• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

There was a controversial drawing In here…

Toesheldback

TMF Master
I think it was posted maybe 4 or 5 years ago. It was an ink drawing depicting two bound females, and a handful of shadow organization men standing over the top of them. One girl had one of those ring gags in her mouth, while the other had one of the men standing over the top of her getting ready to fit one on her.

I think both girls had other girls tickling their feet with brushes and they were in distressful laughter. The only conversation the one girl still not gagged said “why are you doing this?” and the man getting ready to gag her said “because we can”.

It was controversial because the men standing over the girls had their cocks out and were masturbating on the girls’ faces. The artwork was really well done, and the subject matter was of course edgy as hell. I always wondered if it was eventually taken down here. I checked out of that thread after a couple of pages and it was still going strong.

Would love to hear about the backstory and what happened after all of these years.

If it's the one I'm thinking of, that piece was drawn by Briel a loooonnnngggg time ago.

They have quite a bit more content being released on a regular basis via Patreon & DeviantArt

I think the reason it was “controversial” was because the girls depicted were, or looked a lot like, Disney characters from “Frozen”. I believe at the time, Anna was still canonically a minor.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back