will come out awesome. Use F11 on the same lens or any zoom lens for shots that include both the feet and the face. Adjust your f stops from there as you feel fit. Also setting your camera on "aperture priority" mode will help a lot too as it will automatically make adjustments to shutter speed and film speed based off your aperture setting.

Getting a lighting kit would do wonders for you. Natural lighting is great but if not bright enough your film speed will auto adjust and you'll get grainy photos. Make sure your fil speed stays under 1600 as this is where grain begins. Under 800 is much better.

If a light kit is not an option, then using a flash mounted on the camera works but DONT point it indirectly at what you're shooting. Point the flash up and bounce the light off the ceiling.

Some of these tricks helped me in the past and I hope they help you.

I've been considering getting a faster lens and I think this comment just sold it. In the meantime, I think I will explore aperture priority mode a bit more (and then study subsequent photos) to get a better grip on appropriate field of view.

Wow...that light bouncing advice is brilliant! Thank you

Better lighting and setting the camera white balance would greatly improve the image quality.

I know you know what you're talking about (was a big fan of your old studio by the way)! White balance is also something I'll practice adjusting

As others have said, use lighting so you can reduce the ISO to a level where it won't produce so much noise. Look up the 'native' ISO for your camera and try to use that if you can - more light means you can lower the ISO to where you want it to be. The other main issue is that the shots seem a little out of focus. Better to go with a higher aperture so that you a larger focal area to start with and then focus carefully, thinking about movement. With this type of shot, the feet will go in and out of focus as they move backwards and forwards, so unless you have some sort of tracking focus on your camera, you'd get a better result by just changing the angle slightly to more of a side view. Less depth means more of your subject will stay in focus.

It's true, the Rebel t7 doesn't have the best video autofocus to begin with (I've found out while researching native ISO). I will indeed try using a higher aperture; I enjoy the Bokeh effect but I'd hate to lose subject sharpness in pursuing that.

Not gonna lie, as a longtime fan, I feel a little starstruck by your response! I definitely feel like your photography is what one should aspire towards (fetish and otherwise). Your comment about simply changing angles to adjust depth just made a lightbulb go off in my head.

Thank you all for your constructive responses! Better lighting/ lower ISO was certainly main takeaway here.

Just getting my feet wet (no pun intended) with this certainly gives me more appreciation for the literal efforts behind the scenes.

i hope i am not out of line, but you are a very attractive lady!
i am envious of your tickler.
hope you have fun.

steve

Not out of line...just erroneous? lol I'm a guy. I was sure the "Harry" in my name would give it away but, no harm done Steve. Indeed, we did have fun :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back