• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My fiancee is also air ticklish. :)

Wesker28

2nd Level Orange Feather
Yes I decided to try something different this time.

I was giving my beautiful asian girl morning tickles as usual. I found once again I could tickle her foot just from poking it. This time however I locked her feet under my arms of which she said "what are you doing?" "Hmmm nothing" I teased. Then I wiggled my fingers under her feet not touching them and she couldn't help but burst out gigglig and squirming. "What I asked, don't tell me that tickles?" She just lay there unable to get the words out only laugh as usual. I threw in a few side pokes and underarm scratches to add to it. ;)

Then I said "oooh what will do you when I really tickle you?"
I kept the mental air tickling of her barefeet going.

Then I said "I bet this will really tickle won't it." Then let my fingers finally touch her soles and she went nuts. I did it again the day after too. I will have to try it from head to toe next time. :)

I have definately discovered a new way of making it tickle even more now it would seem. It just goes to show by mentally teasing your partner the threat of a tickle will make the actual tickle even more ticklish. :)

I used that Shea butter on her feet again too which also definately adds to the skin sensitivity and makes her feet more ticklIsh.

Sigh I love my fiancee :)

I’ve had similar reactions from my wife. I was across the room and walked toward her with my arms out for a hug, she immediately clamped her arms down to her sides with a “NO!”

It's great isn't it, it definately makes the final impact more ticklish. :)

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back