• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hey producers and/or techies...what's a good C4S alternative?

quinn65

Verified
I should start by saying I'm a bit of a technology idiot. But as more of a PG-rated tickle fetish producer who is done using Clips4Sale as my platform, I don't think I'm alone in this ask.

I get why C4S is more difficult to use and I take no issue with it; their rules and precautions are just overkill for the type and volume of content I produce.

I looked at genuinetickling.com but they don't seem to have a way for me to upload videos (do they?). I think I'd need to host the clips myself, which I could maybe do on something like Mediafire, but beyond that I get a little wobbly on the rest of the process.

Then there's OnlyFans, Patreon, etc. but I'm not sure I generate a sufficient volume of content to make a subscription worth it. I might put out a half dozen videos a year, tops.

Another option appears to be someplace like Iwantclips or ManyVids, which appear to do more or less what C4S does but maybe with less hassle.

I'm even open to building my own website but it would have to be fairly straightforward.

If anyone out there has the tech chops or personal experience to offer some advice, I would really appreciate it...looks like I may have a couple of new shoots coming along this month!

Thanks,
-Q.

their rules and precautions are just overkill for the type and volume of content I produce.

You have a problem providing signed consent forms and proof of age? Really? I'm giving you the side-eye already.

I looked at genuinetickling.com but they don't seem to have a way for me to upload videos (do they?).

They do. Their interface is absolute shit, but they host the videos for you. Fortunately Kingmaker is a helpful fellow and if you have issues, E-mail him and he'll sort it out.

Then there's OnlyFans, Patreon, etc. but I'm not sure I generate a sufficient volume of content to make a subscription worth it. I might put out a half dozen videos a year, tops.

OnlyFans is over-saturated and yes, if you don't put out a constant stream of daily content, your subscribers will bail. ManyVids and the like simply don't bring in much traffic, either. C4S is where it's at for me, always has been.

Another option appears to be someplace like Iwantclips or ManyVids, which appear to do more or less what C4S does but maybe with less hassle.

If by "hassle" you mean proving your models are of age and have consented to be in your videos, then I have bad news for you. Every adult hosting service now requires this, including IWantClips, ManyVids, and others. You're not getting around it.

You have a problem providing signed consent forms and proof of age? Really?

Not at all, it's my models who are uncomfortable with it.

Even before consent forms and proof of age, I would never shoot with a minor and I would immediately pull down any video at a model's request. I have a sizable library of material from 10+ years ago that I could post but won't simply because I'm only about 80% sure there's consent where I've lost touch with the models.

I totally support the big platforms enforcing strict requirements and I applaud them for it. Not looking for a debate. My alternative will be to find a more casual site that probably gets less traffic, or just not share content.

Sounds like genuinetickling might be a contender, thanks. I'll take another look.

-Q.

Last edited:
For full disclosure, GenuineTickling is a decent C4S alternative, but the guy running things over there has had a couple of fairly public customer service issues here where he didn't come across the best.

Just some food for thought.

For full disclosure, GenuineTickling is a decent C4S alternative, but the guy running things over there has had a couple of fairly public customer service issues here where he didn't come across the best.

Just some food for thought.

Thanks rally, I wasn't aware. Any more background on this? I'm about to sign up with them.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back