• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anyone familiar with this YouTuber?

I just discovered her a few days ago myself haha. She has actual tickling content and videos( in which she gets tickled herself)on her patreon, but behind a $40 paywall. Any willing bodies want to take the leap and tell us if its worth signing up?

took the short straw, i wouldnt say they were worth it

an someone please tell me what ASMR stands for?

steve

Autonomous sensory meridian response (ASMR), sometimes auto sensory meridian response, is a tingling sensation that usually begins on the scalp and moves down the back of the neck and upper spine. A pleasant form of paresthesia, it has been compared with auditory-tactile synesthesia and may overlap with frisson.

Yes definitely fake, actually some of the videos description states its fake, though thats behind the paywall too for some reason. From what I saw, tickling was purely with a feather and one of those really light feathers that you barely feel so yeah. There is kind of an s and m category because she is tied up or shes tied up another girl in latex with her face covered, shes "tickling" the girls feet if you want to call it that. Id give a preview clip or something I could but shes got it set up to where you cant do anything to the video but press play.

Yes definitely fake, actually some of the videos description states its fake, though thats behind the paywall too for some reason. From what I saw, tickling was purely with a feather and one of those really light feathers that you barely feel so yeah. There is kind of an s and m category because she is tied up or shes tied up another girl in latex with her face covered, shes "tickling" the girls feet if you want to call it that. Id give a preview clip or something I could but shes got it set up to where you cant do anything to the video but press play.

Thanks for this. Would have wasted money. I get that she's an ASMRtist and it's more about fantasy and illusion, so it's cool for anyone who's into that, but I need legit tickling haha. I also saw she was using those "troll hair" style feathers, that are usually too light to garner a tickle reaction, you would have to be ungodly levels of ticklish which I doubt she is.

Yes, it's fake but I don't think it was intended to be real anyway.

Sounds like there's actually more legit tickling on her free YouTube videos than on her pay to see videos.

I found her recently too and I think she is super hot! Great teasing. Looks like she is really into tickling!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back