• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Video suggestion request: /f feet where Lee loves it

saratk

TMF Master
What are some suggestions of videos where it’s /f foot tickling where the Lee is clearly enjoying it. Either says so, gets aroused just by the ticking etc.

Bonus if: face is seen, nylons, video available for free somewhere

I've worked with a lot of models who enjoyed it, but the best of the most recent examples is Jennifer. A lady-friend of mine watched one of her clips and then turned to me and said, "how have you not hooked up with this chick yet?".

"Jennifer's Body" is mostly nylons.

video available for free somewhere

bruh

Any Tickle Abuse clip with Dancer Diane. She seems so excited and turned on by any foot tickling!

Makenna from Tickle Town didn't seem to hate it. And there have been a few Tickle Room lees who seemed to like it and even get turned on. Don't know her name, but a dark haired lee who was a long-time friend of the tickler seemed to be fighting the devil of "love it/hate it".

Wonderful question! The more the lee loves it, the better for me. But to help me recommend better, what sort of reactions do you prefer? A few kinds leap to mind, which seem different (to me at least):
1) pure fun - she's super ticklish and laughing in delight, so both lee and ler want more
2) ticklish turn-on - focus is tickling but amidst the laughter she's getting aroused too
3) ticklish O - she orgasms during tickling (with or w/o other stimulation)
4) ticklish pleasure - she loves being tickled so much she reacts more like sensual massage, not much laughing

The second kind directly seems to fit. Are any others of interest too?

It’s so nice when a lee is ticklish but also into it! :yayzorz:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back