• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Caption Story (Sexual)

Volsung

Verified
Once in a while I'll run across a picture that inspires me to write a short tickle story. Here is one:

https://www.ticklingforum.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=660875&d=1626984936

He was just retired from teaching and was looking for a little extra pocket cash. He masturbated on a fairly regular basis, so he put two and two together and came up with the obvious solution. He would visit a sperm clinic. He hadn’t done this before so he spent some time and researched it to his satisfaction.

He drove up to the establishment in his white Jaguar convertible. The place looked professional, no loitering around the area. He took a deep breath, secured his car and went in.

A lovely young female in her late 30’s looked up from her receptionist’s desk and smiled at him. She glanced at the computer terminal in front of her and tapped a few keys on the keyboard.

“Um, Mr. Clarke for a…” She double checked the screen. “10:00am appointment.”

He smiled back and nodded.

“Fine, there’s a little bit of paperwork to fill out first, and then we can start the process.”

He looked over the long form and checked off the columns of check boxes. She took the form and looked it over.

“Everything seems to be in order, are you ready?”

With butterflies in his stomach, he forced a smile on his face and followed her to a darkly lit room. It wasn’t what he was expecting at all. He had envisioned a nice, sterile room all in white… this looked more like a man cave; there were several pictures of female nudes, hanging on the walls, a coffee table with nudie magazines, nearly covering it’s surface. He glanced at the wall with all the props on it. There was everything on the shelves that you would expect that would have come from a dungeon. He swallowed hard and cleared his throat.

But the most interesting thing in the room was a wooden platform that was centered in the middle of the room. There was a ladder next to it.

“The most important thing is to relax.” She said. “Care for a drink? Magazine?”

She caught him starring at the props wall.

“Drink?” She asked again. He shook his head an mumbled. “No… uh, no thanks.”

“How er, do I… “

She smiled up at him as she took him by the hand. “You leave every little thing up to me… I’ll take good care of you honey.”

She crouched down in front of him and fumbled with his pants zipper. He looked down at her and smiled. She reached in and fished out his penis.

“Mmmm… Lots of potential here, I think you’re gonna be a very good donator.” She grinned up at him, licking her lips. It was a strange feeling walking around with his cock hanging out of his pants. It didn’t help his situation very much. He gave her an apologetic look. She caught it.

“Oh don’t worry, that’s my job!”

She took him by the hand again and led him to the stairs, leading to the platform. He carefully climbed. On top of the plank was an oblong hole, about 4 inches wide and 9 inches long, a pair of headphones and a plush pillow to lean on. He put the headphones on and straddled the hole, he shoved as much of his genitalia through the hole as he could. Meanwhile, she positioned herself just under the hole, watching a flaccid penis, suddenly poke out from the orifice.

She picked up a very soft feather and tested him for a reaction. She could just barely hear him giggling on the other side of the “wall” and this was fine for the time being. She ran the fluffy feather over his balls. She could actually see them contracting, as though they were trying to escape the ticklish torture. Then she ran the feather over his growing shaft. The transformation was quite exquisite and very quick, as the feather efficiently, relentlessly, stroked him into full erection. This was always one of her favorite bits. Now her mind went to that Dominatrix place in her mind. She was not just tickling a client, but she tickling a piece of meat… forcing it to ejaculate… over and over. She did not care too much if he enjoyed or not, but she guessed that he probably did.

There was a lot of groaning and moaning on the other side, which carried through the speakers on her side of the room. He however was forced to hear her through the headphones on his head. There was a microphone in each room.

She just wanted to tease and torture this… appendage, this poor helpless piece of throbbing cock that struggled and throbbed for release. Of course she wouldn’t let that happen so easily. She had to satisfy herself first.

She dropped the large fluffy feather and picked up a red feather that was about an inch wide and eight inches long. She ran her hand over it and straightened out all the barbs, so that it was nice and uniform. Very tickly, she thought to herself as she ran it over her palm. She placed the tip just above his balls (which were very compact now) and made an extremely slow motion, dragging just the tip, up to his excited, veiny member. It shifted slightly around the opening, but was confined to just only shifting slightly. He was, for all practical purposes, trapped. Several times she moved the red feather up and down the bottom of his trembling cock. When she was convinced that she could get no more length from him, she focused on tickling the head. She reached out and touched it with an index finger. It felt smooth and resilient. With the tip of her fingernail, she tickled just at the base of this… his sweet spot. His whole cock began to throb.

“Oh no you don’t! Your not getting off that easy.” The voice boomed through his headphones and into his ears. She laughed and quickly pulled her hand away. The exquisite, up turned shape of his shaft relaxed slightly.

“My, my… aren’t we sensitive there!”

He moaned and whimpered at the sudden loss of her personal touch. The feather felt somehow unnaturally light there.

“And look! We even have a drop of pre-cum, just making its way out.”

A moan of exacerbation…

“Shall we… coax it out?”

She took her fingers and made an “okay” sign with her thumb and index finger. She slipped this over his aching cock, being careful not to touch him. When she got to the base, right above his balls, she squeeze down on him firmly and slowly moved the restrictive pose, up the entire length, until she got back to the head. He groaned. She did the whole procedure again, more determined this time. More urgent groans.

“There we are, I knew you could do it!”

She brought the tip of the feather and touched it just below his crack. A droplet of clear pre-cum slid onto the tip of the feather. With this, she painted his bulbous head until it glistened with his excitement. She licked her lips greedily.

“I want a taste…”

She wriggled into position, looking down the length, closely placing her mouth half an inch away. She took in a deep breath and smelled his essence, his excitement. She slipped her wet tongue out and lightly touched the tip of his cock with it. She began to lick all around the head, kissing and licking. It was driving him wild and he began to beg.

“Oh, please… just take me into your wet mouth. I can't stand it!”

She slowly slipped his head into her mouth. Suckling in, tasting him... Then the Dom in her jerked her back into reality. No, he’s gotta play by my rules she thought to herself. She feather tickled his long shaft over and over, and everytime he was about to come, she would clamp her fingers just above and below his head. This of course very neatly, canceled any approaching orgasm.

This went on and on…

"Pleeeease..." He whimpered.

Finally she grabbed his throbbing cock in her fist, just above his balls, and squeezed very hard. The resistance in her hand felt wonderful. His head buldged bright and flush. Then while she had a death grip on his tool with one hand, she took the feather with the other and began swishing the tip of the feather under his “sweet spot”, where head and skin meet… along the underside. Back and forth the feather moved, like the motions of an empty glove, slapping somebody in the face to satisfy one's honor. Unceasingly... Relentlessly... He began to cry and moan in turns with each devilish pass. Sensing the point of no return, unable to control the inevitable outcome.

Pre-cum dribbled down and soaked the feather.

“We need you to come now please, coochie… COOCHIE… C O O !!!”

She could actually feel the orgasm, building up beneath her fist. Throbbing… Spasming, against her clenched hand. The tip of the feather flicked back and forth relentlessly almost becoming a blur against his tortured skin. Fanning back and forth, mercilessly. Pinpointing the ticklish sensation to his most susceptible spot.

“OH MY GOD! I’M GOING TO COME!!!

"Yeah baby... come for momma... that's it... " Her voice rising in competition with his.

"FUUUUCK!"

Wave upon wave of sticky semen hit her squarely in the face. It was like it would never stop. Streams of warm cum hitting her in the face over and over. She licked him off, which added to the orgasm’s length of time. They both were breathing like they had both just won a running marathon. It took them several minutes to recover.

Then he heard a small voice in his headphones.

“Damn, I forgot to take the sample!”

Last edited:
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back