• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TICKLINGTOUCH: PRISON TICKLE PUNISHMENT: 2HR+ FEATURE VIDEO

CeciTheTickler

TMF Expert
Hello TMFers!

GTK here popping in as a guest poster to detail an exciting development at Ceci's Tickling Touch store.

A few months ago Ceci and I were discussing how she could incorporate some fun themes into her videos, and the conversation turned to how the great Tickling Paradise used to do things back in the day. Long feature length videos with a given theme, with lots of models being tickled in costume, and fans able to buy a long video at a reasonable price.

Ceci is then now super pleased to share with you the first of these feature length costume themed videos - PRISON TICKLE PUNISHMENT!

The video is around 2 hrs and 10 minutes long, incorporating EIGHT different scenes of merciless foot tickling (M/F, F/F and MF/FF) with the seven models in either orange jump suits or guard uniforms, taking turns in either the single or double vertical stocks.

Models in this video (in order of appearance) are: Aunt Sian, Angelica Mendez, Dori, Kelemna, Marilexy, Fabiola and Ceci (Fabiola, Marilexy and Ceci play guards, with the rest in orange prison jump suits). There is ruthless foot tickling across the board in this super long tickling epic.

All models are extremely foot ticklish (I should know, I was there tickling them mercilessly for the M/F portions of the videos!), and the overall vibe is just lots of fun as usual for Ceci's shoots. There is nylon tickling, bare foot tickling, two models tickled at once in the double stocks, fingers, feathers, electric brushes and many other devices used throughout on the helpless ticklish soles of the cast.

Pricing for over two hours of foot tickling fun will be $79.99 for the whole affair through C4S, or alternatively you can buy a copy directly from Ceci at a discounted price of $60 flat - an absolute bargain either way, I promise you.

Ceci will be releasing the full feature length film (AVAILABLE NOW!), and then over the course of the next few weeks she will release the individual scenes on C4S for those that just want to buy a particular scene. You can also email Ceci if you want to buy a scene directly from her too.

Preview for the full video with samples of all scenes can be found here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1X7ynQi0cHjfwL1HoIr62T2IBcWZNcAZx/view?usp=sharing

I hope this approach proves popular, as I know there is always a lot of nostalgic talk on here for exactly this type of thing, and this is Ceci's initial try at catering to some of that nostalgia - boat loads of merciless foot tickling in one long movie!

Hope you're all doing well!

GTK on behalf of Tickling Touch"

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/196107/tickling-touch

Attachments

• Foto 1 Video Prision 1906.jpg
    Foto 1 Video Prision 1906.jpg
    137.7 KB · Views: 326
  • Foto 2 Video Prision 1906.jpg
    Foto 2 Video Prision 1906.jpg
    136 KB · Views: 245
  • Foto 3 Video Prision 1906.jpg
    Foto 3 Video Prision 1906.jpg
    154.2 KB · Views: 268
great tickle feet tickle video cute idea all prisoners and guards need good tickling they could use a good laugh.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back