• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lee's for a tickle fetish video game

anchientstar

Hey all,

Just sending out the feelers as this has only just started development. BUT, I'm wanting to create a tickling mobile game that runs similarly to "Make her Laugh". This means I'll be filming people who will be shown on this application.

Just seeing if there are people interested in being Lee's for this shoot who are based in SYD or CAN to be apart of this. (Depending on our research, potentially male models to but for now just females).

Just seeing if people are interested. We aren't expecting any shooting for at least another few months or even next year, But just wanted to reach out and see if we had anyone interested.

Feel free to DM me for contact details if you dont wish to comment down here.

Kind regards,
Toby :)

Wouldn't surprise me if you can scrounge up a few lees. People seem to be willing to work with people who are respectful and mature. Kiki, the main lee in my videos, might be interested at some point. She's in Sydney.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back