• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

CJ Perry aka Lana

Etienne2021

TMF Regular
I asked how ticklish her feet are on her BrandArmy, and she said "I would say the normal amount?"
C-J--Perry-Feet-5167665.jpgC-J--Perry-Feet-3480852.jpgC-J--Perry-Feet-2947297.jpg

Last edited:
It's BrandArmy, it has the same sharing policies has OnlyFans. The only proof you're getting is me typing her response from my DMs.

She actually tickled herself in cameo and admitted she's really really ticklish, especially on her feet.

I have long ceased to believe people on the Internet, and do not believe such posts without evidence.

I have long ceased to believe people on the Internet, and do not believe such posts without evidence.

Posts like this is just one reason why I haven’t posted a single confirmation I’ve acquired from OnlyFans or BrandArmy…

Posts like this is just one reason why I haven’t posted a single confirmation I’ve acquired from OnlyFans or BrandArmy…

can always make Screen-Recorders and upload them to VK, the policy of OnlyFans or BrandArmy will not affect this

Does she post feet stuff on there? Trying to decide whether it’s worth it to subscribe or not.

can always make Screen-Recorders and upload them to VK, the policy of OnlyFans or BrandArmy will not affect this

Yes it will, sharing it in any way will effect this.

Plus it’s also against TMF rules to post content from OnlyFans, BrandArmy and sites like that.

Yes it will, sharing it in any way will effect this.

Plus it’s also against TMF rules to post content from OnlyFans, BrandArmy and sites like that.

but you can leave screenshots from OnlyFans, BrandArmy on VK and take screenshots of the site from VK and move them to another site, hide the site names, you can always find a loophole how to do it

but you can leave screenshots from OnlyFans, BrandArmy on VK and take screenshots of the site from VK and move them to another site, hide the site names, you can always find a loophole how to do it

It doesn’t matter where you host them, it’s still a breach of privacy. OnlyFans and BrandArmy are personal and private pages. Any content that comes from them is a breach, there is no loophole, if you upload them to VK and post them on here you’re still posting private content on here, it will still have the “OnlyFans” watermark on the video or picture. It is illegal to post it in any form, no matter who hosts it

And as I said it’s also against TMF rules so what’s the point in posting it here anyway when the mods will remove it? If you’re so desperate for content I’ll gladly link you to all the OnlyFans accounts I have so that you can sign up and get the confirmations yourself

There are some vids of her out there getting chiropractic where her being very ticklish is admitted and discussed

Same honestly, can't believe anything here honestly.

Why would we post proof that's been paid for if that's how you act. I honestly don't care what you believe. I've got the video and know the truth, you can deny whatever you want. All you're doing is denying anyone the chance of seeing it.

It doesn’t matter where you host them, it’s still a breach of privacy. OnlyFans and BrandArmy are personal and private pages. Any content that comes from them is a breach, there is no loophole, if you upload them to VK and post them on here you’re still posting private content on here, it will still have the “OnlyFans” watermark on the video or picture. It is illegal to post it in any form, no matter who hosts it

And as I said it’s also against TMF rules so what’s the point in posting it here anyway when the mods will remove it? If you’re so desperate for content I’ll gladly link you to all the OnlyFans accounts I have so that you can sign up and get the confirmations yourself

it was not fair to delete my comment where I just want to know the truth

Why would we post proof that's been paid for if that's how you act. I honestly don't care what you believe. I've got the video and know the truth, you can deny whatever you want. All you're doing is denying anyone the chance of seeing it.

because I think that instead of the truth, people tell their fantasies, and just lie to people

because I think that instead of the truth, people tell their fantasies, and just lie to people

Believe what you want, I've got the video and a select few have seen it and can confirm. I really don't care less what you tell yourself. It's real, no amount of you saying otherwise makes it any less so, but it makes certain I'm not sharing it

Thank you for confirming her ticklishness for us. Let me say, damn does she have some high arches. Also idk if it's just how her feet look or what but the pads of her feet (the balls of her feet) look kinda rough. It could just be how her feet look but who knows.

Anyway, this is in NO WAY a criticism or insult of OP, but her answer leaves a lot to be desired. I mean what exactly is "the normal amount" in regards to her ticklishness. I Mena how do you classify, quantify, and qualify a normal level if ticklishness? How does one who is "normal ticklish" react as opposed to someone who isn't?

And everyone has their own definition of normal. I mean, to her, normal could be the occasional flex of her toes or something. Or maybe she's barely ticklish at all and that's normal. I mean we really got nothing from her answer other than that she is ticklish.

Again, not criticizing OP. Just saying her answer is kinda lame. I totally get it. I've asked my fair share if celebs on Cameo, and their answers have been total doo doo. Sometimes you don't always get a great answer. But an answer we got.

it was not fair to delete my comment where I just want to know the truth

The mods deleted your comment, they deleted a lot of comments.m

Saying that’s not fair is hypocritical on your part, what isn’t fair is you harassing the OP for proof when he doesn’t owe you anything. That’s what isn’t fair

Anyways I believe the OP

As for the other thing, nobody can classify what “The normal amount” is but isn’t that the same for almost every answer? When people say “a lot”, what is a lot to some may not be to others. Even the word “very” is the same or “a little bit”. Truth be told everyone’s definition of those answers could be different. Saying “the normal amount” is a confirmation, she didn’t say no, or not really. Let’s just take it lol

If these were tweets or IG dms those would be easier to share since there's no potential consequences in sharing those, it's not just about money. Post on reddit have been removed for sharing anything from OnlyFans and sites like it. Many have tried getting confirmations from tweets and iG and they rarely, if ever, work. The Q&A on IG stories seem to have been the better option at some point. Cameo was fun, but some idiot decided to upload the videos to their IG and tag the celebrities which is why we can't do that anymore.

Those are the main reasons why I never shared this compilation video that was uploaded on YouTube where Melina from WWE spoke on how ticklish she was multiple times, the majority of the clips were from her Pateron she had at the time with a few from Cameo, and I'm sure the Pateron videos were the reason the video was taken down, even some Cameo videos have been deleted or removed from YouTube from a channel that was requesting Cameos asking celebrities to show their feet or what their feet smelled like. She also has been confirmed 3 times so it didn't seem necessary.

As for Lana's response, it's not the best but it is a confirmation. If I knew she was already confirmed, and admitted to being very ticklish all over, I wouldn't have even DMed her on her fansite. lol The usual amount leaves much to interpretation, but she's already said she was very ticklish on her feet.

if you don't like, don't trust the responses because we're all "liars" living in a "fantasy land", you can always DM these women yourself. You can easily wait for a sale on OFs where the women charge significantly less joining there page, sometimes they're even free.

It really saddens me that we are supposed to be talking about something fun like tickling and it has devolved into name calling and fighting.

Can we get back on topic?

I deleted another round of insults and attacks, and have banned the troublemaker from this forum. Sorry for the headaches, and thanks to the person who reported it for letting me know this was going on :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back