• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Here's how this M lets other M's know passively he's into tickling...

kucheeku

TMF Master
ticklefight.jpg

My newest T-shirt. This is my way of letting other men know I'm into tickling, or at least, open to the idea of talking about it. From all of the "tickle"-based shirts I've worn, I've not had any negative comments regarding any of them. In fact, one young driver gave me the thumbs up and a laughing smile.

Did wearing a tickle-related tshirt ever lead to a conversation with anybody truely interested in tickling? Cool idea in any case!

Did wearing a tickle-related tshirt ever lead to a conversation with anybody truely interested in tickling? Cool idea in any case!

The shirts have not, as of yet. The one above I received the same day I took the photo. I've been wearing the shirts in public, but need to narrow and concentrate my viewing audience for approaches. For instance, going out to barcades, the lakefront, etc.

Here's a little followup to wearing the "Tickle Fight" T-shirt:

I've worn it out in public a few times already, mostly getting very little notice. I was out at the lake and a young man walking his baby in a stroller did take a long hard look while walking past, but did not stop nor ask anything.

Yesterday, just as I was about to leave a supermarket, a short middle-aged handsome fellow turned and said "I was going to tickle you, but..." I laughed in response. He laughed and said, "I love that shirt!" I will certain be back, as I know he works there (I think he's an assistant manager).

No negative responses to the shirt as of yet.

You can find the shirts at cafepress.com

One shirt has printed "Tickle Fight!" on the front with two outstretched hands ready to tickle.
Another shirt I have has the British cartoon character "Mr. Tickle" on the front.
The final one I have is a sweatshirt that reads "If you mess with me, I will tickle you"

Do a general search on the site for tickle and you will find a lot of entries.

You can also get a lot of Tword themed shorts from wish :)
Most people aren’t into the Tword like us I think…. But for sure if you’re in the same room as someone who is into it… they will definitively come to attention :p

Wore the "Tickle Fight!" T-shirt the other day and made one man's jaw drop and go google-eyed. Another woman told me she loves the shirt.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back